Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on dna in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications216 found, 100 shown here
- Zhen C, Gao X. A point mutation (L1015F) of the voltage-sensitive sodium channel gene associated with lambda-cyhalothrin resistance in Apolygus lucorum (Meyer-DÃ¼r) population from the transgenic Bt cotton field of China. Pestic Biochem Physiol. 2016;127:82-9 pubmed publisher..lucorum populations in China. These results will be useful for the rational chemical control of A. lucorum in the transgenic Bt cotton field. ..
- Sun Z, Du J, Jing C. Recent progress in detection of mercury using surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy--A review. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;39:134-143 pubmed publisher..This review introduces the principles and contemporary approaches of SERS-based Hg(2+) detection. In addition, the perspective and challenges are briefly discussed. ..
- Lu J, Chen Y, Zhang Y, Pan H, Wu H, Xu K, et al. Mutation screen of the GABA(A) receptor gamma 2 subunit gene in Chinese patients with childhood absence epilepsy. Neurosci Lett. 2002;332:75-8 pubmed..We postulate that the GABRG2 gene might be neither a susceptibility gene for CAE nor in linkage disequilibrium with disease-predisposing sites in the Chinese population. ..
- Zhou M, Xiang H, Sun C, Tan H. Construction of a novel shuttle vector based on an RCR-plasmid from a haloalkaliphilic archaeon and transformation into other haloarchaea. Biotechnol Lett. 2004;26:1107-13 pubmed..It is the first report that the replicon of pNB101 has such a wide host range, and has taken the first step for construction of the vector/host system in haloalkaliphilic archaea. ..
- Gao J, Wei Y, Huang Y, Liu D, Liu G, Wu M, et al. The expression of intact and mutant human apoAI/CIII/AIV/AV gene cluster in transgenic mice. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:12559-66 pubmed
- Shi Y, Zhao W, Zhang W, Ye Z, Zhao J. Regulation of intracellular free calcium concentration during heterocyst differentiation by HetR and NtcA in Anabaena sp. PCC 7120. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006;103:11334-9 pubmed..Therefore, [Ca(2+)](i) is regulated by a collaboration of HetR and NtcA in heterocyst differentiation in Anabaena sp. strain PCC 7120...
- Liu S, Zhao J, Zhuang M, Li F, Zhang Q, Huang S, et al. Clinical and genetic study of SPG6 mutation in a Chinese family with hereditary spastic paraplegia. J Neurol Sci. 2008;266:109-14 pubmed..Our study supports that mutations in the NIPA1 gene cause ADHSP and further demonstrates genotype-phenotype correlations in SPG6. ..
- He H, Ma X, Liu B, Chen W, Wang C, Cheng S. A novel high-throughput format assay for HIV-1 integrase strand transfer reaction using magnetic beads. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2008;29:397-404 pubmed publisher..6 to 0.9. The assay presented here has been proven to be rapid, sensitive, and specific for the detection of IN ST activity, the reaction character study, as well as for the identification of antiviral drugs targeting IN. ..
- Li D, Zeng W, Tao J, Li S, Liang C, Chen X, et al. Mutations of the transcription factor FOXL2 gene in Chinese patients with blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2009;13:257-68 pubmed publisher..Our results expanded the spectrum of FOXL2 mutations in BPES and provided additional valuable genetic information for this rare disease...
- Ma Z, Tian L, Wang T, Wang C. Optical DNA detection based on gold nanorods aggregation. Anal Chim Acta. 2010;673:179-84 pubmed publisher..The detection of a 30-mer single-stranded oligonucleotide as a model reached a detection limit of about 0.1 pM. This study will be significant for as-prepared GNRs for future application in biological systems. ..
- Ma Y, Yang Y, Lv M, Yan Q, Zheng L, Ding F, et al. Real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction with SYBR green i detection for estimating copy numbers of porcine endogenous retrovirus from Chinese miniature pigs. Transplant Proc. 2010;42:1949-52 pubmed publisher..This approach will be useful to screen donor pigs as well as to examine clinical samples from human subjects treated with porcine xenotransplantation products for evidence of PERV transmission...
