Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on colorectal neoplasms in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: colorectal neoplasms
Publications128 found, 100 shown here
- Han J, Xia C, Gao J, Xing C, Yang X, Tang X, et al. [Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in colorectal cancer and its clinical significance]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2002;82:481-3 pubmed..01). VEGF is associated with the development and prognosis of colorectal cancer. Its relation with degree of differentiation of colorectal cancer remains to be studied. ..
- Ma L, Tai H, Li C, Zhang Y, Wang Z, Ji W. Photodynamic inhibitory effects of three perylenequinones on human colorectal carcinoma cell line and primate embryonic stem cell line. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:485-90 pubmed..The order of photodynamic inhibitory effects on tumor cells would be approximately HA>EA>HB. The molecular mechanisms of apoptosis may not be induced by reactive oxygen species and are worth further investigation. ..
- Xi Y, Ding K, Su X, Chen D, You W, Shen Y, et al. p53 polymorphism and p21WAF1/CIP1 haplotype in the intestinal gastric cancer and the precancerous lesions. Carcinogenesis. 2004;25:2201-6 pubmed..31, 95% CI = 1.77-48.85, P = 0.08). These results suggest that p53 and/or p21(WAF1/CIP1) genotype may influence the progression during gastric tumorigenesis. ..
- Yang Y, Luo H, Hui K, Ci Y, Shi K, Chen G, et al. Selenite-induced autophagy antagonizes apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1255-64 pubmed publisher..These results help to elucidate the anticancer effect of selenium, providing further evidence to exploit novel anticancer drugs targeting selenium. ..
- Ning W, Li H, Meng F, Cheng J, Song X, Zhang G, et al. Identification of differential metabolic characteristics between tumor and normal tissue from colorectal cancer patients by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Biomed Chromatogr. 2017;31: pubmed publisher..Alterations of amino acid metabolism and enhanced glycolysis may be major factors in the development and progression of CRC. Lactic acid, alanine, phosphate, and aspartic acid could be effective diagnostic indicators for CRC. ..
- Li J, Xu R, Xu J, Denda T, Ikejiri K, Shen L, et al. Phase II study of S-1 plus leucovorin in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Regimen of 1 week on, 1 week off. Cancer Sci. 2017;108:2045-2051 pubmed publisher..This therapy will be the base regimen for mCRC to be added by other cytotoxic or molecular-targeted drugs. The optimized treatment schedule for S-1 plus LV was 1 week on and 1 week off. ..
- Yang W, Ning N, Jin X. The lncRNA H19 Promotes Cell Proliferation by Competitively Binding to miR-200a and Derepressing ?-Catenin Expression in Colorectal Cancer. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:2767484 pubmed publisher..H19 regulated ?-catenin expression and activity by competitively binding to miR-200a. H19 promotes cell proliferation by competitively binding to miR-200a and derepressing ?-catenin in CRC. ..
- Li J, Chen X, Ding X, Cheng Y, Zhao B, Lai Z, et al. LATS2 suppresses oncogenic Wnt signaling by disrupting ?-catenin/BCL9 interaction. Cell Rep. 2013;5:1650-63 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that LATS2 is not only a key tumor suppressor in human cancer but may also be an important target for anticancer therapy. ..
- Wu B, Jiang W, Zhou D, Cui Y. Knockdown of EPHA1 by CRISPR/CAS9 Promotes Adhesion and Motility of HRT18 Colorectal Carcinoma Cells. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:1211-9 pubmed..EPHA1 suppresses spreading and adhesion of HRT18 colorectal cancer cells through deactivation of ERK and JNK signaling pathways. ..
- Li M, Yuan Y, Han Y, Liu Y, Yan L, Wang Y, et al. Expression profile of cancer-testis genes in 121 human colorectal cancer tissue and adjacent normal tissue. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11:1809-14 pubmed..NY-ESO-1 gene may serve as a marker for local metastasis and advanced disease. MAGE-4 gene is significantly associated with the vessel emboli. ..
