Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Jiangsu, China
Locale: Jiangsu, China
Publications191 found, 100 shown here
- Liu L, Liu X, Ren X, Tian Y, Chen Z, Xu X, et al. Smad2 and Smad3 have differential sensitivity in relaying TGFÎ² signaling and inversely regulate early lineage specification. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21602 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Smad2 and Smad3 possess differential sensitivities in relaying TGFÎ² signaling and have distinct roles in regulating early developmental events. ..
- Cui X, Xiang P, He R, Juhasz A, Ma L. Advances in in vitro methods to evaluate oral bioaccessibility of PAHs and PBDEs in environmental matrices. Chemosphere. 2016;150:378-389 pubmed publisher..The discussions should shed light for future research to accurately assess human exposure to POPs via oral ingestion pathway. ..
- Su J, Zhang E, Han L, Yin D, Liu Z, He X, et al. Long noncoding RNA BLACAT1 indicates a poor prognosis of colorectal cancer and affects cell proliferation by epigenetically silencing of p15. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2665 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that BLACAT1, as a cell cycle regulator, may serve as a potential target for colon cancer prevention and treatment in human CRC. ..
- Xu L, Sun H, Chen J, Bian Q, Song L, Wang X. Androgen receptor activities of p,p'-DDE, fenvalerate and phoxim detected by androgen receptor reporter gene assay. Toxicol Lett. 2006;160:151-7 pubmed..We failed to find AR agonistic effects of the three pesticides. The present study provided a promising tool to screen for AR agonists and antagonists. ..
- Fan Y, Zhang J, Sun X, Gao L, Zeng X, Ding J, et al. Sex- and region-specific alterations of basal amino acid and monoamine metabolism in the brain of aquaporin-4 knockout mice. J Neurosci Res. 2005;82:458-64 pubmed..These results provide the first evidence that the lack of AQP4 expression is accompanied by sex- and region-specific alterations in brain amino acid and monoamine metabolism. ..
- Yang J, Kunito T, Tanabe S, Miyazaki N. Mercury and its relation with selenium in the liver of Dall's porpoises (Phocoenoides dalli) off the Sanriku coast of Japan. Environ Pollut. 2007;148:669-73 pubmed
- Wen X, Li C, Zong Y, Yu C, Xu J, Han D, et al. Dual inhibitory roles of geldanamycin on the c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase 3 signal pathway through suppressing the expression of mixed-lineage kinase 3 and attenuating the activation of apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 via facilitating the activatio. Neuroscience. 2008;156:483-97 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results indicated that GA showed a dual inhibitory role on JNK3 activation and exerted strong neuroprotection in vivo and in vitro, which provides a new possible approach for stroke therapy. ..
- Li L, Xu B, Zhu Y, Chen L, Sokabe M, Chen L. DHEA prevents A?25-35-impaired survival of newborn neurons in the dentate gyrus through a modulation of PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling. Neuropharmacology. 2010;59:323-33 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that DHEA prevents the Abeta(25-35)-impaired survival and dendritic growth of newborn neurons through a sigma(1) receptor-mediated modulation of PI3K-Akt-mTOR-p70S6k signaling. ..
- Li Y, Xu Y, Ling M, Yang Y, Wang S, Li Z, et al. mot-2-Mediated cross talk between nuclear factor-B and p53 is involved in arsenite-induced tumorigenesis of human embryo lung fibroblast cells. Environ Health Perspect. 2010;118:936-42 pubmed publisher..mot-2-mediated cross talk between NF-B and p53 appears to be involved in arsenite-induced tumorigenesis of HELF cells. ..
- Chang L, Chen Y, Li J, Liu Z, Wang Z, Chen J, et al. Cocaine-and amphetamine-regulated transcript modulates peripheral immunity and protects against brain injury in experimental stroke. Brain Behav Immun. 2011;25:260-9 pubmed publisher..Findings also suggest that the possible mechanism of CART's protective action in stroke is the regulation of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) pathway since CAs, Treg cells and interleukin (IL)-10 are the major modulators of SNS. ..
