Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on immunohistochemistry in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications413 found, 100 shown here
- Wei L, Wang J, Zhang X, Cui H, Shen D, Qian H. Primary omental malignant mixed müllerian tumor in a 67-year-old woman. Chin Med J (Engl). 2002;115:138-40 pubmed
- Xiao M, Zhou N, Huang Z, Lu Y, Chen L, Wang D, et al. The ratio of MMP-2 to TIMP-2 in hilar cholangiocarcinoma: a semi-quantitative study. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2004;3:599-602 pubmed..The ratio of MMP-2 to TIMP-2 may be a prognostic indicator for patients with hilar cholangiocarcinoma. ..
- Wang H, Zhang J, Cui J, Tan X, Li W, Gu J, et al. Expression status of S100A14 and S100A4 correlates with metastatic potential and clinical outcome in colorectal cancer after surgery. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:45-52 pubmed..001). Taken together, the signature derived from the combined expression status of S100A14 and S100A4 could be a valuable prognostic indicator in CRC. ..
- Wang C, Zhao J, Lu C, Han X, An L, Ma X. Polycomb group proteins are essential for spinal cord development. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2010;15:1018-22 pubmed..Administration of excess RA results in NTD. Our results suggest that the Polycomb proteins may be involved in spinal cord development. ..
- Cheng Y, Zhang W, Li J, Li B, Zhao J, Gao R, et al. Serological and histological findings in infection and transmission of GBV-C/HGV to macaques. J Med Virol. 2000;60:28-33 pubmed..It is possible that this virus is a mild and self-limited pathogenic agent to the hepatic cells of primates. ..
- Bai Z, Ye Y, Chen D, Shen D, Xu F, Cui Z, et al. Homeoprotein Cdx2 and nuclear PTEN expression profiles are related to gastric cancer prognosis. APMIS. 2007;115:1383-90 pubmed publisher..014). These data suggest that combined analysis of Cdx2 and nuclear PTEN expression can have significant value in distinguishing histological types of gastric cancer and assessing prognosis in patients with gastric cancer. ..
- Chen H, He X, Wang Z, Wu D, Zhang H, Xu C, et al. Identification of human T cell receptor gammadelta-recognized epitopes/proteins via CDR3delta peptide-based immunobiochemical strategy. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:12528-37 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide a novel immunobiochemical strategy to identify epitopes/proteins recognized by gammadeltaT cells. ..
- Lin L, Shen Q, Xue T, Yu C. Heterotopic ossification induced by Achilles tenotomy via endochondral bone formation: expression of bone and cartilage related genes. Bone. 2010;46:425-31 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the model provides a new experimental system to study endochondral ossification...
- Kuang H, Chen Q, Zhang Y, Zhang L, Peng H, Ning L, et al. The cytokine gene CXCL14 restricts human trophoblast cell invasion by suppressing gelatinase activity. Endocrinology. 2009;150:5596-605 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CXCL14 plays an important role in regulating trophoblast invasion through an autocrine/paracrine manner during early pregnancy. ..
- Zhang J, Lu J, Chen D, Cai Q, Li T, Wu L, et al. Myocardial autophagy variation during acute myocardial infarction in rats: the effects of carvedilol. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2372-9 pubmed..The aim of the present study was to establish a rat model of AMI and observe changes in autophagy in different zones of the myocardium and the effects of carvedilol on autophagy in AMI rats...
- Ding Y, Tang J, Zou J, She R, Wang Y, Yue Z, et al. The effect of microgravity on tissue structure and function of rat testis. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2011;44:1243-50 pubmed..The results demonstrated that a short- or medium-term microgravity environment could lead to severe irreversible damage to the structure of rat testis. ..
- Sun Y, Zhou L, Zhao M, Li X. [Histogenesis of pulmonary sclerosing hemangioma]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2012;41:239-42 pubmed publisher..To investigate the histogenesis of pulmonary sclerosing hemangioma (PSH)...
