Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on fruit in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications132 found, 100 shown here
- Liu H, Zhang J, Li X, Qi Y, Peng Y, Zhang B, et al. Chemical analysis of twelve lignans in the fruit of Schisandra sphenanthera by HPLC-PAD-MS. Phytomedicine. 2012;19:1234-41 pubmed publisher..sphenanthera. The results indicated that the developed method was readily utilized as a quality evaluation method for the fruit of S. sphenanthera. ..
- Jia H, Lu D, Sun J, Li C, Xing Y, Qin L, et al. Type 2C protein phosphatase ABI1 is a negative regulator of strawberry fruit ripening. J Exp Bot. 2013;64:1677-87 pubmed publisher..Finally, a possible core mechanism underlying ABA perception and signalling transduction in strawberry fruit ripening is discussed...
- Qian P, Jin H, Yang X. New limonoids from Coptidis Rhizoma-Euodiae Fructus couple. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2014;16:333-44 pubmed publisher..Structures of these compounds were identified by spectral analyses and quantum chemical computational method, and the six limonoids were also evaluated for cytotoxicities against NCI-N87 and Caco-2 cell lines. ..
- Cheng Z, Dong F, Xu J, Liu X, Wu X, Chen Z, et al. Simultaneous determination of organophosphorus pesticides in fruits and vegetables using atmospheric pressure gas chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Food Chem. 2017;231:365-373 pubmed publisher..5% at the three fortified concentration levels for all the fifteen OPPs. The results demonstrate the potential of APGC-QTOF-MS for routine quantitative analysis of organophosphorus pesticide in fruits and vegetables. ..
- Pan W, Xiao X, Xiao X, Yuan H, Zhao Y. [Studies on extraction process of Fructus Schisandrae chinensis and Fructus Ligustri lucidi in gandening tablet]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2004;29:743-5 pubmed..The extraction method is steady and feasible, which can be used for reference for the extraction process of Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis and Fructus Ligustri Lucidi. ..
- Fu D, Zhu B, Zhu H, Zhang H, Xie Y, Jiang W, et al. Enhancement of virus-induced gene silencing in tomato by low temperature and low humidity. Mol Cells. 2006;21:153-60 pubmed..We conclude that this VIGS approach should facilitate large-scale functional analysis of genes involved in the development and ripening of tomato. ..
- Liu Z, Song Z, Zhang L, Li L, Wang Y. [Determination of three chemical components in Fructus aurantii immaturus]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:1425-7 pubmed..To determine the contents of 3 kinds of components in Fructus aurantii immaturus...
- Qin G, Meng X, Wang Q, Tian S. Oxidative damage of mitochondrial proteins contributes to fruit senescence: a redox proteomics analysis. J Proteome Res. 2009;8:2449-62 pubmed publisher..Proteomics analysis of mitochondrial redox proteins provides considerable information on the molecular mechanisms involved in the progression of fruit senescence. ..
- Hu Y, Duan T, Cao F, Yu J, Huang J. [Evaluation of LC-MS chromatograms of pericarps from Illium species]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:1836-9 pubmed..LC-MS chromatograms can be used to identify the Chinese star anise. The results provided a certain basis to classify the Illicium species. ..
- Tang Q, Ma X, Mo C, Wilson I, Song C, Zhao H, et al. An efficient approach to finding Siraitia grosvenorii triterpene biosynthetic genes by RNA-seq and digital gene expression analysis. BMC Genomics. 2011;12:343 pubmed publisher..The transcriptome data from this study provides an important resource for understanding the formation of major bioactive constituents in the fruit extract from S. grosvenorii. ..
- Liu P, Liu X, Dong H, Liu Z, Du S, Deng Z. Chemical composition and insecticidal activity of the essential oil of Illicium pachyphyllum fruits against two grain storage insects. Molecules. 2012;17:14870-81 pubmed publisher..24 mg/L). The results indicate that the essential oil of I. pachyphyllum fruits and its constituent compounds have potential for development into natural insecticides or fumigants for the control of insects in stored grains. ..
- Zhou Y, Newman C, Xie Z, Macdonald D. Peduncles elicit large-mammal endozoochory in a dry-fruited plant. Ann Bot. 2013;112:85-93 pubmed publisher..Future studies should consider more widely the putative role of peduncle sets and mammalian endozoochory as a dispersal mechanism, particularly for those plants that possess relatively large accessory fruits. ..
