Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications1617 found, 100 shown here
- Yan D, He D, He S, Chen X, Fan Z, Chen R. Identification and analysis of intermediate size noncoding RNAs in the human fetal brain. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21652 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results suggest that is-ncRNAs play important roles in the development and tumorigenesis of human brain. ..
- Wang L, Zhang D, Zheng J, Zhang Y, Zhang Q, Liu W. Apelin-13 passes through the ADMA-damaged endothelial barrier and acts on vascular smooth muscle cells. Peptides. 2011;32:2436-43 pubmed publisher..Apelin-13 can pass through the damaged endothelial barrier, and acts directly on VSMCs to increase MLC phosphorylation. ..
- Zhang F, Shen G, Liu X, Wang F, Zhao Y, Zhang J. Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-mediated human GATA1 induction promotes erythroid differentiation under hypoxic conditions. J Cell Mol Med. 2012;16:1889-99 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that HIF1-mediated GATA1 up-regulation promotes erythropoiesis in order to satisfy the needs of an organism under hypoxic conditions. ..
- Chen C, Zhang X, Li J, Wang Y. Associations of IL-23R polymorphisms with ankylosing spondylitis in East Asian population: a new case-control study and a meta-analysis. Int J Immunogenet. 2012;39:126-30 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we found no evidence for association between IL-23R and AS in East Asian population. Major attention should be paid to other genes belonged to IL-23 signalling pathway network in the future. ..
- Dong Y, Yang X, Wong O, Zhang X, Liang Y, Zhang Y, et al. PIK3CA mutations in endometrial carcinomas in Chinese women: phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase pathway alterations might be associated with favorable prognosis. Hum Pathol. 2012;43:1197-205 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the function of the phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase pathway might be affected by estrogen receptor status. ..
- Tao Z, Akiba S, Zha Y, Sun Q, Zou J, Li J, et al. Cancer and non-cancer mortality among Inhabitants in the high background radiation area of Yangjiang, China (1979-1998). Health Phys. 2012;102:173-81 pubmed publisher..87, 3.04). Non-cancer disease mortality was not related to cumulative radiation dose either. The cumulative HBR dose was not related to the mortality due to cancer or all non-cancer diseases among residents in Yangjiang HBR areas. ..
- Niu L, Liang Y, Xu M, Zhang Y, Zhang Y, He B. Effect of polymorphisms in the ?2-adrenergic receptor on the susceptibility and pulmonary function of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a meta analysis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:2213-8 pubmed..Polymorphisms of ADRB2 at positions 16 and 27 did not change the risk of COPD nor affect lung function or disease severity. The genotype distribution for these polymorphisms was different between Caucasian and Asian populations. ..
- Sun L, Chen A, Hung H, Chien Y, Huang J, Huang C, et al. Chrysin: a histone deacetylase 8 inhibitor with anticancer activity and a suitable candidate for the standardization of Chinese propolis. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:11748-58 pubmed publisher..Overall, in vitro and in vivo data indicated that chrysin is an HDAC8 inhibitor, which can significantly inhibit tumor growth. Data also suggested that chrysin might represent a suitable candidate for standardization of CP. ..
- Xing Y, Liu X, Zhang Y, Wang X, Xu Y. [Determination of doping in human urine by gas chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2012;47:1667-70 pubmed..0%. The precision within the day of the method with three different concentrations was also determined RSD were less than 9.5%, 10.0% and 9.7%. ..
- Bai Y, Huang L, Zhou A, Zhao M, Yu W, Li X. Antiangiogenesis effects of endostatin in retinal neovascularization. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2013;29:619-26 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated the efficacy and potential mechanisms of endostatin for the prevention of retinal neovascularization both in vitro and in vivo...
- Jing Z, Xu H, Chen X, Zhong Q, Huang J, Zhang Y, et al. The Proton-Sensing G-Protein Coupled Receptor GPR4 Promotes Angiogenesis in Head and Neck Cancer. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0152789 pubmed publisher..GPR4 infected cells could recruit more vascular than control cells at pH5.9. In conclusion, we suggested that GPR4 induces angiogenesis via GPR4-induced p38-mediated IL6, IL8 and VEGFA secretion at acidic extracellular pH in SCCHN. ..
