Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on epithelial cells in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: epithelial cells
Publications121 found, 100 shown here
- Bai X, Chen X, Feng Z, Hou K, Zhang P, Fu B, et al. Identification of basolateral membrane targeting signal of human sodium-dependent dicarboxylate transporter 3. J Cell Physiol. 2006;206:821-30 pubmed
- Ye J, Zhang B, Xu J, Chang Q, McNutt M, Korteweg C, et al. Molecular pathology in the lungs of severe acute respiratory syndrome patients. Am J Pathol. 2007;170:538-45 pubmed..For pneumocytes, T lymphocytes, and macrophages, the infection rates were calculated. In addition, our present study is the first to demonstrate infection of endothelial cells and fibroblasts in SARS. ..
- Liu Z, Chen L. [Congenital anti-candida of human vaginal epithelial cells]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2008;40:174-7 pubmed..When infected by Candida albicans, human vaginal epithelial cells can secrete HBD-1, HBD-2 and SP-A The levels of SP-A of RVVC patients are probably higher than those of VVC patients. ..
- Cao J, Zhou J, Gao Y, Gu L, Meng H, Liu H, et al. Methylation of p16 CpG island associated with malignant progression of oral epithelial dysplasia: a prospective cohort study. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15:5178-83 pubmed publisher..6% and 67.9%, respectively. p16 Methylation was correlated with malignant transformation of oral epithelial dysplasia and is a potential biomarker for prediction of prognosis of mild or moderate oral epithelial dysplasia. ..
- Yang P, Deng J, Li C, Zhang P, Xing L, Li Z, et al. Characterization of the 2009 pandemic A/Beijing/501/2009 H1N1 influenza strain in human airway epithelial cells and ferrets. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e46184 pubmed publisher..A novel 2009 swine-origin influenza A H1N1 virus (S-OIV H1N1) has been transmitted among humans worldwide. However, the pathogenesis of this virus in human airway epithelial cells and mammals is not well understood...
- Liu X, Shao K, Sun T. SIRT1 regulates the human alveolar epithelial A549 cell apoptosis induced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa lipopolysaccharide. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;31:92-101 pubmed publisher..In contrast, inhibition of SIRT1 by nicotinamide had the opposite effects enhancing cell apoptosis and ROS production. SIRT1 plays an important role in regulating the human alveolar epithelial A549 cell apoptosis process induced by LPS. ..
- Chen X, Li Y, Yan C, Li L, Han R. Cancer chemopreventive activities of S-3-1, a synthetic derivative of danshinone. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2001;3:63-75 pubmed..We concluded from this study that S-3-1 might be developed as a new chemopreventive drug. ..
- Pan S, Li T. PTCH1 mutations in odontogenic keratocysts: are they related to epithelial cell proliferation?. Oral Oncol. 2009;45:861-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PTCH1 mutations, particularly those causing protein truncations, are associated with a subgroup of OKCs showing increased proliferative activity and thus may relate to a phenotype of higher recurrent tendency...
- Ge X, Yu G, Fu J, Wu D, Zhang X, Wang Y, et al. An experimental study of the management of severe keratoconjunctivitis sicca with autologous reduced-sized submandibular gland transplantation. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012;50:562-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, transplantation of a reduced submandibular glands is feasible in the treatment of keratoconjunctivitis sicca...
- Ma D, Wang L, Wang S, Gao Y, Wei Y, Liu F. Foxn1 maintains thymic epithelial cells to support T-cell development via mcm2 in zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:21040-5 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that the foxn1-mcm2 axis plays a central role in the genetic regulatory network controlling thymus development in zebrafish...
- Guo H, Du G, Wang L, Wang D, Hu L, Huang Y. Integrin alpha v beta 6 contributes to maintaining corneal epithelial barrier function. Cell Biol Int. 2013;37:593-9 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the integrin avb6 plays an important role in the fusion of endosome/lysosome in corneal epithelial cells; inhibition of avb6 results in corneal epithelial barrier dysfunction. ..