- Li D, Tian J, Gu W, Liu X, Zeng H, Yan S. DNA binding, oxidative DNA cleavage, cytotoxicity, and apoptosis-inducing activity of copper(II) complexes with 1,4-tpbd (N,N,N',N'-tetrakis(2-yridylmethyl)benzene-1,4-diamine) ligand. J Inorg Biochem. 2011;105:894-901 pubmed publisher..75, 13.67 and 16.58 ?M, respectively. The apoptosis-inducing activity was also assessed by AO/EB (Acridine Orange/Ethidium bromide) staining assay, indicating they have the potential to act as effective metal-based anticancer drugs. ..
- Guo J, Tian W, Shu S, Xin Y, Shou C, Cheng J. IKBKE phosphorylation and inhibition of FOXO3a: a mechanism of IKBKE oncogenic function. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e63636 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that IKBKE regulates FOXO3a primarily through phosphorylation of SerS644 and that IKBKE exerts its cellular function, at least to some extent, through regulation of FOXO3a. ..
- Zhang L, Mo J, Swanson K, Wen H, Petrucelli A, Gregory S, et al. NLRC3, a member of the NLR family of proteins, is a negative regulator of innate immune signaling induced by the DNA sensor STING. Immunity. 2014;40:329-41 pubmed publisher..This demonstrates the intersection of two key pathways of innate immune regulation, NLR and STING, to fine tune host response to intracellular DNA, DNA virus, and c-di-GMP...
- Ni X, Ru H, Ma F, Zhao L, Shaw N, Feng Y, et al. New insights into the structural basis of DNA recognition by HINa and HINb domains of IFI16. J Mol Cell Biol. 2016;8:51-61 pubmed publisher..These results shed light on the roles of IFI16 HIN domains in DNA recognition and innate immune responses. ..
- Yang D, Tan Z, Mi Y, Wei B. DNA nanostructures constructed with multi-stranded motifs. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:3606-3611 pubmed publisher..The extended set of motifs is used for self-assembly of complex one dimensional, two dimensional and three dimensional structures. ..
- Chu Q, Yan Z, Zhang J, Usman T, Zhang Y, Liu H, et al. Association of SNP rs80659072 in the ZRS with polydactyly in Beijing You chickens. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185953 pubmed publisher..Several individuals shared the T allele but showed normal four-digit conformations. However, breeding trials demonstrated that the T allele could serve as a strong genetic marker for five-toe selection in Beijing You chickens. ..
- Duan X, Zhu W, Li Y, Zhang Z, Zhao Y, Dao J, et al. The effect of sterol regulatory element-binding protein 2 polymorphism on the serum lipid in northern Chinese subjects. J Lipid Res. 2005;46:252-7 pubmed..Further work is necessary to confirm the role of 1784G>C in the development of hyperlipidemia. ..
- Zhang Y, Li D, Xiao Q, Rao L, Zhang X. [Genetic diversity of microsatellite loci in captive Amur tigers]. Yi Chuan. 2004;26:620-4 pubmed..These results imply that microsatellite DNA markers and non-invasive DNA technology can help study the genetic diversity of Amur tiger. This method could be used in the captive management of other endangered species. ..
- Liu Q, Chen B, Wang Q, Shi X, Xiao Z, Lin J, et al. Carbon nanotubes as molecular transporters for walled plant cells. Nano Lett. 2009;9:1007-10 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the result suggested that SWNTs could deliver different cargoes into different plant cell organelles. ..
