Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on hydrogen in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
- Cai W, Liu W, Han J, Wang A. Enhanced hydrogen production in microbial electrolysis cell with 3D self-assembly nickel foam-graphene cathode. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:118-122 pubmed publisher..27 Â± 0.16 mol H2 mol(-1) acetate at 0.8 V and highest energy efficiency of 185.92 Â± 6.48% at 0.6 V. ..
- Sun C, Li H, Yu D, Yu M, Zhou X, Lu X, et al. An efficient organocatalytic method for constructing biaryls through aromatic C-H activation. Nat Chem. 2010;2:1044-9 pubmed publisher..This apparently transition-metal-free process provides a new strategy with which to achieve direct C-H functionalization. ..
- Su Z, Li C, Han Y, Yin X, Guo M. Evaluation of cerebral metabolism by ¹H-magnetic resonance spectroscopy for 4°C saline-induced therapeutic hypothermia in pig model of cardiac arrest. Am J Emerg Med. 2011;29:913-21 pubmed publisher..The ¹H-MRS technology can be used as a powerful tool to evaluate interventions in the treatment of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. ..
- Sheng X, Yan Q, Ye F, Zheng Q, Su G. T-carbon: a novel carbon allotrope. Phys Rev Lett. 2011;106:155703 pubmed..1 GPa lower than diamond but comparable with cubic boron nitride. Such a form of carbon, once obtained, would have wide applications in photocatalysis, adsorption, hydrogen storage, and aerospace materials. ..
- Song L, Dong X. Hydrogenoanaerobacterium saccharovorans gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from H2-producing UASB granules. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2009;59:295-9 pubmed publisher..nov., sp. nov. is proposed; the type strain of the type species is SW512(T) (=AS 1.5070(T)=JCM 14861(T)). ..
- Sun J, Chen S, Dai S, Wang R, Li N, Shen X, et al. NaCl-induced alternations of cellular and tissue ion fluxes in roots of salt-resistant and salt-sensitive poplar species. Plant Physiol. 2009;149:1141-53 pubmed publisher..The pattern of NaCl-induced fluxes of H+, Na+, and Cl- differs from that caused by isomotic mannitol in P. euphratica roots, suggesting that NaCl-induced alternations of root ion fluxes are mainly the result of ion-specific effects. ..
- Niu L, Song L, Dong X. Proteiniborus ethanoligenes gen. nov., sp. nov., an anaerobic protein-utilizing bacterium. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2008;58:12-6 pubmed publisher..nov., sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is GW(T) (=CGMCC 1.5055(T)=JCM 14574(T)). ..
- Tang X, Zhang C, Li Z, Yang X. Element and chemical compounds transfer in bio-crude from hydrothermal liquefaction of microalgae. Bioresour Technol. 2016;202:8-14 pubmed publisher..Bio-crude gained at higher temperature or from microalgae with high protein content may contain high heteroatom compounds. ..
- Wang F, Dai H, Deng J, Bai G, Ji K, Liu Y. Manganese oxides with rod-, wire-, tube-, and flower-like morphologies: highly effective catalysts for the removal of toluene. Environ Sci Technol. 2012;46:4034-41 pubmed publisher..We are sure that such one-dimensional well-defined morphological manganese oxides are promising materials for the catalytic elimination of air pollutants. ..
- Algapani D, Qiao W, Su M, di Pumpo F, Wandera S, Adani F, et al. Bio-hydrolysis and bio-hydrogen production from food waste by thermophilic and hyperthermophilic anaerobic process. Bioresour Technol. 2016;216:768-77 pubmed publisher..Moreover, stable hydrogen yield (70.7ml-H2/gVSin) and content in off gas (58.6%) was achieved at HRT 5days, pH 5.5, and temperature of 55°C, as opposed to 70°C. ..
- Yang Y, He M, Cui H, Bian L, Wang Z. The prevalence of lactase deficiency and lactose intolerance in Chinese children of different ages. Chin Med J (Engl). 2000;113:1129-32 pubmed..The relationship between breast feeding history (or the history of cow milk intake) and lactase activity among Chinese children has not been established. ..
- Yin Y, Wang J. Changes in microbial community during biohydrogen production using gamma irradiated sludge as inoculum. Bioresour Technol. 2016;200:217-22 pubmed publisher..Microbial distribution analysis indicated that gamma irradiation was a good pretreatment method for enriching hydrogen-producing strains from digested sludge. ..