- Wang Y, Shen L, Xu N, Wang J, Jiao S, Liu Z, et al. UGT1A1 predicts outcome in colorectal cancer treated with irinotecan and fluorouracil. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:6635-44 pubmed publisher..A distinct distribution pattern of UGT1A1 genotypes in Chinese patients might contribute to relatively low toxicity associated with irinotecan and 5-fluorouracil in mCRC patients. ..
- Sun S, Lin Q, Sun Q, Li J, Zhang X, Tan Z, et al. High HER-2 protein levels correlate with clinicopathological features in colorectal cancer. J Cancer Res Ther. 2016;12:323-33 pubmed publisher..007). Our meta-analysis study strongly suggests that HER-2 expression levels are clearly correlated with the clinicopathological features in CRC; therefore, HER-2 may be a potential biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis of CRC. ..
- Wang Q, Zhang Y, Lin G, Qiu H, Wu B, Wu H, et al. S100P, a potential novel prognostic marker in colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:303-10 pubmed publisher..The patients with normal serum levels of S100P showed favorable prognosis compared with patients with elevated S100P levels (P=0.008). These data suggest that S100P protein may be a potential novel prognostic biomarker in CRC patients. ..
- Xie W, Qu L, Meng L, Liu C, Wu J, Shou C. PES1 regulates sensitivity of colorectal cancer cells to anticancer drugs. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;431:460-5 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, deletion of PES1 diminished steady and DNA damage-induced levels of nuclear RAD51. Our results uncover a potential role of PES1 in chemoresistance by regulating DNA damage response in colorectal cancer cells. ..
- Tan W, Wu J, Zhang X, Guo Y, Liu J, Sun T, et al. Associations of functional polymorphisms in cyclooxygenase-2 and platelet 12-lipoxygenase with risk of occurrence and advanced disease status of colorectal cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2007;28:1197-201 pubmed..38, 95% CI = 1.09-1.74). Together, these observations indicate that inherited polymorphisms in arachidonic acid-metabolizing enzymes may confer susceptibility to CRC. ..
- Li M, Li J, Zhao A, He J, Zhou L, Li Y, et al. Comparison of carcinoembryonic antigen prognostic value in serum and tumour tissue of patients with colorectal cancer. Colorectal Dis. 2009;11:276-81 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that a high T-CEA concentration may be a useful and independent predictor for poor outcome after surgery in CRC patients. It may be stronger than a high preoperative serum CEA level. ..
- Pengjun Z, Xinyu W, Feng G, Xinxin D, Yulan L, Juan L, et al. Multiplexed cytokine profiling of serum for detection of colorectal cancer. Future Oncol. 2013;9:1017-27 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated that testing using a panel of three serum cytokines, CEA and CA199 may have strong potential to assist in the detection of CRC. ..
- Yang S, Wu B, Sun H, Ji F, Sun T, Zhao Y, et al. Interrupted E2F1-miR-34c-SCF negative feedback loop by hyper-methylation promotes colorectal cancer cell proliferation. Biosci Rep. 2015;36:e00293 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggested the existence of E2F1-miR-34c-SCF negative feedback loop which was interrupted by the hyper-methylation of miR-34c promoter in CRC cells and increased cell proliferation. ..
- An N, Yang X, Zhang Y, Shi X, Yu X, Cheng S, et al. Cell cycle related genes up-regulated in human colorectal development predict the overall survival of late-stage colorectal cancer patients. Mol Biosyst. 2016;12:541-52 pubmed publisher..70 Ã— 10(-3); gse29621, n = 36, p = 1.70 Ã— 10(-3); gse39084, n = 38, p = 0.05; gse39582, n = 264, p = 0.047; gse17537, n = 36, p = 5.90 Ã— 10(-3)). ..
- Liu J, Zhang S, Hu Y, Yang Z, Li J, Liu X, et al. Targeting PD-1 and Tim-3 Pathways to Reverse CD8 T-Cell Exhaustion and Enhance Ex Vivo T-Cell Responses to Autologous Dendritic/Tumor Vaccines. J Immunother. 2016;39:171-80 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings support the use of Tim-3-Tim-3L blockade together with PD-1-PD-L1 blockade to reverse tumor-induced T-cell exhaustion/dysfunction in patients with colorectal cancer. ..
