Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on crystallization in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications140 found, 100 shown here
- Deng K, Gao F, Zheng P, Gong W, Sun Z. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of the C-terminal domain of δ-COP, a medium-sized subunit of the COPI complex involved in membrane trafficking. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:829-31 pubmed publisher..60 and 2.30 Å, respectively. Both crystals belonged to space group P2(1)2(1)2, with similar unit-cell parameters. The native crystals had unit-cell parameters a = 100.23, b = 136.77, c = 44.39 Å. ..
- Jiao L, Ouyang S, Liang M, Niu F, Shaw N, Wu W, et al. Structure of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus nucleocapsid protein in complex with suramin reveals therapeutic potential. J Virol. 2013;87:6829-39 pubmed publisher..The inhibitory effect of Suramin on SFTSV replication was confirmed in Vero cells. Therefore, a common Suramin-based therapeutic approach targeting SFTSV-N and its homologs could be developed for containing phleboviral outbreaks...
- Su X, Sun K, Cui F, Landis W. Organization of apatite crystals in human woven bone. Bone. 2003;32:150-62 pubmed..These characteristics provide insight into the spatial and temporal relation between collagen and mineral that is the basis for the structure and organization of the mineral comprising human woven bone...
- Xu Y, Su N, Qin L, Bai Z, Gao G, Rao Z. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of the heptad-repeat complex of SARS coronavirus spike protein. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:2377-9 pubmed..2, b = 66.3, c = 70.0 A, alpha = gamma = 90, beta = 107.4 degrees and belong to space group C2. Assuming the presence of six molecules per asymmetric unit, the solvent content is estimated to be about 28%. ..
- Cheng Z, Sun L, He J, Gong W. Crystal structure of human micro-crystallin complexed with NADPH. Protein Sci. 2007;16:329-35 pubmed..Finally, a putative T(3)-binding site in human CRYM is proposed based on comparison with structural homologs. ..
- Xue X, Yu H, Yang H, Xue F, Wu Z, Shen W, et al. Structures of two coronavirus main proteases: implications for substrate binding and antiviral drug design. J Virol. 2008;82:2515-27 pubmed..The structure-based optimization of N3 has yielded two more efficacious lead compounds, N27 and H16, with potent inhibition against SARS-CoV M(pro). ..
- Bai X, Meng G, Li G, Luo M, Zheng X. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of human PACSIN 1 protein. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2010;66:73-5 pubmed publisher..65, b = 87.38, c = 91.76 A, alpha = 90.00, beta = 113.61, gamma = 90.00 degrees . There were two molecules in the asymmetric unit and the solvent content was estimated to be about 70.47%. ..
- Ren L, Schuchardt F, Shen Y, Li G, Li C. Impact of struvite crystallization on nitrogen losses during composting of pig manure and cornstalk. Waste Manag. 2010;30:885-92 pubmed publisher..The pH value decreased which led to reduced microorganism activity, and which finally resulted in reduced biodegradation of the organic matter. ..
- Zhao W, Li Q, Wang L, Chu J, Qu J, Li S, et al. Synthesis of high quality MCM-48 with binary cationic-nonionic surfactants. Langmuir. 2010;26:6982-8 pubmed publisher..Especially, the role of Tx-100 was expounded. The optimum synthesis conditions for MCM-48 were obtained...
- Yu C, Huang X, Chen L, Xu Q, Hu W, Wang X. [Effect of nanobacteria on cell damage and crystal retention in renal tubular epithelial cells]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;42:436-42 pubmed..Although nHAP also has a damage effect on HK-2 cells, it does not effect the adhering process. ..
- Li Z, Wang Y, Xu M, Jiang T. Crystal structures of the UBX domain of human UBXD7 and its complex with p97 ATPase. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;486:94-100 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, UBXD7 may have a cooperative effect on p97 interaction with UFD1. Together, these results provide structural and biochemical insights into the interaction between p97NTD and UBXD7UBX. ..
- Yi F, Guo Z, Zhang L, Yu J, Li Q. Soluble eggshell membrane protein: preparation, characterization and biocompatibility. Biomaterials. 2004;25:4591-9 pubmed..The biocompatibility of SEP, as demonstrated by cell culture of NIH3T3, is comparable to collagen type I and superior to raw ESM either inside or outside surface. ..