- She G, Cheng R, Sha L, Xu Y, Shi R, Zhang L, et al. A novel phenolic compound from Phyllanthus emblica. Nat Prod Commun. 2013;8:461-2 pubmed..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR techniques, and by comparison with literature data. ..
- Li Y, Zhou F, Zhang S, Li Z, Kong Q. [Studies on morphology and histology of Pinellia pedatisecta]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2008;31:206-9 pubmed..showed different characteristics. The results of the study can be used for the identification of the Pinellia pedatisecta Schott. in Shandong. ..
- Sun L, Zhang M, Ren J, Qi J, Zhang G, Leng P. Reciprocity between abscisic acid and ethylene at the onset of berry ripening and after harvest. BMC Plant Biol. 2010;10:257 pubmed publisher..While after harvest, abiotic stresses principally (such as dehydration, harvest shock) could induce the transcription of VvNCED1 and the accumulation of ABA, thus starting the process of fruit senescence. ..
- Zheng Y, Sheng J, Zhao R, Zhang J, Lv S, Liu L, et al. Preharvest L-arginine treatment induced postharvest disease resistance to Botrysis cinerea in tomato fruits. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:6543-9 pubmed publisher..71, 0.94, 0.97, and 0.87, respectively. These results indicate that arginine induces disease resistance via its effects on NO biosynthesis and defensive enzyme activity. ..
- Zhu B, Xu X, Wu Y, Duan C, Pan Q. Isolation and characterization of two hydroperoxide lyase genes from grape berries : HPL isogenes in Vitis vinifera grapes. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:7443-55 pubmed publisher..These data lay an essential foundation for further study on the accumulation and control of C6 volatiles in grape berries...
- Li L, Zhu B, Yang P, Fu D, Zhu Y, Luo Y. The regulation mode of RIN transcription factor involved in ethylene biosynthesis in tomato fruit. J Sci Food Agric. 2011;91:1822-8 pubmed publisher..These results will help to further clarify the mechanism of tomato fruit development and ripening, and to maintain quality and prolong shelf life of tomato fruit. ..
- Li F, Yang X. Metabolism of the lignan dehydrodiisoeugenol in rats. Planta Med. 2011;77:1712-7 pubmed publisher..Given these results, we describe a metabolic pathway for DDIE in the rat that gives insight into the metabolism of DDIE and the mechanism of DDIE bioactivity in humans. ..
- Lu P, Huang L, Wang C. Identification and field evaluation of pear fruit volatiles attractive to the oriental fruit moth, Cydia molesta. J Chem Ecol. 2012;38:1003-16 pubmed publisher..Our finding indicates that mixtures mimicking Jimi and Huangjin volatiles attract both females and males of C. molesta, and these host volatiles may be involved in mate finding behavior. ..
- Du H, Zhang Y, Liu H, Su J, Wei Y, Ma B, et al. Allonocardiopsis opalescens gen. nov., sp. nov., a new member of the suborder Streptosporangineae, from the surface-sterilized fruit of a medicinal plant. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2013;63:900-4 pubmed publisher..nov., sp. nov., are proposed within the suborder Streptosporangineae. The type strain of Allonocardiopsis opalescens is strain I10A-01259(T) (?=?CPCC 203428(T) ?=?DSM 45601(T) ?=?KCTC 19844(T)). ..
- He J, Ye X, Wang X, Yang Y, Zhang P, Ma B, et al. Four new iridoid glucosides containing the furan ring from the fruit of Cornus officinalis. Fitoterapia. 2017;120:136-141 pubmed publisher..Notably, this study is the first report on the isolation of four iridoid glucoside structures with acetal functions in the sugar moiety. The neuroprotective effects of these compounds were also evaluated in vitro. ..
- Ma T, Sun X, Zhao J, You Y, Lei Y, Gao G, et al. Nutrient compositions and antioxidant capacity of kiwifruit (Actinidia) and their relationship with flesh color and commercial value. Food Chem. 2017;218:294-304 pubmed publisher..There still need more research to help consumers to choose kiwifruit. ..
- Cao D, Wang J, Ju Z, Liu Q, Li S, Tian H, et al. Regulations on growth and development in tomato cotyledon, flower and fruit via destruction of miR396 with short tandem target mimic. Plant Sci. 2016;247:1-12 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results revealed novel roles of miR396 in regulating flower and fruit development, and provided a new potential way for improving tomato fruit yield. ..