- Chen Z, Li M, Yuan Y, Wang Q, Yan L, Gu J. Cancer/testis antigens and clinical risk factors for liver metastasis of colorectal cancer: a predictive panel. Dis Colon Rectum. 2010;53:31-8 pubmed publisher..A new predictive panel including PAGE4 expression may help predict liver metastasis of colorectal cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, He X, Liu Y, Ye Y, Zhang H, He P, et al. microRNA-320a inhibits tumor invasion by targeting neuropilin 1 and is associated with liver metastasis in colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:685-94 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that miR-320a may be a novel therapeutic candidate for the treatment of colorectal cancer. ..
- Sun L, Pan J, Peng L, Fang L, Zhao X, Sun L, et al. Combination of haptoglobin and osteopontin could predict colorectal cancer hepatic metastasis. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19:2411-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that combined HP and OPN expression levels are significantly related to liver metastasis and prognosis, and, if this is validated, they could be used as accurate predictors of liver metastasis in colorectal cancer. ..
- Sun S, Zhang G, Sun Q, Wu Z, Shi W, Yang B, et al. Insulin-induced gene 2 expression correlates with colorectal cancer metastasis and disease outcome. IUBMB Life. 2016;68:65-71 pubmed publisher..2015 IUBMB Life, 68(1):65-71, 2016. ..
- Long Z, Bai Z, Song J, Zheng Z, Li J, Zhang J, et al. miR-141 Inhibits Proliferation and Migration of Colorectal Cancer SW480 Cells. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4345-4352 pubmed..in SW480 cells was not affected by miR-141. Our results suggest that miR-141 functions as a tumor suppressor through ZEB2 and HGFR in CRC cells. ..
- Wang Q, Shen J, Li Z, Jie J, Wang W, Wang J, et al. Limitations in SELDI-TOF MS whole serum proteomic profiling with IMAC surface to specifically detect colorectal cancer. BMC Cancer. 2009;9:287 pubmed publisher..However, this technique is promising in distinguishing patients with cancer from a non-cancerous population; it may be useful for monitoring recurrence of CRC after treatment. ..
- Liu L, Nie J, Chen L, Dong G, Du X, Wu X, et al. The oncogenic role of microRNA-130a/301a/454 in human colorectal cancer via targeting Smad4 expression. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55532 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that miRNA-130a/301a/454 are novel oncogenic miRNAs contributing to colon tumorigenesis by regulating TGF-?/Smad signaling, which may have potential application in cancer therapy. ..
- Li Y, Sun Y, Fan L, Zhang F, Meng J, Han J, et al. Paris saponin VII inhibits growth of colorectal cancer cells through Ras signaling pathway. Biochem Pharmacol. 2014;88:150-7 pubmed publisher..Both in vitro and in vivo study showed that PSVII inhibited Ras activity. Taken together, PSVII might be a potential therapeutic reagent for colorectal cancer through targeting Ras signaling pathway...
- Qu S, Liu L, Gan S, Feng H, Zhao J, Zhao J, et al. Detection of low-level DNA mutation by ARMS-blocker-Tm PCR. Clin Biochem. 2016;49:287-91 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that this new assay is a highly selective, convenient, and economical method for detecting rare mutations in the presence of higher concentrations of wild-type DNA. ..
- Wang K, Liu W, Yan X, Xing B. Role of a liver-first approach for synchronous colorectal liver metastases. World J Gastroenterol. 2016;22:2126-32 pubmed publisher..It can be performed with a comparable mortality and morbidity to the traditional treatment paradigm. This approach might offer a curative opportunity for sCRLM patients with a high liver disease burden. ..
- Zheng X, Zhang Y, Zhang L, Xu W, Ma W, Sun R, et al. Synergistic inhibition of sunitinib and ethaselen against human colorectal cancer cells proliferation. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;83:212-220 pubmed publisher..In short, sunitinib plus BBSKE is perhaps a promising strategy for colorectal cancer therapy. ..