- Chen Y, Pan K, Wang P, Cao Z, Wang W, Wang S, et al. HBP1-mediated Regulation of p21 Protein through the Mdm2/p53 and TCF4/EZH2 Pathways and Its Impact on Cell Senescence and Tumorigenesis. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:12688-705 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that the HBP1 transcription factor orchestrates a complex regulation of key genes during cellular senescence and tumorigenesis with an impact on protein ubiquitination and overall histone methylation state. ..
- Tian Z, Si L, Meng K, Zhou X, Zhang Y, Zhou D, et al. Inhibition of influenza virus infection by multivalent pentacyclic triterpene-functionalized per-O-methylated cyclodextrin conjugates. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;134:133-139 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated a strategy of using per-O-methylated ?-CD as a scaffold for designing multivalent compounds to disrupt influenza HA protein-host receptor protein interaction and thus block influenza virus entry into host cells. ..
- Long X, Wang X, Chen Y, Guo X, Zhou F, Fan Y, et al. Polymorphisms in POLG were associated with the prognosis and mtDNA content in hepatocellular carcinoma patients. Bull Cancer. 2017;104:500-507 pubmed publisher..Our study for the first time demonstrates that rs1061316 and rs758130 in POLG is associated with the prognosis and leukocyte mtDNA content in HCC patients. ..
- Tian C, Wang M, Han Z, Fang F, Zhang Z, Wang X, et al. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 6-substituted pyrrolo [3,2-d] pyrimidine analogues as antifolate antitumor agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;138:630-643 pubmed publisher..The identification of targeted pathway of 15a implied that the anti-proliferative potencies of 15a probably act through dual inhibition of thymidylate synthase (TS) and dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR). ..
- Reynoso E, Liu H, Li L, Yuan A, Chen S, Wang Z. Thioredoxin-1 actively maintains the pseudokinase MLKL in a reduced state to suppress disulfide bond-dependent MLKL polymer formation and necroptosis. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:17514-17524 pubmed publisher..Our results further suggest new directions for targeted cancer therapy in which thioredoxin inhibitors like PX-12 could potentially be used to specifically target cancers expressing high levels of MLKL or MLKL short isoforms. ..
- Guo Z, Dang G, Chen Z, Qi Q. [Treatment of spinal fractures complicating ankylosing spondylitis]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2004;42:334-9 pubmed..Complications is not rare after surgery and appropriate preventive measures are necessary for these patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Xiang Y, Ren T, Wan X, Yang X. [Study on the indication of surgical resection of pulmonary metastasis of malignant trophoblastic tumor]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2005;40:83-6 pubmed..To investigate the indication of lung lobectomy in patients of malignant trophoblastic tumor with lung metastasis...
- Zhu H, Liu Y, Qin Y, Li J, Chang Y, Wang Y, et al. [Detection of PML/RARalpha gene transcripts in 46 newly diagnosed acute promyelocytic leukemia patients by real-time quantitative reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;15:1-5 pubmed..There was no significant difference about PML/RARalpha mRNA expression of both bcr3-form and bcr1-form APL patients. Type of PML/RARalpha transcripts is related with the morphology and immunophenotype. ..
- Huang Q, Dai D, Qian X, Zhai R. Treatment of gastric outlet and duodenal obstructions with uncovered expandable metal stents. World J Gastroenterol. 2007;13:5376-9 pubmed..Indications for this procedure should be discreetly considered because a few patients may not benefit from gastrointestinal insertion, but some benign gastrointestinal obstructions can be treated using this procedure. ..
- Yang M, Sun T, Wang L, Yu D, Zhang X, Miao X, et al. Functional variants in cell death pathway genes and risk of pancreatic cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:3230-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that genetic variations in the death pathway genes FasL and CASP8 are involved in susceptibility to developing pancreatic cancer. ..
- Wang L, Wang L, Vavassori S, Li S, Ke H, Anelli T, et al. Crystal structure of human ERp44 shows a dynamic functional modulation by its carboxy-terminal tail. EMBO Rep. 2008;9:642-7 pubmed publisher..Mutational and functional studies indicate that the C-terminal tail gates the CRFS area and the adjacent hydrophobic pocket, dynamically regulating protein quality control. ..