- Sun H, Liu G. Chemopreventive effect of bicyclol on malignant transformation of WB-F344 rat liver epithelial cells and its effect on related signal transduction in vitro. Cancer Lett. 2006;236:239-49 pubmed..In addition, bicyclol attenuated TPA-induced IkappaB-alpha degradation. In conclusion, our results support that bicyclol has chemopreventive action against hepatocarcinogenesis through inhibition of related signal transduction. ..
- Chen L, Lin Z, Li W. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides reduce methotrexate-induced small intestinal damage in mice via induction of epithelial cell proliferation and migration. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011;32:1505-12 pubmed publisher..However, Gl-PS (up to 20 ?g/mL) had no effect on the expression of TGF? protein. The results suggest that Gl-PS protects small intestine against MTX-induced injury via induction of epithelial cell proliferation and migration. ..
- Guo H, Gai J, Wang Y, Jin H, Du J, Jin J. Characterization of hydrogen sulfide and its synthases, cystathionine ?-synthase and cystathionine ?-lyase, in human prostatic tissue and cells. Urology. 2012;79:483.e1-5 pubmed publisher..Hydrogen sulfide and its synthases in human prostatic tissue and cells were modulated by dihydrotestosterone, which could suggest a potential therapy for prostatic disease. ..
- Li M, Zhu M, Zhu B, Wang Z. Tryptase disturbs endocytic allergen degradation in intestinal epithelial cells. Anal Biochem. 2013;434:54-9 pubmed publisher..We conclude that tryptase can suppress the production of A20 in the intestinal epithelial cell lines, playing a critical role in intestinal epithelial monolayer barrier dysfunction. ..
- Hu F, Zhang L, Zheng J, Zhao L, Huang J, Shao W, et al. Spontaneous production of immunoglobulin M in human epithelial cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51423 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that human epithelial cancer cells as well as non-cancer epithelial cells can spontaneously produce IgM with natural antibody activity. ..
- Li J. Directed differentiation of airway epithelial cells of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2016;44:1654-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our research shows that a population of airway epithelial cells can be specifically generated from hBMSCs and that induced cells may be allowed to participate in tissue repair. ..
- Hu H, Zhang Y, Zheng N, Cheng J, Wang J. The effect of heat stress on gene expression and synthesis of heat-shock and milk proteins in bovine mammary epithelial cells. Anim Sci J. 2016;87:84-91 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that HS initiated Hsp synthesis and decreased the milk protein synthesis. Hsp70 is extremely sensitive to HS and mainly responsible for mammary cell protection from HS. ..
- Qin L, Wang Y, Bai S, Xiao Z, Herva R, Piao Y. Expression of integrins and extracellular matrix proteins at the maternal-fetal interface during tubal implantation. Reproduction. 2003;126:383-91 pubmed..Moreover, trophoblasts possessed the potential for self-controlled adhesion and invasion and appear to reach peak invasive capability in the second month of tubal implantation. ..
- Cui R, Zhou L, Lin S, Xue Y, Duan L, Xia Z, et al. The feasibility of light microscopic measurements of intercellular spaces in squamous epithelium in the lower-esophagus of GERD patients. Dis Esophagus. 2011;24:1-5 pubmed publisher..Dilated diameters can serve as a sensitive, specific, and objective indicator for diagnosis of GERD. ..
- Li K, Liu J, Tian M, Gao G, Qi X, Pan Y, et al. CHMP4C Disruption Sensitizes the Human Lung Cancer Cells to Irradiation. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;17: pubmed publisher..Together, our work establishes a new function of CHMP4C in radiation resistance, which will offer a potential strategy for non-small cell lung cancer by disrupting CHMP4C. ..