- Li S, Tang D, Xue Z, Zhang Z, Sun X, Liu Y, et al. Biphasic effect of EGb761 on simulated ischemia-induced rat BMSC survival in vitro and in vivo. Life Sci. 2011;88:853-63 pubmed publisher..It is of significant clinical implication to investigate the mechanisms of the biphasic effect of EGb761. ..
- Tang M, Zhou S, Zhang X, Pu J, Ge Q, Tang X, et al. Rapid and sensitive detection of Listeria monocytogenes by loop-mediated isothermal amplification. Curr Microbiol. 2011;63:511-6 pubmed publisher..It is shown that LAMP assay can be used as a sensitive, rapid, and simple detection tool for the detection of L. monocytogenes and will facilitate the surveillance for contamination of L. monocytogenes in food. ..
- Gao Q, Wang X, Xu H, Xu Y, Ling J, Zhang D, et al. Roles of iron acquisition systems in virulence of extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli: salmochelin and aerobactin contribute more to virulence than heme in a chicken infection model. BMC Microbiol. 2012;12:143 pubmed publisher..To determine the contribution of each individual iron acquisition system to the virulence of APEC and UPEC, isogenic mutants affecting iron uptake in APEC E058 and UPEC U17 were constructed and compared in a chicken challenge model...
- Zhang Z, Li H, Ma Z, Feng J, GAO P, Dong H, et al. Efficient cardiomyogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells by combination of Wnt11 and bone morphogenetic protein 2. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2012;237:768-76 pubmed publisher..The synergistic effect of Wnt11 and BMP-2 on the cardiomyogenic differentiation of BM-MSCs is further enhanced in a myocardial microenvironment. ..
- Gao S, Mo J, Chen L, Wang Y, Mao X, Shi Y, et al. Astrocyte GGTI-mediated Rac1 prenylation upregulates NF-ÎºB expression and promotes neuronal apoptosis following hypoxia/ischemia. Neuropharmacology. 2016;103:44-56 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that astrocyte GGTI-mediated Rac1 activation contributed to the DND and that GGTI-Rac1-NF-ÎºB signaling may be a potential target for the therapy of ischemic stroke. ..
- Wang M, Qi D, Zhou C, Han D, Li P, Zhang F, et al. Ischemic preconditioning protects the brain against injury via inhibiting CaMKII-nNOS signaling pathway. Brain Res. 2016;1634:140-149 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results suggest that IPC could diminish ischemic brain injury through CaMKII-mediated up-regulation of nNOS ser847-phosphorylation signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang J, Lu B, Liu D, Shen R, Yan Y, Yang L, et al. EBI-907, a novel BRAF(V600E) inhibitor, has potent oral anti-tumor activity and a broad kinase selectivity profile. Cancer Biol Ther. 2016;17:199-207 pubmed publisher..Our findings present EBI-907 as a potent and promising BRAF inhibitor, which might be useful in broader indications. ..
- Ma S, Wan X, Deng Z, Shi L, Hao C, Zhou Z, et al. Epigenetic regulator CXXC5 recruits DNA demethylase Tet2 to regulate TLR7/9-elicited IFN response in pDCs. J Exp Med. 2017;214:1471-1491 pubmed publisher..Together, our results identify CXXC5 as a novel epigenetic regulator for pDC-mediated antiviral response. ..
- Hou X, Zhang G, Zong Y. Suppression of postsynaptic density protein 95 expression attenuates increased tyrosine phosphorylation of NR2A subunits of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors and interactions of Src and Fyn with NR2A after transient brain ischemia in rat hippocampus. Neurosci Lett. 2003;343:125-8 pubmed..The protein levels of NR2A, Src and Fyn had no differences under the above conditions. These data suggested that PSD-95 is critical for facilitating NR2A tyrosine phosphorylation by Src family kinases in postischemic brain. ..
- Xu J, Zhang Q, Li C, Zhang G. Subtoxic N-methyl-D-aspartate delayed neuronal death in ischemic brain injury through TrkB receptor- and calmodulin-mediated PI-3K/Akt pathway activation. Hippocampus. 2007;17:525-37 pubmed
- Cao J, Wang H, Yu J, Yang H, Xiao C, Gao D. Involvement of NCAM in the effects of GDNF on the neurite outgrowth in the dopamine neurons. Neurosci Res. 2008;61:390-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that NCAM is involved in the promotive effect of GDNF on the neurite outgrowth in lesioned DA neurons, but not involved in the promotive effect of GDNF on TH expression in these neurons. ..