- Du L, Wang H, He L, Zhang J, Ni B, Wang X, et al. CD44 is of functional importance for colorectal cancer stem cells. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:6751-60 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CD44 is a robust marker and is of functional importance for colorectal CSC for cancer initiation. ..
- Li M, Li J, Zhao A, Gu J. Do young patients with colorectal cancer have a poorer prognosis than old patients?. J Surg Res. 2011;167:231-6 pubmed publisher..Other clinicopathologic characteristics, and tumor markers such as CEA, MMP-2, and p27(kip1), were also similar between young and old CRC patients. ..
- Lin H, Zhang Y, Wang H, Xu D, Meng X, Shao Y, et al. Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 transfer suppresses malignant behaviors of colorectal cancer cells. Cancer Gene Ther. 2012;19:845-51 pubmed publisher..This is the first systematic preclinical study to show that TIMP3 may be a potential molecular tool for colon cancer biological therapy. ..
- Wang L, Zhang H, Zhang S, Yu M, Yang X. Construction and characterization of a novel superantigen fusion protein: bFGF/SEB. Cancer Invest. 2009;27:376-83 pubmed publisher..The recombinant bFGF/SEB-fusion protein was shown to retain the superantigenic activity of SEB, and might be a novel promising immunotherapeutic agent for the treatment of some carcinomas. ..
- Zeng Y, Qu L, Meng L, Liu C, Dong B, Xing X, et al. HIWI expression profile in cancer cells and its prognostic value for patients with colorectal cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2144-9 pubmed..132 - 2.479, P = 0.010). HIWI could be a potential prognostic biomarker for the patients with colorectal cancer, especially for those at early stages or without lymph node metastasis. ..
- Li H, Tian M, Yu G, Liu Y, Wang X, Zhang J, et al. Hyperthermia synergizes with tissue factor knockdown to suppress the growth and hepatic metastasis of colorectal cancer in orthotopic tumor model. J Surg Oncol. 2012;106:689-95 pubmed publisher..Hyperthermia in combination with TF-targeted therapy could be a potential approach for CRC treatment. ..
- Gao J, Wu H, Wang L, Zhang H, Duan H, Lu J, et al. Validation of targeted next-generation sequencing for RAS mutation detection in FFPE colorectal cancer tissues: comparison with Sanger sequencing and ARMS-Scorpion real-time PCR. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e009532 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it is sample saving and cost-efficient and time-efficient, and has great potential for clinical application to expand testing to include mutations in RAS and other CRC-related genes. ..
- Han Y, Bu L, Ji X, Liu C, Wang Z. Modulation of multidrug resistance by andrographolid in a HCT-8/5-FU multidrug-resistant colorectal cancer cell line. Chin J Dig Dis. 2005;6:82-6 pubmed
- Zheng C, Feng J, Lu D, Wang P, Xing S, Coll J, et al. A novel anti-CEACAM5 monoclonal antibody, CC4, suppresses colorectal tumor growth and enhances NK cells-mediated tumor immunity. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e21146 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that mAb CC4 has the potential to be developed as a novel tumor-targeting carrier and cancer therapeutic. ..
- Yang X, Yang L, Ma Y, Zhao X, Wang H. MicroRNA-205 Mediates Proteinase-Activated Receptor 2 (PAR2) -Promoted Cancer Cell Migration. Cancer Invest. 2017;35:601-609 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that PAR2 signaling promotes cancer cell migration through miR-205/BMPR1B pathway in human colorectal carcinoma...
- Zhang L, Tian B, Diao L, Xiong Y, Tian S, Zhang B, et al. Dominant expression of 85-kDa form of cortactin in colorectal cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2006;132:113-20 pubmed..The enrichment of cortactin in the invasion front of some tumor cells and in the extending lamellipodia of cultured cancer cells suggests that cortactin may help cancer cell movement. ..
- Yuan X, Zhang Y, Guan X, Dong B, Zhao M, Mao L, et al. p42.3: a promising biomarker for the progression and prognosis of human colorectal cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2013;139:1211-20 pubmed publisher..030). The results indicated that p42.3 might play an important role in the progression of CRC, and it has a great value for assessing CRC patient prognosis after surgery. ..