- Liu W, Duan E, Cao Y. Effects of anandamide on embryo implantation in the mouse. Life Sci. 2002;71:1623-32 pubmed..However, 56 nM anandamide is capable of inhibiting the blastocyst attachment and outgrowth, we, therefore, conclude that anandamide may play an essential role at the outset of implantation. ..
- Fu Z, Cao Y, Wang K, Xu S, Han R. [Chemopreventive effect of resveratrol to cancer]. Ai Zheng. 2004;23:869-73 pubmed..Resveratrol has the ability of anti-mutation and anti-promotion of cancer and merit further studies as a potential cancer chemopreventive agent. ..
- Zhang S, Mao Y, Huang J, Ma T, Zhang L, Zhu X, et al. Immunoglobulin gene locus events in epithelial cells of lactating mouse mammary glands. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2010;67:985-94 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that IgG is expressed by mammary gland epithelial cells of lactating mice, and suggest that the IgG found in murine colostrum is at least partially produced by the mammary gland epithelial cells. ..
- Zhang C, Yang Y, Zhou X, Liu X, Song H, He Y, et al. Highly pathogenic avian influenza A virus H5N1 NS1 protein induces caspase-dependent apoptosis in human alveolar basal epithelial cells. Virol J. 2010;7:51 pubmed publisher..Influenza A virus NS1 protein serves as a strong inducer of apoptosis in infected human respiratory epithelial cells and plays a critical role in disease pathogenesis. ..
- Xu N, Fang W, Mu L, Tang Y, Gao L, Ren S, et al. Overexpression of wildtype EGFR is tumorigenic and denotes a therapeutic target in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2016;7:3884-96 pubmed publisher..Our data therefore suggest that treatment with EGFR inhibitors should be extended to include not only patients with mutated EGFR but also a subset of patients with overexpression of wt-EGFR. ..
- Wang K, Jin S, Fan D, Wang M, Xing N, Niu Y. Anti-proliferative activities of finasteride in benign prostate epithelial cells require stromal fibroblasts and c-Jun gene. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0172233 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that fibroblasts, c-Jun, and IGF-1 play key roles in mediating stromal-epithelial interactions that are required for the therapeutic effects of finasteride in benign prostate epithelial cells. ..
- Shi J, Wang Y, He J, Li P, Jin R, Wang K, et al. Intestinal microbiota contributes to colonic epithelial changes in simulated microgravity mouse model. FASEB J. 2017;31:3695-3709 pubmed publisher..Shi, J., Wang, Y., He, J., Li, P., Jin, R., Wang, K., Xu, X., Hao, J., Zhang, Y., Liu, H., Chen, X., Wu, H., Ge, Q. Intestinal microbiota contributes to colonic epithelial changes in simulated microgravity mouse model. ..
- Xiong W, Wang H, Wu H, Chen Y, Han D. Apoptotic spermatogenic cells can be energy sources for Sertoli cells. Reproduction. 2009;137:469-79 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that apoptotic spermatogenic cells can be energy sources for Sertoli cells that may define a novel meaning of spermatogenic cell death. ..
- Jia L, Xu M, Zhen W, Shen X, Zhu Y, Wang W, et al. Novel anti-oxidative role of calreticulin in protecting A549 human type II alveolar epithelial cells against hypoxic injury. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2008;294:C47-55 pubmed
- Zhao P, Fu J, Yao B, Hu E, Song Y, Mi L, et al. Diethyl sulfate-induced cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human bronchial epithelial 16HBE cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2013;205:81-9 pubmed publisher..Within the lethal dose, DES induces apoptosis through evoking apoptosis programs. p53 might play an important role in the transition between evoking cell cycle arrest/pro-survival and apoptosis programs upon DES exposure. ..
- He B, Jia Z, Du W, Yu C, Fan Y, Dai W, et al. The transport pathways of polymer nanoparticles in MDCK epithelial cells. Biomaterials. 2013;34:4309-26 pubmed publisher..Finally, it was indicated by comparison with previous reports that the molecular mechanisms between PNs and macromolecules such as proteins were also dissimilar. ..