- Zhen C, Chen L, Zhao Q, Liang B, Gu Y, Bai Z, et al. Gankyrin promotes breast cancer cell metastasis by regulating Rac1 activity. Oncogene. 2013;32:3452-60 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our findings suggest that Gankyrin is crucial for breast cancer metastasis and highlight the potential of Gankyrin as a therapeutic target for tumor metastasis. ..
- Zhang Q, Chen Q, Lu X, Zhou Z, Zhang H, Lin H, et al. CUL1 promotes trophoblast cell invasion at the maternal-fetal interface. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e502 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that CUL1 promotes human trophoblast cell invasion and dysregulation of CUL1 expression may be associated with PE. ..
- Leng Y, Yi M, Fan J, Bai Y, Ge Q, Yao G. Effects of acute intra-abdominal hypertension on multiple intestinal barrier functions in rats. Sci Rep. 2016;6:22814 pubmed publisher..Our findings outline the characteristics of IAH-induced barrier changes, indicating that intestinal barriers might be treated to alleviate IAH, and the microflora may be an especially relevant target. ..
- Shen D, Khoo U, Xue W, Ngan H, Wang J, Liu V, et al. Primary peritoneal malignant mixed Müllerian tumors. A clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and genetic study. Cancer. 2001;91:1052-60 pubmed..The lack of hormone receptor in these tumors indicates deviation from hormonal control. Specific BRCA-1 mutations found in ovarian carcinoma in Chinese patients could not be detected in our series. ..
- Zhou J, Wang H, Lu A, Hu G, Luo A, Ding F, et al. A novel gene, NMES1, downregulated in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2002;101:311-6 pubmed..The negative correlation of NMES1 expression with esophageal oncogenesis suggests its suppressive role in tumorigenesis of the esophagus, while the precise function of NMES1 still needs further investigation. ..
- Guo L, Liu T, Sun A, Zhou Q. [Ovarian tumors with endocrine function]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2004;33:217-20 pubmed..Although some of these tumors are AE1/AE3 positive, EMA negativity may be useful for the differential diagnosis with epithelial ovarian tumors. ..
- Sun W, Xing B, Sun Y, Du X, Lu M, Hao C, et al. Proteome analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma by two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis: novel protein markers in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2007;6:1798-808 pubmed..In summary, we profiled proteome alterations in HCC tissues, and these results may provide useful insights for understanding the mechanism involved in the process of HCC carcinogenesis. ..
- Luo H, Liu J, Kang D, Cui S. Ontogeny of estrogen receptor alpha, estrogen receptor beta and androgen receptor, and their co-localization with Islet-1 in the dorsal root ganglia of sheep fetuses during gestation. Histochem Cell Biol. 2008;129:525-33 pubmed publisher..These results imply that ERs, AR and Islet-1 may be important in regulating the differentiation and functional maintenance of some phenotypes of DRG neurons after mid-gestation in the sheep fetus. ..
- Chang G, Liu S, Wang F, Zhang Y, Kou Z, Chen D, et al. Differential methylation status of imprinted genes in nuclear transfer derived ES (NT-ES) cells. Genomics. 2009;93:112-9 pubmed publisher..Stringent screening of epigenetically normal NT-ES cells might be potentially necessary for further therapeutic application of these cells. ..
- Du L, Wang H, He L, Zhang J, Ni B, Wang X, et al. CD44 is of functional importance for colorectal cancer stem cells. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:6751-60 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CD44 is a robust marker and is of functional importance for colorectal CSC for cancer initiation. ..
- Wang L, Zhang Z, Li Q, Yang R, Pei X, Xu Y, et al. Ethanol exposure induces differential microRNA and target gene expression and teratogenic effects which can be suppressed by folic acid supplementation. Hum Reprod. 2009;24:562-79 pubmed publisher..01). The study provided new insights into the role of miRNAs and their target genes in the pathogenesis of fetal alcohol syndrome. ..