- Li J, Cheng J, Lu Y, Lu Y, Chen A, Sun Y, et al. Identification of a novel mutation in POU3F4 for prenatal diagnosis in a Chinese family with X-linked nonsyndromic hearing loss. J Genet Genomics. 2010;37:787-93 pubmed publisher..647G?A mutation in DNA extracted from the amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus. The appropriate use of genetic testing and prenatal diagnosis plays a key role in reducing the recurrence of genetic defects in high-risk families. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu H, Hu N. Electrochemical detection of natural DNA damage induced by in situ peroxidase-generated reactive nitrogen species in DNA layer-by-layer films. Bioelectrochemistry. 2012;86:67-71 pubmed publisher..This work not only provides a foundation for fabricating electrochemical biosensors in detecting NO(2)•-induced DNA damage, but also offers an in vitro model to simulate the pathway of DNA damage and protection in living process. ..
- Wang Y, Yu Y, Ye R, Zhang D, Li Q, An D, et al. An epigenetic biomarker combination of PCDH17 and POU4F2 detects bladder cancer accurately by methylation analyses of urine sediment DNA in Han Chinese. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2754-64 pubmed publisher..The combination of POU4F2/PCDH17 has yielded the highest sensitivity and specificity of 90.00% and 93.96% in all the 312 individuals, showing the capability of detecting BlCa effectively among pathologically varied sample groups. ..
- Jing Z, Liu Y, Dong M, Hu S, Huang S. Identification of the DNA binding element of the human ZNF333 protein. J Biochem Mol Biol. 2004;37:663-70 pubmed..Moreover, these data indicated that the KRAB domain of ZNF333 really has the ability of transcriptional repression. ..
- An J, Huang Y, Xu Q, Zhou L, Shang Z, Huang B, et al. DNA-PKcs plays a dominant role in the regulation of H2AX phosphorylation in response to DNA damage and cell cycle progression. BMC Mol Biol. 2010;11:18 pubmed publisher..It can directly phosphorylate H2AX independent of ATM and indirectly modulate the phosphorylation level of gamma H2AX via the Akt/GSK3 beta signal pathway. ..
- Wang Y, Kheir M, Chai Y, Hu J, Xing D, Lei F, et al. Comprehensive study in the inhibitory effect of berberine on gene transcription, including TATA box. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e23495 pubmed publisher..This novel study has significantly expanded the sphere of knowledge concerning berberine's pharmacological effects, beginning at its paramount initial interaction with the TATA box. ..
- Zhang X, Zhao Z, Mei H, Qiao Y, Liu Q, Luo W, et al. A fluorescence aptasensor based on DNA charge transport for sensitive protein detection in serum. Analyst. 2011;136:4764-9 pubmed publisher..This new sensing strategy is expected to promote the exploitation of aptamer-based biosensors for protein assays in complex biological matrixes. ..
- Chen M, Zhou T, Jiang W, Jin Y, Yang Z. [Researches on relationship between genetic differentiation and chemical variation of Cinnamomum migao]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:1409-15 pubmed..migao. ..
- Liu T, Tang J, Jiang L. The enhancement effect of gold nanoparticles as a surface modifier on DNA sensor sensitivity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;313:3-7 pubmed
- Ruan G, Jiang B, Li L, Niu J, Li J, Xie M, et al. MPL W515L/K mutations in 343 Chinese adults with JAK2V617F mutation-negative chronic myeloproliferative disorders detected by a newly developed RQ-PCR based on TaqMan MGB probes. Hematol Oncol. 2010;28:33-9 pubmed publisher..It can also provide a quantitative estimate of mutant allele burden that might be useful for both patient prognosis and monitoring response to therapy. ..
- Ma N, Xiao H, MARRERO B, Xing C, Wang X, Zheng M, et al. Combination of TACI-IgG and anti-IL-15 treats murine lupus by reducing mature and memory B cells. Cell Immunol. 2014;289:140-4 pubmed publisher..The study provides hints for the clinical application of BAFF- and IL-15-specific therapeutic agents. ..
- Feng C, Tang X, Huang L, Qian Z, Zhang J, Cui G. [High specific PCR identification of Bungarus multicinctus and its adulterants]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2006;31:1050-3 pubmed..To develop a convenient and effective method for the identification of Bungarus multicinctus...