- Huang J, Yang C, Zhao R, Takahashi H, Fukuyama Y. Seven novel seco-prezizaane-type sesquiterpenes from the pericarps of Illicium merrillianum. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2004;52:104-7 pubmed..Compounds 4 and 5 as well as 6 and 7 coexist as a keto/acetal equilibrated mixture in methanol solution. ..
- Zhao M, Yang X. Two new acylgluconic acids from the nearly ripe fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2008;10:769-73 pubmed publisher..Benth. Their structures were determined by spectroscopic methods, including IR, UV, ESITOFMS, HRSIMS, 1D and 2D NMR spectral analyses. ..
- Wang Z, Hong Y, Wang W, Wang J, Gao H. [Methodological studies on equivalent relationship between granule for clinical prescription and clinical decoction of fructus evodiae]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1149-54 pubmed
- Yun L, Bi H, Tian X, Cui Z, Zhou H, Gao L, et al. [Main interspecific competition and land productivity of fruit-crop intercropping in Loess Region of West Shauxi]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2011;22:1225-32 pubmed
- Yin G, Barrett S, Luo Y, Bai W. Seasonal variation in the mating system of a selfing annual with large floral displays. Ann Bot. 2016;117:391-400 pubmed publisher..sinensis, and this mode of self-fertilization probably functions to promote reproductive assurance when pollinator service is limited by windy environmental conditions and competition from co-occurring flowering plants. ..
- Zhang X, Zhou W, Zhang Y, Qi C, Yan H, Wang Z, et al. Macrophages, rather than T and B cells are principal immunostimulatory target cells of Lycium barbarum L. polysaccharide LBPF4-OL. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;136:465-72 pubmed publisher..polysaccharide-protein complex, and primary mouse macrophages, rather than T and B cells, are the principal target cells of it. ..
- Li Y, Wang S, Zang Y, Hu Z, Liu C. Sources of varieties and quality of circular Fructus Ligustri Lucidi. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:236-40 pubmed publisher..Circular Fructus Ligustri Lucidi derived from Ligustrum lucidum Ait. and the specnuezhenide content was higher in circular Fructus Ligustri Lucidi than that in chicken waist Fructus Ligustri Lucidi. ..
- Yan C, Zhang Y, Wang X, Geng S, Wang T, Sun M, et al. Tirucallane-type triterpenoids from the fruits of Phellodendron chinense Schneid and their cytotoxic activities. Fitoterapia. 2016;113:132-8 pubmed publisher..05). This indicates that these compounds have great potential for the development of new antitumor drugs. ..
- Liu J, Zong Y, Qin G, Li B, Tian S. Plasma membrane damage contributes to antifungal activity of silicon against Penicillium digitatum. Curr Microbiol. 2010;61:274-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, Si was effective in controlling green mold caused by P. digitatum in citrus fruit. These results have a beneficial impact on the application of Si in the control of postharvest diseases. ..
- Yuan C, Sun Y, Li Y, Zhao K, Hu R, Li Y. Selection occurs within linear fruit and during the early stages of reproduction in Robinia pseudoacacia. BMC Evol Biol. 2014;14:53 pubmed publisher..The early selection that we detected suggests that inbreeding depression caused the high abortion rate and low seed set in R. pseudoacacia. ..
- Zhao F, Zhou L, Wang Y, Liao X. Role of peach proteins in juice precipitation induced by high pressure CO2. Food Chem. 2016;209:81-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, HPCD could induce the aggregation of peach proteins by destroying higher-order structures, which contributes to juice precipitation. ..
- Yu J, Sun L, Zhou L, Luo X, Guo J, Liu C, et al. [Chemical constituents of fructus Amomi]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 1997;22:231-2, 255 pubmed..Eight components in the volatile oil over 1% in content are bornyl acetate, camphor, borneol, limonene, camphene, myrecene, carene-3 and alpha-terpeneol...
- Li T, Wan Y, Ben Y, Fan S, Hu J. Relative importance of different exposure routes of heavy metals for humans living near a municipal solid waste incinerator. Environ Pollut. 2017;226:385-393 pubmed publisher..MSWI-local food-humans is an important exposure pathway for residents living near MSWI, and thus should not be neglected in developing future strategies and policies to prevent the high risks suffered by residents living near MSWIs. ..