- Yang T, Chen M, Sun T. Simvastatin attenuates TGF-β1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human alveolar epithelial cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;31:863-74 pubmed publisher..However, Sim failed to reverse the cell morphologial changes induced by TGF-β1 in A549 cells. Sim attenuated TGF-β1-induced EMT in A549 cells and might be a promising therapeutic agent for treating IPF. ..
- He B, Yuan L, Dai W, Gao W, Zhang H, Wang X, et al. Dynamic bio-adhesion of polymer nanoparticles on MDCK epithelial cells and its impact on bio-membranes, endocytosis and paracytosis. Nanoscale. 2016;8:6129-45 pubmed publisher..Generally, these findings confirm that the transport pathway mechanism of PNs through epithelial cells is rather dynamic, and is remarkably affected by the adhesion patterns of PNs on the cell membrane. ..
- Zhao P, Zhong W, Ying X, Yao B, Yuan Z, Fu J, et al. Comparative proteomic analysis of anti-benzo(a)pyrene-7,8-dihydrodiol-9,10-epoxide-transformed and normal human bronchial epithelial G0/G1 cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2010;186:166-73 pubmed publisher..These results will be valuable for further investigating and understanding the mechanisms underlying BaP-induced carcinogenesis. ..
- Han B, Xia H, Sun J, Yang Y, Peng J. Retinoic acid-metabolizing enzyme cytochrome P450 26a1 (cyp26a1) is essential for implantation: functional study of its role in early pregnancy. J Cell Physiol. 2010;223:471-9 pubmed publisher..05) in the uterine luminal epithelium after intrauterine injection treatments. These data demonstrate that uterine cyp26a1 activity is important for the maintenance of pregnancy, especially during the process of blastocyst implantation. ..
- Chen F, Hao Y, Piao X, Ma X, Wu G, Qiao S, et al. Soybean-derived beta-conglycinin affects proteome expression in pig intestinal cells in vivo and in vitro. J Anim Sci. 2011;89:743-53 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these novel results indicate that ?-conglycinin directly induces intestinal damage by depressing intestinal-cell growth, damaging the cytoskeleton, and causing apoptosis in the piglet intestine. ..
- Shi J, Yin N, Xuan L, Yao C, Meng A, Hou Q. Vam3, a derivative of resveratrol, attenuates cigarette smoke-induced autophagy. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2012;33:888-96 pubmed publisher..Vam3 decreases cigarette smoke-induced autophagy via up-regulating/restoring the levels of Sirt1 and FoxO3a and inhibiting the induced oxidative stress. ..
- Zhou C, Liu Z, Jiang J, Yu Y, Zhang Q. Differential gene expression profiling of porcine epithelial cells infected with three enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strains. BMC Genomics. 2012;13:330 pubmed publisher..The genes induced by ETECs with F4 versus F18 fimbriae suggest why ETEC with F4 may be more virulent compared to F18 which seems to elicit milder effects. ..
- Wang Y, Zhang Z, Shen H, Lu Y, Li H, Ren X, et al. TGF-beta1/Smad7 signaling stimulates renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis induced by AAI. J Recept Signal Transduct Res. 2008;28:413-28 pubmed..Collectively, the present results suggest that AAI may induce cytotoxicity through its conductive epithelial to mesenchymal transition, and TGF-beta1/Smad7 signaling can stimulate renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis induced by AAI. ..
- Lu J, Liu Y, Li M, Li B, Xu Y. [Protective effects and its mechanisms of total alkaloids from rhizoma Coptis chinensis on Helicobacter pylori LPS induced gastric lesion in rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1333-6 pubmed..To study the effects and its possible mechanisms of total alkaloids (TA) from rhizoma Coptis chinensis on H. pylori LPS induced gastric lesion in rats...
