Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Jiangsu, China
Locale: Jiangsu, China
Publications237 found, 100 shown here
- Xu C, Wu C, Xia Y, Zhong Z, Liu X, Xu J, et al. WT1 promotes cell proliferation in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines through up-regulating cyclin D1 and p-pRb in vitro and in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68837 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings demonstrated that WT1 is an oncogene and promotes NSCLC cell proliferation by up-regulating Cyclin D1 and p-pRb expression. ..
- Xue Q, Ding Y, Shang C, Jiang C, Zhao M. Functional expression of LZ-8, a fungal immunomodulatory protein from Ganoderma lucidium in Pichia pastoris. J Gen Appl Microbiol. 2008;54:393-8 pubmed..coli. All these results suggested that the active rLZ-8 protein can be expressed efficiently in the P. pastoris expression system. This report may supply a new economic and convenient way for the application of LZ-8 protein. ..
- Wu J, Lei G, Yan M, Yu Y, Yu J, Zhang G. Instrument separation analysis of multi-used ProTaper Universal rotary system during root canal therapy. J Endod. 2011;37:758-63 pubmed publisher..The tooth type, rotary file size, canal location, and anatomy were correlated with the instrument separation of reused ProTaper Universal files. ..
- Liang J, Li Y, Zhou N, Teng F, Zhao J, Zou C, et al. Synergistic effects of serum uric acid and cardiometabolic risk factors on early stage atherosclerosis: the cardiometabolic risk in Chinese study. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51101 pubmed publisher..SUA was associated with elevated aortic arterial stiffness in Chinese adults, independent of conventional cardiovascular risk factors. BP and HR might modify the deleterious effects of SUA. ..
- Wang Y, Wang M, Yao D, Huang X, Zhang T, Deng X. Comparison of impact on seizure frequency and epileptiform discharges of children with epilepsy from topiramate and phenobarbital. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:993-7 pubmed..Thus, differences were statistically significant (p<0.05). Compared with PB, TPM showed a better effect on epilepsy treatment with less adverse reactions which were worthy of clinical recommendation. ..
- Wang Y, Wang S, Bao Y, Ni C, Guan N, Zhao J, et al. Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor expression in non-malignant lung tissues and clinical lung cancers. J Mol Histol. 2006;37:153-60 pubmed..Our data suggest a preferred utility of Ad5 vector mediated gene delivery to squamous cell carcinoma lung cancers, small cell lung cancers, but not to the majority of adenocarcinoma lung cancers. ..
- Wu J, Zhang L, Ma X, Zhang X, Jin J. Screening cellular proteins involved in the anti-proliferative effect of the ADAM15 disintegrin domain in murine melanoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2008;20:669-75 pubmed..These results provide evidence that RADD inhibits melanoma cell proliferation partly through p38 kinase activation. ..
- Huang W, Zhao Y, Zhao J, Huang Y, Wang J, Zhang Q. Endometrioid carcinoma of the fallopian tube resembling an adnexal tumor of probable wolffian origin: a case of report and review of the literature. Pathol Res Pract. 2010;206:180-4 pubmed publisher..We review the previously published cases of endometrioid carcinomas of the fallopian tube resembling FATWO, and discuss the principal differential diagnosis of the tumor in the fallopian tube. ..
- Wang H, Li Y, Wang Y, Han Z, Cai B. C9orf100, a new member of the Dbl-family guanine nucleotide exchange factors, promotes cell proliferation and migration in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5:1169-74 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that C9orf100 plays a potential oncogenic role in the development and metastasis of HCC. ..
- Wang M, Gu H, Wang S, Qian H, Zhu W, Zhang L, et al. Circulating miR-17-5p and miR-20a: molecular markers for gastric cancer. Mol Med Rep. 2012;5:1514-20 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the levels of circulating miR-17-5p/20a may be a promising non-invasive molecular marker for pathological progression, prediction of prognosis and monitoring of chemotherapeutic effects for gastric cancer. ..
- Luo X, Liu J, Su M, Hao X. [Transcriptional activities of tumor-specific survivin promoter and PSMA promoter and enhancer in human prostate cancer: evaluation and comparison]. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2012;18:122-5 pubmed..The survivin promoter is highly activated in prostate cancer cell lines and may serve as a new tool for the transcriptional targeting gene therapy of prostate cancer. ..