- Wang M, Jiang N, Wang Y, Jiang D, Feng X. Characterization of Phenolic Compounds from Early and Late Ripening Sweet Cherries and Their Antioxidant and Antifungal Activities. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:5413-5420 pubmed publisher..Results from this study provide further insights into the health-promoting phenolic compounds in sweet cherries. ..
- Zhang S, Shao S, Song X, Xia C, Yang Y, Zhang P, et al. Protective effects of Forsythia suspense extract with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in a model of rotenone induced neurotoxicity. Neurotoxicology. 2016;52:72-83 pubmed publisher..Therefore, FS8 protected dopamine neurons against rotenone toxicity via antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, which suggested the promising application of FS8 in the prevention and treatment of Parkinson disease. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Sun Y, Zhang D. [Qualitative and quantitative methods of betulonic acid in fruits of Liquidambar formosana]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1168-70 pubmed..0% and RSD of repeatability is 2.5%. 11 crude drugs purchased from different areas in the country were identified and quantified with the methods. The methods and data could be used for quality control of fruits of L. formosana. ..
- Li J, Zhang Q, Cui Y, Yan J, Cao J, Zhao Y, et al. Use of UV-C treatment to inhibit the microbial growth and maintain the quality of Yali pear. J Food Sci. 2010;75:M503-7 pubmed publisher..In this study, we found that 5 kJ m?² UV-C irradiation can control postharvest disease and maintain the quality of Yali pear. This method may be applied to reduce the decay of Yali pears during exporting and storage. ..
- Zhang H, Zheng J, Liu X, Ding Q, Jiang L, Guo H, et al. Milk protein and fat play different roles in affecting the bioavailability and the antioxidant activity of jujube juice phenolics in rats. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012;56:1511-9 pubmed publisher..The present study suggests that when ingested with jujube juice, milk proteins and fat play different roles in affecting the bioavailability and the antioxidant activity of jujube juice phenolics. ..
- Niu N, Cao Y, Duan W, Wu B, Li S. Proteomic analysis of grape berry skin responding to sunlight exclusion. J Plant Physiol. 2013;170:748-57 pubmed publisher..Their putative role is discussed in terms of their relevance to sunlight exclusion processes. ..
- Wang Q, Song Z, Chen Y, Shen S, Li Z. Leaves and fruits of Bauhinia (Leguminosae, Caesalpinioideae, Cercideae) from the Oligocene Ningming Formation of Guangxi, South China and their biogeographic implications. BMC Evol Biol. 2014;14:88 pubmed publisher..However, detailed scenarios for the historical biogeography of Bauhinia and its relatives still need more robust dataset from palaeobotany and molecular phylogeny in future research. ..
- Guo H, Liu A, Ye M, Yang M, Guo D. Characterization of phenolic compounds in the fruits of Forsythia suspensa by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2007;21:715-29 pubmed..suspensa. A total of 51 compounds, including 24 phenylethanoid glycosides, 21 lignans and 6 flavonols, were identified or tentatively characterized based on their retention times, UV spectra and MS fragmentation patterns...
- Pang X, Guo X, Qin Z, Yao Y, Hu X, Wu J. Identification of aroma-active compounds in Jiashi muskmelon juice by GC-O-MS and OAV calculation. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60:4179-85 pubmed publisher..In addition, seven odorants were detected by all of the panelists and showed higher OAVs, indicating that DFA and OAV resulted in relatively similar "Jiashi" melon aroma patterns...
- Tian F, Liu X, Wu Y, Xu J, Dong F, Wu X, et al. Simultaneous determination of penflufen and one metabolite in vegetables and cereals using a modified quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged, and safe method and liquid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chem. 2016;213:410-416 pubmed publisher..0% for both compounds with RSD values lower than 9.8% in all matrices. The results demonstrated that the method is reliable and effective enough for the routine detecting penflufen and its metabolite residues in vegetables and cereals. ..
- Shi J, Luo Y, Bernhardt P, Ran J, Liu Z, Zhou Q. Pollination by deceit in Paphiopedilum barbigerum (Orchidaceae): a staminode exploits the innate colour preferences of hoverflies (Syrphidae). Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2009;11:17-28 pubmed publisher..should be selectively advantageous as they may provide an increase in the attention and return rates of dependable pollinators to flowers that always lack a reward. ..