- Zhao J, Xiang Y, Wan X, Feng F, Cui Q, Yang X. Molecular genetic analyses of choriocarcinoma. Placenta. 2009;30:816-20 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study is to distinguish choriocarcinoma as gestational or non-gestational and identify the causative pregnancy of gestational choriocarcinoma through molecular genetic analysis...
- Deng K, Li Y, Li G, Gao J, Yang Z, Di X, et al. Neural endoscopic assisted micro-invasive management of Chiari I malformation. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1878-83 pubmed
- Liu M, Wang Z, Yang S, Zhang W, He S, Hu C, et al. TNF-? is a novel target of miR-19a. Int J Oncol. 2011;38:1013-22 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we conclude that the miR-17-92 cluster is overexpressed in ESCC and that TNF-? is a novel target of miR-19a. ..
- Jia X, Liu B, Shi X, Ye M, Zhang F, Liu H. Roles of the ERK, JNK/AP-1/cyclin D1-CDK4 pathway in silica-induced cell cycle changes in human embryo lung fibroblast cells. Cell Biol Int. 2011;35:697-704 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that silica exposure can induce cell cycle changes, which may be mediated through ERK, JNK/AP-1/cyclin D1-CDK4-dependent pathway. ..
- Yang G, Xiong C, Li S, Wang Y, Zhao J. A recurrent mutation in CRYGD is associated with autosomal dominant congenital coralliform cataract in two unrelated Chinese families. Mol Vis. 2011;17:1085-9 pubmed..CRYGD and coralliform cataracts are highly related, and P24T may be a hot-point mutation for this disorder. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang S, Li D, Zhnag J, Gu D, Zhu Y, et al. A systems biology-based classifier for hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e22426 pubmed publisher..Our analysis suggests that the systems biology-based classifier that combines the differential gene expression and topological features of human protein interaction network may enhance the diagnostic performance of HCC classifier. ..
- Li Y, Yu S, Liu D, Proksch P, Lin W. Inhibitory effects of polyphenols toward HCV from the mangrove plant Excoecaria agallocha L. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2012;22:1099-102 pubmed publisher..45-9.03?M, while excoecariphenol D and corilagin inhibited HCV RNA in huh 7.5 cells significantly. A primary structure-activity relationship (SAR) is discussed. ..
- Wu C, Jin B, Chen L, Zhuo D, Zhang Z, Gong K, et al. MiR-30d induces apoptosis and is regulated by the Akt/FOXO pathway in renal cell carcinoma. Cell Signal. 2013;25:1212-21 pubmed publisher..Thus, our findings reveal a new Akt/FOXO/miR-30d/MTDH signaling transduction pathway and identify miR-30d as a tumor suppressor, providing a new potential target for the treatment of RCC. ..
- Liu L, Ding W, Li R, Ye X, Zhao J, Jiang J, et al. Plasma levels and diagnostic value of catestatin in patients with heart failure. Peptides. 2013;46:20-5 pubmed publisher..05). The area under ROC for CST and BNP in moderate to severe HF diagnosis was 0.626 and 0.831, respectively, combining CST and BNP did not improve the accuracy. ..
- Liang Z, Yin Y, Wu E, Shi G. The clinical value of new tumor biomarker cytokeratin 2G2 detection in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Clin Lab. 2013;59:551-6 pubmed..Thus it is warranted that CK-2G2 be widely deployed as a new type of cost effective parameter for evaluating efficacy of chemotherapy of NSCLC. ..
- Li S, Zhang L, Yao Q, Li L, Dong N, Rong J, et al. Pathogen blocks host death receptor signalling by arginine GlcNAcylation of death domains. Nature. 2013;501:242-6 pubmed publisher..The mechanism of action of NleB represents a new model by which bacteria counteract host defences, and also a previously unappreciated post-translational modification. ..
- Duan L, Liu Y, Wang J, Liao J, Hu J. The dynamic changes of DNA methylation in primordial germ cell differentiation. Gene. 2016;591:305-12 pubmed publisher..Some essential components were discussed, such as hydroxymethylation which has recently been confirmed as a modification of developmental importance. ..
- Li H, Liu G. The application of CRISPR/Cas9 in genome editing of filamentous fungi. Yi Chuan. 2017;39:355-367 pubmed publisher..This review summarizes the application of CRISPR/Cas9 in genome editing of filamentous fungi and aims to provide a reference for the research in this field. ..