- Gu J, Shi J, Wu S, Jin N, Qian W, Zhou J, et al. Cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase regulates 9G8-mediated alternative splicing of tau exon 10. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:2239-44 pubmed publisher..These findings provide novel insights into the regulation of tau exon 10 splicing and further our understanding of neurodegeneration associated with dysregulation of tau exon 10 splicing. ..
- Zhu M, Chen D, Li D, Ding H, Zhang T, Xu T, et al. Luteolin inhibits angiotensin II-induced human umbilical vein endothelial cell proliferation and migration through downregulation of Src and Akt phosphorylation. Circ J. 2013;77:772-9 pubmed..The inhibitory effects of luteolin on the proliferation and migration of VECs stimulated by AngII are mediated through the downregulation of the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Cao Z, Tao Y, Sang J, Gu Y, Bian X, Chen Y. Type II, but not type I, cGMP-dependent protein kinase reverses bFGF-induced proliferation and migration of U251 human glioma cells. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:1229-34 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that increased PKG II activity attenuates bFGF?induced proliferation and migration by inhibiting the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway, whereas PKG I does not. ..
- Weng Y, Chen N, Han Y, Xing Y, Li J. Clinical and laboratory characteristics of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome in Chinese patients. Braz J Infect Dis. 2014;18:88-91 pubmed publisher..Further investigation should be done in order to better understand this disease and guide the clinical treatment...
- Zhang Y, Du W, Zhang R, Zheng J, Pei D. Jade-1: its structure, regulation and functions in the renal cancer. Curr Mol Med. 2016;16:63-9 pubmed..This review focuses on the anticancer role of Jade-1 in clear cell renal carcinoma and the inhibitory effect of Jade-1 on cystic renal diseases. This review aims to provide a basis of disease prevention or therapy. ..
- Deng Q, Lei Y, Lin Y, Ma J, Li W. Prognostic Value of Protocadherin10 (PCDH10) Methylation in Serum of Prostate Cancer Patients. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:516-21 pubmed..CONCLUSIONS PCDH10 methylation in serum is a potential prognostic biomarker for prostate cancer. ..
- Liu H, Zhang Y, Xie Y, Cai Y, Li B, Li W, et al. Hypoxia-responsive ionizable liposome delivery siRNA for glioma therapy. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:1065-1083 pubmed publisher..Moreover, MLP/siPLK1 was shown to be very effective in inhibiting the growth of glioma cells both in vitro and in vivo. Therefore, the MLP is a promising siRNA delivery system for tumor therapy. ..
- Du C, Tan R, Hou X. Fyn kinases play a critical role in neuronal apoptosis induced by oxygen and glucose deprivation or amyloid-? peptide treatment. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2012;18:754-61 pubmed publisher..Fyn is a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of ischemic stroke and AD. ..
- Chen X, Nacif M, Liu S, Sibley C, Summers R, Bluemke D, et al. A framework of whole heart extracellular volume fraction estimation for low-dose cardiac CT images. IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed. 2012;16:842-51 pubmed..The proposed method was tested on 20 clinical low-dose CCT datasets with precontrast and postcontrast images. The preliminary results demonstrated the feasibility and efficiency of the proposed method. ..
- Zhang D, Guo Q, Zhu J, Chen W. Increase of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition with celecoxib combined with 5-FU enhances tumor cell apoptosis and antitumor efficacy in a subcutaneous implantation tumor model of human colon cancer. World J Surg Oncol. 2013;11:16 pubmed publisher..A decrease of COX-2 and an increase of cytochrome C, caspase-3 and caspase-9 may be involved in this process. ..
- Xu Y, Xi Q, Ge W, Zhang X. Identification of serum microRNA-21 as a biomarker for early detection and prognosis in human epithelial ovarian cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:1057-60 pubmed..These findings indicate that serum miR-21 may serve as a novel diagnostic and prognostic marker, and be used as a therapeutic target for the treatment of EOC. ..
