Experts and Doctors on china in Jiangsu, China
Locale: Jiangsu, China
- Liu P, Zhu D, Zhang H, Shi X, Sun H, Dang F. Sorption of polar and nonpolar aromatic compounds to four surface soils of eastern China. Environ Pollut. 2008;156:1053-60 pubmed publisher..The results of this study show that not only the solute hydrophobicity and the OC content of soil are important to the retention of organic pollutants, but also the solute molecular structure and the soil nature. ..
- Zhang C, Wang Y, Chen H, Gu C, Fang X. SLC11A1 gene polymorphisms are not associated to somatic cell score and milk yield in Chinese Holstein. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2009;127:389-92 pubmed publisher..However, no associations were observed between the detected polymorphisms and somatic cell scores and milk yield in the Chinese Holstein population. ..
- Dranitsaris G, Yu B, Wang L, Sun W, Zhou Y, King J, et al. AbraxaneÂ® versus TaxolÂ® for patients with advanced breast cancer: A prospective time and motion analysis from a Chinese health care perspective. J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2016;22:205-11 pubmed publisher..AbraxaneÂ® was associated with fewer acute adverse drug reactions and significant reductions in health care resources, physician/nurse time and overall drug delivery costs compared to TaxolÂ®. ..
- Gong J, Zhuang L, Zhu C, Shi S, Zhang D, Zhang L, et al. Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification of the sefA Gene for Rapid Detection of Salmonella Enteritidis and Salmonella Gallinarum in Chickens. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2016;13:177-81 pubmed publisher..The sefA LAMP assay can potentially serve as new on-site diagnostics in the poultry industry. ..
- Cai M, Dai S, Chen W, Xia C, Lu L, Dai S, et al. Environmental factors, seven GWAS-identified susceptibility loci, and risk of gastric cancer and its precursors in a Chinese population. Cancer Med. 2017;6:708-720 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that genetic predisposition factors identified by GWAS may interact with environmental risk factors, Particularly for H. pylori infection and alcohol consumption, to increase the risk of GC. ..
- Long X, Wang X, Chen Y, Guo X, Zhou F, Fan Y, et al. Polymorphisms in POLG were associated with the prognosis and mtDNA content in hepatocellular carcinoma patients. Bull Cancer. 2017;104:500-507 pubmed publisher..Our study for the first time demonstrates that rs1061316 and rs758130 in POLG is associated with the prognosis and leukocyte mtDNA content in HCC patients. ..
- Li Shuai Q, Yu Yan C, Hai Feng Z, Jin Xia L, Cui Hua L. Pre-S deletions of hepatitis B virus predict recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after curative resection. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8311 pubmed publisher..Our cohort showed that pre-S deletions at the time of resection could predict tumor recurrence in HCC patients after curative resection...