- Yan X, Zhang J, Sun Q, Tuazon P, Wu X, Traugh J, et al. p21-Activated kinase 2 (PAK2) inhibits TGF-? signaling in Madin-Darby canine kidney (MDCK) epithelial cells by interfering with the receptor-Smad interaction. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:13705-12 pubmed publisher..Together, our results indicate that PAK2 negatively modulate TGF-? signaling by attenuating the receptor-Smad interaction and thus Smad activation. ..
- Li W, Zheng S, Tang C, Zhu Y, Wang X. JNK-AP-1 pathway involved in interleukin-1beta-induced calcitonin gene-related peptide secretion in human type II alveolar epithelial cells. Peptides. 2007;28:1252-9 pubmed
- Zhou J, Cao J, Lu Z, Liu H, Deng D. A 115-bp MethyLight assay for detection of p16 (CDKN2A) methylation as a diagnostic biomarker in human tissues. BMC Med Genet. 2011;12:67 pubmed publisher..6/22, P = 0.034, two-sided). The 115-bp MethyLight assay is a useful and practical assay with very high specificity for the detection of p16 methylation clinically. ..
- Huang X, Yokota T, Iwata J, Chai Y. Tgf-beta-mediated FasL-Fas-Caspase pathway is crucial during palatogenesis. J Dent Res. 2011;90:981-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that the FasL-Fas-caspase extrinsic apoptosis pathway is regulated by the Tgf-?3 signaling cascade and is essential for palatal fusion during craniofacial development. ..
- Yu G, Donath K. Adenomatous ductal proliferation of the salivary gland. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2001;91:215-21 pubmed..The objective of this study is to report a series of patients with adenomatous ductal proliferation of the salivary gland and to investigate the nature and histogenesis of this process...
- Li Z, Chen X, Xie Y, Shi S, Feng Z, Fu B, et al. Expression and significance of integrin-linked kinase in cultured cells, normal tissue, and diseased tissue of aging rat kidneys. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2004;59:984-96 pubmed..The results suggest that ILK may be involved in the fibrotic or senescent process in the aging kidney. ..
- Wang W, Jia L, Wang T, Sun W, Wu S, Wang X. Endogenous calcitonin gene-related peptide protects human alveolar epithelial cells through protein kinase Cepsilon and heat shock protein. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:20325-30 pubmed..The post-receptor signaling of CGRP is through PKCepsilon-dependent expression of HSP70. ..
- Li X, Wang W. [Role of interleukin 2 on apoptosis of lens epithelium cells in intraocular non-infective inflammation induced by iron]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2007;43:902-5 pubmed..Apoptosis of lens epithelium cells appears early in the intraocular inflammation induced by iron. IL-2 activates the STAT3 pathway, protects the lens epithelium cells and reduce the damage caused by inflammation reactions. ..
- Wang Y, Wang L, Wang Z. Transgenic analyses of TGIF family proteins in Drosophila imply their role in cell growth. J Genet Genomics. 2008;35:457-65 pubmed publisher..Additionally, we confirmed that Drosophila TGIFs are transcriptional activators by assaying their activities in spermatogenesis. ..
- Chen L, QIAN Y, Cai M, LI Z, BAI H, SHI B. [Role of the activation of interleukin-6/STAT3 in cholangiocyte proliferation induced by cold ischemia reperfusion and injury]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2009;47:863-7 pubmed..IL-6/STAT3 pathway might participate to initiate cholangiocytes regeneration after cold ischemia and preservation injury, which might benefit biliary recovery after liver transplantation. ..
- Zhou J, Zhao L, Qin L, Wang J, Jia Y, Yao H, et al. Epimorphin regulates bile duct formation via effects on mitosis orientation in rat liver epithelial stem-like cells. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9732 pubmed publisher..These blockers can also inhibit EPM-induced DF. These results demonstrate a new biophysical action of EPM in bile duct formation, during which determination of MO plays a crucial role. ..