- Zhu F, Zhong X, Qiao J, Liu Q, Sun H, Chen W, et al. Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Antigen-4 Down-Regulates T Helper 1 Cells by Increasing Expression of Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 in Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2016;22:212-219 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CTLA-4 might be involved in the pathogenesis of acute GVHD, and may down-regulate T helper 1 cells by increasing STAT3 expression in acute GVHD. ..
- Tang J, Zhou H, Wang C, Fei X, Zhu L, Huang Y, et al. Cell adhesion downregulates the expression of Homer1b/c and contributes to drug resistance in multiple myeloma cells. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1875-83 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data indicate that Homer1b/c may represent a good candidate for pursuing clinical trial in MM. ..
- Zhang J, Yao Y, Zha X, Pan L, Bian W, Tang J. Development and Evaluation of a Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Scale for Breast Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16:8573-8 pubmed..However, given the limited scope of this investigation, the capacity for adapting this scale to incorporate other theories could not be determined. ..
- Liu L, Liu X, Ren X, Tian Y, Chen Z, Xu X, et al. Smad2 and Smad3 have differential sensitivity in relaying TGFÎ² signaling and inversely regulate early lineage specification. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21602 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Smad2 and Smad3 possess differential sensitivities in relaying TGFÎ² signaling and have distinct roles in regulating early developmental events. ..
- Zhang Q, Tian H, Li H, Zhang G. Antioxidant N-acetylcysteine inhibits the activation of JNK3 mediated by the GluR6-PSD95-MLK3 signaling module during cerebral ischemia in rat hippocampus. Neurosci Lett. 2006;408:159-64 pubmed..Taken together, these finding indicate that ischemic stimulation results in JNK3 activation through the GluR6-PSD95-MLK3 signaling module, and that the activation of JNK3 is closely related to oxidative stress. ..
- Li Z, Sun C, Zhang T, Mo J, Shi Q, Zhang X, et al. Geranylgeranyltransferase I mediates BDNF-induced synaptogenesis. J Neurochem. 2013;125:698-712 pubmed publisher..Together, our data suggested that GGT mediates BDNF-induced neuronal synaptogenesis through Rac1 activation. ..
- Fu Y, Xu H, Zhang K, Zhang Q, Wei N. Accessory hepatic vein recanalization for treatment of Budd-Chiari syndrome due to long-segment obstruction of the hepatic vein: initial clinical experience. Diagn Interv Radiol. 2015;21:148-53 pubmed publisher..For patients with a compensatory but obstructed accessory hepatic vein, recanalization is a simple, safe, and effective treatment option. ..
- Yue W, Fang X, Zhang C, Pang Y, Xu H, Gu C, et al. Two novel SNPs of the ABCG2 gene and its associations with milk traits in Chinese Holsteins. Mol Biol Rep. 2011;38:2927-32 pubmed publisher..Thus, BB genotype is suggested to be a molecular marker for superior milk performance...
- Xie H, Zhang C, Wang Y, Huang S, Cui W, Yang W, et al. Distinct Patterns of Cognitive Aging Modified by Education Level and Gender among Adults with Limited or No Formal Education: A Normative Study of the Mini-Mental State Examination. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016;49:961-9 pubmed publisher..To improve screening precision for cognitive impairment with the use of MMSE in low-educated population, age, gender, and education level should be considered. ..
- Wang J, Jiang J, Wang L. [Clinical observation on governor vessel Daoqi method for treatment of dyssomnia in the patient of depression]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2006;26:328-30 pubmed..To explore clinical therapeutic effects of Governor Vessel Daoqi needling method combined with antidepressants on dyssomnia in the patient of depression...
- Liu H, Yue D, Chen Y, Gao S, Huang Y. Improving performance of mammalian microRNA target prediction. BMC Bioinformatics. 2010;11:476 pubmed publisher..It holds the promise to achieve continuing improvement whenever better training data that contain additional verified or high confidence positive targets and properly selected negative targets are available. ..
- Liang Y, Hao Q, Zhang H, Wu Y, Wang J. Insulin-like growth factors in endometrioid adenocarcinoma: correlation with clinico-pathological features and estrogen receptor expression. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:262 pubmed publisher..Insulin-like growth factor system plays an important role in estrogen-induced endometrial carcinogenesis, and overexpression of insulin-like growth factor-1R in the advanced endometrioid adenocarcinoma is not estrogen-dependent. ..