- Wang X. [Advances of minimally invasive technique in colorectal cancer surgery]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:621-3 pubmed..Therefore, surgical procedure is transforming from conventional laparoscopic surgery to the NOTES and NOSES. The surgical principle is the eternal cornerstone to ensure the radical tumor resection and the safety of patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Lv Y, Li J, Han Y, Jin Z, Li C. [Role of peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor-gamma in the chemical prevention therapy of sulindac for precancerous lesions of rats]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;41:168-73 pubmed..PPAR-gamma might play an important role in the chemopreventive effect of sulindac on colorectal pre-cancerous lesions of rats and activation of PPAR-gamma pathway could inhibit the initiation and evolvement of ACF induced by DMH. ..
- Liu X, Tan Y, Zhang C, Zhang Y, Zhang L, Ren P, et al. NAT10 regulates p53 activation through acetylating p53 at K120 and ubiquitinating Mdm2. EMBO Rep. 2016;17:349-66 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data demonstrate that NAT10 plays a critical role in p53 activation via acetylating p53 and counteracting Mdm2 action, providing a novel pathway by which nucleolar protein activates p53 as a cellular stress sensor. ..
- Liu C, Guo J, Qu L, Bing D, Meng L, Wu J, et al. Applications of novel monoclonal antibodies specific for synuclein-gamma in evaluating its levels in sera and cancer tissues from colorectal cancer patients. Cancer Lett. 2008;269:148-58 pubmed publisher..Elevated serum SNCG and overexpressed SNCG in tumor tissue from CRC patients suggest SNCG is a potential biomarker for CRC. ..
- Wang C, Ye Y, Yuan J, Liu F, Zhang H, Wang S. EZH2 and STAT6 expression profiles are correlated with colorectal cancer stage and prognosis. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2421-7 pubmed..039). EZH2 and STAT6 expressions have significant values in distinguishing clinical stages of CRC and predicting the prognosis of the patients. ..
- Su B, Shi H, Wan J. Role of serum carcinoembryonic antigen in the detection of colorectal cancer before and after surgical resection. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:2121-6 pubmed publisher..6% vs 77.3%, respectively, P < 0.05). CRC patients with normal serum CEA levels prior to resection maintained these levels during CRC recurrence, especially in cases of local recurrence vs cases of metastasis. ..
- Wei Y, Li S, Wang J, Shu C, Liu J, Xiong S, et al. Polystyrene spheres-assisted matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry for quantitative analysis of plasma lysophosphatidylcholines. Anal Chem. 2013;85:4729-34 pubmed publisher..This is the first report about the very simple method of PS spheres-assisted MALDI MS for quantitative analysis, where it is believed that this approach will greatly expand the applications of MALDI MS. ..
- DU C, Wang X, Zhang J, Liu X, Zhu J, Liu Y. Paxillin is positively correlated with the clinicopathological factors of colorectal cancer, and knockdown of Paxillin improves sensitivity to cetuximab in colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:409-17 pubmed publisher..Above all, knockdown of PXN could represent a rational therapeutic strategy for increasing the sensitivity or overcoming cetuximab-resistance in patients with colorectal cancer. ..
- Xi H, Zhao P, Han W. Clinicopathological significance and prognostic value of LRP16 expression in colorectal carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:1644-8 pubmed..001, relative risk = 2.082) with shortened survival in the patients with colorectal cancer. The expression of LRP16 is related to the degree of differentiation, invasiveness, metastasis and prognosis of colorectal carcinoma. ..
- Sun Z, Wang X, Gao J, Li J, Li Y, Dang Y, et al. [Correlation of MDR1 and ABCG2 genetic polymorphisms with the efficacy and adverse events of irinotecan chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2013;16:524-8 pubmed..To investigate the correlation of MDR1 and ABCG2 genetic polymorphisms with the efficacy and adverse events of irinotecan chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer (CRC)...