- Li H, Liu Y, Lin S, Yuan G. Spectroscopy probing of the formation, recognition, and conversion of a G-quadruplex in the promoter region of the bcl-2 oncogene. Chemistry. 2009;15:2445-52 pubmed publisher..Therefore, P5 and P7 with their attractive binding specificities could be considered as precursors for pathway-specific drug design for regulation of bcl-2 oncogene transcription. ..
- Xia C, Liu J, Wu Z, Lin C, Wang M. The interferon-alpha genes from three chicken lines and its effects on H9N2 influenza viruses. Anim Biotechnol. 2004;15:77-88 pubmed..The results suggested that rChIFN-alpha is a potential agent against many Chicken viral strains. ..
- Liu X, Liu S, Feng Y, Liu J, Chen Y, Pham K, et al. Structural insights into the N-terminal GIY-YIG endonuclease activity of Arabidopsis glutaredoxin AtGRXS16 in chloroplasts. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:9565-70 pubmed publisher..These findings unravel a manner of regulation for Grxs and provide insights into the mechanistic link between redox regulation and DNA metabolism in chloroplasts. ..
- Tang M, Zheng X, Hou J, Qian L, Jiang S, Cui W, et al. Horizontal gene transfer does not occur between sFat-1 transgenic pigs and nontransgenic pigs. Theriogenology. 2013;79:667-72 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we concluded that HGT from transgenic pigs to wild type pigs via suckling or mating was unlikely. ..
- ..Our studies indicate that although the monomeric and hexameric helicases show very different features on the dependence of NA unwinding speed upon the external force, they use much similar active mechanisms to unwind NA duplex. ..
- Deng H, Xu Y, Liu Y, Che Z, Guo H, Shan S, et al. Gold nanoparticles with asymmetric polymerase chain reaction for colorimetric detection of DNA sequence. Anal Chem. 2012;84:1253-8 pubmed publisher..Linear amplification minimizes the potential risk of PCR product cross-contamination. The efficiency to detect Bacillus anthracis in clinical samples clearly indicates the practical applicability of this approach. ..
- Wen C, Hu Y, Xu C, Xu F. Reducible polyrotaxane-based pseudo-comb polycations via consecutive ATRP processes for gene delivery. Acta Biomater. 2016;32:110-119 pubmed publisher..The present work demonstrates that properly grafting pDMAEMA side chains from bioreducible polyrotaxane backbones via consecutive ATPR processes was one effective means to produce new PR-based supramolecular polycations. ..
- Xin L, Zhou C, Yang Z, Liu D. Regulation of an enzyme cascade reaction by a DNA machine. Small. 2013;9:3088-91 pubmed publisher..Two cascade enzymes (GOx and HRP) are attached to the DNA machine, and the enzyme cascade reaction shows much higher efficiency when the two enzymes are brought closer by the DNA machine than when they are distant. ..
- Xie B, Liu B, Yi Y, Yang L, Liang D, Zhu Y, et al. Microbiological mechanism of the improved nitrogen and phosphorus removal by embedding microbial fuel cell in Anaerobic-Anoxic-Oxic wastewater treatment process. Bioresour Technol. 2016;207:109-17 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the genus Rheinheimera were significantly enriched on the cathode surface, which might contribute to both the nitrogen removal enhancement and electricity generation. ..
- Ma P, Chen D, Pan J, Du B. [Genomic polymorphism within interleukin-1 family cytokines influences the outcome of septic patients]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2002;82:1237-41 pubmed..Allele IL-1RN2 polymorphism, but not IL-1A or IL-1B gene polymorphism, is associated with susceptibility to sepsis. Alleles A2, B2 and RN2 might be important high-risk genetic markers for sepsis. ..