- Gao J, Chen M, Wang X, Wang H, Zhuo L. Risk factors and prognosis of acute kidney injury in adult hospitalized patients: a two-year outcome. Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2015;67:179-85 pubmed..Prerenal and renal factors are the major causes of the development of hospital-acquired AKI. Thus, focusing on the potential risk factors of hospital-acquired AKI may prove to be beneficial to the prognosis of patients. ..
- Li Z, Wang Y, Zhu Y, Yuan C, Wang D, Zhang W, et al. The Hippo transducer TAZ promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition and cancer stem cell maintenance in oral cancer. Mol Oncol. 2015;9:1091-105 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings have revealed critical links between TAZ, EMT and CSCs in OSCC initiation and progression, and also established TAZ as a novel cancer biomarker and viable druggable target for OSCC therapeutics. ..
- Xia S, Yan K, Wang Y. Increased miR-381a-3p Contributes to Osteoarthritis by Targeting IkB?. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016;46:247-53 pubmed..In summary, enhanced miR-381a-3p expression contributed to the injury of OA mainly by inhibiting the expression of I?B?. ..
- Pang H, Xue W, Shi A, Li M, Li Y, Cao G, et al. Multiple-Ascending-Dose Pharmacokinetics and Safety Evaluation of Baicalein Chewable Tablets in Healthy Chinese Volunteers. Clin Drug Investig. 2016;36:713-724 pubmed publisher..68 to 2.45 for baicalin. In dose range of 200-800 mg, multiple-dose oral baicalein administration was safe and well tolerated, dose proportionality was inconclusive, and no serious accumulation of baicalein was observed. ..
- Ke Z, Su Z, Zhang X, Cao Z, Ding Y, Cao L, et al. Discovery of a potent angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor via virtual screening. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3688-3692 pubmed publisher..Further chemical modification via fragment modifications guided by structure and ligand-based computational methodologies can lead to discover better agents as potential clinical candidates. ..
- Hang L, Shao D, Gu Y. The ED50 and ED95 of ketamine for prevention of postoperative hyperalgesia after remifentanil-based anaesthesia in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Swiss Med Wkly. 2011;141:w13195 pubmed publisher..28~0.62 mg/kg) respectively. The ED50 and ED95 of ketamine for prevention of postoperative hyperalgesia after remifentanil-based anaesthesia in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy were 0.24 mg/kg and 0.33 mg/kg respectively. ..
- Yang F, Zhao H, Wang Z, Tao D, Xiao X, Niu Q, et al. Age at onset of recurrent major depression in Han Chinese women - a replication study. J Affect Disord. 2014;157:72-9 pubmed publisher..MD with earlier AAO in Han Chinese women shows a distinct set of clinical features which are similar to those reported in Western populations. ..
- Li X, Fu J, Xue Y, Yang Y, Wang Y, Zhang C, et al. Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation as Treatment for Primary Granulocytic Sarcoma of the Breast. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2015;72:791-4 pubmed publisher..We highlight the importance of timely diagnosis of this uncommon entity with institution of intensive therapy. Early use of allogenic bone marrow transplantation in the treatment of primary GS may be warranted. ..
- Gao X, Tang C, Shi W, Feng S, Qin W, Jiang T, et al. Semaphorin-3F functions as a tumor suppressor in colorectal cancer due to regulation by DNA methylation. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:12766-74 pubmed..These findings suggest DNA methylation of promoter CpG island-mediated silencing of the tumor suppressor SEMA3F gene plays an important role in the carcinogenesis of CRC. ..
- Hu J, Li Y, Pan C, Zhang J, Wang H, Li J, et al. Anti-androgen effects of cypermethrin on the amino- and carboxyl-terminal interaction of the androgen receptor. Toxicology. 2012;292:99-104 pubmed publisher..Cypermethrin exhibits inhibitory effects on the DHT-induced AR N/C interaction, while the potency is weaker than that of nilutamide. ..