- Gong C, Huang J, Feng C, Wang G, Tabil L, Wang D. Effects and mechanism of ball milling on torrefaction of pine sawdust. Bioresour Technol. 2016;214:242-247 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, biomass pretreated with a combination of ball milling and torrefaction has the potential to produce an alternative fuel to coal. ..
- Gu X, Li N, Zhou W, Zheng Y, Zhao X, Cai Q, et al. Corrosion resistance and surface biocompatibility of a microarc oxidation coating on a Mg-Ca alloy. Acta Biomater. 2011;7:1880-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, MAO showed beneficial effects on the corrosion resistance of, and thus improved cell adhesion to, the Mg-Ca alloy, and should be a good surface modification method for other biomedical magnesium alloys. ..
- Xiao B, Gong T, Xu J, Liu Z, Liu L. Palladium-catalyzed intermolecular directed C-H amidation of aromatic ketones. J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:1466-74 pubmed publisher..The utility of the newly developed reaction was demonstrated for the synthesis of useful organic intermediates such as 2- and 3-alkyl indoles and 2-aminophenyl ketones...
- Yang G, Wang J. Co-fermentation of sewage sludge with ryegrass for enhancing hydrogen production: Performance evaluation and kinetic analysis. Bioresour Technol. 2017;243:1027-1036 pubmed publisher..Kinetic analysis showed that the Cone model fitted hydrogen evolution better than the modified Gompertz model. Furthermore, hydrogen yield and VS removal increased with the increase of dehydrogenase activity. ..
- Liu Z, Zhang C, Wang L, He J, Li B, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of furan derivatives on biohydrogen fermentation from wet steam-exploded cornstalk and its microbial community. Bioresour Technol. 2015;175:152-9 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that hydrogen fermentation could be a detoxifying step for steam-exploded cornstalk, and HMF and FUR exhibited different functions for hydrogen fermentation. ..
- Ou Y, Jiao N. Recyclable copper catalyzed nitrogenation of biphenyl halides: a direct approach to carbazoles. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013;49:3473-5 pubmed publisher..A recyclable and inexpensive Cu-catalyst was successfully employed in N-heterocyclic compound synthesis via tandem azidation and C-H amination, which makes this protocol very practical and easy to handle...
- Niu L, Liu X, Chen S, Dong X. [A new hydrogen-producing strain and its characterization of hydrogen production]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2006;46:280-4 pubmed..8 fold and 1 fold, and the ratio of acetate/ethanol is enhanced froml to 1.7...
- Li P, Xu H, Zheng S, Zhang Y, Li Z, Bai Y. A green process to prepare chromic oxide green pigment. Environ Sci Technol. 2008;42:7231-5 pubmed
- Zhang G, Jiang N, Liu X, Dong X. Methanogenesis from methanol at low temperatures by a novel psychrophilic methanogen, "Methanolobus psychrophilus" sp. nov., prevalent in Zoige wetland of the Tibetan plateau. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2008;74:6114-20 pubmed publisher..4% +/- 2.3% in the methanol enrichment at 15 degrees C. This study suggests that the psychrophilic methanogens in the Zoige wetland are likely to be methylotrophic and to play a role in methane emission of the wetland...
- Shan G, Yang X, Ma L, Rao Y. Pd-catalyzed C-H oxygenation with TFA/TFAA: expedient access to oxygen-containing heterocycles and late-stage drug modification. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2012;51:13070-4 pubmed publisher..A trifluoroacetic acid/trifluoroacetic acid anhydride solvent system serves as the oxygen source and is the critical factor for C-H activation...
- Ziang X, Wei W, Laixiang Q, Wanjin X, Qin G. Optical absorption characteristics of nanometer and submicron a-Si:H solar cells with two kinds of nano textures. Opt Express. 2013;21:18043-52 pubmed publisher..For example, in the CLNH arrays, when d = 62.5nm, ?(0)for the a-Si:H(10%H) SCs is higher than the c-Si SCs by a factor of approximate 2.3. ..
- He Z, Zhong H, Li Y. Acidianus tengchongensis sp. nov., a new species of acidothermophilic archaeon isolated from an acidothermal spring. Curr Microbiol. 2004;48:159-63 pubmed..5%, respectively. DNA-DNA hybridization rates of strain S5(T) to A. brierleyi, A. infernus, and A. ambivalens are 44, 22, and 23%, respectively. Thus, a new name, Acidianus tengchongensis sp. nov., is proposed for this strain S5(T)...