- Li J, Jiang T, Feng H, Wang K, Zhang Z, Ishikawa T. The electromyographic activity of masseter and anterior temporalis during orofacial symptoms induced by experimental occlusal highspot. J Oral Rehabil. 2008;35:79-87 pubmed publisher..The changes in muscular activity may have some relationship with the occurrence of tension-type headache in temporal region...
- Li Y, Wei Y, Fu X, Hao D, Xue Z, Gong H, et al. The apolipoprotein CIII enhancer regulates both extensive histone modification and intergenic transcription of human apolipoprotein AI/CIII/AIV genes but not apolipoprotein AV. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:28436-44 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the apoCIII enhancer contributes to the maintenance of an active chromatin subdomain of the apoAI/CIII/AIV genes, but not apoAV. ..
- Fang F, Boyaci H, Kersten D, Murray S. Attention-dependent representation of a size illusion in human V1. Curr Biol. 2008;18:1707-12 pubmed publisher..We reason that focusing attention on the fixation task resulted in reduced activity in--and therefore reduced feedback from--higher visual areas that process the 3D depth cues. ..
- Sun Q, Han C, Liu L, Wang Y, Deng H, Bai L, et al. Crystal structure and functional implication of the RUN domain of human NESCA. Protein Cell. 2012;3:609-17 pubmed publisher..Moreover, NESCA RUN can directly interact with TrkA. These results provide new insights into how NESCA participates in the NGF-TrkA signaling pathway. ..
- Song T, Zhang X, Zhang L, Dong J, Cai W, Gao J, et al. miR-708 promotes the development of bladder carcinoma via direct repression of Caspase-2. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2013;139:1189-98 pubmed publisher..All together, these results suggest miR-708 may act as an oncogene and induce the carcinogenicity of bladder cancer by down-regulating Caspase-2 level. ..
- Zhang S, Xiao J, Ren Q, Han X, Tang Y, Yang W, et al. Replication of association study between type 2 diabetes mellitus and IGF2BP2 in Han Chinese population. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:4013-8 pubmed..It is necessary to systematically evaluate the contribution of common variants in IGF2BP2 to T2DM in Chinese Han population...
- Su M, Wall G, Xu K. Tourism-Induced Livelihood Changes at Mount Sanqingshan World Heritage Site, China. Environ Manage. 2016;57:1024-40 pubmed publisher..High dependence on tourism as the single livelihood option can reduce sustainability. Practical implications are suggested to enhance livelihood sustainability at such rural heritage tourism sites. ..
- Xia X, Zhang F, Shaw P, Sui S. Trichosanthin induces leakage and membrane fusion of liposome. IUBMB Life. 2003;55:681-7 pubmed..Deleting the C-terminus almost completely abolishes the destabilizing effect of TCS on the phospholipid bilayer, which implicates the C-terminus in the interaction between trichosanthin and the membrane. ..
- Jiang T, Li T, Li J, Fu H, Pei Y, Lin W. Cerebroside analogues from marine-derived fungus Aspergillus flavipes. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2004;6:249-57 pubmed..Their structures were identified by means of extensive spectroscopic analysis (IR, UV, 2D NMR, MS, CD) and chemical degradation. All four compounds showed cytotoxic activity against the KB cell line. ..
- Fan Y, Yu J, Kang W, Zhang Q. Effects of glutamine supplementation on patients undergoing abdominal surgery. Chin Med Sci J. 2009;24:55-9 pubmed
- Gao L, Luo F, Hui R, Zhou X. Recent molecular biological progress in Marfan syndrome and Marfan-associated disorders. Ageing Res Rev. 2010;9:363-8 pubmed publisher..Possible molecular mechanisms for the pathogenesis of MFS will be discussed which may assist healthcare professionals to control environmental factors that provoke individual complications in MFS. ..
- Mi S, Li Y, Yan J, Gao G. Na(+)/K (+)-ATPase ?1 subunit interacts with M2 proteins of influenza A and B viruses and affects the virus replication. Sci China Life Sci. 2010;53:1098-105 pubmed publisher..We propose that influenza virus M2/BM2 cytoplasmic domain has an important role in the virus-host interplay and facilitates virus replication. ..