- Qi Y, Huang B, Yu L, Wang Q, Lan G, Zhang Q. Prognostic value of Tiam1 and Rac1 overexpression in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2009;71:163-71 pubmed publisher..001). Upregulation of Tiam1 and Rac1 proteins may play a critical role in tumor progression of NPC, and work as a prognostic factor for NPC patients. ..
- Shi L, Zhao M, Luo Q, Ma Y, Zhong J, Yuan X, et al. Overexpression of PIP5KL1 suppresses cell proliferation and migration in human gastric cancer cells. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:2189-98 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these studies indicate a functional negative correlation between elevated levels of PIP5KL1 and the development of human gastric cancer, suggesting that PIP5KL1 overexpression may suppress gastric cancer formation. ..
- Liu D, Chen J, Wang J, Zhang Z, Ma X, Jia J, et al. Increased expression of urotensin II and GPR14 in patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension. Int J Mol Med. 2010;25:845-51 pubmed..807; P<0.001) and UII mRNA in the liver (r=0.802; P<0.001). These findings suggest that the intrahepatic UII/UT system has an important pathophysiological role in cirrhosis and portal hypertension. ..
- Huang H, Wang W, Liu P, Jiang Y, Zhao Y, Wei H, et al. TRPC1 expression and distribution in rat hearts. Eur J Histochem. 2009;53:e26 pubmed publisher..The specific distribution pattern offered a useful insight into its function in adult rat ventricular cells. Further investigations are needed to clarify the role of TRPC1 in regulating cardiac activity, including cardiac MEF. ..
- Sheng X, Weng J, Zhang H, Li X, Zhang M, Xu M, et al. Immunohistochemical localization of inhibin/activin subunits in the wild ground squirrel (Citellus dauricus Brandt) ovary. J Reprod Dev. 2012;58:531-6 pubmed..The dynamic expression of inhibin/activin subunits indicated that they might play important paracrine and/or autocrine roles during the seasonal folliculogenesis of the wild ground squirrel...
- Du X, Zhao Y, Zhang T, Zhou L, Chen G, Cui Q, et al. Notch1 contributes to chemoresistance to gemcitabine and serves as an unfavorable prognostic indicator in pancreatic cancer. World J Surg. 2013;37:1688-94 pubmed publisher..Multivariate Cox regression identified Notch1 as an independent prognostic factor. Notch1 contributes to chemoresistance to gemcitabine, and serves as a significant indicator of unfavorable prognosis in PC. ..
- Zhu L, Liu X, Du L, Jin Y. Preparation of asiaticoside-loaded coaxially electrospinning nanofibers and their effect on deep partial-thickness burn injury. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;83:33-40 pubmed publisher..Its healing effect on deep partial-thickness burn injury of rats was obvious. Asiaticoside-loaded coaxial nanofibers provide a novel promising option for treatment of deep partial-thickness burn injury. ..
- Jiang N, Wang Z, Cao J, Dong Y, Chen Y. Effect of monochromatic light on circadian rhythmic expression of clock genes in the hypothalamus of chick. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:476-484 pubmed publisher..Our results also suggest that the circadian clock in the chick hypothalamus such as non-SCN brain region were involved in the regulation of photo information. ..
- Zhao P, Lu Y, Liu L, Zhong M. Aberrant expression of ID2 protein and its correlation with EBV-LMP1 and P16(INK4A) in classical Hodgkin lymphoma in China. BMC Cancer. 2008;8:379 pubmed publisher..05). It is suggested that ID2, EBV-LMP1 and P16(INK4A) could play an important role in the evolution of classical Hodgkin lymphoma, and be considered as potential adjunct markers to identify HRS cells in diagnosis. ..
- Chu L, Li X, Yu W, Qian T, Qi H, Huang L, et al. Expression of fractalkine (CX3CL1) and its receptor in endotoxin-induced uveitis. Ophthalmic Res. 2009;42:160-6 pubmed publisher..05). A transitory increased expression of fractalkine and its receptor CX3CR1 occurred at the crest time of EIU, and this change in expression may play a role in the turnover of LPS-induced acute retina inflammation. ..