- Zhou K, Zhang H, Jin O, Feng X, Yao G, Hou Y, et al. Transplantation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell ameliorates the autoimmune pathogenesis in MRL/lpr mice. Cell Mol Immunol. 2008;5:417-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we have demonstrated that transplantation of human MSC can significantly inhibit the autoimmune progression in MRL/lpr mice. ..
- Gao J, Zhao W, Xue F, Zhou L, Xu S, Ding N. Early administration of propofol protects against endotoxin-induced acute lung injury in rats by inhibiting the TGF-beta1-Smad2 dependent pathway. Inflamm Res. 2010;59:491-500 pubmed publisher..In the endotoxic rat model, pretreatment and simultaneous treatment with propofol provided protection against acute lung injury by inhibiting the TGF-beta1-Smad2 dependent pathway. ..
- Lin P, Rui R. Effects of follicular size and FSH on granulosa cell apoptosis and atresia in porcine antral follicles. Mol Reprod Dev. 2010;77:670-8 pubmed publisher..Addition of FSH significantly decreased FasL rather than Fas mRNA levels in granulosa cells and could attenuate apoptosis. Small follicles seemed to be more susceptible to atresia as compared to medium and large follicles. ..
- Zhang B, Liu Y, Zhang P, Wei Y, Yin X, Zheng J. A novel CRAd in combination with cisplatin enhanced the antitumor efficacy in ovarian cancer. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011;21:1540-6 pubmed publisher..RGD - CRAd-survivin-RGD4C, MOI - multiplicity of infection, PBS - phosphate-buffered saline, PI - propidium iodide. ..
- Chen Y, Ji L, Liu T, Wang Z. Evaluation of gender-related differences in various oxidative stress enzymes in mice. Chin J Physiol. 2011;54:385-90 pubmed publisher..Variations in such enzymes may be the explanation for some gender-related diseases. ..
- Zeng Y, Gu P, Liu K, Huang P. Maternal protein restriction in rats leads to reduced PGC-1? expression via altered DNA methylation in skeletal muscle. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:306-12 pubmed publisher..The changes may affect gene expression and account for the metabolic alterations in female rats with IUGR. ..
- Wang Y, Wang Y, Li M, Xu P, Gu T, Ma T, et al. (1)H NMR-based metabolomics exploring biomarkers in rat cerebrospinal fluid after cerebral ischemia/reperfusion. Mol Biosyst. 2013;9:431-9 pubmed publisher..What's more, metabolomics may, therefore, have the potential to be developed into a clinically useful diagnostic tool of ischemic brain injury. ..
- Zhang G, Wu X, Zhang Y, Liu H, Jiang Q, Pang G, et al. Activation of serotonin 5-HT(2C) receptor suppresses behavioral sensitization and naloxone-precipitated withdrawal symptoms in morphine-dependent mice. Neuropharmacology. 2016;101:246-54 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that 5-HT(2C)R can modulate behavioral sensitization and withdrawal in morphine-dependent mice, and the activation of 5-HT(2C)R may represent a new avenue for the treatment of opioid addiction. ..
- Hu A, Yuan H, Wu L, Chen R, Chen Q, Zhang T, et al. The effect of constitutive over-expression of insulin-like growth factor 1 on the cognitive function in aged mice. Brain Res. 2016;1631:204-13 pubmed publisher..Accordingly, our findings indicated that IGF-1 may mitigate the aged-associated cognitive decline via promoting neurogenesis in the hippocampus and activating CaMKII and ERK signaling by binding with IGF-1R. ..
- Sun Y, Liu D, Su P, Lin F, Tang Q. Changes in autophagy in rats after spinal cord injury and the effect of hyperbaric oxygen on autophagy. Neurosci Lett. 2016;618:139-145 pubmed publisher..HBO treatment enhances autophagy expression in rats after SCI and accelerates cell repair rate, which may represent one of the mechanisms of action of HBO in the treatment of SCI. ..