- Zhang W, Han F, He J, Duan C. HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS analysis and antioxidant activities of nonanthocyanin phenolics in mulberry (Morus alba L.). J Food Sci. 2008;73:C512-8 pubmed..These results were relevant to not only the control of color stability and organoleptic characteristics of mulberry juice and wine but also the exploitation of the functional foods made from mulberry. ..
- Yuan L, Meng L, Ma W, Li S, Feng J, Yu H, et al. The role of glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1 gene polymorphisms and fruit and vegetable consumption in antioxidant parameters in healthy subjects. Br J Nutr. 2012;107:928-33 pubmed publisher..Association was found among GSTM1/T1 genotypes, antioxidant parameters and consumption of F&V. Large-scale and multiple ethnic studies are needed to further evaluate the relationship. ..
- Hu L, Sun H, Li R, Zhang L, Wang S, Sui X, et al. Phloem unloading follows an extensive apoplasmic pathway in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) fruit from anthesis to marketable maturing stage. Plant Cell Environ. 2011;34:1835-48 pubmed publisher..These data provide a clear evidence for an apoplasmic phloem unloading pathway in cucumber fruit. A presumption that putative raffinose or stachyose transporters may be involved in soluble sugars unloading was discussed...
- Chen F, Sun Y, Zhao G, Liao X, Hu X, Wu J, et al. Optimization of ultrasound-assisted extraction of anthocyanins in red raspberries and identification of anthocyanins in extract using high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. Ultrason Sonochem. 2007;14:767-78 pubmed..However, the Acys compositions in extracts by both methods were similar, which were investigated using HPLC profile. ..
- Li M, Li X, Han Z, Shu H, Li T. Molecular analysis of two Chinese pear (Pyrus bretschneideri Rehd.) spontaneous self-compatible mutants, Yan Zhuang and Jin Zhui. Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2009;11:774-83 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that the self-compatibility of Yan Zhuang is caused by a point mutation in an S(21)-RNase nucleotide...
- Yu M, Shen L, Zhang A, Sheng J. Methyl jasmonate-induced defense responses are associated with elevation of 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate oxidase in Lycopersicon esculentum fruit. J Plant Physiol. 2011;168:1820-7 pubmed publisher..0mM MeJA. The results suggested that ACO is involved in MeJA-induced resistance in tomato, and the concentration influence of MeJA on ACO was attributable to the variation of gene transcripts and enzymatic properties. ..
- Yin R, Lin X, Wang S, Zhang H. Effect of DBP/DEHP in vegetable planted soil on the quality of capsicum fruit. Chemosphere. 2003;50:801-5 pubmed
- Yu L, Yang J, Zhang D. [Triterpenes from fruits of Paliurus ramosissimus]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009;44:625-7 pubmed..Compound 1 is a new compound, and the others were obtained from this genus for the first time. ..
- Sui X, Meng F, Wang H, Wei Y, Li R, Wang Z, et al. Molecular cloning, characteristics and low temperature response of raffinose synthase gene in Cucumis sativus L. J Plant Physiol. 2012;169:1883-91 pubmed publisher..The most notable increase was observed in the leaves. Similarly, the expression of CsRS was induced in cucumber leaves and fruits with 200 ?M and 150 ?M ABA treatments, respectively...
- Liao W, Hu Y, Zhu B, Zhao X, Zeng Y, Zhang D. Female reproductive success decreases with display size in monkshood, Aconitum kusnezoffii (Ranunculaceae). Ann Bot. 2009;104:1405-12 pubmed publisher..This possibility was investigated in the self-compatible, bee-pollinated perennial herb Aconitum kusnezoffii which varies in clone size...
- Sun L, Yuan B, Zhang M, Wang L, Cui M, Wang Q, et al. Fruit-specific RNAi-mediated suppression of SlNCED1 increases both lycopene and ?-carotene contents in tomato fruit. J Exp Bot. 2012;63:3097-108 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ABA potentially regulated the degree of pigmentation and carotenoid composition during ripening and could control, at least in part, ethylene production and action in climacteric tomato fruit. ..
- Lei Q, Wang L, Tan D, Zhao Y, Zheng X, Chen H, et al. Identification of genes for melatonin synthetic enzymes in 'Red Fuji' apple (Malus domestica Borkh.cv.Red) and their expression and melatonin production during fruit development. J Pineal Res. 2013;55:443-51 pubmed publisher..Current data further confirmed that melatonin produced in apple was used to neutralize the toxic oxidants and protect the developing apple against oxidative stress. ..