- Cheng C, Cui H, Zhang L, Jia Z, Song B, Wang F, et al. Genomic analyses reveal FAM84B and the NOTCH pathway are associated with the progression of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Gigascience. 2016;5:1 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that FAM84B and the NOTCH pathway are involved in the progression of ESCC and may be potential diagnostic targets for ESCC susceptibility. ..
- Tian X, Cui S, Liu J, Yi S. Expression of estrogen receptors in the efferent ductule of male sheep fetuses during gestation. Histochem Cell Biol. 2004;122:473-5 pubmed..These results suggest that estrogen may play important roles in efferent ductule development in sheep fetuses. ..
- Li Z, Zhang H, Li L, Wang X. Enhanced expressions of arachidonic acid-sensitive tandem-pore domain potassium channels in rat experimental acute cerebral ischemia. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;327:1163-9 pubmed..These results suggested a strong correlation between TREK channels and acute cerebral ischemia. TREK channels might provide a neuroprotective mechanism in the pathological process. ..
- Wang X, Liao J, Liu G, Wang X, Shang H. Co-expression of heat shock protein 70 and glucose-regulated protein 94 in human gastric carcinoma cell line BGC-823. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:3601-4 pubmed..HSP70 and grp94 are highly expressed in human gastric carcinoma BGC-823 cells through the whole cell cycle. There is no relationship between expression of HSP70, grp94 and cell cycle. ..
- Wang L, Zhu M, Feng Y, Wang J. Pick's disease with Pick bodies combined with progressive supranuclear palsy without tuft-shaped astrocytes: a clinical, neuroradiologic and pathological study of an autopsied case. Neuropathology. 2006;26:222-30 pubmed..In conclusion, these histopathological features were compatible with classical Pick's disease and coexistence with progressive supranuclear palsy without tuft-shaped astrocytes. ..
- Zou W, Yang Z, Zang Y, Li D, Liang Z, Shen Z. Inhibitory effects of prostaglandin E1 on activation of hepatic stellate cells in rabbits with schistosomiasis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2007;6:176-81 pubmed..81 (P<0.05), respectively. Activation of HSCs may play a key role in the progress of schistosome-induced hepatic fibrosis. PGE1 effectively protects rabbit liver from fibrosis, at least in part by inhibiting the activation of HSCs. ..
- Qi J, Xiao Y, Zhang D, Yang G, Huang H. [High glucose downregulates the expression of podocalyxin protein in glomerular podocytes of mice]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;39:167-70 pubmed..High ambient glucose decreases the protein level of podocalyxin by podocyte in vitro and in vivo, and the decrease in podocalyxin protein is ERK1/2jdependent in cultured podocytes. ..
- Yan X, Liu Y, Han Q, Jia M, Liao L, Qi M, et al. Injured microenvironment directly guides the differentiation of engrafted Flk-1(+) mesenchymal stem cell in lung. Exp Hematol. 2007;35:1466-75 pubmed..Thus our in vivo and in vitro studies demonstrated that differentiation of Flk-1(+)MSCs is controlled by the microenvironment. ..
- He J, Zhao J, Li Z. Mucosal administration of alpha-fodrin inhibits experimental Sjögren's syndrome autoimmunity. Arthritis Res Ther. 2008;10:R44 pubmed publisher..2 +/- 2.1 ml, 40.4 +/- 2.5 ml, 49.3 +/- 3.1 ml and 51.6 +/- 2.8 ml, respectively. Mucosal administration of alpha-fodrin effectively inhibited the progression of experimental Sjögren's syndrome autoimmunity. ..
- Lin Y, Jiang T, Zhou K, Xu L, Chen B, Li G, et al. Plasma IGFBP-2 levels predict clinical outcomes of patients with high-grade gliomas. Neuro Oncol. 2009;11:468-76 pubmed publisher..Longitudinal studies with a larger study population are needed to confirm these findings. ..