- Lu Y, Lai Q, Zhang C, Zhao H, Ma K, Zhao X, et al. Characteristics of hydrogen and methane production from cornstalks by an augmented two- or three-stage anaerobic fermentation process. Bioresour Technol. 2009;100:2889-95 pubmed publisher..0) conditions. Hydrolysates from 1 kg of cornstalks could produce 2.61 mol (63.7 l) hydrogen by augmentation with C. paraputrificum and 4.69 mol (114.6 l) methane by anaerobic granular sludge, corresponding to 54.1% energy recovery...
- Tian R, Hou Z, Hao S, Wu W, Mao X, Tao X, et al. Hydrogen-rich water attenuates brain damage and inflammation after traumatic brain injury in rats. Brain Res. 2016;1637:1-13 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HRW could exert a neuroprotective effect against TBI and attenuate inflammation, which suggests HRW as an effective therapeutic strategy for TBI patients. ..
- Ding Y, Yu H, Mou S. Off-line elimination of carbohydrates for amino acid analysis of samples with high carbohydrate content by ion-exchange chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2003;997:155-60 pubmed..2%. The relative standard deviation for seven replicates is less than 5.2%. The usefulness of the method is illustrated with chromatograms of ratafia samples obtained before and after the off-line removal of carbohydrates. ..
- Zhao H, Ma B, Ji L, Li L, Wang H, Chen D. Coexistence of light-driven Na+ and H+ transport in a microbial rhodopsin from Nonlabens dokdonensis. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;172:70-76 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these NdR2 results may provide functional and kinetic insights into the ion transport mechanism in light-driven Na+ pumps. ..
- Peng J, Lu Z, Rui J, Lu Y. Dynamics of the methanogenic archaeal community during plant residue decomposition in an anoxic rice field soil. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2008;74:2894-901 pubmed publisher..The in situ concentration of acetate (and possibly of H(2)) seems to be the key factor that regulates the shift of methanogenic community...
- Liu H, Xu L, Peng Y, Yang J, Yang X, Xiao P. Complete assignments of 1H and 13C NMR data for new dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans from Kadsura oblongifolia. Magn Reson Chem. 2009;47:609-12 pubmed publisher..The structures of these new lignans were elucidated by a combination of high-resolution electron ionization mass spectrometry (HR-EI-MS), (1)H NMR, (13)C NMR, HMQC, HMBC, and NOESY spectra...
- Liu W, Wang K, Li B, Yuan H, Yang J. Production and characterization of an intracellular bioflocculant by Chryseobacterium daeguense W6 cultured in low nutrition medium. Bioresour Technol. 2010;101:1044-8 pubmed publisher..The highest flocculating rate of 96.9% was achieved under the optimal conditions (bioflocculant dosage 1.2 mg l(-1), pH 5.6 and temperature 15 degrees C)...
- Zhu J, Liu X, Dong X. Methanobacterium movens sp. nov. and Methanobacterium flexile sp. nov., isolated from lake sediment. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2011;61:2974-8 pubmed publisher..Hence we propose two novel species, Methanobacterium movens sp. nov. (type strain TS-2(T)=AS 1.5093(T)=JCM 15415(T)) and Methanobacterium flexile sp. nov. (type strain GH(T)=AS 1.5092(T)=JCM 15416(T))...
- Xiao B, Gong T, Liu Z, Liu J, Luo D, Xu J, et al. Synthesis of dibenzofurans via palladium-catalyzed phenol-directed C-H activation/C-O cyclization. J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:9250-3 pubmed publisher..This reaction can tolerate a variety of functional groups and is complementary to the previous methods for the synthesis of substituted dibenzofurans. ..
- Xu B, Zhao Y, Li X, Ding X, He S. Experimental and theoretical study of hydrogen atom abstraction from n-butane by lanthanum oxide cluster anions. J Phys Chem A. 2011;115:10245-50 pubmed publisher..The reaction mechanisms of La(2)O(4)(-) + n-C(4)H(10) and La(3)O(7)(-) + n-C(4)H(10) are also studied by the DFT calculations, and the calculated results are in good agreement with the experimental observations. ..
- Qian L, Mei K, Shen J, Cai J. Administration of hydrogen-rich saline protects mice from lethal acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD). Transplantation. 2013;95:658-62 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we hypothesized that hydrogen may have therapeutic effects on aGVHD...