- Peng X, He Q, Li G, Ma J, Zhong T. Rac1-PAK2 pathway is essential for zebrafish heart regeneration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;472:637-42 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that PAKs play a key role in heart regeneration. ..
- Liu H, Yue D, Chen Y, Gao S, Huang Y. Improving performance of mammalian microRNA target prediction. BMC Bioinformatics. 2010;11:476 pubmed publisher..It holds the promise to achieve continuing improvement whenever better training data that contain additional verified or high confidence positive targets and properly selected negative targets are available. ..
- Li X, Chen X, Zhao K, Bai L, Zhang H, Zhou X. Therapeutic effects of valproate combined with lithium carbonate on MPTP-induced parkinsonism in mice: possible mediation through enhanced autophagy. Int J Neurosci. 2013;123:73-9 pubmed publisher..001). Therefore, we infer that valproate combined with lithium carbonate can rescue dopaminergic neurons and ameliorate the loss of DOPAC following MPTP treatment, likely via activation of autophagic/lysosomal pathways...
- Li Z, Sun C, Zhang T, Mo J, Shi Q, Zhang X, et al. Geranylgeranyltransferase I mediates BDNF-induced synaptogenesis. J Neurochem. 2013;125:698-712 pubmed publisher..Together, our data suggested that GGT mediates BDNF-induced neuronal synaptogenesis through Rac1 activation. ..
- Dong L, Zhong X, He J, Zhang L, Bai K, Xu W, et al. Supplementation of tributyrin improves the growth and intestinal digestive and barrier functions in intrauterine growth-restricted piglets. Clin Nutr. 2016;35:399-407 pubmed publisher..05) expression of IgG and GPR41 mRNA compared to those of the IUGR group. TB supplementation improves the growth and the intestinal digestive and barrier functions in IUGR piglets during the suckling period. ..
- Cao J, Wang W, Li Y, Xia J, Peng Y, Zhang Y, et al. Artesunate attenuates unilateral ureteral obstruction-induced renal fibrosis by regulating the expressions of bone morphogenetic protein-7 and uterine sensitization-associated gene-1 in rats. Int Urol Nephrol. 2016;48:619-29 pubmed publisher..Accordingly, Art may become a potential preventive or therapeutic agent for chronic kidney diseases. ..
- Ma J, Zhang G. Lithium reduced N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit 2A tyrosine phosphorylation and its interactions with Src and Fyn mediated by PSD-95 in rat hippocampus following cerebral ischemia. Neurosci Lett. 2003;348:185-9 pubmed
- Sun D, Liu C, Ma Y, Zhang L. Protective effect of prostaglandin E1 on renal microvascular injury in rats of acute aristolochic acid nephropathy. Ren Fail. 2011;33:225-32 pubmed publisher..No significant pathological changes were found in control rats. The renal microvascular injury in acute AAN is severe. PGE1 can significantly ameliorate the renal microvascular injury, relieve hypoxia, and protect renal function. ..
- Wang W, Liu Z, Qu P, Lan J, Chen H, Zou L, et al. Regulator of cullins-1 expression knockdown suppresses the malignant progression of muscle-invasive transitional cell carcinoma by regulating mTOR/DEPTOR pathway. Br J Cancer. 2016;114:305-13 pubmed publisher..ROC1 has an important role in the malignant progression of bladder cancer via the mTOR/DEPTOR pathway. ROC1 may serve as a novel therapeutic target for the treatment of muscle-invasive transitional cell carcinoma. ..
- Tao Y, Wang Z, Wang L, Shi J, Guo X, Zhou W, et al. Downregulation of miR-106b attenuates inflammatory responses and joint damage in collagen-induced arthritis. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2017;56:1804-1813 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-106b inhibition can ameliorate CIA-associated inflammation and bone destruction and thus may serve as a potential therapeutic for human RA treatment. ..