- Zhao Z, Li J, Ye R, Wu X, Gao L, Niu B. A phase II clinical study of combining FOLFIRI and bevacizumab plus erlotinib in 2nd-line chemotherapy for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7182 pubmed publisher..5%), bleeding (n?=?31, 25.4%), neutropenia (n?=?23, 18.9%), and platelets (n?=?14, 11.5%).Combining FOLFIRI and BV plus ER in 2nd-line chemotherapy is efficient to treat mCRC patients with acceptable safety. ..
- Wang H, Zhang J, Tian J, Qu B, Li T, Chen Y, et al. Using dual-tracer PET to predict the biologic behavior of human colorectal cancer. J Nucl Med. 2009;50:1857-64 pubmed publisher..182). High uptake of (18)F-FDG and (18)F-FLT may reflect poorer survival and a higher metastatic potential for CRC in mice. Combining (18)F-FDG with (18)F-FLT PET would be helpful in better predicting the biologic behavior of CRC. ..
- Zhang Y, Sheng J, Geng H, Wu Z, Li A, Li S. [Effects of cyclooxygenase-2 and proliferating cell nuclear antigen on the onset and development of familial adenomatous polyposis]. Ai Zheng. 2009;28:1181-5 pubmed..COX-2 and PCNA may be important factors in the research on colorectal precancerous lesions and interventional therapy for colorectal neoplasm. ..
- Huang P, Zhang Y, Zhao T. [The relationship between copy number and microsatellite instability of mitochondrial DNA in colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2009;48:837-40 pubmed..05). However, there was a significant correlation between copy number and mtMSI (P < 0.001). There is a significant reduction of mtDNA in CRC patients, which may be caused by mtMSI...
- Chen J, Shi Y, Li Z, Yu H, Han Y, Wang X, et al. A functional variant of IC53 correlates with the late onset of colorectal cancer. Mol Med. 2011;17:607-18 pubmed publisher..8% versus 26.6%, P = 0.039). These data indicated that IC53 is a positive mediator for colon cancer progression, and IC53-rs2737 may serve as protection from the onset of colorectal cancer. ..
- Zhang H, Ye Y, Cui Z, Wang S. [Mechanism of polycomb Bmi1-targeted therapy for colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2011;14:623-6 pubmed..Bmi1 expression is associated with the clinicopathological characteristics of colorectal cancer. Blockade of Bmi1 can inhibit the proliferation and accelerate the apoptosis of colorectal cancer cells. ..
- Wang S, Qiu L, Yan X, Jin W, Wang Y, Chen L, et al. Loss of microRNA 122 expression in patients with hepatitis B enhances hepatitis B virus replication through cyclin G(1) -modulated P53 activity. Hepatology. 2012;55:730-41 pubmed publisher..Our work shows that miR-122 down-regulation induced by HBV infection can impact HBV replication and possibly contribute to viral persistence and carcinogenesis. ..
- Cai C, Ashktorab H, Pang X, Zhao Y, Sha W, Liu Y, et al. MicroRNA-211 expression promotes colorectal cancer cell growth in vitro and in vivo by targeting tumor suppressor CHD5. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e29750 pubmed publisher..Our results provide a better understanding of the association of between miR-211-regulated CHD5 expression and CHD5 function in colorectal tumorigenesis. ..
- Li Y, Jiang T, Zhang J, Zhang B, Yang W, You G, et al. Elevated serum antibodies against insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-2 allow detecting early-stage cancers: evidences from glioma and colorectal carcinoma studies. Ann Oncol. 2012;23:2415-22 pubmed publisher..823), gliomas (AUC: 0.800), and CRCs (AUC = 0.917). Our results first demonstrate IGFBP-2 Abs for early cancer detection and in combination of serum IGFBP-2 for improved cancer diagnosis. ..
- He S, Zhao Z, Yang Y, O Connell D, Zhang X, Oh S, et al. Truncating mutation in the autophagy gene UVRAG confers oncogenic properties and chemosensitivity in colorectal cancers. Nat Commun. 2015;6:7839 pubmed publisher..These results identify UVRAG as a new MSI target gene and provide a mechanism for UVRAG participation in CRC pathogenesis and treatment response. ..