- Zhang C, Wang L, Thomas S, Wang K, Lin D, Rinehart J, et al. Src family protein tyrosine kinase regulates the basolateral K channel in the distal convoluted tubule (DCT) by phosphorylation of KCNJ10 protein. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:26135-46 pubmed publisher..We speculate that the modulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of KCNJ10 should play a role in regulating membrane transport function in DCT1. ..
- Kan R, Zhang C, Zhen Q, Chen J. Magnesium sulfate micro air pump suction for bronchiolitis treatment in infants under two years old. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:1180-4 pubmed..Magnesium sulfate micro air pump suction was safe and effective in treating with bronchiolitis of infants below 2 years old, and its adverse reaction rate was low, nursing procedure was simple, and nursing difficulty level was low. ..
- Feng L, Yao H, Zhou Y, Zhou J, Zhang R, Wang M. Biological evaluation of antibody-maytansinoid conjugates as a strategy of RON targeted drug delivery for treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:70 pubmed publisher..This work provides the basis for clinical development of humanized Zt/g4-DM1 for potential cancer therapy in the future. ..
- Chen W, Yan C, Hou J, Pu J, Ouyang J, Wen D. ATRA enhances bystander effect of suicide gene therapy in the treatment of prostate cancer. Urol Oncol. 2008;26:397-405 pubmed publisher..Induction of Cxs and GJIC by ATRA might provide an element of selectivity to suicide gene therapy. Future studies should focus on safety and tailoring this cooperative therapy to the patient. ..
- Yan Y, Xu W, Qian H, Si Y, Zhu W, Cao H, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells from human umbilical cords ameliorate mouse hepatic injury in vivo. Liver Int. 2009;29:356-65 pubmed publisher..Human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells can enhance recovery of CCl(4)-injured mouse liver, providing evidence that such therapy could be useful for liver disorders or injury. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang J, Cai Y, Chen X, Zhang C, Guo X. [Expression of the NYGGF4 gene during human preadipocyte differentiation and the regulative role of tumor necrosis factor-alpha]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2010;27:69-72 pubmed publisher..TNFalpha could upregulate the expression of NYGGF4 mRNA in human matured adipocytes. The regulatory effect of TNFalpha on the NYGGF4 gene expression is of dose-dependent and time-correlated. ..
- Sun Y, Chen T, Lu P, Wang J, Wu Y, Zhang Q, et al. [Relationship between serum hepatitis B virus DNA load and hepatocellular carcinoma in Qidong, China: a cohort follow-up study of 14 years]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:1874-7 pubmed..HBV DNA is an important risk predictor of hepatocellular carcinoma. The HBsAg carriers with the serum loads of HBV DNA between 10(5) - 10(6) copies/ml are most likely to present with HCC. ..
- Liu Y, Cai Z, Xue S, Zhou X, Wu F. Proxies of cognitive reserve and their effects on neuropsychological performance in patients with mild cognitive impairment. J Clin Neurosci. 2013;20:548-53 pubmed publisher..Therefore, increasing levels of education and life skills training can help increase CR, reduce the risk of MCI, and slow down the appearance of clinical manifestations and clinical progress in patients with MCI. ..
- Xu L, Xiang J, Shen J, Zou X, Zhai S, Yin Y, et al. Oncogenic MicroRNA-27a is a target for genistein in ovarian cancer cells. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2013;13:1126-32 pubmed
- Yang F, Qiu J, Zhao H, Wang Z, Tao D, Xiao X, et al. The prevalence, clinical correlates and structure of phobic fears in Han Chinese women with recurrent major depression. J Affect Disord. 2014;157:92-9 pubmed publisher..Phobic fears are correlated with comorbid MD and more severe MD. These phobic fears clearly subdivide into four subgroups that differ meaningfully from each other. ..
- Qian J, Chen Q, Yao D, Yang L, Yang J, Wen X, et al. MOK overexpression is associated with promoter hypomethylation in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:127-36 pubmed..820 (P < 0.001). In summary, our results suggest MOK promoter hypomethylation is a common event and contributes to MOK overexpression in AML. ..
- Liu C, Lu M, Xia X, Wang J, Wan Y, He L, et al. CORRELATION OF SERUM VITAMIN D LEVEL WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES MELLITUS IN CHILDREN: A META-ANALYSIS. Nutr Hosp. 2015;32:1591-4 pubmed publisher..No hay evidencia de sesgo de publicaciÃ³n en el presente estudio. ConclusiÃ³n: el metaanÃ¡lisis sugiere que la vitamina D estÃ¡ asociada con la T1DM en niÃ±os. ..