- Wu S, Wu X, Lu C, Dong L, Zhou G, Chen Z. Lipoxin A4 inhibits connective tissue growth factor-induced production of chemokines in rat mesangial cells. Kidney Int. 2006;69:248-56 pubmed
- Liu X, Pei D, Guan Q, Sun Y, Wang X, Zhang Q, et al. Neuroprotection of Tat-GluR6-9c against neuronal death induced by kainate in rat hippocampus via nuclear and non-nuclear pathways. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:17432-45 pubmed..Tat-GluR6-9c, the peptide we constructed, gives new insight into seizure therapy. ..
- Cheng W, Yin Q, Cheng M, Chen H, Wang S, Feng T, et al. Intracerebroventricular or intrathecal injection of glycine produces analgesia in thermal nociception and chemical nociception via glycine receptors. Eur J Pharmacol. 2009;614:44-9 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that intracerebroventricular or intrathecal injection of glycine can produce analgesia in thermal nociception and chemical nociception in vivo, which is mediated by glycine receptors. ..
- Ju S, Rui R. Effects of cumulus cells on in vitro maturation of oocytes and development of cloned embryos in the pig. Reprod Domest Anim. 2012;47:521-9 pubmed publisher..Co-culture with inactivated cumulus cell monolayer significantly increased blastocyst formation and decreased the apoptotic incidence in porcine cloned embryos during in vitro development. ..
- Dang Y, Li M, Yang M, Cao X, Lan X, Lei C, et al. Identification of bovine NPC1 gene cSNPs and their effects on body size traits of Qinchuan cattle. Gene. 2014;540:153-60 pubmed publisher..This study provides evidence that the NPC1 gene might be involved in the regulation of bovine growth and body development, and may be considered as a candidate gene for marker assisted selection (MAS) in beef cattle breeding industry. ..
- Zhang N, Bai S, Cai X, Li L. Inhibitory and immunological effects induced by the combination of photodynamic therapy and dendritic cells on mouse transplanted hepatoma. Photodiagnosis Photodyn Ther. 2016;13:201-204 pubmed publisher..01). The present study suggests that PDT can inhibit tumor growth and induce anti-tumour immune response. The combination of PDT induced by Deuteporfiin and dendritic cell is capable of amplifying the antitumor immune response. ..
- Gress J, da Silva E, de Oliveira L, Zhao D, Anderson G, Heard D, et al. Potential arsenic exposures in 25 species of zoo animals living in CCA-wood enclosures. Sci Total Environ. 2016;551-552:614-21 pubmed publisher..Our data suggested that elevated As in soils and dislodgeable As from CCA-wood could be important sources of As exposure for zoo animals. ..
- Zhang Y, Du W, Zhang R, Zheng J, Pei D. Jade-1: its structure, regulation and functions in the renal cancer. Curr Mol Med. 2016;16:63-9 pubmed..This review focuses on the anticancer role of Jade-1 in clear cell renal carcinoma and the inhibitory effect of Jade-1 on cystic renal diseases. This review aims to provide a basis of disease prevention or therapy. ..
- Meng F, Zhang G. Autophosphorylated calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II alpha induced by cerebral ischemia immediately targets and phosphorylates N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit 2B (NR2B) in hippocampus of rats. Neurosci Lett. 2002;333:59-63 pubmed..These results suggest that phosphorylation of NR2B can influence the channel properties of NR2B, and the dissociation of the CaMKII alpha-NR2B complexes may be a negative feedback mechanism during longer time cerebral ischemia. ..
- Tian H, Zhang G, Li H, Zhang Q. Antioxidant NAC and AMPA/KA receptor antagonist DNQX inhibited JNK3 activation following global ischemia in rat hippocampus. Neurosci Res. 2003;46:191-7 pubmed..Ketamine and nifedipine had no significant effects on JNK3 activation during reperfusion. Consequently, reactive oxygen species (ROS) and AMPA/KA receptor were closely associated with JNK3 activation following global ischemia. ..
- Miao B, Yin X, Pei D, Zhang Q, Zhang G. Neuroprotective effects of preconditioning ischemia on ischemic brain injury through down-regulating activation of JNK1/2 via N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-mediated Akt1 activation. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:21693-9 pubmed..Taken together, our results indicate that preconditioning can inhibit activation of JNK signaling pathway via NMDA receptor-mediated Akt1 activation and induce neuroprotection in hippocampal CA1 region. ..