- Ma J, Yang H. Role of Toll-like receptor 4 and human defensin 5 in primary endocervical epithelial cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1762-7 pubmed..To respond to LPS stimulation, HPECs may function in the mucosal immune defense through TLR4 activation and HD5 secretion. HPEC is considered a significant model for immunological study. ..
- Yang Y, Yu C, Zhou M, Pang N, Li N, Nie H, et al. Metabolic study of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone to the enantiomers of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanol in vitro in human bronchial epithelial cells using chiral capillary electrophoresis. J Chromatogr A. 2011;1218:6505-10 pubmed publisher..This chiral CE method could be useful for the study on toxicology and metabolic transformations of related TSNAs. ..
- Liu B, Liu Y, Du Y, Mardaryev A, Yang W, Chen H, et al. Cbx4 regulates the proliferation of thymic epithelial cells and thymus function. Development. 2013;140:780-8 pubmed publisher..Together, these data establish Cbx4 as a crucial regulator for the generation and maintenance of the thymic epithelium and, hence, for thymocyte development...
- Li J, Duan H, Wu C, Zhang D, Deng Y, Yin H, et al. HGF accelerates wound healing by promoting the dedifferentiation of epidermal cells through ?1-integrin/ILK pathway. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:470418 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results provide evidence that HGF can accelerate reepithelialization in skin wound healing by dedifferentiation of epidermal cells in a manner related to the ?1-integrin/ILK pathway...
- Chen T, Nie H, Gao X, Yang J, Pu J, Chen Z, et al. Epithelial-mesenchymal transition involved in pulmonary fibrosis induced by multi-walled carbon nanotubes via TGF-beta/Smad signaling pathway. Toxicol Lett. 2014;226:150-62 pubmed publisher..Taken together, both in vivo and in vitro study demonstrated that respiratory exposure to MWCNT induced length dependent pulmonary fibrosis and epithelial-derived fibroblasts via TGF-?/Smad pathway...
- Chen P, Cui Y, Fu Q, Lu Y, Fang J, Chen X. Positive relationship between p42.3 gene and inflammation in chronic non-atrophic gastritis. J Dig Dis. 2015;16:568-74 pubmed publisher..pylori-infected cases. p42.3 gene expression is associated with gastric mucosal inflammation that can be upregulated by TNF-Î± and H. pylori infection. ..
- Zhang Y, Peng Z, Zhao Y, Chen L. microRNA-25 Inhibits Cell Apoptosis of Human Gastric Adenocarcinoma Cell Line AGS via Regulating CCNE1 and MYC. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:1415-20 pubmed..This study provides basic evidence for using miR-25 as a possible therapeutic target in treating gastric carcinoma. ..
- Li W, Hou L, Hua Z, Wang X. Interleukin-1beta induces beta-calcitonin gene-related peptide secretion in human type II alveolar epithelial cells. FASEB J. 2004;18:1603-5 pubmed..These results suggest that AEII-derived CGRP may act in an autocrine/paracrine mode and play an important inhibitory role in the local area in lung inflammatory diseases. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu Y, Song W, Guo W, Zhai S. [Expression of three kinds of transcription factors in greater epithelial ridge cells of rat cochlear]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2005;40:664-6 pubmed..Probably only when the expression of Math1 reaches a certain level can it induce GER cells to differentiate into hair cells. Meanwhile this process might controlled by Hes1 to some extent. ..
- Lu D, Xing R, Tatemoto Y, Osaki T. [Cytokeratin18, 13 and their gene expression in post-operative maxillary cyst linings with metaplastic epithelium]. Zhonghua Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006;41:376-9 pubmed..These results indicate that CK18-mRNA is preserved through metaplasia although the protein expression decreases and metaplastic squamous cells differentiate with a decrease of CK18 and an increase of CK13 expression. ..