- Yan F, He J, Tang L, Kong Y, Shi Y, Chen S, et al. Transforming growth factor-Î²2 increases the capacity of retinal pigment epithelial cells to induce the generation of regulatory T cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:1367-72 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that IDO may be a signaling protein in RPE cells which is implicated in the induction of Tregs. RPE-induced Tregs have the potential to be applied for immunotherapy for ocular inflammatory diseases. ..
- Fu Y, Li Y, Wei N, Xu H. Transcatheter arterial chemical infusion for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: long-term outcome and predictor of survival. Radiol Med. 2016;121:605-10 pubmed publisher..003). Transcatheter arterial chemical infusion is an easy and effective method for treating patients with advanced NSCLC and it can provide a favorable long-term outcome. ..
- Niu S, Xu Y, Cheng L, Cao C. Stent insertion for malignant superior vena cava syndrome: effectiveness and long-term outcome. Radiol Med. 2017;122:633-638 pubmed publisher..009). Stent insertion is a simple, safe, and effective method for patients with malignant SVC syndrome. Subsequent anti-cancer treatment after stent insertion may increase the survival. ..
- Yu S, Wu S, Wang L, Jiang F, Xie Y, Li L. A shallow convolutional neural network for blind image sharpness assessment. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176632 pubmed publisher..Experiments on Gaussian blur images from LIVE-II, CSIQ, TID2008 and TID2013 demonstrate that CNN features with SVR achieves the best overall performance, indicating high correlation with human subjective judgment. ..
- Pan Q, Zhang L, Zhang F, Jin X, Hu Y, Zhu L, et al. [Detection of a patient with ring chromosome 15 by low-coverage massively parallel copy number variation sequencing]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2017;34:406-410 pubmed publisher..2-q26.3 microdeletion. The deletion and haploinsufficiency of the IGF1R gene probably underlie the main clinical features of the patient. ..
- Dai J, Jiang W, Min Z, Yang J, Tan Y, Ma T, et al. Neutrophil CD64 as a diagnostic marker for neonatal sepsis: Meta-analysis. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2017;26:327-332 pubmed publisher..The area under the SROC curve (AUC) was 0.88 (95%CI, 0.85-0.91). The studies had substantial heterogeneity (I2 = 87.1%). The results showed that nCD64 is a reliable biomarker for diagnosing neonatal sepsis (AUC = 0.88). ..
- Hu S, Zhu J, Pei D, Zong Y, Yan J, Hou X, et al. Overexpression of the PDZ1 domain of PSD-95 diminishes ischemic brain injury via inhibition of the GluR6.PSD-95.MLK3 pathway. J Neurosci Res. 2009;87:3626-38 pubmed publisher..Overall, the essential role of the PDZ1 domain of PSD-95 in apoptotic cell death in neurons provides an experimental foundation for gene therapy of neurodegenerative diseases with overexpression of the PDZ1 domain. ..
- Zhang W, He Y, Wang H, Shen Q, Cui L, Wang X, et al. Hepatitis E virus genotype diversity in eastern China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010;16:1630-2 pubmed publisher..Genotypes 1, 3, and 4 were prevalent; genotype 3 and subgenotype 4b showed a close relationship with the swine strains in eastern China, thus indicating that HEV genotype 3 had infected humans in China. ..
- Ren Q, Qian Z, Jia S, Xu Z. Vascular endothelial growth factor expression up-regulated by endometrial ischemia in secretory phase plays an important role in endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2011;95:2687-9 pubmed publisher..IPC up-regulated vascular endothelial growth factor expression and decreased apoptosis of endometrial cells, thus facilitating the endometrial fragments' ectopic implantation. ..
- Qu Z, Miao W, Hu S, Li C, Zhuo X, Zong Y, et al. N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-dependent denitrosylation of neuronal nitric oxide synthase increase the enzyme activity. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52788 pubmed publisher..nNOS dephosphorylation may be induced by the enzyme denitrosylation, which suggest that S-nitrosylation/denitrosylation of nNOS may be an important mechanism in regulating the enzyme activity. ..
