Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on chlorides in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
- Zhou J, Wang X, Ai T, Cheng X, Guo H, Teng G, et al. Preparation and characterization of ?-lactoglobulin hydrolysate-iron complexes. J Dairy Sci. 2012;95:4230-6 pubmed publisher..Therefore, ?-lactoglobulin hydrolysate-iron complexes may be good carriers for iron and possess great potential to be used as iron supplements. ..
- Zhu M, Chen P, Liu M. Graphene oxide enwrapped Ag/AgX (X = Br, Cl) nanocomposite as a highly efficient visible-light plasmonic photocatalyst. ACS Nano. 2011;5:4529-36 pubmed publisher..The investigation likely opens up new possibilities for the development of original yet highly efficient and stable GO-based plasmonic photocatalysts that utilize visible light as an energy source. ..
- Zhang S, Fu J, Zhou Z. In vitro effect of manganese chloride exposure on reactive oxygen species generation and respiratory chain complexes activities of mitochondria isolated from rat brain. Toxicol In Vitro. 2004;18:71-7 pubmed..The results indicate that the effect of Mn2+ exposure on respiratory chain is not site-specific, and antioxidants can protect the mitochondria function by reducing the formation of free radicals. ..
- Guo X, Wei Z, Wu Q, Li C, Qian T, Zheng W. Effect of soil washing with only chelators or combining with ferric chloride on soil heavy metal removal and phytoavailability: Field experiments. Chemosphere. 2016;147:412-9 pubmed publisher..However, the subsequent measure to improve the washed soil environment for planting crop is considered. ..
- Wu H, Cheng L, Kong D, Huang H, Gu C, Liu L, et al. FeCl3-Mediated Radical Tandem Reactions of 3-Benzyl-2-oxindoles with Styrene Derivatives for the Stereoselective Synthesis of Spirocyclohexene Oxindoles. Org Lett. 2016;18:1382-5 pubmed publisher..The reaction provided spirocyclohexene oxindoles in good yields and excellent diastereoselectivities via a tandem radical addition/cyclization process. ..
- Chen S, Polle A. Salinity tolerance of Populus. Plant Biol (Stuttg). 2010;12:317-33 pubmed publisher..In future attempts towards increased salt resistance, barriers between different poplar sections must be overcome and application of novel biotechnological tools, such as gene stacking, are recommended. ..
- Yuan L, Pang Z, Huang T. Integrated assessment on groundwater nitrate by unsaturated zone probing and aquifer sampling with environmental tracers. Environ Pollut. 2012;171:226-33 pubmed publisher..In the saturated zone, nitrate is reduced at varying extents (100 mg/L and 10 mg/L at two sites, respectively), largely by dilution of the aquifer water. ..
- Xu J. A structurally diverse heterocyclic library: a benzothiazepine-fused beta-lactam library derived from reaction of 2,3-dihydro-1,5-benzothiazepines and acyl chlorides: synthesis and stereochemistry. Mol Divers. 2005;9:45-9 pubmed..Stereochemistry of 1H-azeto[2,1-d][1,5]benzothiazepin-1-ones in the reaction process is discussed. ..
- Jing L, Li L, Zhao J, Zhao J, Sun Z, Peng S. Zinc-induced metallothionein overexpression prevents doxorubicin toxicity in cardiomyocytes by regulating the peroxiredoxins. Xenobiotica. 2016;46:715-25 pubmed publisher..4.â€‚Therefore, the present study suggests that ZnCl2 can protect the cardiomyocytes from the Dox-induced oxidative injury and can inhibit the changes in Prxs expression through induced MT overexpression. ..
- Li X, Huang J, Yang L. Iron(III)-promoted oxidative coupling of naphthylamines: synthetic and mechanistic investigations. Org Lett. 2011;13:4950-3 pubmed publisher..A preliminary mechanistic investigation was performed by the ESR spectroscopy and intermediate-trapping technique...
- Han Y, Wang W, Sun J, Ding M, Zhao R, Deng S, et al. Populus euphratica XTH overexpression enhances salinity tolerance by the development of leaf succulence in transgenic tobacco plants. J Exp Bot. 2013;64:4225-38 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicate that PeXTH overexpression enhanced salt tolerance by the development of succulent leaves in tobacco plants without swelling. ..
- Wang H, Cao J, Xu S, Gu D, Wang Y, Xiao S. Depletion of high-abundance flavonoids by metal complexation and identification of low-abundance flavonoids in Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi. J Chromatogr A. 2013;1315:107-17 pubmed publisher..This method will facilitate the removal of high-abundance flavonoids and the identification of low-abundance compounds in botanical extracts...
- Zheng B, Jia T, Walsh P. Palladium-catalyzed direct intermolecular ?-arylation of amides with aryl chlorides. Org Lett. 2013;15:4190-3 pubmed publisher..Chemoselectivities up to 10:1 in the mono- and diarylation of acetamides were achieved by careful selection of bases, solvents, and stoichiometry. Bis-arylated amides were prepared in up to 95% yield. ..
- Lu C, Qiu N, Wang B, Zhang J. Salinity treatment shows no effects on photosystem II photochemistry, but increases the resistance of photosystem II to heat stress in halophyte Suaeda salsa. J Exp Bot. 2003;54:851-60 pubmed..The results suggest that the increased thermostability of PSII seems to be associated with the increased resistance of the O(2)-evolving complex and the reaction centres of PSII to high temperature. ..
- Xie F, Zhang X, Xie L. Prognostic value of serum zinc levels in patients with acute HC/zinc chloride smoke inhalation. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8156 pubmed publisher..This study suggested that the serum zinc level may be associated with the severity of lung and liver injuries after HC/ZnCl smoke inhalation. ..