- Zhou J, Zhao L, Qin L, Wang J, Jia Y, Yao H, et al. Epimorphin regulates bile duct formation via effects on mitosis orientation in rat liver epithelial stem-like cells. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9732 pubmed publisher..These blockers can also inhibit EPM-induced DF. These results demonstrate a new biophysical action of EPM in bile duct formation, during which determination of MO plays a crucial role. ..
- Ding R, Hu D, Xia K, Yang X. Increased RhoA/ROK mRNA expression and function in diabetic vein grafts compared with nondiabetic vein grafts and diabetic arterial grafts. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010;58:148-53 pubmed publisher..Aim of the study was to discuss a new mechanism underlying the poor graft patency of GSV from diabetic patients and provide a rationale for selecting suitable grafts in diabetic patients...
- Ma Y, Zhao M, Zhong J, Shi L, Luo Q, Liu J, et al. Proteomic profiling of proteins associated with lymph node metastasis in colorectal cancer. J Cell Biochem. 2010;110:1512-9 pubmed publisher..The proteins identified in the present study should further our understanding of the LNM process of CRC and may become useful markers for diagnosis and targets for therapeutic interventions. ..
- Shi H, Cao D, Wei L, Sun L, Guo A. Inflammatory angiomyolipomas of the liver: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis of 5 cases. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2010;14:240-6 pubmed publisher..The inflammatory AMLs should be distinguished from other tumors with inflammatory background such as inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor and follicular dendritic cell tumor. ..
- Chen L, Liang Z, Tian Q, Li C, Ma X, Zhang Y, et al. Overexpression of LCMR1 is significantly associated with clinical stage in human NSCLC. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2011;30:18 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that LCMR1, strongly overexpressed in NSCLC, might have applications in the clinical diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer. ..
- Tian G, Qiu Y, Qi Z, Wu X, Zhang Q, Bi Y, et al. Histopathological observation of immunized rhesus macaques with plague vaccines after subcutaneous infection of Yersinia pestis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19260 pubmed publisher..Thus, Chinese-origin rhesus macaques serve as useful models in studying Y. pestis pathogenesis, host response and the efficacy of new medical countermeasures against plague. ..
- Dou L, Lu Y, Shen T, Huang X, Man Y, Wang S, et al. Panax notogingseng saponins suppress RAGE/MAPK signaling and NF-kappaB activation in apolipoprotein-E-deficient atherosclerosis-prone mice. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2012;29:875-82 pubmed publisher..PNS suppress the RAGE/MAPK signaling pathways, inactivate NF-?B, and reduce expression of pro-inflammatory factors, such as VCAM-1, ICAM-1 and MCP-1 in atherosclerotic lesions of apoE(-/-) mice. ..
- Liu L, Bai J, Wei Y, Qi X, Si T, Li W, et al. [Clinicopathologic features and immunohistochemistry of the basal-like subtype of invasive breast carcinoma]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2013;42:101-5 pubmed publisher..To investigate the clinicopathologic features and immunohistochemical of the basal-like subtype of invasive breast carcinoma (BLBC), and to discuss the diagnosis standard...
- Yu G, Donath K. Adenomatous ductal proliferation of the salivary gland. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2001;91:215-21 pubmed..The objective of this study is to report a series of patients with adenomatous ductal proliferation of the salivary gland and to investigate the nature and histogenesis of this process...
- Peng Y, Zou C, Wang D, Gong H, Xu Z, Bai S. Preferential localization of abscisic acid in primordial and nursing cells of reproductive organs of Arabidopsis and cucumber. New Phytol. 2006;170:459-66 pubmed..These findings suggest that, in addition to its well-known function as a 'negative hormone', ABA may play some 'positive' roles during plant development, including possible involvement in the regulation of assimilate distribution. ..
- Cuiyan Z, Jie H, Fang Z, Kezhi Z, Junting W, Susheng S, et al. Overexpression of RhoE in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is associated with smoking and correlates with DNA copy number changes. Cancer Biol Ther. 2007;6:335-42 pubmed
- Li N, Yang H, Lu L, Duan C, Zhao C, Zhao H. Spontaneous expression of neural phenotype and NGF, TrkA, TrkB genes in marrow stromal cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;356:561-8 pubmed..Our study suggests that rMSCs have the potential to differentiate into neural cells spontaneously in culture and may contribute towards the natural function of MSCs for neural system in vivo. ..