- Li C, Wang R, Zhang Q, Zhang G. Activated mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 redistributes to the cytosol and binds to Jun N-terminal kinase-interacting protein 1 involving oxidative stress during early reperfusion in rat hippocampal CA1 region. J Neurochem. 2005;93:290-8 pubmed..The findings suggested that MKK7 activation, translocation and binding to JIP-1 were closely associated with reactive oxygen species and might play a pivotal role in the activation of the JNK signaling pathway in brain ischemic injury. ..
- Zhang E, He X, Yin D, Han L, Qiu M, Xu T, et al. Increased expression of long noncoding RNA TUG1 predicts a poor prognosis of gastric cancer and regulates cell proliferation by epigenetically silencing of p57. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2109 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that TUG1, as a regulator of proliferation, may serve as a candidate prognostic biomarker and target for new therapies in human GC. ..
- Pan J, Zhang Q, Zhang G. The neuroprotective effects of K252a through inhibiting MLK3/MKK7/JNK3 signaling pathway on ischemic brain injury in rat hippocampal CA1 region. Neuroscience. 2005;131:147-59 pubmed..Thus, JNK signaling may eventually emerge as a prime target for novel therapeutic approaches to treatment of ischemic stroke, and K252a may serve as a potential and important neuroprotectant in therapeutic aspect in ischemic stroke. ..
- Wang N, Zhou Y, Jiang L, Li D, Yang J, Zhang C, et al. Urinary microRNA-10a and microRNA-30d serve as novel, sensitive and specific biomarkers for kidney injury. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51140 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the present study collectively demonstrates that urinary miR-10a and miR-30d represent a novel noninvasive, sensitive, specific and potentially high-throughput method for detecting renal injury. ..
- Rong R, Yang H, Rong L, Wei X, Li Q, Liu X, et al. Proteomic analysis of PSD-93 knockout mice following the induction of ischemic cerebral injury. Neurotoxicology. 2016;53:1-11 pubmed publisher..Identification of these proteins provides valuable clues to elucidate the mechanisms underlying the actions of PSD-93 in ischemia-reperfusion induced neurotoxicity. ..
- Hou X, Zhang G, Wang D, Guan Q, Yan J. Suppression of postsynaptic density protein 95 by antisense oligonucleotides diminishes postischemic pyramidal cell death in rat hippocampal CA1 subfield. Neurosci Lett. 2005;385:230-3 pubmed..Our data suggest that the recruitments of ion channels and signaling molecules may be involved in the PSD-95 neurotoxicity in the postischemic hippocampus. ..
- Tao T, Chen M, Jiang R, Guan H, Huang Y, Su H, et al. Involvement of EZH2 in aerobic glycolysis of prostate cancer through miR-181b/HK2 axis. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:1430-1436 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings provide the first evidence that EZH2/miR-181b/HK2 pathway plays a positive role in PCa development. Targeting this aberrantly activated pathway may provide a new therapeutic strategy against PCa. ..
- Meng F, Guo J, Zhang Q, Song B, Zhang G. Autophosphorylated calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II alpha (CaMKII alpha) reversibly targets to and phosphorylates N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit 2B (NR2B) in cerebral ischemia and reperfusion in hippocampus of rats. Brain Res. 2003;967:161-9 pubmed
- Xu K, Zhu F, Du B, Gao F, Cheng H, Pan X. Prophylaxis of graft-versus-host disease by lentiviral-mediated expression of herpes simplex virus-thymidine kinase and ganciclovir treatment. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2665-9 pubmed publisher..HSV-TK/GCV expression mediated by lentiviral transduction plays a role to prevent and treat GVHD after allo-BMT. The effect to control GVHD was most pronounced when GCV was administered on day 7 after transplantation. ..
- Qing C, Wei Ding C, Wei Min F. Co-culture of chondrocytes and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro enhances the expression of cartilaginous extracellular matrix components. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2011;44:303-10 pubmed..The optimal cell ratio appears to be 2:1 (chondrocytes:BMSCs). This approach has potential applications in cartilage tissue engineering since it provides a protocol for maintaining and promoting seed-cell differentiation and function. ..