- Wang X, Xu Y, Cole D, Lou Z, Liu Y, Rao Z, et al. Biochemical, biophysical and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analyses of the fusion core of Sendai virus F protein. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:1632-5 pubmed..5 A resolution. The crystal structure will help to reveal the structural requirements of the post-fusion coiled-coil conformation of SeV F protein. ..
- Zhang J, Gao F, Zhang Q, Chen Q, Qi J, Yan J. Crystallization and crystallographic analysis of human NUDT16. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2008;64:639-40 pubmed publisher..47, b = 79.32, c = 97.20 A. The Matthews coefficient and the solvent content were calculated to be 1.92 A(3) Da(-1) and 35.84%, respectively, for two molecules per asymmetric unit. ..
- Chen J, Wen Y, Guo Y, Wu B, Huang L, Xue Y, et al. Oxygen-aided synthesis of polycrystalline graphene on silicon dioxide substrates. J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:17548-51 pubmed publisher..The method avoids the need for either a metal catalyst or a complicated and skilled postgrowth transfer process and is compatible with current silicon processing techniques. ..
- Xie G, Shi Z, Yang R, Liu D, Yang W, Cheng M, et al. Graphene edge lithography. Nano Lett. 2012;12:4642-6 pubmed publisher..Our technique allows easy and reproducible fabrication of various graphene nanostructures, such as ribbons and rings, and can be potentially extended to other materials and systems by use of their edges or facets as templates. ..
- Niu X, Wang L, Tian F, Wang L, Li P, Feng Q, et al. Shear-mediated crystallization from amorphous calcium phosphate to bone apatite. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2016;54:131-40 pubmed publisher..0Pa FSS for 9h presents the more biocompatible features with pre-osteoblast cells. These results are helpful for understanding the mechanism of apatite deposition in natural bone tissue. ..
- Xie X, Zhang X, Qi C, Li D, Fleming J, Wang D, et al. Crystallographic observation of the movement of the membrane-distal domain of the T7SS core component EccB1 from Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Acta Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun. 2016;72:139-44 pubmed publisher..It is proposed that the movement of this domain is related to the ATPase activity of EccB1 and its homologues, as well as to the substrate transport of ESX secretion systems. ..
- Jia L, Young X, Guo W. Physicochemistry, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of S-nitrosocaptopril crystals, a new nitric oxide donor. J Pharm Sci. 1999;88:981-6 pubmed..The results provide the evidence of in vivo cleavage of the S-N bond and biotransformation of CapNO. ..
- Huo X, Su D, Wang A, Zhai Y, Xu J, Li X, et al. Preliminary molecular characterization and crystallization of mitochondrial respiratory complex II from porcine heart. FEBS J. 2007;274:1524-9 pubmed..Important factors for the extraction, purification and crystallization of mitochondrial respiratory complex II are discussed. ..
- Zhang Q, Gao F, Peng H, Cheng H, Liu Y, Tang J, et al. Crystal structures of Streptococcus suis mannonate dehydratase (ManD) and its complex with substrate: genetic and biochemical evidence for a catalytic mechanism. J Bacteriol. 2009;191:5832-7 pubmed publisher..The results of site-directed mutagenesis confirmed the functional role(s) of these residues in the dehydration reaction and a plausible mechanism for the ManD-catalyzed reaction is proposed. ..
- Wang Q, Chang L, Wang X, Liu X. Expression, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of a ferric binding protein from Thermus thermophilus HB8. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2011;67:723-6 pubmed publisher..6, b = 63.6, c = 266.7 Å, α = β = 90.0, γ = 120.0°). ..
- Zhao X, Qi L. Rapid microwave-assisted synthesis of hierarchical ZnO hollow spheres and their application in Cr(VI) removal. Nanotechnology. 2012;23:235604 pubmed publisher..The obtained ZnO hollow spheres exhibited an excellent adsorption capacity towards Cr(VI) ions in water because of their high surface area for adsorption and a good ability to preserve the accessible surface. ..
- Xu X, Wang X, Ding J, Wang D. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of CCM3 in complex with the C-terminal domain of MST4. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:760-3 pubmed publisher..4?Å resolution. The crystal of the CCM3-MST4 C-terminal domain complex belonged to space group P4(1)2(1)2 or P4(3)2(1)2, with unit-cell parameters a = 69.10, b = 69.10, c = 117.57?Å. ..