- Chen S, Li J, Zhang Y, Gao X, Cai H. Recombinant MPT83 derived from Mycobacterium tuberculosis induces cytokine production and upregulates the function of mouse macrophages through TLR2. J Immunol. 2012;188:668-77 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that rMPT83 is a TLR2 agonist that induces the production of cytokines by macrophages and upregulates macrophage function. ..
- Guo W, Li G, Xu H, Xie J, Shi T, Zhang S, et al. In vitro biological characterization of DCUN1D5 in DNA damage response. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:4157-62 pubmed..2% and increased apoptosis by 11.7%. Our data suggest that DCUN1D5 in vitro might have vital roles in DNA damage response, but further studies are warranted to assess its significance in vivo. ..
- Qiao Z, Ji R, Huang X, Du F, Zhang R, Liang D, et al. Polymersomes from dual responsive block copolymers: drug encapsulation by heating and acid-triggered release. Biomacromolecules. 2013;14:1555-63 pubmed publisher..Finally, the DOX-loaded assemblies display concentration-dependent cytotoxicity to HepG2 cells, while the copolymers themselves are nontoxic. ..
- Pan Y, Xing R, Cui J, Li W, Lu Y. Clinicopathological significance of altered metallothionein 2A expression in gastric cancer according to Lauren's classification. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:2681-6 pubmed..001). The expression status of MT2A could predict prognosis in intestinal and diffuse-type GCs. Expression status of MT2A might be a useful prognostic biomarker for GC, especially when used in combination with Lauren's classification. ..
- Liu Y, Zhang J, Gu Y, Guo L, Li J. Clinical Effectiveness of Endovascular Therapy for Total Occlusion of the Subclavian Arteries: A Study of 67 Patients. Ann Vasc Surg. 2016;35:189-96 pubmed publisher..However, we recommend the use of embolic protection devices during the treatment of right side occlusions. Otherwise, surgery may be the best choice. ..
- Liu C, Lu X, Mao Z, Kang H, Liu H, Pan L, et al. The diagnostic accuracy of urinary [TIMP-2]·[IGFBP7] for acute kidney injury in adults: A PRISMA-compliant meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7484 pubmed publisher..Additional high-quality studies examining a larger sample of patients are required. ..
- Wang L, Qi Y, Xiong Y, Peng Z, Ma Q, Zhang Y, et al. Ezrin-Radixin-Moesin Binding Phosphoprotein 50 (EBP50) Suppresses the Metastasis of Breast Cancer and HeLa Cells by Inhibiting Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 Activity. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4353-4360 pubmed..Our work reveals the anti-metastatic effect and a new mechanism of EBP50 action in breast and cervical cancer cells. ..
- Wu D, Huang F, Lu H. [Drug-resistant proteins in breast cancer: recent progress in multidrug resistance]. Ai Zheng. 2003;22:441-4 pubmed..BCRP can account for chemoresistance of some clinical cancers such as acute myeloid leukemia, non-small cell lung cancer,and breast cancer...
- Chen D, Chen X, Cao K, Zuo J, Jin X, Wei C, et al. High prevalence of the connexin 26 (GJB2) mutation in Chinese cochlear implant recipients. ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2009;71:212-5 pubmed publisher..0% (42/200 alleles) of the non-syndromic deafness group. Only 0.6% of GJB2 mutations were detected in the inner ear malformation group. The novel 187G-->T mutations are likely to be pathological mutations. ..
- Tian Z, Chen T, Zhong N, Li Z, Yin F, Liu S. Clinical study of transplantation of neural stem cells in therapy of inherited cerebellar atrophy. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;41:456-8 pubmed..To study the clinical effect of neural stem cell transplantation in the treatment of inherited cerebellar atrophy (CA)...
- Zhou X, LV J, Cheng W, Yu L, Zhao M, Zhang H. Association of TLR9 gene polymorphisms with lupus nephritis in a Chinese Han population. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2010;28:397-400 pubmed..However, no significance was achieved. The present study suggested that TLR9 gene have a role in establishing an autoimmune background and pathogenesis in human LN. ..