- Wang H, Ding Z, Shi Q, Ge X, Wang H, Li M, et al. Anti-androgenic mechanisms of Bisphenol A involve androgen receptor signaling pathway. Toxicology. 2017;387:10-16 pubmed publisher..The data uncover novel anti-androgenic mechanisms by which BPA antagonizes AR signaling, contributing to Sertoli cell proliferation suppression and male reproductive toxicology. ..
- Yang Y, Wang Q, Hu L, Sun X, Ding J, Hu G. Iptakalim alleviated the increase of extracellular dopamine and glutamate induced by 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium ion in rat striatum. Neurosci Lett. 2006;404:187-90 pubmed..Concomitantly, Ipt reduced the increase of extracellular glutamate induced by MPP(+). These results suggest that Ipt can regulate DA and glutamate efflux induced by MPP(+) in rat striatum. ..
- Wang F, Shen X, Guo X, Peng Y, Liu Y, Xu S, et al. Spinal macrophage migration inhibitory factor contributes to the pathogenesis of inflammatory hyperalgesia in rats. Pain. 2010;148:275-83 pubmed publisher..These data highlight spinal MIF plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of formalin-induced inflammatory pain and suggest MIF may be a potential target for therapy of such pathological condition. ..
- Cheng H, Tian J, Li Z, Zeng L, Pan B, Song G, et al. TH17 cells are critical for skin-specific pathological injury in acute graft-versus-host disease. Transplant Proc. 2012;44:1412-8 pubmed publisher..Specific inhibition of TH17 differentiation and function by HF reduced disease severity. Thus, TH17 cells are sufficient to induce acute cutaneous GVHD. ..
- Li Y, Zhuo B, Yin Y, Han T, Li S, Li Z, et al. Anti-cancer effect of oncolytic adenovirus-armed shRNA targeting MYCN gene on doxorubicin-resistant neuroblastoma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;491:134-139 pubmed publisher..Thus, this synergistic effect of ZD55-shMYCN in combination with doxorubicin provides a novel therapy strategy for doxorubicin-resistant neuroblastoma, and is a promising approach for further clinical development. ..
- Zhang Y, Cheng Y, Liu Z, Ding L, Qiu T, Chai L, et al. Systematic screening and characterization of multiple constituents in Guizhi Fuling capsule and metabolic profiling of bioactive components in rats using ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography/quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:474-486 pubmed publisher..The chemical and metabolic profiling of GFC provided an abundant substance foundation for the extensive GFC research, especially for the pharmacodynamic mechanisms research. ..
- Song B, Yan X, Zhang G. PSD-95 promotes CaMKII-catalyzed serine phosphorylation of the synaptic RAS-GTPase activating protein SynGAP after transient brain ischemia in rat hippocampus. Brain Res. 2004;1005:44-50 pubmed..The results suggest that the serine phosphorylation of SynGAP catalyzed by CaMKII is immediately increased and that PSD95 is critical for promoting SynGAP serine phosphorylation after transient brain ischemia. ..
- Yu H, Xu J, Li C, Zhou C, Zhang F, Han D, et al. Coupling between neuronal nitric oxide synthase and glutamate receptor 6-mediated c-Jun N-terminal kinase signaling pathway via S-nitrosylation contributes to ischemia neuronal death. Neuroscience. 2008;155:1120-32 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results provide the coupling of nNOS with GluR6 by S-nitrosylation during the early stages of ischemia-reperfusion, which can be a new approach for stroke therapy. ..
- Zhang C, Wang Y, Chen H, Gu C, Fang X. SLC11A1 gene polymorphisms are not associated to somatic cell score and milk yield in Chinese Holstein. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2009;127:389-92 pubmed publisher..However, no associations were observed between the detected polymorphisms and somatic cell scores and milk yield in the Chinese Holstein population. ..
- Hu S, Zhu J, Pei D, Zong Y, Yan J, Hou X, et al. Overexpression of the PDZ1 domain of PSD-95 diminishes ischemic brain injury via inhibition of the GluR6.PSD-95.MLK3 pathway. J Neurosci Res. 2009;87:3626-38 pubmed publisher..Overall, the essential role of the PDZ1 domain of PSD-95 in apoptotic cell death in neurons provides an experimental foundation for gene therapy of neurodegenerative diseases with overexpression of the PDZ1 domain. ..
