Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on antiviral agents in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: antiviral agents
Publications196 found, 100 shown here
- Chen G, Chen J, Liu D, Zhang X, Zhu C, Li Y, et al. [Anti-virus effect of hepatocyte stimulating substance (HSS) on duck hepatitis B virus in vivo]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 1997;11:329-32 pubmed..05). No inhibitory effect was observed in NS group. The hepatic biopsy showed HSS groups had milder damage than NS group, indicating that the HSS could inhibit the replication of DHBV-DNA in Beijing ducklings...
- Ni L, Zhao L, Qian Y, Zhu J, Jin Z, Chen Y, et al. Design and characterization of human respiratory syncytial virus entry inhibitors. Antivir Ther. 2005;10:833-40 pubmed..Our results suggest that these rationally designed protein inhibitors could serve as a new class of anti-hRSV agents. ..
- Yang J, Bo X, Ding X, Dai J, Zhang M, Wang X, et al. Antisense oligonucleotides targeted against asialoglycoprotein receptor 1 block human hepatitis B virus replication. J Viral Hepat. 2006;13:158-65 pubmed..We, therefore, proposed that ASODNs targeted against ASGPR1 could block HBV replication without the influence of other changes, and ASGPR1 could be targeted for anti-HBV drug development. ..
- Zheng Y, Fan X, Wang L, Tian D, Huo N, Lu H, et al. Efficacy of pegylated interferon-alpha-2a plus ribavirin for patients aged at least 60 years with chronic hepatitis C. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1852-6 pubmed..Among patients with HCV genotype 1, the elderly patients had lower sustained virological response than non-elderly patients during pegylated interferon-alpha-2a plus ribavirin combination therapy. ..
- Liu M, Cai H, Yi W. Safety of telbivudine treatment for chronic hepatitis B for the entire pregnancy. J Viral Hepat. 2013;20 Suppl 1:65-70 pubmed publisher..Factors leading to increased adverse effects and drug resistance were not found. LdT treatment is safe and effective in chronic HBV-infected pregnant mothers for the entire pregnancy. ..
- Zhao J, Si Y, Cheng M, Yang Y, Niu Y, Li X, et al. Albumin fusion of interleukin-28B: production and characterization of its biological activities and protein stability. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64301 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight the potential clinical applications of the fusion protein during virus infection and for immune regulation. ..
- Guo J, Yue P, Lv J, Han J, Fu S, Jin S, et al. Development and in vivo/in vitro evaluation of novel herpetrione nanosuspension. Int J Pharm. 2013;441:227-33 pubmed publisher..These results revealed that particle size reduction could enhance HPE dissolution rate and absorption in gastrointestinal tract, and nanosuspension might be a good choice for oral delivery of poor bioavailability drug like HPE...
- Wang B, Xi X, Lei X, Zhang X, Cui S, Wang J, et al. Enterovirus 71 protease 2Apro targets MAVS to inhibit anti-viral type I interferon responses. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003231 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings reveal a novel strategy employed by EV71 to escape host anti-viral innate immunity that complements the known EV71-mediated immune-evasion mechanisms. ..
- Guo Z, Zhong X, Lin L, Wu S, Wang T, Chen Y, et al. A 3C(pro)-dependent bioluminescence imaging assay for in vivo evaluation of anti-enterovirus 71 agents. Antiviral Res. 2014;101:82-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this real-time imaging approach can quantitatively monitor the efficacy of anti-EV71 agents and is valuable for anti-EV71 drug screening and evaluation, especially, under in vivo conditions. ..
- Sarin S, Kumar M, Lau G, Abbas Z, Chan H, Chen C, et al. Asian-Pacific clinical practice guidelines on the management of hepatitis B: a 2015 update. Hepatol Int. 2016;10:1-98 pubmed publisher..The final clinical practice guidelines and recommendations are presented here, along with the relevant background information. ..