- Yu J. A content-centric organization of the genetic code. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics. 2007;5:1-6 pubmed..The renovated codon table is useful in predicting abundant amino acids and positioning the amino acids with related or distinct physico-chemical properties. ..
- Meng S, Zhan S, Li J. Nuclease-resistant double-stranded DNA controls or standards for hepatitis B virus nucleic acid amplification assays. Virol J. 2009;6:226 pubmed publisher..Thus, the constructed armored DNA can probably be used as a universal positive control or standard in HBV DNA assays. ..
- Meng R, Yang Z, Wang H, Han Y, Wang Y, Yu H. [Variation of long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase DNA methylated modification and correlation with gene mRNA expression of early-onset preeclampsia, HELLP syndrome and antiphospholipid syndrome in trophoblast cells of placenta]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2016;51:270-8 pubmed publisher..These results further revealed the molecular basis of long-chain fatty acid oxidation in different preeclampsia and pathological pregnancy. ..
- Li C, Wang S, Jiang W, Li H, Liu Z, Zhang C, et al. Impact of intracellular alpha fetoprotein on retinoic acid receptors-mediated expression of GADD153 in human hepatoma cell lines. Int J Cancer. 2012;130:754-64 pubmed publisher..These data taken together demonstrate the involvement of AFP in RAR-mediated expression and biological effects of GADD153. These findings provide a novel insight into the mechanism underlying the impact of AFP on the RAR signal network. ..
- Liu P, Jia J, Zhao Y, Wang K. Recent Advances on Dark and Light-Activated Cytotoxity of Imidazole-Containing Ruthenium Complexes. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2016;16:272-89 pubmed..The perspective, challenges and future efforts for investigations into ICRCs are pointed out or suggested. ..
- Shao J, Gao F, Lin H, Mao Q, Chen P, Wu X, et al. Short-Fragment DNA Residue from Vaccine Purification Processes Promotes Immune Response to the New Inactivated EV71 Vaccine by Upregulating TLR9 mRNA. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0153867 pubmed publisher..These new findings will help us to understand the molecular mechanism induced by vero-cell culture-derived vaccines. ..
- Liu L, Yuan L, Wang H, Yu L, Zheng J, Luo C, et al. [The human alpha(2A)-AR gene and the genotype of site -1296 and the susceptibility to motion sickness]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2002;34:291-7 pubmed..01 ). All the populations were in Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. The results suggested that gg genotype and g allele at site -1296 in alpha(2A)-AR gene could associate with the susceptibility to motion sickness. ..
- Liu H, Teng X, Zheng J, Chen G, Wang X. Effect of NHE1 antisense gene transfection on the biological behavior of SGC-7901 human gastric carcinoma cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2162-7 pubmed..These results suggest a potential role for human tumor gene therapy. ..
- Zhang S, Wang Q, Wan R, Xie S. Changes in bacterial community of anthracene bioremediation in municipal solid waste composting soil. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2011;12:760-8 pubmed publisher..Genera Methylophilus, Mesorhizobium, and Terrimonas had potential links to anthracene biodegradation, suggesting a consortium playing an active role...
- Wang J, Hou Y, Lei W, Zhou Q, Li C, Zhang B, et al. DNA photocleavage by a cationic BODIPY dye through both singlet oxygen and hydroxyl radical: new insight into the photodynamic mechanism of BODIPYs. Chemphyschem. 2012;13:2739-47 pubmed publisher..This finding may shed light on the mechanism of BODIPY-based photodynamic therapy (PDT) and open a new avenue for development of more efficient BODIPY-type PDT agents...
- Li R, Pan Y, Shi D, Zhang Y, Zhang J. PIAS1 negatively modulates virus triggered type I IFN signaling by blocking the DNA binding activity of IRF3. Antiviral Res. 2013;100:546-54 pubmed publisher..PIAS1 is important in maintaining proper amounts of type I IFNs and restrains its magnitude when the antiviral response intensifies. ..