- Di J, Li C, Yu H, Zheng J, Zhang G. nNOS downregulation attenuates neuronal apoptosis by inhibiting nNOS-GluR6 interaction and GluR6 nitrosylation in cerebral ischemic reperfusion. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;420:594-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results suggest that nNOS binds with GluR6 via PSD95 and then produces endogenous NO to S-nitrosylate GluR6 in cerebral ischemia-reperfusion, which provides a new approach for stroke therapy. ..
- Hu J, Hu S, Ma Q, Wang X, Zhou Z, Zhang W, et al. Immortalized mouse fetal liver stromal cells support growth and maintenance of human embryonic stem cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:1385-91 pubmed publisher..The cell line may be used for the large-scale expansion of hESCs in a low-cost and less labor-intensive manner...
- Luan H, Zhao Z, Zhao Q, Zhu P, Xiu M, Ji Y. Hydrogen sulfide postconditioning protects isolated rat hearts against ischemia and reperfusion injury mediated by the JAK2/STAT3 survival pathway. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2012;45:898-905 pubmed..0 ± 4.8%, P < 0.05). However, H2S-mediated protection was abolished by AG-490, the JAK2 inhibitor. In conclusion, H2S postconditioning effectively protects isolated I/R rat hearts via activation of the JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway. ..
- Yao Y, Liu S, Wang Y, Yuan W, Ding X, Cheng T, et al. Suppression of cytochrome P450 reductase expression promotes astrocytosis in subventricular zone of adult mice. Neurosci Lett. 2013;548:84-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CPR and CPR-dependent enzymes play a role in suppressing astrocytosis in the SVZ of adult mice. ..
- Tian Z, Ji Y, Yan W, Xu C, Kong Q, Han F, et al. Methylene blue protects against paraquat-induced acute lung injury in rats. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013;17:309-13 pubmed publisher..Pathological examination also revealed that MB alleviated PQ-induced histological damage. These results provide evidence that MB may be a new therapy in the treatment of PQ-induced ALI. ..
- Xi X, Mo X, Xiao Y, Yin B, Lv C, Wang Y, et al. Production of Escherichia coli-based virus-like particle vaccine against porcine circovirus type 2 challenge in piglets: Structure characterization and protective efficacy validation. J Biotechnol. 2016;223:8-12 pubmed publisher..Hence, the production of E. coli based PCV2Cap-VLP could be applied as a cost-friendly and effective subunit vaccine to control PCV2 spreading in developing countries. ..
- Su L, Xue Y, Li L, Yang D, Kolandhasamy P, Li D, et al. Microplastics in Taihu Lake, China. Environ Pollut. 2016;216:711-719 pubmed publisher..In brief, our results strongly suggest that high levels of microplastics occurred not only in water but also in organisms in Taihu Lake. ..
- Guo J, Meng F, Zhang G, Zhang Q. Free radicals are involved in continuous activation of nonreceptor tyrosine protein kinase c-Src after ischemia/reperfusion in rat hippocampus. Neurosci Lett. 2003;345:101-4 pubmed..These results suggest that free radical production is involved in NMDA receptor-mediated continuous activation of c-Src during ischemia/reperfusion but not that during ischemia...
- Hao Y, Sun Y, Xu C, Jiang X, Sun H, Wu Q, et al. Improvement of contractile function in isolated cardiomyocytes from ischemia-reperfusion rats by ginkgolide B pretreatment. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2009;54:3-9 pubmed publisher..0 microM GB (P < 0.01). The expression of protein Bcl-2 was upregulated by GB and the ratio of Bax to Bcl-2 was decreased by GB. Our results showed that GB can partly prevent IR injury in rat heart. ..
- Gui L, LaGrange L, Larson R, Gu M, Zhu J, Chen Q. Role of small conductance calcium-activated potassium channels expressed in PVN in regulating sympathetic nerve activity and arterial blood pressure in rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2012;303:R301-10 pubmed publisher..We conclude that SK channels expressed in the PVN play an important role in the regulation of sympathetic outflow and cardiovascular function. ..