- Shen G, Lv H, Bi H, Zhang W, Yao S, Yuan Y. Reduction expression of thrombomodulin and endothelial cell nitric oxide synthase in dermatomyositis. Neuropathology. 2007;27:309-13 pubmed..The low expression of TM and eNOS in microvessels suggests the anticoagulation and vasodilation functions of vascular endothelium is reduced. DM is an inflammatory vascular endothelial disease. ..
- Li M, Li J, Zhao A, He J, Zhou L, Li Y, et al. Comparison of carcinoembryonic antigen prognostic value in serum and tumour tissue of patients with colorectal cancer. Colorectal Dis. 2009;11:276-81 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that a high T-CEA concentration may be a useful and independent predictor for poor outcome after surgery in CRC patients. It may be stronger than a high preoperative serum CEA level. ..
- Yuan J, Xiao L, Lu C, Zhang X, Liu T, Chen M, et al. Increased expression of heat shock protein 105 in rat uterus of early pregnancy and its significance in embryo implantation. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009;7:23 pubmed publisher..Temporal and spatial changes in Hsp105 expression in pregnant rat uterus may play a physiological role in regulating embryo implantation. ..
- Guo Y, Su M, Su M, McNutt M, Gu J. Expression and distribution of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in neurons of the spinal cord. J Neurosci Res. 2009;87:3611-9 pubmed publisher..Its mutation causes cystic fibrosis. Our finding of abundant CFTR in the spinal cord suggests that this molecule may be significant in the normal function and pathology of the spinal cord. ..
- Liu T, Huang J, Zuo W, Lu C, Chen M, Zhang X, et al. A novel testis-specific Na+/H+ exchanger is involved in sperm motility and fertility. Front Biosci (Elite Ed). 2010;2:566-81 pubmed..Considering its specific expression and involvement in the regulation of fertility, the mtsNHE might be a potential target molecule for developing a new male contraceptive. ..
- Zhao P, Li Y, Lu Y. Aberrant expression of CD133 protein correlates with Ki-67 expression and is a prognostic marker in gastric adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:218 pubmed publisher..CD133 was an independent prognostic indicator. (P = 0.0001). It is suggested that CD133 may play an important role in the evolution of gastric adenocarcinoma and should be considered as a potential marker for the prognosis. ..
- Xu J, Wang H, Wang W, Zhang L, Tang C. Ghrelin improves disturbed myocardial energy metabolism in rats with heart failure induced by isoproterenol. J Pept Sci. 2010;16:392-402 pubmed publisher..05), respectively. Their MCT1 mRNA and protein expressions increased. The myocardial ghrelin/GHS-R pathway can be upregulated during CHF. The ghrelin can attenuate cardiac dysfunction and energy metabolic disturbance in CHF rats. ..
- Ma L, Wen Z, Liu Z, Hu Z, Ma J, Chen X, et al. Overexpression and small molecule-triggered downregulation of CIP2A in lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e20159 pubmed publisher..Our findings strongly indicate that CIP2A could be an effective target for lung cancer drug development, and the therapeutic potentials of CIP2A-targeting agents warrant further investigation. ..
- Zhou F, Xin H, Liu T, Li G, Gao Z, Liu J, et al. Effects of icariside II on improving erectile function in rats with streptozotocin-induced diabetes. J Androl. 2012;33:832-44 pubmed..ICA II could alter corpus cavernosum fibrous-muscular pathological structure in diabetic rats, which could be regulated by the TGF?1/Smad2/CTGF and NO-cGMP signaling pathways. ..