- Sun L, Cai H, Xu W, Hu Y, Lin Z. CaMV 35S promoter directs beta-glucuronidase expression in Ganoderma lucidum and Pleurotus citrinopileatus. Mol Biotechnol. 2002;20:239-44 pubmed..This is the first report on the application of CaMV 35S promoter in genetic modification of mushrooms. ..
- Tian M, Zhang X, Li Y, Ju Y, Xiang J, Zhao C, et al. Inducement of G-quadruplex DNA forming and down-regulation of oncogene c-myc by bile acid-amino acid conjugate-BAA. Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids. 2010;29:190-9 pubmed publisher..The experimental results indicated that BAA has the ability to selectively induce the formation of parallel G-quadruplexes in c-myc, which leads to down-regulation of c-myc transcription in the human breast cancer cell MCF-7. ..
- Zhang D, Wang Z, Luo Y, Xu Y, Liu Y, Yang W, et al. Analysis of DNA copy number aberrations by multiple ligation-dependent probe amplification on 50 intestinal type gastric cancers. J Surg Oncol. 2011;103:124-32 pubmed publisher..Our results proved MLPA is a reliable and efficient method to evaluate DNA copy number changes in gastric cancers. ..
- Xu Y, Bazeille N, Ding X, Lu X, Wang P, Bugnard E, et al. Multimeric BLM is dissociated upon ATP hydrolysis and functions as monomers in resolving DNA structures. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:9802-14 pubmed publisher..These results shed new light on the underlying mechanism of BLM-mediated DNA unwinding and on the molecular and functional basis for the phenotype of heterozygous carriers of BLM syndrome. ..
- Gao N, Jiang W, Gao H, Cheng Z, Qian H, Si S, et al. Structural basis of human transcription factor Sry-related box 17 binding to DNA. Protein Pept Lett. 2013;20:481-8 pubmed
- Wang Z, Wu Y, Li L, Su X. Intermolecular recognition revealed by the complex structure of human CLOCK-BMAL1 basic helix-loop-helix domains with E-box DNA. Cell Res. 2013;23:213-24 pubmed publisher..We propose that BMAL1 Ser78 should be a key residue mediating input signal-regulated transcriptional inhibition for external cues to entrain the circadian clock by kinase cascade. ..
- Zhao S, Zhou H, Peng X, Zhu J, Wang W, Kang H, et al. Optic neuritis with positive HLA-B27: Characteristic phenotype in the Chinese population. J Neurol Sci. 2016;362:100-5 pubmed publisher..The co-occurrence of ON and AS, and the frequent presence of bilateral sacroiliitis may indicate an underlying alternation of autoimmune background in this condition. ..
- Liu W, Yang J, Hu D, Kang C, Li C, Zhang S, et al. KCNQ1 and KCNH2 mutations associated with long QT syndrome in a Chinese population. Hum Mutat. 2002;20:475-6 pubmed..KCNH2 mutations L413P and L559H are associated with the bifid T waves on ECGs. Inderal or propanolol (a beta blocker) appears to be effective in preventing arrhythmias and syncope for an LQTS patient with the KCNQ1 L191P mutation. ..
- Wang Y, Bai Y, Li X, Hu Q, Lin C, Xiao Z, et al. Fetal human neural progenitors can be the target for tumor transformation. Neuroreport. 2004;15:1907-12 pubmed..These data have implications for providing a novel tool to test the feasibility of new anticancer treatment strategies and raise the possibility of a risk for the use of hNPCs in cell transplantation. ..
- Yuan J, Wu W, Xie C, Zhao G, Zhao Y, Chen R. NPInter v2.0: an updated database of ncRNA interactions. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:D104-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, NPInter v2.0 incorporated a service for the BLAST alignment search as well as visualization of interactions. ..
- Xiao L, Xiang Y. Quantification of total phosphorothioate in bacterial DNA by a bromoimane-based fluorescent method. Biotechnol J. 2016;11:824-30 pubmed publisher..With this new method, the content of phosphorothioate in bacterial DNA could be successfully quantified, serving as a simple method suitable for routine use in biological phosphorothioate related studies. ..