- Xu C, Li S, Chen T, Hu H, Ding C, Xu Z, et al. miR-296-5p suppresses cell viability by directly targeting PLK1 in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:497-503 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the present study indicated that miR-296-5p regulated PLK1 expression and could function as a tumor suppressor in NSCLC progression, which provides a potential target for gene therapy of NSCLC. ..
- Zhou H, Chen M, Zhu Y, Wang B, Liu X, Zuo Z, et al. Polymorphisms in NADPH oxidase CYBA gene modify the risk of ESRD in patients with chronic glomerulonephritis. Ren Fail. 2016;38:262-7 pubmed publisher..019; OR â€‰=â€‰â€‰0.625; 95%CI â€‰=â€‰â€‰0.424-0.921). GG genotype and G allele might be a protective factor against the risk of ESRD, especially in patients with chronic glomerulonephritis. ..
- Zhou Q, Shen L, Liu C, Liu C, Chen H, Liu J. The Effects of Estradiol and Glucocorticoid on Human Osteosarcoma Cells: Similarities and Differences. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:1683-91 pubmed..Our study suggests that glucocorticoid is more efficient in controlling osteosarcoma cell proliferation and apoptosis than estradiol. ..
- Wu X, Mi Y, Yang H, Hu A, Zhang Q, Shang C. The activation of HMGB1 as a progression factor on inflammation response in normal human bronchial epithelial cells through RAGE/JNK/NF-?B pathway. Mol Cell Biochem. 2013;380:249-57 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that HMGB-1 induced inflammation response in NHBE cells through activating RAGE/JNK/NF-?B pathway. HMGB-1 could act as a therapeutic target for inflammation leading NHBE cells to the precancerous lesions of NSCLC. ..
- Tang Y, Gao X, Shen J, Sun L, Yan W. Epidemiological and Clinical Characteristics of Kawasaki Disease and Factors Associated with Coronary Artery Abnormalities in East China: Nine Years Experience. J Trop Pediatr. 2016;62:86-93 pubmed publisher..Male gender, serum albumin, ESR, MP infection, IVIG started after the 10th day of illness and IVIG non-responders were predictive of CAA. ..
- Teng D, Sun J, An Y, Hu Z, Liu P, Ma Y, et al. Role of PHLPP1 in inflammation response: Its loss contributes to gliomas development and progression. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;34:229-234 pubmed publisher..The present study indicated that PHLPP1 could be used as a predictor for the prediction of the patients or as a therapeutic target for the treatment of human glioma. ..
- Wang D, Gao Q, Wang T, Qian F, Wang Y. Theanine: the unique amino acid in the tea plant as an oral hepatoprotective agent. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:384-391 pubmed publisher..In this review, we summarize published results describing the potential mechanisms for these beneficial health effects and provide new insight into how theanine can be therapeutic for liver injury and chronic liver disease. ..
- Zhang S, Xiao Q, Shi Z, Yu G, Ma X, Chen H, et al. Caspase polymorphisms and prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176802 pubmed publisher..012 and 0.010, respectively). In conclusion, the CASP9 rs4645981 polymorphism, CASP3 and CASP9 haplotypes may be useful prognosis markers for HCC patients with surgical resection of tumor. ..
- Sun H, Xu D, Sun Y, Xue T, Zhang C, Zhang Z, et al. CO-releasing molecules-2 attenuates ox-LDL-induced injury in HUVECs by ameliorating mitochondrial function and inhibiting Wnt/?-catenin pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:629-635 pubmed publisher..Collectively, we provide the evidence that CORM-2 attenuated ox-LDL-mediated endothelial apoptosis and oxidative stress by recovering the mitochondrial function and blocking Wnt/?-catenin pathway. ..