- Li H, Wu J, Zhang Z, Ma Y, Liao F, Zhang Y, et al. Forsythoside a inhibits the avian infectious bronchitis virus in cell culture. Phytother Res. 2011;25:338-42 pubmed publisher..Infected cells were inhibited by forsythoside A treatment. The data indicated that forsythoside A has the potential to prevent IBV infection in vitro. Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd...
- Dong P, Wang D, Zhang X, Zhang B, Ding H, Min J, et al. [Efficacy and durability of generic adefovir dipivoxil in patients with HBeAg positive chronic hepatitis]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 2009;23:473-5 pubmed..24% (15/17) patients. Treatment of chronic hepatitis B with generic ADV was effective and well tolerated, but relapse may develop when treatment was discontinued. ..
- Feng B, Shang J, Wu S, Chen H, Han Y, Li Y, et al. [Efficacy and safety of pegylated interferon ?-2b injection (Y shape, 40 kD) in treatment of patients with genotype 1/6 chronic hepatitis C]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:187-194 pubmed publisher..9%?????????????????????????????93.8%?????????????????????96.30%?94.94%??????????????5.13%?5.06%? ??? peg-ifn???????????1/6?chc???????????peg-ifn?-2b?y??40 kd????????peg-ifn?-2a??????????. ..
- Zhang L, Cheng Y, Liu A, Wang H, Wang Y, Du G. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-influenza properties of components from Chaenomeles speciosa. Molecules. 2010;15:8507-17 pubmed publisher..speciosa components, especially quercetin, might be a potent source for anti-viral and anti-inflammatory agents. ..
- Chen M, Gan L, Lin S, Wang X, Li L, Li Y, et al. Alkaloids from the root of Isatis indigotica. J Nat Prod. 2012;75:1167-76 pubmed publisher..Compounds 1-3 and arvelexin (18) show antiviral activity against the influenza virus A/Hanfang/359/95 (H3N2), with IC(50) values of 3.70-12.35 ?M, and 17 inhibits Coxsackie virus B3 replication with an IC(50) of 6.87 ?M...
- Zhong J, Cui X, Shi Y, Gao Y, Cao H. Antiviral activity of Jinchai capsule against influenza virus. J Tradit Chin Med. 2013;33:200-4 pubmed..It weakened the ability of the influenza virus to adsorb to cell wall and fuse with cell membranes in the early infection stage, and inhibited the transcription and replication of the virus. ..
- Wu Y, Bi Y, Vavricka C, Sun X, Zhang Y, Gao F, et al. Characterization of two distinct neuraminidases from avian-origin human-infecting H7N9 influenza viruses. Cell Res. 2013;23:1347-55 pubmed publisher..This implies that oseltamivir can still be efficiently used in the treatment of H7N9 infections. ..
- Liu G, Li Y, Wei H, Zhang H, Xu J, Yu L. Mechanism of protective action of bicyclol against CCl-induced liver injury in mice. Liver Int. 2005;25:872-9 pubmed..These results suggest that bicyclol has remarkable hepatoprotective effects and its mechanism of action may be related to a decrease in free radical-induced damage to hepatocytes. ..
- Yao G, Zhu M, Cui Z, Wang B, Yao J, Zeng M. A 7-year study of lamivudine therapy for hepatitis B virus e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B patients in China. J Dig Dis. 2009;10:131-7 pubmed publisher..ALT flares (ALT > 5ULN) occurred in 22 patients, 16 with YMDD variants and six with non-variants. One year durability of seroconversion after stopping lamivudine was 80%. Lamivudine is effective and tolerable for chronic hepatitis B. ..
- Xia Y, Luo H, Liu J, Gluud C. Phyllanthus species versus antiviral drugs for chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;:CD009004 pubmed publisher..Only in this way new interventions can be assessed without compromising personal ethical considerations. ..
- Li C, Dong H, Wang P, Meng W, Chi X, Han S, et al. Cellular protein GLTSCR2: A valuable target for the development of broad-spectrum antivirals. Antiviral Res. 2017;142:1-11 pubmed publisher..GLTSCR2 should be seriously considered as a therapeutic target for developing broad spectrum antiviral agents to effectively control viral infection. ..