- Liu N, Dong F, Chen Z, Xu J, Liu X, Duan L, et al. Distribution behaviour of acaricide cyflumetofen in tomato during home canning. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2016;33:824-30 pubmed publisher..The processing factors (PFs) of tomato samples after each step were generally less than 1; in particular, the PF of the peeling process for cyflumetofen was 0.28. ..
- Zhong L, Qu G, Li P, Han J, Guo D. Induction of apoptosis and G2/M cell cycle arrest by Gleditsioside E from Gleditsia sinensis in HL-60 cells. Planta Med. 2003;69:561-3 pubmed..Gleditsioside E treatment resulted in a prominent increase of the G 2 /M population in HL-60 cells, and an accumulation of the sub-G 1 (hypoploid) peak was observed...
- Xu Y, Cao J, Wang Y, Luo G. [Simultaneous determination of 3 kinds of components in Gardenia by high-performance liquid chromatography under different UV-vis wave length]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2003;38:543-6 pubmed
- Li X, Ma Z, Lin S, Gu X, Mao S. [Determination of synephrine and N-methyltyramine in Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae viride by HPLC]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2004;29:537-9 pubmed..To establish a quantitative method for determination of synephrine and N-methyltyramine in Citri Reticulatae...
- Nie P, Wang X, Hu L, Zhang H, Zhang J, Zhang Z, et al. The predominance of the apoplasmic phloem-unloading pathway is interrupted by a symplasmic pathway during Chinese jujube fruit development. Plant Cell Physiol. 2010;51:1007-18 pubmed publisher..Similar unloading pathways were obtained in different varieties of jujube fruit. The mechanisms and significance of the adaptive switch in the phloem-unloading pathway during fruit development were discussed. ..
- Yang Y, Jiang J, Qimei L, Yan X, Zhao J, Yuan H, et al. The fungicidal terpenoids and essential oil from Litsea cubeba in Tibet. Molecules. 2010;15:7075-82 pubmed publisher..cucumeris and S. sclerotiorum, with IC?? values of 115.58 and 151.25 ?g/mL, repectively...
- Wen Y, Li J, Zhang Z, Zhang Y, Pan Q. Antibody preparation, gene expression and subcellular localization of L-idonate dehydrogenase in grape berry. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010;74:2413-7 pubmed..In the 21-d berries, this enzyme was largely located in the cytoplasm and a few in the cell wall, secondary cell wall, and chloroplast, whereas in the 60 berries, it was distributed mainly in the vacuole and cytoplasm. ..
- Jia H, Wang Y, Sun M, Li B, Han Y, Zhao Y, et al. Sucrose functions as a signal involved in the regulation of strawberry fruit development and ripening. New Phytol. 2013;198:453-65 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrates that sucrose is an important signal in the regulation of strawberry fruit ripening. ..
- Zhang E, Chai F, Zhang H, Li S, Liang Z, Fan P. Effects of sunlight exclusion on the profiles of monoterpene biosynthesis and accumulation in grape exocarp and mesocarp. Food Chem. 2017;237:379-389 pubmed publisher..VvDXS2 and VvDXR genes were partially related to the differential accumulation of total terpenes under different sunlight treatments. ..
- Xi Y, Jiao W, Cao J, Jiang W. Effects of chlorogenic acid on capacity of free radicals scavenging and proteomic changes in postharvest fruit of nectarine. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182494 pubmed publisher..Taking together, the present study showed that CHA could influence changes in defense related proteins and reduced oxidative damage in nectarine fruit during postharvest ripening. ..
- Wang L, Li Q, Lei Q, Feng C, Zheng X, Zhou F, et al. Ectopically expressing MdPIP1;3, an aquaporin gene, increased fruit size and enhanced drought tolerance of transgenic tomatoes. BMC Plant Biol. 2017;17:246 pubmed publisher..Our research will contribute to apple production, by engineering apples with big fruits via efficient water transportation when well watered and enhanced drought tolerance in transgenic apples under water deficit. ..
- Luo J, Zhao Y, Li Z. A new lanostane-type triterpene from the fruiting bodies of Ganoderma lucidum. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2002;4:129-34 pubmed..In addition, a known triterpene, ganoderic acid epsilon (4), was obtained. Both of them exhibited potent enhancement of ConA-induced mice splenocytes proliferation in vitro. ..