- Wu F, Chen L, Wu W, Jiang B, Su X. [Predictive value of combination detection of tissue Pgp1 expression and preoperative serum CEA level for colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2017;20:443-449 pubmed..Combination detection of Pgp1 expression and serum CEA can be applied to predict the prognosis of patients with stage I( and II( colorectal cancer. ..
- Du C, Huang D, Peng Y, Yao Y, Zhao Y, Yang Y, et al. 5-Fluorouracil targets histone acetyltransferases p300/CBP in the treatment of colorectal cancer. Cancer Lett. 2017;400:183-193 pubmed publisher..These results elucidate a novel pharmacological effect of 5-FU involving global histone de-acetylation by promoting the degradation of p300/CBP, and highlights p300 and CBP as promising predictors of chemo-sensitivity to 5-FU treatment. ..
- Wang P, Liang J, Wang Z, Hou H, Shi L, Zhou Z. The prognostic value of p53 positive in colorectal cancer: A retrospective cohort study. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317703651 pubmed publisher..p53 positive was independently an unfavorable prognostic marker for colorectal cancer patients. ..
- Yang S, Miao X, Zhang X, Sun T, Qu S, Xiong P, et al. [Genetic polymorphisms of apoptosis-associated genes FAS and FASL and risk of colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005;85:2132-5 pubmed..002). These findings suggest that the FAS-1377G/A and FASL-844T/C polymorphisms may be genetic susceptibility factors for colorectal cancer among Chinese population. ..
- Liu Z, Zhou Z, Chen G, Bao S. A putative transcriptional elongation factor hIws1 is essential for mammalian cell proliferation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;353:47-53 pubmed..In addition, mouse homolog of hiws1 is found to express ubiquitously in various tissues. ..
- Deng L, Zhang H, Luan Y, Zhang J, Xing Q, Dong S, et al. Accumulation of foxp3+ T regulatory cells in draining lymph nodes correlates with disease progression and immune suppression in colorectal cancer patients. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;16:4105-12 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the frequency of Tregs in TDLNs may provide a valuable prognostic tool in the treatment of CRC. ..
- Yang S, Wang B, Guan C, Wu B, Cai C, Wang M, et al. Foxp3+IL-17+ T cells promote development of cancer-initiating cells in colorectal cancer. J Leukoc Biol. 2011;89:85-91 pubmed publisher..High levels of phosphorylated Akt and MAPK were detected in the induced cancer-initiation cells; the latter has the capability to form a colony. CRC tissue-derived Foxp3+IL-17+ cells have the capacity to induce cancer-initiating cells. ..
- Wang L, Gu J. Serum microRNA-29a is a promising novel marker for early detection of colorectal liver metastasis. Cancer Epidemiol. 2012;36:e61-7 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that serum miR-29a has strong potential as a novel noninvasive biomarker for early detection of CRC with liver metastasis. ..
- Lichao S, Liang P, Chunguang G, Fang L, Zhihua Y, Yuliang R. Overexpression of PTGIS could predict liver metastasis and is correlated with poor prognosis in colon cancer patients. Pathol Oncol Res. 2012;18:563-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that PTGIS combined with lymph node involvement may be used as accurate predictors of liver metastasis in colorectal cancer. ..
- Tang J, Fan Q, Wu W, Jia Z, Li H, Yang Y, et al. Extrahepatic synthesis of coagulation factor VII by colorectal cancer cells promotes tumor invasion and metastasis. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:3559-65 pubmed..Extrahepatic synthesis of FVII by CRC cells may promote tumor invasion and metastasis. MMPs, as downstream effectors of TF/FVIIa signaling, facilitate the development of metastasis in colon cancer. ..
- Ji D, Li M, Zhan T, Yao Y, Shen J, Tian H, et al. Prognostic role of serum AZGP1, PEDF and PRDX2 in colorectal cancer patients. Carcinogenesis. 2013;34:1265-72 pubmed publisher..We propose that they may serve as prognostic markers and potential therapeutic targets in CRC. ..