- Ren Y, Hou J, Xu A, Pan Y. Diagnostic utility of PAX2 and PAX5 in distinguishing non-small cell lung cancer from small cell lung cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:14709-16 pubmed..Overall, our data indicated that PAX2 and PAX5 differentially expressed in NSCLC and SCLC. Thus, PAX2 and PAX5 are useful biomarker in the differential diagnosis of lung cancer. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang R, Li Y. Granulocytic sarcoma of abdomen in acute myeloid leukemia patient with inv(16) and t(6;17) abnormal chromosome: case report and review of literature. Leuk Res. 2010;34:958-61 pubmed publisher..Intestine maybe a tissue specific target for the expression of inv(16) leukemia. Complete physical examination and molecular diagnosis are necessary for AML patients to benefit from the diagnosis and therapeutic strategy. ..
- Zhou H, Dai Y, Zhu L, Wang C, Fei X, Pan Q, et al. Poor response to platinum-based chemotherapy is associated with KRAS mutation and concomitant low expression of BRAC1 and TYMS in NSCLC. J Int Med Res. 2016;44:89-98 pubmed publisher..Tumour expression level of BRCA1 was positively correlated with survival duration. KRAS mutation status and BRCA1 tumour expression are potential biomarkers for tailoring chemotherapy and predicting clinical outcome. ..
- Sun Y, Cheng Y, Hao X, Wang J, Hu C, Han B, et al. Randomized phase III trial of amrubicin/cisplatin versus etoposide/cisplatin as first-line treatment for extensive small-cell lung cancer. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:265 pubmed publisher..5 months, but this difference was not statistically significant; thus we propose AP as a promising treatment option for ED-SCLC in China. This trial was registered on 10 April 2008 (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00660504). ..
- Zhao H, Wang Q, Wang X, Zhu H, Zhang S, Wang W, et al. Correlation Between RAB27B and p53 Expression and Overall Survival in Pancreatic Cancer. Pancreas. 2016;45:204-10 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that RAB27B expression is an independent prognostic marker for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and suggest that RAB27B-regulated exosome secretion pathway represents a novel therapeutic target in pancreatic cancer. ..
- Chen J, Dong S, Hu J, Duan B, Yao J, Zhang R, et al. Guanine nucleotide binding protein-like 3 is a potential prognosis indicator of gastric cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:13273-8 pubmed..Our study suggests that GNL3 might play an important role in the progression of gastric cancer and serve as a biomarker for poor prognosis in gastric cancer patients. ..
- Liang Z, Chen Y, Yang C, Guo W, Jiang X, Xu X, et al. Meta-analysis of ceftriaxone compared with penicillin for the treatment of syphilis. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2016;47:6-11 pubmed publisher..12) or failure rate (RR=0.66, 95% CI 0.03-15.76) in patients treated with ceftriaxone compared with those treated with penicillin. In conclusion, there is no evidence in the literature that ceftriaxone is less efficient than penicillin. ..
- Wang Z, Lu B, Wang H, Cheng Z, Yin Y. MicroRNA-21 modulates chemosensitivity of breast cancer cells to doxorubicin by targeting PTEN. Arch Med Res. 2011;42:281-90 pubmed publisher..PTEN-siRNA could partially reverse the increased chemosensitivity of MCF-7/ADR cells induced by miR-21 inhibitor. Dysregulation of miR-21 plays critical roles in the ADR resistance of breast cancer, at least in part via targeting PTEN. ..
- Chen X, Liu L, Zhu W. Up-regulation of long non-coding RNA CCAT2 correlates with tumor metastasis and poor prognosis in cervical squamous cell cancer patients. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:13261-6 pubmed..Our study suggested that high expression of lncRNA CCAT2 is related to the prognosis of cervical squamous cell cancer; it may be a new prognostic biomarker and potential therapeutic target for cervical squamous cell cancer intervention. ..
- Yin G, Chen Y, Zhang W, Shen X, Jiao J, He X. Effect of Weikangfu granule on the physiopathologic figure of precancerosis of gastric mucosa in patients of chronic gastritis with Pi-deficiency syndrome. Chin J Integr Med. 2005;11:264-71 pubmed
- Bao X, Hou L, Sun A, Qiu Q, Yuan X, Chen M, et al. The impact of KIR2DS4 alleles and the expression of KIR in the development of acute GVHD after unrelated allogeneic hematopoietic SCT. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2010;45:1435-41 pubmed publisher..Dynamic detection of KIR2DL1/3DL1 expression would be beneficial for prediction of aGVHD after transplantation. ..