- Li X, Wang J, Shi Y. Structural mechanisms of DIAP1 auto-inhibition and DIAP1-mediated inhibition of drICE. Nat Commun. 2011;2:408 pubmed publisher..These structures and associated biochemical analyses, together with published reports, define the molecular determinants that govern the interplay among DIAP1, drICE and the RHG proteins. ..
- Wang F, Dai H, Deng J, Bai G, Ji K, Liu Y. Manganese oxides with rod-, wire-, tube-, and flower-like morphologies: highly effective catalysts for the removal of toluene. Environ Sci Technol. 2012;46:4034-41 pubmed publisher..We are sure that such one-dimensional well-defined morphological manganese oxides are promising materials for the catalytic elimination of air pollutants. ..
- Gao J, Lu G, Qi J, Li Y, Wu Y, Deng Y, et al. Structure of the fusion core and inhibition of fusion by a heptad repeat peptide derived from the S protein of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus. J Virol. 2013;87:13134-40 pubmed publisher..With this notion, we further identified an HR2-based peptide that could potently inhibit MERS-CoV fusion and entry by using a pseudotyped-virus system. These results lay the groundwork for future inhibitory peptidic drug design. ..
- Mai H, Sun L, Zhang Y, Si R, Feng W, Zhang H, et al. Shape-selective synthesis and oxygen storage behavior of ceria nanopolyhedra, nanorods, and nanocubes. J Phys Chem B. 2005;109:24380-5 pubmed..This result suggests that high OSC materials might be designed and obtained by shape-selective synthetic strategy. ..
- Wang K, Jiang J, Xu F, Sun R. Influence of steaming explosion time on the physic-chemical properties of cellulose from Lespedeza stalks (Lespedeza crytobotrya). Bioresour Technol. 2009;100:5288-94 pubmed publisher..The characteristics of the cellulose rich fractions in terms of FT-IR and CP/MAS (13)C NMR spectroscopy and thermal analysis were discussed, and the surface structure was also investigated by SEM...
- Huang C, Olieric V, Ma P, Howe N, Vogeley L, Liu X, et al. In meso in situ serial X-ray crystallography of soluble and membrane proteins at cryogenic temperatures. Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol. 2016;72:93-112 pubmed publisher..Insulin and lysozyme were used as test soluble proteins. The quality of the data that can be generated by this method was attested to by performing sulfur and bromine SAD phasing with two of the test proteins. ..
- Gong N, Zhang G, Jin G, Du G, Lu Y. Polymorphs and Versatile Solvates of 7-Hydroxyisoflavone. J Pharm Sci. 2016;105:1387-97 pubmed publisher..Hydrogen bond played an important role in the formation of polymorphs. From this study, we can predict that more solvates could be cultivated in other polarity solvents such as isopropanol or 2-butanol at appropriate conditions. ..
- Sheng X, Yan Q, Ye F, Zheng Q, Su G. T-carbon: a novel carbon allotrope. Phys Rev Lett. 2011;106:155703 pubmed..1 GPa lower than diamond but comparable with cubic boron nitride. Such a form of carbon, once obtained, would have wide applications in photocatalysis, adsorption, hydrogen storage, and aerospace materials. ..
- Dong Y, Bartlam M, Sun L, Zhou Y, Zhang Z, Zhang C, et al. Crystal structure of methyl parathion hydrolase from Pseudomonas sp. WBC-3. J Mol Biol. 2005;353:655-63 pubmed
- Zhang X, Wang F, Li L. Optimal selection of piezoelectric substrates and crystal cuts for SAW-based pressure and temperature sensors. IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control. 2007;54:1207-16 pubmed
- Li J, Wang L, Ye Y, Fu X, Ren Q, Zhang H, et al. Improving the solubility of dexlansoprazole by cocrystallization with isonicotinamide. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2016;85:47-52 pubmed publisher..The dissolution profiles of DLS and DLS-INM in water were also collected, and the results demonstrate the cocrystal exhibits superior apparent maximum solubility relative to the pure drug. ..
- Qian M, Ajandouz E, Payan F, Nahoum V. Molecular basis of the effects of chloride ion on the acid-base catalyst in the mechanism of pancreatic alpha-amylase. Biochemistry. 2005;44:3194-201 pubmed..The present study therefore explains the mechanism of PPA activation by chloride ions. ..
- Zhang W, Zhao M, Li J, Li X, Zeng Z, Rao Z. Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of human Gadd45gamma. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2008;64:1070-3 pubmed publisher..3 A resolution for native crystals at 100 K; selenomethionyl derivative data were collected to 3.3 A resolution. All the crystals belonged to space group I2(1)3, with approximate unit-cell parameters a = b = c = 126 A. ..