- Zu M, Yang F, Zhou W, Liu A, Du G, Zheng L. In vitro anti-influenza virus and anti-inflammatory activities of theaflavin derivatives. Antiviral Res. 2012;94:217-24 pubmed publisher..These findings will provide important information for new drug design and development for the treatment of influenza virus infection. ..
- Zhong Z, Zhang D, Peng Z, Li Y, Shan G, Zuo L, et al. Synthesis and antiviral activity of a novel class of (5-oxazolyl)phenyl amines. Eur J Med Chem. 2013;69:32-43 pubmed publisher..0 ?M). The (5-oxazolyl)phenyl amines 17a1, 17a4, 17a8, 17b1, 17d1, 17e2, 17f3 and 17g3 were identified as the most active on the biological assays, and will be studied further. ..
- Cen S, Peng Z, Li X, Li Z, Ma J, Wang Y, et al. Small molecular compounds inhibit HIV-1 replication through specifically stabilizing APOBEC3G. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:16546-52 pubmed publisher..LD(50) of IMB-26 in mice was >1000 mg/kg (intraperitoneally). Therefore, IMB-26 and IMB-35 are novel anti-HIV leads working through specific stabilization of hA3G. ..
- Zhang R, Shao C, Huo N, Li M, Xi H, Yu M, et al. Thyroid dysfunction in Chinese hepatitis C patients: Prevalence and correlation with TPOAb and CXCL10. World J Gastroenterol. 2015;21:9765-73 pubmed publisher..014). Lower pretreatment serum CXCL10 levels are associated with TD, and TD prevalence increases in female patients and patients who are positive for TPOAb at baseline. ..
- Zhang Z, Dong Z, Li J, Carr M, Zhuang D, Wang J, et al. Protective Efficacies of Formaldehyde-Inactivated Whole-Virus Vaccine and Antivirals in a Murine Model of Coxsackievirus A10 Infection. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..Passive immunization with high-titer antisera could also improve survival rates in newborn animals. ..
- Cao B, Li X, Mao Y, Wang J, Lu H, Chen Y, et al. Clinical features of the initial cases of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in China. N Engl J Med. 2009;361:2507-17 pubmed publisher..The typical period during which the virus can be detected with the use of real-time RT-PCR is 6 days (whether or not fever is present). The duration of infection may be shortened if oseltamivir is administered. ..
- Chen J, Shen H, Niu M, Guo Y, Liu X, Han Y, et al. Anti-hepatitis B virus effect of matrine-type alkaloid and involvement of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6. Virus Res. 2016;215:104-13 pubmed publisher..Sophoridine produced more potent anti-HBV effects than matrine, oxymatrine, and sophocarpine did. These effects may be related to the sophoridine-mediated reduction of p38 MAPK and TRAF6 levels. ..
- Peng Z, Chen H, Guo Z, Dong B, Tian G, Wang G. [Anti-HIV activities of Achyranthes bidentata polysaccharide sulfate in vitro and in vivo]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2008;43:702-6 pubmed..It warrants further study. ..
- Ji F, Zhou L, Ma S, Li F, Ding H, Zeng C. Dynamic changes of HBV quasispecies and deletion patterns in a chronic hepatitis B patient. J Med Virol. 2009;81:1551-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the prevalence of deletions at the C gene epitopes accompanied with the gradual disappearance of lamivudine resistance mutations may contribute to the survival of HBV under sequential antiviral therapy. ..
- Lan Y, Zhang Y, Dong L, Wang D, Huang W, Xin L, et al. A comprehensive surveillance of adamantane resistance among human influenza A virus isolated from mainland China between 1956 and 2009. Antivir Ther. 2010;15:853-9 pubmed publisher..Because of the high percentage of adamantane-resistant H3N2 and H1N1 viruses in mainland China, the use of amantadine and rimantadine drugs for prophylaxis and treatment of current seasonal influenza A infection is not recommended. ..