- Bai Z, Tai Y, Li W, Zhen C, Gu W, Jian Z, et al. Gankyrin activates IL-8 to promote hepatic metastasis of colorectal cancer. Cancer Res. 2013;73:4548-58 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings highlight the importance of Gankyrin in hepatic metastasis of CRC and point out its candidature as a potential prognostic marker and therapeutic target to improve the clinical management of metastatic CRC. ..
- Dong W, Cui J, Yang J, Li W, Wang S, Wang X, et al. Decreased expression of Rab27A and Rab27B correlates with metastasis and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer. Discov Med. 2015;20:357-67 pubmed..In conclusion, decreased expression of Rab27A and Rab27B, especially Rab27A, closely correlated with tumor progression and are valuable prognostic indicators in CRC patients. ..
- Yang Y, Ye C, Wang L, An G, Tian Z, Meng L, et al. Repressor activator protein 1-promoted colorectal cell migration is associated with the regulation of Vimentin. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317695034 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study suggests that repressor activator protein 1 is a prognostic marker and a potential target for colorectal cancer therapy. ..
- Song Y, Li W, Huang J. [Safety and efficacy of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) in Chinese patients with advanced colorectal cancer]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2017;39:380-383 pubmed publisher..7%? ??? folfoxiri????????????????????. ..
- Huang D, Du C, Ji D, Xi J, Gu J. Overexpression of LAMC2 predicts poor prognosis in colorectal cancer patients and promotes cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705849 pubmed publisher..001) and lymph node metastasis (p?<?0.001). In summary, our results strongly suggest that laminin ?2 may be a potential prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target in colorectal cancer. ..
- Cao B, Luo L, Feng L, Ma S, Chen T, Ren Y, et al. A network-based predictive gene-expression signature for adjuvant chemotherapy benefit in stage II colorectal cancer. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:844 pubmed publisher..Only a small proportion of stage II CRC patients could benefit from adjuvant therapy. The 11-PPI-Mod as a potential predictor could be helpful to distinguish this sub-group with favorable outcome. ..
- Shen L, Zhu X, Wang Y, Zeng W, Wu G, Xue H, et al. Secreted human apolipoprotein(a) kringle IV-10 and kringle V inhibit angiogenesis and xenografted tumor growth. Biol Chem. 2008;389:135-41 pubmed publisher..01) against the control tumor cells. From these results, we conclude that human apolipoprotein(a) carboxyl-terminal kringle IV-10-kringle V fusion protein is an effective inhibitor of angiogenesis and angiogenesis-dependent tumor growth. ..
- Liu J, Zhang X, Guo Y, Sun T, Lin D, Wen T. [Genetic polymorphism in MDM2 is associated with susceptibility to colorectal cancer in a Chinese population]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2008;30:335-8 pubmed..09, 95% CI = 0.63-1.88). These results suggest that genetic polymorphism in MDM2 may be associated with susceptibility to colorectal cancer in a Chinese population. ..
- Zhang J, He M, Qi Dong -, Xie W, Chen Y, Lin M, et al. Aqueous extracts of Fructus Ligustri Lucidi enhance the sensitivity of human colorectal carcinoma DLD-1 cells to doxorubicin-induced apoptosis via Tbx3 suppression. Integr Cancer Ther. 2011;10:85-91 pubmed publisher..As a conclusion, the findings suggest that FLL has a potential of being an appealing agent for auxiliary chemotherapy in treatment of human colorectal carcinoma. ..
- Guan Z, Gu L, Xing B, Ji J, Gu J, Deng D. [Downregulation of chromobox protein homolog 7 expression in multiple human cancer tissues]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;45:597-600 pubmed..329, P = 0.037). The similar differences could not be found among GC and HCC patients. Downregulation of cbx7 expression was very common among multiple carcinomas cases, and the downregulation influenced the prognosis of CRC patients. ..
- Li H, Zhao P, Lu Y, Lu Y. Correlation of aberrant expression of CD133 with FHIT and malignant phenotype of colorectal adenocarcinoma. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2012;27:1015-20 pubmed..It is suggested that CD133 may play an important role in the evolution of colorectal adenocarcinoma and be considered as a potential marker for the prognosis. ..