- Yang S, He H, Wang L, Jia X, Feng H. Oriented crystallization of hydroxyapatite by the biomimetic amelogenin nanospheres from self-assemblies of amphiphilic dendrons. Chem Commun (Camb). 2011;47:10100-2 pubmed publisher..The dendrons initially self-assembled to nanospheres in aqueous solution and further translated to linear chains that showed a function similar to amelogenin in the oriented growth of HAP in vitro. ..
- Huang B, Gu J, Zhang Y, Zhou J, Song X, Lin Y, et al. Expression, purification, crystallization and crystallographic analysis of the N-terminal domain of translocated intimin receptor. Acta Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun. 2016;72:49-52 pubmed publisher..79, c = 183.11â€…Ã…. The asymmetric unit contained one molecule, with a solvent content of 51% and a VM of 2.55â€…Ã…(3)â€…Da(-1). ..
- Hu H, Zhang K, Meng X. Classification using diffraction patterns for single-particle analysis. Ultramicroscopy. 2016;164:46-50 pubmed publisher..The potential advantage using the alternative method is twofold, the ability to handle the sets with poor signal/noise or/and that break the symmetry properties. ..
- Xu Y, Lou Z, Liu Y, Cole D, Su N, Qin L, et al. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of the fusion core from two new zoonotic paramyxoviruses, Nipah virus and Hendra virus. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:1161-4 pubmed publisher..The crystals have unit-cell parameters a = 31.997, b = 31.970, c = 53.865 angstroms, alpha = 85.990, beta = 85.842, gamma = 68.245 degrees and belong to space group P1...
- Tian Y, He Q, Tao C, Cui Y, Ai S, Li J. Fabrication of polyethyleneimine and poly(styrene-alt-maleic anhydride) nanotubes through covalent bond. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2006;6:2072-6 pubmed..Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) measurements confirms the formation of covalent bond in the assembled nanotubes...
- Gong N, Shangguan J, Liu X, Yan Z, Ma Z, Xie L, et al. Immunolocalization of matrix proteins in nacre lamellae and their in vivo effects on aragonitic tablet growth. J Struct Biol. 2008;164:33-40 pubmed publisher..Taken together, SM and ISM proteins are indispensable factors for the growth of nacre lamellae, controlling crystal growth and constructing the framework of aragonitic tablets. ..
- Yu Y, Li L, Zheng X, Liang Y, Su X. Protein preparation, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of imidazolonepropionase from Bacillus subtilis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1764:153-6 pubmed..The best crystal diffracted to 2.0 A and belonged to the space group P2(1) with unit-cell parameters a = 57.73 A, b = 106.34 A, c = 66.47 A, beta = 89.93 degrees . ..
- Xie Y, Liu H, Hu N. Layer-by-layer films of hemoglobin or myoglobin assembled with zeolite particles: electrochemistry and electrocatalysis. Bioelectrochemistry. 2007;70:311-9 pubmed..0. The possible reasons for this were discussed, and the driving forces were explored. ..
- Tang J, Xing G, Zhao F, Yuan H, Zhao Y. Modulation of structural and electronic properties of fullerene and metallofullerenes by surface chemical modifications. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2007;7:1085-101 pubmed
- Jin L, Roehrl M, Xiao L, He X, Li H, Ge L, et al. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic study of a trypsin-resistant catalytic domain of human calcineurin. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:574-9 pubmed publisher..5% solvent content. An X-ray diffraction data set was collected to 2.87 Å resolution and a clear molecular-replacement solution was obtained. The active site of Cncat is open to the solvent channels in the crystal packing. ..
- You T, Zhang L, Xu F. Progressive deconstruction of Arundo donax Linn. to fermentable sugars by acid catalyzed ionic liquid pretreatment. Bioresour Technol. 2016;199:271-274 pubmed publisher..However, vast lignin re-deposited polymers on fibers could hinder further enzymatic hydrolysis. These discoveries provide new insights into a more economic pretreatment for bioethanol production. ..
- Jiang T, Ma X, Yang J, Tang Q, Yi Z, Chen M, et al. Effect of different struvite crystallization methods on gaseous emission and the comprehensive comparison during the composting. Bioresour Technol. 2016;217:219-26 pubmed publisher..8-74.6%. The CaPM treatment significantly decreased NH3 (59.2%) and CH4 (64.9%) emission and yielded compost that was completely matured. Due to its effective performance and low cost, the CaPM was suggested to be used in practice. ..