- Zhao S, Fu J, Liu X, Wang T, Zhang J, Zhao Y. Activation of Akt/GSK-3beta/beta-catenin signaling pathway is involved in survival of neurons after traumatic brain injury in rats. Neurol Res. 2012;34:400-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, neuroprotection of beta-catenin against ischemia was partly mediated by enhanced and persistent activation of the Akt/GSK3beta signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang L, Yu S, Zhang R, Xing Y, Li Y, Li L. Tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside antagonizes age-related ?-synuclein overexpression in the hippocampus of APP transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Restor Neurol Neurosci. 2013;31:41-52 pubmed publisher..TSG may have potential to the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's diseases. ..
- Yu Y, Li Y, Wang W, Jin M, Du Z, Li Y, et al. Acute toxicity of amorphous silica nanoparticles in intravenously exposed ICR mice. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e61346 pubmed publisher..The results suggest injuries induced by the SNPs in the liver, spleen and lungs. Mononuclear phagocytic cells played an important role in the injury process. ..
- Guo X, Yang M, Gu H, Zhao J, Zou L. Decreased expression of SOX6 confers a poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Epidemiol. 2013;37:732-6 pubmed publisher..381-7.290, P=0.008) in HCC. These findings provide evidence for the first time that SOX6 expression was decreased in HCC, which correlated with poor prognosis, suggesting that SOX6 may be a novel and potential prognostic marker for HCC. ..
- Lu J, Liu H. [Expression and significance of IgG4 in inflammatory disease of nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2013;42:386-91 pubmed publisher..To study the prevalence of IgG4-positive plasma cells in inflammatory disease of nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses and its association with IgG4-related sclerosing disease (IgG4-SD)...
- Chen P, Cui Y, Fu Q, Lu Y, Fang J, Chen X. Positive relationship between p42.3 gene and inflammation in chronic non-atrophic gastritis. J Dig Dis. 2015;16:568-74 pubmed publisher..pylori-infected cases. p42.3 gene expression is associated with gastric mucosal inflammation that can be upregulated by TNF-Î± and H. pylori infection. ..
- Yin A, Zhang Q, Kong X, Jia L, Yang Z, Meng L, et al. JAM3 methylation status as a biomarker for diagnosis of preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of the cervix. Oncotarget. 2015;6:44373-87 pubmed publisher..67 to 87.65 and 38.82 to 82.14, respectively. We assessed whether JAM3-M4 could distinguish productive from transforming CIN2; the coincidence rate of JAM3-M4 and P16 was as high as 60.5%. ..
- Dong Y, Liu G, Wang Z, Li J, Cao J, Chen Y. Effects of catecholaminergic nerve lesion on endometrial development during early pregnancy in Mice. Histol Histopathol. 2016;31:415-24 pubmed publisher..Thus, catecholaminergic nerves might favourably influence blastocyst implantation, foetal survival and development during early pregnancy by oxidative state regulation and endometrial gland reconstruction. ..
- Fu X, Sun T, Gu X. [Expression of basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) in rat and mouse skin and its biological significance]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2001;81:609-12 pubmed..The absence of bFGF may be one of the reasons for the scarless healing in embryonic stage as shown by the negative expression of bFGF in skin from embryonic rats. ..
- Tang X, Zhang J, Cai Y, Miao S, Zong S, Koide S, et al. Sperm membrane protein (hSMP-1) and RanBPM complex in the microtubule-organizing centre. J Mol Med (Berl). 2004;82:383-8 pubmed..These findings suggest that hSMP-1 interacts with tubulins and thereby may modulate microtubule assembly and/or activity. ..
- Qiao Y, Yang J, Zhang X, Liu Y, Zhang J, Zong S, et al. Characterization of rtSH3p13 gene encoding a development protein involved in vesicular traffic in spermiogenesis. Cell Res. 2004;14:197-207 pubmed..Our results reveal a link between an rtSH3p13-synaptojanin-clathrin complex-mediated formation of pits and the process of spermiogenesis. ..