- Zhang J, Song C, Shi F, Zhang Z, Fu J, Wang F. Decreased ratio of Treg cells to Th17 cells correlates with HBV DNA suppression in chronic hepatitis B patients undergoing entecavir treatment. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e13869 pubmed publisher..The inhibition of viral replication results in an increase in Th17 cells and concomitant decrease in Treg cells. This imbalance of Treg cells to Th17 cells might have an important role in HBV persistence during entecavir treatment. ..
- Zhang T, Wu Z, Du J, Hu Y, Liu L, Yang F, et al. Anti-Japanese-encephalitis-viral effects of kaempferol and daidzin and their RNA-binding characteristics. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e30259 pubmed publisher..Kae demonstrates more potent antiviral activity against JEV than does Dai. The mode of action of Kae as an anti-JEV agent seems to be related to its ability to inactivate virus by binding with JEV fsRNA. ..
- Yang H, Xie W, Xue X, Yang K, Ma J, Liang W, et al. Design of wide-spectrum inhibitors targeting coronavirus main proteases. PLoS Biol. 2005;3:e324 pubmed..Further modification could rapidly lead to the discovery of a single agent with clinical potential against existing and possible future emerging CoV-related diseases. ..
- Guo S, Huang Y, Zhao Y, Gao Y, Gong W, Cui X. [Effect of extracted ZG from gardenia on Hep-2 cell membrane post infected with parainfluenza virus type 1 (PIV-1)]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2007;23:384-8 pubmed
- Li Y, Gao L, Wang L, Ding Y, Xu Y, Li H, et al. Surveillance of CMV infection in allo-HSCT recipients and guidance on preemptive therapy by RQ-PCR. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2013;21:161-8 pubmed publisher..Plasma RQ-PCR assay for CMV-DNA shows a strong correlation with the clinical outcome of CMV infection, which is useful and suitable for management of CMV infection in HSCT. ..
- Hu Z, Liu Y, Qiu L, Fan Z, Nie W, Liang S, et al. Kinetic response of wild and mutant core codon 70 strains of HCV genotype 1b to pegylated interferon-Î± and ribavirin therapy. Virol J. 2015;12:220 pubmed publisher..Substitution of R70Q/H alone is not enough to lead to resistance to therapy. Positive selection for 70Q/H induced by IFNÎ± was not observed. ..
- Gong N, Zhang G, Jin G, Du G, Lu Y. Polymorphs and Versatile Solvates of 7-Hydroxyisoflavone. J Pharm Sci. 2016;105:1387-97 pubmed publisher..Hydrogen bond played an important role in the formation of polymorphs. From this study, we can predict that more solvates could be cultivated in other polarity solvents such as isopropanol or 2-butanol at appropriate conditions. ..
- Lu G, Qi J, Chen Z, Xu X, Gao F, Lin D, et al. Enterovirus 71 and coxsackievirus A16 3C proteases: binding to rupintrivir and their substrates and anti-hand, foot, and mouth disease virus drug design. J Virol. 2011;85:10319-31 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the detailed characterization of both proteases in this study could direct us to a proposal for rational design of EV71/CVA16 3C inhibitors. ..
- Wang J, Du J, Wu Z, Jin Q. Quinacrine impairs enterovirus 71 RNA replication by preventing binding of polypyrimidine-tract binding protein with internal ribosome entry sites. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e52954 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that quinacrine may serve as a potential protective agent for use in the treatment of patients with chronic enterovirus infection. ..
- Wang H, Xu R, Shi Y, Si L, Jiao P, Fan Z, et al. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel L-ascorbic acid-conjugated pentacyclic triterpene derivatives as potential influenza virus entry inhibitors. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;110:376-88 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggested that l-ascorbic acid-conjugated pentacyclic triterpenes were promising anti-influenza entry inhibitors, and HA protein associated with viral entry was a promising drug target. ..