- Zhang P, Ma Y, Zhang Z, He X, Guo Z, Tai R, et al. Comparative toxicity of nanoparticulate/bulk Yb?O? and YbCl? to cucumber (Cucumis sativus). Environ Sci Technol. 2012;46:1834-41 pubmed publisher..Only under the nano-Yb(2)O(3) treatment, YbPO(4) deposits were found in the cytoplasm of root cells, so the phytotoxicity might also be attributed to the Yb internalized into the cells...
- Zhao Y, Li Y, Li Y, Zheng H, Yin X, Liu H. Construction of an interpenetrated structure of macrocycles. Chem Commun (Camb). 2010;46:5698-700 pubmed publisher..The construction of an interpenetrated structure of macrocycles by a CuAAC "click" reaction was achieved and the binding selectivity of indolocarbazole for a chloride anion was enhanced upon catenanation. ..
- Li L, Wang Z, Huang T, Xie J, Qi L. Porous gold nanobelts templated by metal-surfactant complex nanobelts. Langmuir. 2010;26:12330-5 pubmed publisher..It was found that the obtained porous Au nanobelts exhibited enhanced catalytic activity toward reduction of 4-nitrophenol compared with solid gold nanobelts, probably owing to their larger surface area and more active sites...
- Li S, Li X, Li J, Deng X, Li Y, Cong Y. Experimental arterial thrombosis regulated by androgen and its receptor via modulation of platelet activation. Thromb Res. 2007;121:127-34 pubmed..Inhibition of experimental arterial thrombosis by androgen at physiological doses and its receptor is mediated via modulation of platelet activation. ..
- Zhang S, Fu J, Zhou Z. Changes in the brain mitochondrial proteome of male Sprague-Dawley rats treated with manganese chloride. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2005;202:13-7 pubmed..And the changes of 60-kDa heat shock protein and ATP-dependent Ca(2+) pump PMR1 expression indicate that the Ca homeostasis and stress effect were involved in Mn intoxicity. ..
- Tang Z, Wang Y, Xiao Y, Zhao M, Peng S. Anti-thrombotic activity of PDR, a newly synthesized L-Arg derivative, on three thrombosis models in rats. Thromb Res. 2003;110:127-33 pubmed..The results demonstrate that PDR is a novel, oral and venous effective platelet aggregation inhibitor and has a possibility used as an anti-thrombotic agent. ..
- Cheng D, Zhu C, Cao J, Jiang W. The protective effects of polyphenols from jujube peel (Ziziphus Jujube Mill) on isoproterenol-induced myocardial ischemia and aluminum-induced oxidative damage in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2012;50:1302-8 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study showed that jujube phenolics can prevent ISO-induced myocardial injury and reduce aluminum toxicity in rats...
- Shen L, Sun L, Ye S. Highly enantioselective ?-amination of ?,?-unsaturated acyl chlorides with azodicarboxylates: efficient synthesis of chiral ?-amino acid derivatives. J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:15894-7 pubmed publisher..Reductive ring opening of the dihydropyridazinones afforded series of cyclic and acyclic ?-amino acid derivatives in good yields with high enantiopurity...
- Wei Y, Sun L, Fu S. HEF-19-induced relaxation of colonic smooth muscles and the underlying mechanisms. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:5314-9 pubmed publisher..To investigate the relaxant effect of chromane HEF-19 on colonic smooth muscles isolated from rabbits, and the underlying mechanisms...
- Liu L, Sun J, Li M, Wang S, Pei H, Zhang J. Enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis and structural features of corn stover by FeCl3 pretreatment. Bioresour Technol. 2009;100:5853-8 pubmed publisher..The FeCl(3) pretreatment technique, as a novel pretreatment method, enhances enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass by destructing chemical composition and altering structural features. ..
- Dai P, Stewart A, Chebib F, Hsu A, Rozenfeld J, Huang D, et al. Distinct and novel SLC26A4/Pendrin mutations in Chinese and U.S. patients with nonsyndromic hearing loss. Physiol Genomics. 2009;38:281-90 pubmed publisher..S. However, the pathogenicity of monoallelic SLC26A4 gene variants in patients with hearing loss remains unclear in many instances...
- Xian X, Ding Y, Zhang L, Wang Y, McNutt M, Ross C, et al. Enhanced atherothrombotic formation after oxidative injury by FeCl3 to the common carotid artery in severe combined hyperlipidemic mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;385:563-9 pubmed publisher..In the present study we provide further evidence that severe HTG due to LPL deficiency also promotes an atherothrombotic response to arterial injury induced by ferric chloride in a severe combined hyperlipidemic mouse model...
- Shuchang H, Qiao N, Piye N, Mingwei H, Xiaoshu S, Feng S, et al. Protective effects of gastrodia elata on aluminium-chloride-induced learning impairments and alterations of amino acid neurotransmitter release in adult rats. Restor Neurol Neurosci. 2008;26:467-73 pubmed..We measured changes in Al-induced neurotransmitter alteration and performance on a learning and memory task to elucidate the mechanism of Al toxicity and to assess whether these alterations could be attenuated by GE...
- Qian M, Ajandouz E, Payan F, Nahoum V. Molecular basis of the effects of chloride ion on the acid-base catalyst in the mechanism of pancreatic alpha-amylase. Biochemistry. 2005;44:3194-201 pubmed..The present study therefore explains the mechanism of PPA activation by chloride ions. ..
- Xiao H, Li F, Zhang Z, Feng L, Li Z, Yang J, et al. Distribution of ytterbium-169 in rat brain after intravenous injection. Toxicol Lett. 2005;155:247-52 pubmed..Though only about 0.005% of the given dose was accumulated in the brain, Yb seemed to remain in the brain for long time. The highest specific activities were observed in the hypothalamus, hippocampus and cerebellum...