- Zhan Y, An W. Roles of liver innate immune cells in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:4652-60 pubmed..For example, activated KCs can generate reactive oxygen species, which induce liver injury. This review will focus primarily on the possible effect and mechanism of KCs, NKT cells and NK cells in the development of NAFLD. ..
- Li X, Qiao Y, Chang L, Xiao F, Lu L, Hao X, et al. Role of C6ORF120, an N-glycosylated protein, is implicated in apoptosis of CD4? T lymphocytes. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:3560-7 pubmed..Our results suggested that C6ORF120 could induce apoptosis of CD4(+) T cells, at least in part, mediated with endoplasmic reticulum stress. ..
- Zhang H, Gong D, Zhang Y, Li S, Hu S. Effect of mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase-2 genotype on cardioprotection in patients with congenital heart disease. Eur Heart J. 2012;33:1606-14 pubmed publisher..This may aid in the prediction of cardioprotection outcomes and identification of individualized cardioprotective strategies. ..
- Mu R, Bao C, Chen Z, Zheng Y, Wang G, Zhao D, et al. Efficacy and safety of loxoprofen hydrogel patch versus loxoprofen tablet in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial. Clin Rheumatol. 2016;35:165-73 pubmed publisher..No serious adverse events were reported in the LX-P group, whereas one case was reported in LX-T group. Based on the present study, topical loxoprofen patch was non-inferior to oral loxoprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis. ..
- Hu J, Zhu X, Zhang X, Wang P, Zhang R, Zhang P, et al. Targeting TRAF3 signaling protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusions injury. J Hepatol. 2016;64:146-59 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of hepatic TRAF3 may represent a promising approach to protect the liver against I/R injury-related diseases. ..
- Liu Z, Lu Y, Wang T, Wang P, Li Q, Johnson A, et al. Risk assessment and source identification of perfluoroalkyl acids in surface and ground water: Spatial distribution around a mega-fluorochemical industrial park, China. Environ Int. 2016;91:69-77 pubmed publisher..The relative abundance of PFOA (C8) declined while those of shorter-chained PFCAs (C4-C6) increased during surface water seepage and further dispersion in groundwater. ..
- Guo F, Hsieh E, Lv W, Han Y, Xie J, Li Y, et al. Cardiovascular disease risk among Chinese antiretroviral-naïve adults with advanced HIV disease. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:287 pubmed publisher..Future interventions should focus on training HIV providers to appropriately recognize and manage CVD risk factors during routine clinical assessments. ..
- Zhou J, Chen S, Liu W, Cao Y, Duan E. Enrichment and identification of human 'fetal' epidermal stem cells. Hum Reprod. 2004;19:968-74 pubmed..Human 'fetal' epidermal stem cells have been successfully isolated and cultured in vitro. The cultured human epidermal stem cells could be used as a tool for studying stem cell biology and testing stem cell therapy. ..
- Zhang X, Chang Z. Temperature dependent protease activity and structural properties of human HtrA2 protease. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2004;69:687-92 pubmed..HtrA2 was found to be able to complement DegP function at 44 degrees C, indicating that HtrA2 could have protective functions in mitochondria. ..
- Kong Q, Ma X, Li F, Guo Z, Qi Q, Li W, et al. COL6A1 polymorphisms associated with ossification of the ligamentum flavum and ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2007;32:2834-8 pubmed publisher..A case-control association study was conducted to investigate the genetic etiology for ossification of the ligamentum flavum (OLF) and ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament of the spine (OPLL)...
- You Q, Xu L, Jonas J. Tilted optic discs: The Beijing Eye Study. Eye (Lond). 2008;22:728-9 pubmed publisher..001). Tilted optic discs are present in about four out of 1000 eyes of adult Chinese in Northern China. They are associated with medium myopia, astigmatism, decreased visual acuity, and visual field defects. ..
- Yang J, Zhao Y, Wu Z, Si Y, Meng Y, Fu X, et al. The single-macro domain protein LRP16 is an essential cofactor of androgen receptor. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2009;16:139-53 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the macro domain protein LRP16 represents a novel type of cofactor of NR. They also indicate that LRP16 plays an essential role in AR transactivation. ..