- Wu G, Zheng X, Yin C, Jiang D, Zhu L, Liu Y, et al. Inhibition of hepatitis B virus replication by Bay 41-4109 and its association with nucleocapsid disassembly. J Chemother. 2008;20:458-67 pubmed..The core protein assembled in a misdirected manner cannot function effectively. Our results suggest that, based on its particular activities, Bay 41-4109 is a promising anti-HBV candidate...
- Sun X, Wang W, Du G, Lu W. [Study on anti-HIV drugs in Egyptian medicinal plants]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2002;27:649-53, 679 pubmed
- Wang S, Yao N, Lv W. [Advances in studies on effect superiorities of traditional Chinese medicine on chronic hepatitis B]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:2468-70 pubmed
- Yu H, Feng Z, Uyeki T, Liao Q, Zhou L, Feng L, et al. Risk factors for severe illness with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in China. Clin Infect Dis. 2011;52:457-65 pubmed publisher..Early initiation of oseltamivir treatment was most beneficial, and there was an increased risk of severe disease when treatment was started ? 5 days after illness onset. ..
- Zhang G, Zhuang P, Wang X, Yu S, Ma S, Qu J, et al. Sesquiterpenes from the roots of Illicium jiadifengpi. Planta Med. 2013;79:1056-62 pubmed publisher..Compounds 4, 6, 7, 14, and 23 showed moderate antiviral activities against Coxsackie virus B3, and all compounds were inactive when evaluated for their cytotoxic activities against five human tumor cell lines and neuroprotection. ..
- Qing J, Luo R, Wang Y, Nong J, Wu M, Shao Y, et al. Resistance analysis and characterization of NITD008 as an adenosine analog inhibitor against hepatitis C virus. Antiviral Res. 2016;126:43-54 pubmed publisher..These results verify that NITD008 is an effective analog inhibitor against hepatitis C virus and a good research tool as a supplement to other types of nucleoside analogs. ..
- Li H, Yan D, Wang J, Wang J, Bei Z, Wei L, et al. [Biological evaluation of Radix Isatidis based on neuraminidase activity assay]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009;44:162-6 pubmed..05, deviation from parallel line P > 0.05) and well regular. As a conclusion, this bioassay method is suitable to control and evaluate the quality of Radix Isatidis...
- Mu P, Xu N, Chai T, Jia Q, Yin Z, Yang S, et al. Simultaneous determination of 14 antiviral drugs and relevant metabolites in chicken muscle by UPLC-MS/MS after QuEChERS preparation. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1023-1024:17-23 pubmed publisher..02-1.0 and 0.05-2.5?g/kg, respectively. An analysis of real samples suggested that this method is simple, sensitive, reliable and practical for the detection of antiviral drugs in animal tissue. ..
- Ma H, Yang R, Wei L. Quantitative serum HBsAg and HBeAg are strong predictors of sustained HBeAg seroconversion to pegylated interferon alfa-2b in HBeAg-positive patients. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010;25:1498-506 pubmed publisher..On-treatment serum HBsAg and HBeAg had high predictive values to predict sustained HBeAg seroconversion by PegIFN alfa-2b. Patients who cleared HBeAg had better survival free of hepatic complications during long-term follow-up study. ..
- Yi W, Liu M, Cai H. Safety of lamivudine treatment for chronic hepatitis B in early pregnancy. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:6645-50 pubmed publisher..1% (66/68), which was higher than has been previously reported. Lamivudine treatment is safe for chronic HBV-infected pregnant mothers and their fetuses with a gestational age of less than 12 wk or throughout the entire pregnancy. ..
- Chu M, Xu L, Zhang M, Chu Z, Wang Y. Role of Baicalin in Anti-Influenza Virus A as a Potent Inducer of IFN-Gamma. Biomed Res Int. 2015;2015:263630 pubmed publisher..Collectively, BA exhibited anti-influenza virus A (H1N1) activity in vitro and in vivo as a potent inducer of IFN-Î³ in major IFN-Î³ producing cells. ..