- Huang B, Zhang J, Hou J, Chen C. Free radical scavenging efficiency of Nano-Se in vitro. Free Radic Biol Med. 2003;35:805-13 pubmed
- Yu H, Yang M, Zhang X, Bi L, Jiang T. Crystal structures of MBOgg1 in complex with two abasic DNA ligands. J Struct Biol. 2013;181:252-63 pubmed publisher..This region is conserved only in non-eukaryotic Oggs, and additional mutagenesis and biochemical assays reveal that it may contribute to the distinct estranged base specificities between eukaryotic and non-eukaryotic Oggs. ..
- Zhang Z, Li J, Yao J, Wang T, Yin D, Xiang Y, et al. Energy driven cascade recognition for selective detection of nucleic acids with high discrimination factor at room temperature. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:488-94 pubmed publisher..This strategy is homogeneous, easy operation, enzyme-free, isothermal, and can be easily adapted to high-throughput devices without the need of designing complicated instruments. ..
- Qiusheng Z, Yuntao Z, Rongliang Z, Dean G, Changling L. Effects of verbascoside and luteolin on oxidative damage in brain of heroin treated mice. Pharmazie. 2005;60:539-43 pubmed..When heroin-dependent mice were treated with verbascoside or luteolin, oxidative stress status was limited. ..
- Cao M, Deng M, Wang X, Wang Y. Decompaction of cationic gemini surfactant-induced DNA condensates by beta-cyclodextrin or anionic surfactant. J Phys Chem B. 2008;112:13648-54 pubmed publisher..However, for SDS, the experimental results suggest that it can realize the decompaction and release of DNA from its complexes with C12C6C12Br2 due to both ion-pairing and hydrophobic interaction between SDS and C12C6C12Br2. ..
- Zhang N, Song Y, Zhang W, Wang H. Detection of 1,N(2)-propano-2'-deoxyguanosine in human urine by stable isotope dilution UHPLC-MS/MS analysis. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1023-1024:68-71 pubmed publisher..By coupling the developed SPE pretreatment with the UHPLC-MS/MS analysis, ProdG adducts were accurately quantified in healthy human urine. ..
- Gao B, Tian C, Zhu S. Inducible antibacterial response of scorpion venom gland. Peptides. 2007;28:2299-305 pubmed
- Hou X, Zhang X, Wei K, Ji C, Dou S, Wang W, et al. Cisplatin induces loop structures and condensation of single DNA molecules. Nucleic Acids Res. 2009;37:1400-10 pubmed publisher..The observed loop structure formation of DNA may be an important feature of the effect of platinum anti-cancer drugs that are analogous to cisplatin in structure. ..
- Li J, Liu J, Zhou J, Xiang H. Functional evaluation of four putative DNA-binding regions in Thermoanaerobacter tengcongensis reverse gyrase. Extremophiles. 2011;15:281-91 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we revealed that these putative DNA-contact regions affect the enzymatic activity of RG in different ways, and provided new insights into the structure and function of RG...
- Zhang H, Tao G, Wu Q, Liu J, Gao Y, Chen R, et al. Vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism in postmenopausal women of the Han and Uygur nationalities in China. Chin Med J (Engl). 2000;113:787-9 pubmed..This investigation gave us further evidence on the different etiopathology of osteoporosis in various ethnic groups. ..
- Cui G, Li J, Lei W, Bi L, Tang P, Liang Y, et al. The mechanical and biological properties of an injectable calcium phosphate cement-fibrin glue composite for bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2010;92:377-85 pubmed publisher..05). The results demonstrate that this stronger CPC-FG scaffold may be useful for stem cell-based bone regeneration in moderate load-bearing orthopedic applications. ..