- Li D, Chan C, Liang Y, Zheng X, Li L, Su X. Preparation, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of YjcG protein from Bacillus subtilis. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2005;61:496-8 pubmed publisher..Crystals suitable for X-ray analysis were obtained that diffracted to 2.3 A and belonged to space group C2, with unit-cell parameters a = 99.66, b = 73.93, c = 61.77 A, beta = 113.56 degrees...
- Fang D, Pan C, Lin H, Lin Y, Zhang G, Wang H, et al. Novel basic protein, PfN23, functions as key macromolecule during nacre formation. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:15776-85 pubmed publisher..This provides a valuable balance to the classic view that acidic proteins control calcium carbonate deposition in nacre. ..
- Yan Z, Ma Z, Zheng G, Feng Q, Wang H, Xie L, et al. The inner-shell film: an immediate structure participating in pearl oyster shell formation. Chembiochem. 2008;9:1093-9 pubmed publisher..It may facilitate the aragonite formation by inhibiting the growth of calcite and accelerate the shell growth by promoting the precipitation of CaCO(3) crystals...
- Bai X, Meng G, Zheng X. Cloning, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of mouse PACSIN 3 protein. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:159-62 pubmed publisher..6 Å resolution and belonged to space group P2(1), with unit-cell parameters a = 46.9, b = 54.7, c = 193.7 Å, α = 90, β = 96.9, γ = 90°. These data should provide further information on PACSIN-family protein structures. ..
- Yin H, Tang H, Wang D, Gao Y, Tang Z. Facile synthesis of surfactant-free Au cluster/graphene hybrids for high-performance oxygen reduction reaction. ACS Nano. 2012;6:8288-97 pubmed
- Hou Y, Li D, Wang D. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of the flagellar motor `brake' molecule YcgR with c-di-GMP from Escherichia coli. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2013;69:663-5 pubmed publisher..21 Å(3) Da(-1). The results reported here provide a sound basis for solving the crystal structure of YcgR with c-di-GMP and revealing its structure-function relationship based on the three-dimensional structure. ..
- Jiang T, Ma X, Tang Q, Yang J, Li G, Schuchardt F. Combined use of nitrification inhibitor and struvite crystallization to reduce the NH3 and N2O emissions during composting. Bioresour Technol. 2016;217:210-8 pubmed publisher..5% of initial nitrogen. ..
- Su Y, Yang L, Wang Z, Jin X, Weng S, Yan C, et al. Crystal structures and spectroscopic characterization of galactitol complexes of trivalent lanthanide and divalent alkaline earth chlorides. Carbohydr Res. 2006;341:75-83 pubmed..Similar IR spectra demonstrate the same coordination modes of the complexes...
- Zhao X, Wang S, Pang H, Yang K, Bartlam M. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction studies of the calcium-binding protein CalD from Streptomyces coelicolor. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2008;64:816-8 pubmed publisher..56 A resolution. The crystals belonged to space group P2(1)2(1)2(1), with unit-cell parameters a = 32.9, b = 51.0, c = 87.0 A, alpha = beta = gamma = 90.0 degrees . There is one protein molecule per asymmetric unit. ..
- Zeng G, Shou J, Li K, Zhang Y. In-situ confocal Raman observation of structural changes of insulin crystals in sequential dehydration process. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2011;1814:1631-40 pubmed publisher..By band fitting of the amide I region, changes in secondary structure were quantitatively determined. And the results showed that nearly 17% of ?-helix converted into ?-sheet with RH decreasing from 92% to 2%. ..
- Cao S, Lou Z, Tan M, Chen Y, Liu Y, Zhang Z, et al. Structural basis for the recognition of blood group trisaccharides by norovirus. J Virol. 2007;81:5949-57 pubmed..The extensive interface between the two protomers in a P dimer also plays a crucial role in the formation of the receptor binding interface. ..
- Zhang C, Sun Y, Wang W, Zhang Y, Ma M, Lou Z. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of human Ca 2+-loaded calbindin-D28k. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2008;64:133-6 pubmed publisher..1, b = 28.2, c = 70.6 A, beta = 107.8 degrees . The presence of one molecule per asymmetric unit is presumed, corresponding to a Matthews coefficient of 1.75 A(3) Da(-1). ..