- Yang Z, Liang H, Zhou Q, Li Y, Chen H, Ye W, et al. Crystal structure of ISG54 reveals a novel RNA binding structure and potential functional mechanisms. Cell Res. 2012;22:1328-38 pubmed publisher..Mutagenesis and functional studies show that this RNA-binding ability is important to its antiviral activity. Our results suggest a new mechanism underlying the antiviral activity of this interferon-inducible gene 56 family member. ..
- Wu L, Yang X, Huang Z, Liu H, Wu G. In vivo and in vitro antiviral activity of hyperoside extracted from Abelmoschus manihot (L) medik. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2007;28:404-9 pubmed..To assess the anti-hepatitis B virus (HBV) effect of hyperoside extracted from Abelmoschus manihot (L) medik...
- Rao H, Li J, Zhang L, Chen H, Zhu L, Wei L, et al. [Effect of pegylated interferon beta-1a therapy on the liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C: a semi-quantitative analysis]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:96-100 pubmed..01). Resisting hepatitis virus C and inhibiting and reversing the fibrotic progress, IFN-beta-1a therapy improves the liver histology of chronic HVC regardless of the viral response. ..
- Li B, Guo Q, Tian Y, Liu S, Wang Q, Chen L, et al. New Anti-HBV C-Boivinopyranosyl Flavones from Alternanthera philoxeroides. Molecules. 2016;21:336 pubmed publisher..Their structures were determined by spectroscopic analyses including 1D and 2D NMR, HR-ESI-MS, IR spectra. Compounds 1, 2 and 3 showed significant anti-HBV activities through specifically inhibiting the secretion of HBsAg in HepG2.2.15. ..
- Peng F, Duan Z, Zheng L, Xie Z, Gao H, Zhang H, et al. Purification of recombinant human interferon-epsilon and oligonucleotide microarray analysis of interferon-epsilon-regulated genes. Protein Expr Purif. 2007;53:356-62 pubmed..Particularly, differential regulation of genes related to central nervous system by rhIFN-epsilon suggests a role for IFN-epsilon in maintenance of the structure and function of brain. ..
- Wang D, Sleeman K, Huang W, Nguyen H, Levine M, Cheng Y, et al. Neuraminidase inhibitor susceptibility testing of influenza type B viruses in China during 2010 and 2011 identifies viruses with reduced susceptibility to oseltamivir and zanamivir. Antiviral Res. 2013;97:240-4 pubmed publisher..This report underlies the importance of continued influenza antiviral susceptibility surveillance globally, even in countries where the use of NAIs has been low or non-existing. ..
- Xue X, Yu H, Yang H, Xue F, Wu Z, Shen W, et al. Structures of two coronavirus main proteases: implications for substrate binding and antiviral drug design. J Virol. 2008;82:2515-27 pubmed..The structure-based optimization of N3 has yielded two more efficacious lead compounds, N27 and H16, with potent inhibition against SARS-CoV M(pro). ..
- Yang J, Liu B, Li X, Yan C, Xu J, Sun X, et al. Profile of HBV antiviral resistance mutations with distinct evolutionary pathways against nucleoside/nucleotide analogue treatment among Chinese chronic hepatitis B patients. Antivir Ther. 2010;15:1171-8 pubmed publisher..Monitoring HBV genotypic resistance mutation markers and patterns is therefore shown to be beneficial for optimizing antiviral therapies and for avoiding clinical deterioration. ..
- Ding C, Zhang J, Zhao Y, Peng Z, Song D, Jiang J. Zebrafish as a potential model organism for drug test against hepatitis C virus. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e22921 pubmed publisher..Thus, zebrafish might be a model organism to host HCV, and this zebrafish/HCV (sub-replicon) system could be an animal model for anti-HCV drug screening and evaluation. ..