- Huang S, Shao M, Lu S. [Identification of air toxics from indoor and outdoor measurements of volatile organic compounds in one elementary school in Beijing]. Huan Jing Ke Xue. 2008;29:3326-30 pubmed..Acrolein was the only non-carcinogenic hazardous species which exceeded its benchmark concentration by 13-72 times in all sites. ..
- Wang H, Zhang H, Zhang S, Pan Y, Ma J. Association of the common genetic variant upstream of INSIG2 gene with obesity related phenotypes in Chinese children and adolescents. Biomed Environ Sci. 2008;21:528-36 pubmed publisher..INSIG2 rs7566605 variant is not associated Chinese childhood obesity in two independent cohorts. Further study is needed to verify the effect of rs7566605 on triglyceride in obese children. ..
- Wang F, Fang W, Lv B, Lu J, Xiong C, Ni X, et al. Comparison of lung scintigraphy with multi-slice spiral computed tomography in the diagnosis of pulmonary embolism. Clin Nucl Med. 2009;34:424-7 pubmed publisher..10, chi2 test, P < 0.05). V/Q scan, perfusion scan combined with CR and CTPA all show high efficacy in diagnosing PE. V/Q scan or perfusion scan combined with CR is as accurate as CTPA. ..
- Yang S, Chen X, Wu B, Wang M, Cai C, Cho D, et al. Immunoglobulin kappa and immunoglobulin lambda are required for expression of the anti-apoptotic molecule Bcl-xL in human colorectal cancer tissue. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2009;44:1443-51 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that expression of Igk and Iglambda is required to stabilize Bcl-xL expression in cancer cells. ..
- Liang Y, Wang W, Yu S, Ye M, He X, Gong N, et al. A new chiratane type triterpenoid from the rhizomes of Drynaria fortunei. Fitoterapia. 2010;81:988-91 pubmed publisher..Primary bioassays showed that compound 1 had significant cytotoxic activity against Hela, PC3 and HepG2 cells, with IC(50) of 2.92 ?M, 1.08 ?M and 2.45 ?M, respectively. ..
- Xu L, Liu Y, Ye J, Zhao J, Duan X, Zhang L, et al. [Relationship between Ki67 expression and tumor response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy with anthracyclines plus taxanes in breast cancer]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;48:450-3 pubmed
- Du Z, Li J, Wang L, Bian C, Wang Q, Liao L, et al. Overexpression of ?Np63? induces a stem cell phenotype in MCF7 breast carcinoma cell line through the Notch pathway. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:2417-24 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that ?Np63? might serve as a tumor initiating transcription factor in breast cancer. ..
- Ni M, Shu W, Bo X, Wang S, Li S. Correlation between sequence conservation and structural thermodynamics of microRNA precursors from human, mouse, and chicken genomes. BMC Evol Biol. 2010;10:329 pubmed publisher..Several characteristic structural elements were also detected in conserved pre-miRNAs. ..
- He X, Mokili J, Hong K, Chen J, Wei J, Xin R, et al. Conservancy of the ?4?7 integrin mimotope in the V2 domain of HIV type 1 CRF07_BC compared to subtype B' strains in China. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2011;27:1127-33 pubmed publisher..In this study, we compared the ?(4)?(7) binding sites of two HIV-1 subtypes prevalent in China and found that the tripeptide binding domain of ?(4)?(7) was more diverse in subtype B' strains than in CRF07_BC. ..
- Lv X, Jiang C, Li Y, Yang X, Wu Z. Endovascular treatment for cerebral perforating artery aneurysms. Neurol Res. 2011;33:553-7 pubmed publisher..This case series reveals that endovascular treatment of CPA aneurysms may be an appropriate, effective, and safe therapy. ..
- Wang H, Wu R, Yu L, Wu F, Li S, Zhao Y, et al. SGEF is overexpressed in prostate cancer and contributes to prostate cancer progression. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:1468-74 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results provide the first demonstration that SGEF is a novel promoter of human prostate cancer progression and development. ..
- Yan Y, Li Z, Liu Y, Zhang L, Li J, Ji J. Coexistence of gastrointestinal stromal tumors and gastric adenocarcinomas. Tumour Biol. 2013;34:919-27 pubmed publisher..Clinicopathological profiles and molecular analysis of KIT/PDGFRA showed no obvious relationship between gastric cancer and GISTs in tumor genesis, such as similar oncogene mutations. ..