- Cui J, Wu J, Deng Z, Proksch P, Lin W. Xylocarpins A-I, limonoids from the Chinese mangrove plant Xylocarpus granatum. J Nat Prod. 2007;70:772-8 pubmed..The structure of xyloccensin U was revised to be 6-dehydroxyxylocarpin D on the basis of 2D spectroscopic data...
- Xiao P, Xu L, Xiao W, Peng Y. [Argument on the correct Chinese name of genus Kadsura Kaempf.ex Juss]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2010;45:1064-6 pubmed..The authors recommended, therefore, the Chinese name of genus Kadsura should be 'Lengfantengshu' and K. longipedunculata with the name of 'Lengfanteng' in order to guarantee the drug authenticity...
- Li S, Liu Y, Zheng L, Chen L, Li N, Corke F, et al. The plant-specific G protein ? subunit AGG3 influences organ size and shape in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytol. 2012;194:690-703 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that AGG3, GPA1 and AGB1 act in the same genetic pathway to influence organ size and shape in A. thaliana. ..
- Liu W, Mao S, Wu J, Lin J. Development and applications of paper-based electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry for monitoring of sequentially generated droplets. Analyst. 2013;138:2163-70 pubmed publisher..Direct analysis and distribution of molecules in fruits were also performed, which demonstrated the potential application of this approach...
- Pan X, Zhu B, Luo Y, Fu D. Unraveling the protein network of tomato fruit in response to necrotrophic phytopathogenic Rhizopus nigricans. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73034 pubmed publisher..Collectively results provide evidence that several regulatory pathways contribute to the resistance of tomato fruit to pathogen. ..
- Zhang L, Zhao W, Guo Y, Tu G, Lin S, Xin L. [Studies on chemical constituents in fruits of Tibetan medicine Phyllanthus emblica]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2003;28:940-3 pubmed..To investigate the chemical constituents of Tibetan medicine Phyllanthus emblica...
- Teng J, Yang X. A new limonoid from the fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa (Juss.) Benth. Pharmazie. 2006;61:1038-40 pubmed..Shihulimonin A of known structure was also isolated from the unripe fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa for the first time. ..
- Wang L, Ma L, Xi H, Duan W, Wang J, Li S. Individual and combined effects of CaCl? and UV-C on the biosynthesis of resveratrols in grape leaves and berry skins. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:7135-41 pubmed publisher..This would be potentially beneficial for producing functional fruits. ..
- Chen X, Yang Y, Zhang Y. Isobavachalcone and bavachinin from Psoraleae Fructus modulate A?42 aggregation process through different mechanisms in vitro. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:2930-5 pubmed publisher..Both of the compounds attenuated A?42-induced toxicity in a SH-SY5Y cell model. These findings may provide valuable information for new drug development and Alzheimer's therapy in the future. ..
- Wang F, Wang F, Yu L, Yu Z. Dietary choice and health behaviors in eastern Chinese women: a descriptive, population-based survey and review of public health data. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:561-570 pubmed publisher..8%). This study suggests some overall positive lower rates of tobacco use, alcohol consumption and insomnia than reported previously, but physical exercise was also decreased. Dietary habits were relatively healthy. ..
- Li C, Sun Y, Sun Y. [Chemical composition of fructus Liquidambaris--lulutong]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2002;37:263-6 pubmed..To study the chemical composition in the fruits of Liquidambar formana Hance...
- Sun L, Yu J, Zhou L, Luo X, Din W, Yang S. [Two flavone glycosides from Chinese traditional medicine Amomum villosum]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2002;27:36-8 pubmed..To study the water soluble constituents from Amomum villosum...
- Tang W, Liu Y, Yu S, Qu J, Su D. New sesquiterpene lactone and neolignan glycosides with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities from the fruits of Illicium oligandrum. Planta Med. 2007;73:484-90 pubmed..30% and 9.30% at 1.0 x 10(-5) M, respectively. Compounds 3 and 9 exhibited anti-inflammatory activity with the inhibitory rates 67.0% and 51.0% at 1.0 x 10(-5) M, respectively...
- Qin G, Wang Q, Liu J, Li B, Tian S. Proteomic analysis of changes in mitochondrial protein expression during fruit senescence. Proteomics. 2009;9:4241-53 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that ROS may regulate fruit senescence by changing expression profiles of specific mitochondrial proteins and impairing the biological function of these proteins. ..