- Lou X, Xiao T, Zhao K, Wang H, Zheng H, Lin D, et al. Cathepsin D is secreted from M-BE cells: its potential role as a biomarker of lung cancer. J Proteome Res. 2007;6:1083-92 pubmed..001). The present study has revealed that M-BE cells at different passages could secrete or release some proteins into the living environment, which might serve as the potential resource for exploring the biomarkers of lung cancer. ..
- Wu D, Chen X, Ding R, Qiao X, Shi S, Xie Y, et al. Ischemia/reperfusion induce renal tubule apoptosis by inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor and L-type Ca2+ channel opening. Am J Nephrol. 2008;28:487-99 pubmed publisher..The InsP3R could be a new target for the treatment of renal I/R injury. ..
- Ma L, Yang X. [Studies on predict of absorption of corynanthine, yohimbine, ajmalicine and ajmaline across human intestinal epithelial by using human Caco-2 cells monolayers]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:2373-7 pubmed..AML may have been involved in efflux mechanism in Caco-2 cells monolayers model from the BL to AP side direction. The oil-water partition coefficient play key roles in the transport and absorption of the four alkaloids. ..
- Li T. The odontogenic keratocyst: a cyst, or a cystic neoplasm?. J Dent Res. 2011;90:133-42 pubmed publisher..Since some advocate a more conservative treatment for OKCs, notably marsupialization and decompression, future treatment strategies may focus on molecular approaches and eventually reduce or eliminate the need for aggressive surgeries...
- Zhou W, Yu W, Xie W, Huang L, Xu Y, Li X. The role of SLIT-ROBO signaling in proliferative diabetic retinopathy and retinal pigment epithelial cells. Mol Vis. 2011;17:1526-36 pubmed..From these results, we may conclude that SLIT-ROBO signaling potentially contributes to the development of diabetic retinopathy. ..
- Li J, Yin S, Dong Y, Fan L, Hu H. p53 activation inhibits ochratoxin A-induced apoptosis in monkey and human kidney epithelial cells via suppression of JNK activation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:458-63 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is first report of pro-survival role of p53 in OTA-induced apoptosis in kidney epithelial cells. Our findings provide a novel insight into the mechanisms of OTA-induced apoptosis in kidney epithelial cells. ..
- Zhou Z, Xue Q, Wan Y, Yang Y, Wang J, Hung T. Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 3 is involved in influenza A virus replication in human lung epithelial (A549) cells. Virol J. 2011;8:384 pubmed publisher..Our observations may provide insights into the mechanism of influenza virus replication and potential targets for novel anti-influenza therapeutics. ..
- Zhang C, Chen P, Fei Y, Liu B, Ma K, Fu X, et al. Wnt/?-catenin signaling is critical for dedifferentiation of aged epidermal cells in vivo and in vitro. Aging Cell. 2012;11:14-23 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that activation of Wnt/?-catenin pathway induced the dedifferentiation of aged epidermal cells, which suggest a new approach to generate epidermal stem cell-like cells. ..
- Li B, Sheng X, Song M, Zhang H, Weng J, Zhang M, et al. Expression of nerve growth factor and its receptors TrkA and p75 in the uterus of wild female ground squirrel (Citellus dauricus Brandt). Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2012;176:62-9 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that NGF and its receptor TrkA may be involved in the regulation of seasonal changes in the uterine functions of wild female ground squirrels. ..
- Zhou J, Wang D, Gao R, Zhao B, Song J, Qi X, et al. Biological features of novel avian influenza A (H7N9) virus. Nature. 2013;499:500-3 pubmed publisher..We note that the human population is naive to the H7N9 virus, and current seasonal vaccination could not provide protection. ..