- Liu S, Balasov M, Wang H, Wu L, Chesnokov I, Liu Y. Structural analysis of human Orc6 protein reveals a homology with transcription factor TFIIB. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:7373-8 pubmed publisher..We propose that Orc6 may participate in positioning of ORC at the origins of DNA replication similar to the role of TFIIB in positioning transcription preinitiation complex at the promoter. ..
- Geng D, Wu B, Guo Y, Huang L, Xue Y, Chen J, et al. Uniform hexagonal graphene flakes and films grown on liquid copper surface. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:7992-6 pubmed publisher..These HGFs show an average two-dimensional resistivity of 609 ± 200 ? and saturation current density of 0.96 ± 0.15 mA/?m, demonstrating their good conductivity and capability for carrying high current density. ..
- Zhou Z, Song X, Li Y, Gong W. Unique structural characteristics of peptide deformylase from pathogenic bacterium Leptospira interrogans. J Mol Biol. 2004;339:207-15 pubmed publisher..LiPDF displays significant structural differences in the C-terminal region compared to both type-I and type-II PDFs, suggesting a new family of PDFs...
- Dong X, Peng Y, Peng Y, Xu F, He X, Wang F, et al. Characterization and crystallization of human DPY-30-like protein, an essential component of dosage compensation complex. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2005;1753:257-62 pubmed..Efforts are now under way to determine the molecular structure of the DPY-30-like. These studies will open a new avenue towards the structure-based functional analysis of human DPY-30-like and dosage compensation machinery. ..
- Xue Y, Wei Z, Li X, Gong W. The crystal structure of putative precorrin isomerase CbiC in cobalamin biosynthesis. J Struct Biol. 2006;153:307-11 pubmed publisher..0 and 2.3A resolution, respectively. The structures are similar to the precorrin-8x methyl mutase (CobH), an enzyme of the aerobic pathway to vitamin B12...
- Zhou Y, Mi W, Li L, Zhang X, Liang Y, Su X, et al. Protein preparation, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of Smu.1475c from caries pathogen Streptococcus mutans. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1764:324-6 pubmed..The crystal belongs to orthorhombic space group P2(1)2(1)2(1) with cell dimension of a = 68.3 angstroms, b = 105.9 angstroms, c = 136.2 angstroms. The asymmetric unit is expected to contain four molecules with solvent content of 49.4%. ..
- Zhao L, Xu T, Lei X, Xu S, Zhang F. Scalable preparation of alginate templated-layered double hydroxide mesoporous composites with enhanced surface areas and surface acidities. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2011;11:3291-7 pubmed..Our results may allow designing a variety of mesoporous LDH-containing composites with potential applications in specific catalysis and purification processes...
- Lin Y, Chen S, Si S, Xie Y. Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of the hyperthermophilic nucleotidyltransferase TTHA1015 from Thermus thermophilus HB8. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2011;67:782-4 pubmed publisher..5, b=34.7, c=42.4 Å, β=119.1°. There was one molecule per asymmetric unit, giving a Matthews coefficient of 1.86 Å3 Da(-1) and an approximate solvent content of 34%. ..
- Wang X, Akasaka R, Takemoto C, Morita S, Yamaguchi M, Terada T, et al. Overexpression, purification, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of a hyperthermophilic adenylosuccinate synthetase from Pyrococcus horikoshii OT3. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2011;67:1551-5 pubmed publisher..17 Å(3) Da(-1) and an approximate solvent content of 43%. In contrast, the results of native polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and analytical ultracentrifugation showed that the recombinant PhAdSS formed a dimer in solution. ..
- Zeng Q, Li X, Bartlam M, Wang G, Pang H, Rao Z. Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of human pirin. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2003;59:1496-8 pubmed..3, b = 67.0, c = 107.3 A, alpha = beta = gamma = 90 A. It contains one molecule per asymmetric unit and diffracts to 2.0 A under cryoconditions (100 K) using an in-house Cu rotating-anode X-ray generator. ..
- Liu Y, Xu Y, Zhu J, Qiu B, Rao Z, Gao G, et al. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of central structure domains from mumps virus F protein. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2005;61:855-7 pubmed..The crystal belongs to space group C2, with unit-cell parameters a = 161.2, b = 60.8, c = 40.1 A, beta = 98.4 degrees. The crystal structure will help in understanding the molecular mechanism of Paramyxoviridae family membrane fusion. ..