- Fan X, Geng J, Wang L, Zheng Y, Lu H, Li J, et al. De novo combination therapy with lamivudine and adefovir dipivoxil in chronic hepatitis B patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:4804-9 pubmed publisher..De novo combination therapy with LAM and ADV was better than add-on combination therapy in terms of Child-Pugh score, virus inhibition and renal function. ..
- Zheng X, Wei R, Tang L, Li P, Zheng X. Meta-analysis of combined therapy for adult hepatitis B virus-associated glomerulonephritis. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:821-32 pubmed publisher..68; MN vs membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, P = 0.27]. Combined antiviral and immunosuppressant therapy can improve the proteinuria in HBV-GN patients without altering HBV replication or damaging liver and renal functions. ..
- Ma H, Jia J. Why do I treat HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients with a nucleoside analogue. Liver Int. 2013;33 Suppl 1:133-6 pubmed publisher..In summary, high antiviral efficacy, excellent tolerance, extensive applicability, clearly proven histological improvement and long-term clinical benefit all make NAs the preferred choice for the management of CHB in most patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu Y, Li Y, Ma S, Li L, Qu J, et al. Sesquiterpenes and alkaloids from the roots of Alangium chinense. J Nat Prod. 2013;76:1058-63 pubmed publisher..7 ?M. None of the compounds exhibited detectable cytotoxic activity toward any of five tumor cell lines (A549, Be-17402, BGC-823, HCT-8, and A2780) in the MTT assay. ..
- Zhang Q, Wang Y, Wei L, Jiang D, Wang J, Rao H, et al. Role of ISGF3 in modulating the anti-hepatitis B virus activity of interferon-alpha in vitro. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23:1747-61 pubmed..These observations suggested that the Janus tyrosine kinase-STAT (JAK-STAT) pathway may play a major role in mediating the effects of IFN-alpha against HBV, and that ISGF3 might be a key factor. ..
- Zhao Y, Cai G, Hong X, Shan L, Xiao X. Anti-hepatitis B virus activities of triterpenoid saponin compound from Potentilla anserine L. Phytomedicine. 2008;15:253-8 pubmed publisher..The antiviral study in vivo on Peking ducklings also demonstrated that this compound inhibits duck hepatitis B virus (DHBV) DNA replication...
- Tang L, Liu Y, Wang Y, Long C. Phytochemical analysis of an antiviral fraction of Radix astragali using HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS. J Nat Med. 2010;64:182-6 pubmed publisher..This study provides an approach to rapidly characterize bioactive constituents in traditional Chinese medicines (TCMs). ..
- Duan Z, Jia Z, Zhang J, Liu S, Chen Y, Liang L, et al. Natural herbal medicine Lianhuaqingwen capsule anti-influenza A (H1N1) trial: a randomized, double blind, positive controlled clinical trial. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2925-33 pubmed..Therefore, LHC might be an alternative therapeutic measure for influenza A (H1N1) virus infections. ..
- Yang L, Xu L, Li Y, Li J, Bi Y, Liu W. Molecular and functional characterization of canine interferon-epsilon. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2013;33:760-8 pubmed publisher..rCaIFN-?7 was approximately 16-fold more potent than rCaIFN-? in promoting natural killer cell cytotoxicity activity. Further, rCaIFN-? can activate the JAK-STAT signaling pathway. ..
- You H, Ma H, Liu T, Cong M, Wang P, Ou X, et al. Different models of HBeAg seroconversion predicated by on-treatment ALT and HBV DNA profiles. J Viral Hepat. 2009;16:876-82 pubmed publisher..We conclude that on-treatment elevated ALT levels is a better predictor for seroconversion after NAs treatment, and HBV DNA profiles may help to identify different models of seroconversion. ..
- Liu B, Li T, Xu J, Li X, Dong J, Yan P, et al. Characterization of potential antiviral resistance mutations in hepatitis B virus reverse transcriptase sequences in treatment-naïve Chinese patients. Antiviral Res. 2010;85:512-9 pubmed publisher..g. rt191 and rt213), respectively. Genotypes B and C each showed several preferred positions to mutate. These results might provide insights into understanding the evolution and selection basis of NAr HBV strains under antiviral therapy. ..