- Lou H, Duan Z, Sun T, Huang L. Cleavage of double-stranded DNA by the intrinsic 3'-5' exonuclease activity of DNA polymerase B1 from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Sulfolobus solfataricus at high temperature. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2004;231:111-7 pubmed..solfataricus may have evolved mechanisms to regulate the exonuclease/polymerase ratio of the enzyme, thereby reducing the cost of proofreading at high temperature...
- Zhao D, Qiu G, Wang Y, Zhang J, Shen J, Wu Z. Association between adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with double curve and polymorphisms of calmodulin1 gene/estrogen receptor-? gene. Orthop Surg. 2009;1:222-30 pubmed publisher..0102). Different subtypes of AIS might be related to different SNP. A combination of CALM1 and ER1 gene polymorphisms might be related to double curve in patients with AIS. Further study is necessary to confirm these hypotheses. ..
- Han S, Zhou X, Tang Y, He M, Zhang X, Shi H, et al. Practical, highly sensitive, and regenerable evanescent-wave biosensor for detection of Hg(2+) and Pb(2+) in water. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;80:265-272 pubmed publisher..The method was also successfully applied on Hg(2+) and Pb(2+) detection in real environmental water samples. ..
- Zeng M, Ren L, Mizuno K, Nestoras K, Wang H, Tang Z, et al. CRL4(Wdr70) regulates H2B monoubiquitination and facilitates Exo1-dependent resection. Nat Commun. 2016;7:11364 pubmed publisher..Finally, we establish that this histone regulatory cascade similarly controls DSB resection in human cells. ..
- She Z, Gao Z, Liu Y, Wang W, Liu G, Shtykova E, et al. Structural and SAXS analysis of the budding yeast SHU-complex proteins. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:2306-12 pubmed publisher..Taken together with our electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA) results, a model is proposed for the SHU-protein complex coupled with DNA. ..
- Song Y, Zhou X, Huang S, Li X, Qi Q, Jiang Y, et al. Quantitation of fetal DNA fraction in maternal plasma using circulating single molecule amplification and re-sequencing technology (cSMART). Clin Chim Acta. 2016;456:151-156 pubmed publisher..Based on FF trends in individual pregnancies, our results suggest that the end of the first trimester may be a more optimal window for performing NIPT. ..
- Dou S, Wang P, Xu H, Xi X. The DNA binding properties of the Escherichia coli RecQ helicase. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:6354-63 pubmed..5 mM AMPPNP, whereas both AMPPNP and ADP had no detectable effect on double-stranded DNA binding over a large range of nucleotide cofactor concentrations. ..
- Zhao D, Qiu G, Wang Y, Zhang J, Shen J, Wu Z, et al. Association of calmodulin1 gene polymorphisms with susceptibility to adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Orthop Surg. 2009;1:58-65 pubmed publisher..The susceptibility of PUMC type II (double curve) AIS and lumbar curve might be related to CALM1 rs12885713 site polymorphism, while rs5871 site polymorphism might be a risk indicator for thoracic curve cases. ..
- Zhang A, Feng J, Ward R, Wan P, Gao Q, Wu J, et al. A new method for species identification via protein-coding and non-coding DNA barcodes by combining machine learning with bioinformatic methods. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30986 pubmed publisher..75-100%. The new methods also obtained a 96.29% success rate (95%CI: 91.62-98.40%) for 484 rust fungi queries and a 98.50% success rate (95%CI: 96.60-99.37%) for 1094 brown algae queries, both using ITS barcodes. ..
- Liu Z, Lv H, Li H, Zhang Y, Zhang H, Su F, et al. Interaction studies of an anticancer alkaloid, (+)-(13aS)-deoxytylophorinine, with calf thymus DNA and four repeated double-helical DNAs. Chemotherapy. 2011;57:310-20 pubmed publisher..Such interactions were proved to be intercalating by viscosity measurements. Anticancer alkaloid (+)-(13aS)-deoxytylophorinine can have sequence-specific interactions with DNA in an intercalating manner. ..