- Li M, Yuan Y, Han Y, Liu Y, Yan L, Wang Y, et al. Expression profile of cancer-testis genes in 121 human colorectal cancer tissue and adjacent normal tissue. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:1809-14 pubmed..NY-ESO-1 gene may serve as a marker for local metastasis and advanced disease. MAGE-4 gene is significantly associated with the vessel emboli. ..
- Liu D, Gu Z, Cao X, Liu H, Li J. Immunocytochemical detection of HoxD9 and Pbx1 homeodomain protein expression in Chinese esophageal squamous cell carcinomas. World J Gastroenterol. 2005;11:1562-6 pubmed..Understanding the role of Hox genes in esophageal epithelial cell carcinogenesis may not only augment early detection but also offer new avenues for treatment of this disease. ..
- Weng Q, Medan M, Okano T, Murase T, Tsubota T, Xu M, et al. Changes in serum inhibin levels and immunolocalization of inhibin/activin subunits during the breeding season in the wild male Japanese black bear (Ursus thibetanus japonicus). Endocrine. 2006;29:345-50 pubmed..These results suggest that Japanese black bear testes may secrete bioactive inhibins during the breeding season and that the circulating inhibin may be a useful indicator of the testicular function in wild male Japanese black bears. ..
- Chen Z, Chen H, Wang X, Ma X, Huang B. Expression, purification, and characterization of secreted recombinant human insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-6 in methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;52:239-48 pubmed..Our results demonstrated that functional rhIGFBP-6 can be produced in sufficient quantities by using P. pastoris for further structural and functional studies. ..
- Yan S, Zhou C, Zhang W, Zhang G, Zhao X, Yang S, et al. beta-Catenin/TCF pathway upregulates STAT3 expression in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2008;271:85-97 pubmed publisher..These inductions were specifically abolished by dominant-negative TCF4. These results suggest that STAT3 is a target of beta-catenin/TCF pathway and might participate in esophageal tumorigenesis. ..
- Zhu G, Yan W, He H, Bi X, Han Z, Dai Q, et al. Inhibition of proliferation, invasion, and migration of prostate cancer cells by downregulating elongation factor-1alpha expression. Mol Med. 2009;15:363-70 pubmed publisher..001). Taken together, these findings support the hypothesis that EF-1alpha affects multiple processes involved in tumor progression, and identify EF-1alpha as a potential therapeutic target. ..
- Hu X, Duan Y, Li Y, Xue Z. Early responses of VEGF during acute lung injury induced by seawater immersion after open chest trauma. Respiration. 2010;79:490-6 pubmed publisher..Early release of VEGFs increases pulmonary vascular permeability and partially leads to the development of SWI-ALI. VEGFs may have a crucial role in the early onset of SWI-ALI. ..
- Zhou C, Shi D, Ma D, Zhang J, Yu G, Gao Y. Primary oncocytic carcinoma of the salivary glands: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 12 cases. Oral Oncol. 2010;46:773-8 pubmed publisher..Complete surgical excision is the treatment of choice while the role of radiotherapy or chemotherapy is controversial, and careful follow-up is necessary...
- Du J, Chen X, Liang X, Zhang G, Xu J, He L, et al. Integrin activation and internalization on soft ECM as a mechanism of induction of stem cell differentiation by ECM elasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:9466-71 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that ECM elasticity affects integrin activity and trafficking to modulate integrin BMP receptor internalization, thus contributing to stem cell lineage specification. ..
- Cheng J, Zhu Y, He S, Lu Y, Chen J, Han B, et al. Functional mutation of SMAC/DIABLO, encoding a mitochondrial proapoptotic protein, causes human progressive hearing loss DFNA64. Am J Hum Genet. 2011;89:56-66 pubmed publisher..Our work identifies DFNA64 as the human genetic disorder associated with SMAC/DIABLO malfunction and suggests that mutant SMAC/DIABLO(S71L) might cause mitochondrial dysfunction...
- He W, Liu Y, Wang Z, Guo Z, Wang M, Wang N. Enhancement of meniscal repair in the avascular zone using connective tissue growth factor in a rabbit model. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:3968-75 pubmed