- Wang M, Qi J, Liu Y, Vavricka C, Wu Y, Li Q, et al. Influenza A virus N5 neuraminidase has an extended 150-cavity. J Virol. 2011;85:8431-5 pubmed publisher..Here, we solved the N5 structure, the last unknown structure group 1 serotype with a unique Asn147 residue in its 150-loop, demonstrating that it has an extended 150-cavity that closes upon inhibitor binding. ..
- Chen H, Yuan H, Gao R, Zhang J, Wang D, Xiong Y, et al. Clinical and epidemiological characteristics of a fatal case of avian influenza A H10N8 virus infection: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2014;383:714-21 pubmed publisher..Emergency Research Project on human infection with avian influenza H7N9 virus, the National Basic Research Program of China, and the National Mega-projects for Infectious Diseases. ..
- Severin C, Rocha de Moura T, Liu Y, Li K, Zheng X, Luo M. The cap-binding site of influenza virus protein PB2 as a drug target. Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol. 2016;72:245-53 pubmed publisher..Analysis of the new H1N1 structures and comparisons with other structures provide new insights into the design of small-molecule inhibitors that will be effective against multiple strains of both type A and type B influenza viruses. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhong J, Liang X, Liu W, Huan L. Improvement of human interferon alpha secretion by Lactococcus lactis. Biotechnol Lett. 2010;32:1271-7 pubmed publisher..lactis). This gave increased IFN secretion (approximately 3-fold) but lower total production. All the recombinant IFN had appropriate bioactivities in an antiviral assay. ..
- Xin Z, Han W, Zhao Z, Xia Q, Yin B, Yuan J, et al. PCBP2 enhances the antiviral activity of IFN-? against HCV by stabilizing the mRNA of STAT1 and STAT2. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25419 pubmed publisher..These effects, in turn, enhance the antiviral effect of IFN-?. These findings indicate that PCBP2 may play an important role in the IFN-? response against HCV and may benefit the HCV clinical therapy. ..
- Si Y, Liu S, Liu X, Jacobs J, Cheng M, Niu Y, et al. A human claudin-1-derived peptide inhibits hepatitis C virus entry. Hepatology. 2012;56:507-15 pubmed publisher..The findings expand our knowledge of the roles that CLDN1 play in HCV entry and highlight the potential for developing a new class of inhibitors targeting the viral entry process. ..
- Guo Y, Wang Y, Cao L, Wang P, Qing J, Zheng Q, et al. A Conserved Inhibitory Mechanism of a Lycorine Derivative against Enterovirus and Hepatitis C Virus. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016;60:913-24 pubmed publisher..We also documented the significant synergistic anti-EV71 and anti-HCV effects of 1-acetyllycorine with reported inhibitors, supporting potential combination therapy for the treatment of EV71 and HCV infections. ..
- Song X, Liu Z, Wang H, Xin Y, Wang X, Chen J, et al. QiHong prevents death in coxsackievirus B3 induced murine myocarditis through inhibition of virus attachment and penetration. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2007;232:1441-8 pubmed..The antiviral activity of QiHong is at least partially due to an inhibitory effect on virus attachment and penetration. ..
- Zhang Y, Tian R, Liu S, Chen X, Liu X, Che Y. Alachalasins A-G, new cytochalasins from the fungus Stachybotrys Podospora vesticola [corrected]. Bioorg Med Chem. 2008;16:2627-34 pubmed..Alachalasin A (1) displayed inhibitory effect on HIV-1LAI replication in C8166 cells with an EC50 of 8.01 microM; alachalasins D (4) and G (7) showed modest antimicrobial activity. ..
- Fan X, Lin S, Zhu C, Liu Y, Hu J, Chen X, et al. [Aromatic constituents of Heteroplexis micocephal and their bioactivities]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:48-56 pubmed..To investigate the chemical constituents of Heteroplexis micocephal and their bioactivities...