- Sun L, Li H, Luo H, Zhang L, Hu X, Yang T, et al. Phosphatase Wip1 is essential for the maturation and homeostasis of medullary thymic epithelial cells in mice. J Immunol. 2013;191:3210-20 pubmed publisher..Wip1-deficient thymi displayed poor response to CD40L in the fetal thymus organ culture system. Thus, Wip1 positively controls mTEC maturation, homeostasis, and regeneration through limiting the p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Yu T, Zhang X, Zhong L, Cui Q, Hu X, Li B, et al. The use of a 0.20 ?m particulate matter filter decreases cytotoxicity in lung epithelial cells following air-liquid interface exposure to motorcycle exhaust. Environ Pollut. 2017;227:287-295 pubmed publisher..Therefore, emission factors such as different size of PM and THC from motorcycles may play a role in ME-induced toxicity. ..
- Shao Y, Lei Z, Wolf P, Gao Y, Guo Y, Zhang B. Zinc Supplementation, via GPR39, Upregulates PKC? to Protect Intestinal Barrier Integrity in Caco-2 Cells Challenged by Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium. J Nutr. 2017;147:1282-1289 pubmed publisher..138).Conclusion: We demonstrated that zinc upregulates PKC? by activating GPR39 to enhance the abundance of ZO-1, thereby improving epithelial integrity in S. typhimurium-infected Caco-2 cells. ..
- Jin C, Fu W, Xie L, Qian X, Chen W. SDF-1alpha production is negatively regulated by mouse estrogen enhanced transcript in a mouse thymus epithelial cell line. Cell Immunol. 2003;223:26-34 pubmed..In conclusion, the E2-imposed suppression of SDF-1alpha production is partly mediated by mEET involved signaling pathway. ..
- Sun J, Aoki K, Wang W, Guo A, Misumi J. Sodium nitrite-induced cytotoxicity in cultured human gastric epithelial cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2006;20:1133-8 pubmed..Our data demonstrate that sodium nitrite can induce the release of these inflammatory cytokines and that high concentrations of sodium nitrite decrease AGS cell proliferation...
- Liu Y, Sun W, Zhang K, Zheng H, Ma Y, Lin D, et al. Identification of genes differentially expressed in human primary lung squamous cell carcinoma. Lung Cancer. 2007;56:307-17 pubmed..The differentially expressed genes reported in this study will provide a valuable resource for understanding the pathogenesis of lung SCCs and for discovery of novel diagnostic or therapeutic targets. ..
- Zhang Y, Feng Y, Shen X, Chen B, Du X, Luo M, et al. Exogenous expression of Esophagin/SPRR3 attenuates the tumorigenicity of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cells via promoting apoptosis. Int J Cancer. 2008;122:260-6 pubmed..These findings suggest that Esophagin/SPRR3 may play a role in the maintenance of normal esophageal epithelial homeostasis, and that aberrant expression of Esophagin/SPRR3 may contribute to the tumorigenesis of ESCC. ..
- Fu J, Lv X, Lin H, Wu L, Wang R, Zhou Z, et al. Ubiquitin ligase cullin 7 induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human choriocarcinoma cells. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:10870-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the CUL7 E3 ligase is a key regulator in trophoblast cell epithelial-mesenchymal transition and placental development...
- Ma L, Meng Q, Cheng W, Sung Y, Tang P, Hu S, et al. Involvement of the GP63 protease in infection of Trichomonas vaginalis. Parasitol Res. 2011;109:71-9 pubmed publisher..vaginalis cells to HeLa cells. The results presented in here suggest that GP63 protease plays a vital role in T. vaginalis infection process, but may not be related to the adherence of parasitic cells to their hosts. ..
- Han X, Yu R, Ji L, Zhen D, Tao S, Li S, et al. InlB-mediated Listeria monocytogenes internalization requires a balanced phospholipase D activity maintained through phospho-cofilin. Mol Microbiol. 2011;81:860-80 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that cofilin-dependent PLD activation induced by InlB may represent a novel regulation mechanism for efficient Listeria internalization into epithelial cells...