- Wu D, Li Y, Song G, Zhang D, Shaw N, Liu Z. Crystal structure of human esterase D: a potential genetic marker of retinoblastoma. FASEB J. 2009;23:1441-6 pubmed publisher..The structure of human ESD determined in this study will aid the elucidation of the physiological role of the enzyme in the human body and will assist in the early diagnosis of retinoblastoma. ..
- Fu G, Wu J, Zhu D, Hu Y, Bi L, Zhang X, et al. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of Mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA gyrase B C-terminal domain, part of the enzyme reaction core. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2009;65:350-2 pubmed publisher..8 and 3.0 A, respectively. These crystals belonged to space group P2(1)2(1)2(1) with similar unit-cell parameters. The native protein crystals had unit-cell parameters a = 52.831, b = 52.763, c = 192.579 A. ..
- Wang W, Wei L, Yang A, He T, Yuen K, Chen C, et al. Expression, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic study of human coronavirus HKU1 nonstructural protein 9. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2009;65:526-8 pubmed publisher..The crystals diffracted to 2.7 A resolution and belonged to space group P2(1)2(1)2, with unit-cell parameters a = 83.5, b = 88.4, c = 31.2 A, alpha = beta = gamma = 90 degrees and two molecules per asymmetric unit. ..
- Li G, Qu L, Meng G, Bai X, Dai K, Zheng X. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of human FAIM protein. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2010;66:935-7 pubmed publisher..5 A; the crystal belonged to space group P3(1), with unit-cell parameters a=b=58.02, c=71.11 A, alpha=beta=90, gamma=120 degrees. There were two molecules in the asymmetric unit. ..
- Chen R, Qi J, Yao S, Pan X, Gao F, Xia C. Expression, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of C-reactive protein from zebrafish. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2011;67:1633-6 pubmed publisher..28 Å(3) Da(-1) and 62.55%, respectively. Determination of the zebrafish CRP structure should be helpful in investigating the evolution of CRPs in the innate immune system. ..
- Zhang L, Zhang G, Liu C, Fan S. High-density carbon nanotube buckypapers with superior transport and mechanical properties. Nano Lett. 2012;12:4848-52 pubmed publisher..In view of this, our work provided a simple and convenient method to prepare high-density buckypapers with excellent transport and mechanical properties. ..
- Lu X, Shi Y, Gao F, Xiao H, Wang M, Qi J, et al. Insights into avian influenza virus pathogenicity: the hemagglutinin precursor HA0 of subtype H16 has an alpha-helix structure in its cleavage site with inefficient HA1/HA2 cleavage. J Virol. 2012;86:12861-70 pubmed publisher..We conclude that in light of the current H16HA0 structure, the natural ?-helix element might provide a new opportunity for influenza virus inhibitor design. ..
- Li H, Gao F, Yu S, Jia M, Gong W. Molecular cloning, expression, purification and crystallographic analysis of zebrafish THEM2. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:1525-8 pubmed publisher..X-ray diffraction data were collected to 1.80 Å resolution using a synchrotron-radiation source. The crystals belonged to the monoclinic space group C2, with unit-cell parameters a=77.1, b=74.4, c=96.6 Å, β=93.7°. ..
- Shan X, Sun W, Fan H, Jia M, Gao F, Gong W. Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of Arabidopsis thaliana Deg8. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2013;69:69-72 pubmed publisher..5, b = 124.2, c = 93.3 Å, α = γ = 90, β = 132.4°. Assuming one trimer in the asymmetric unit, the Matthews coefficient and the solvent content were calculated to be 2.35 Å(3) Da(-1) and 47.6%, respectively. ..
- Yang M, Zhou W, Zhang X, Hu W, Gao F, Pang H, et al. Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of extracellular fragment X3 of YWK-II/APPH: a human sperm membrane protein related to the Alzheimer betaA4-amyloid precursor protein. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2003;59:506-8 pubmed..2, b = 44.0, c = 88.3 A, alpha = gamma = 90.0, beta = 103.6 degrees. The presence of one molecule per asymmetric unit gives a crystal Volume per protein mass (V(M)) of 2.8 A(3) Da(-1) and a solvent content of 56.4% by Volume. ..
- Xu J, Ding X, Chen D. [Study on pollution for the photoelectronic material InP]. Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2002;22:550-1 pubmed..The Hall coefficient, charge carrier concentration and Hall mobility were determined. Experimental results indicate that the pollution of silicon is predominant...