Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on amino acid sequence in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: amino acid sequence
Publications406 found, 100 shown here
- Xin H, Zhang H, Chen L, Li X, Lian Q, Yuan X, et al. Cloning and characterization of HsfA2 from Lily (Lilium longiflorum). Plant Cell Rep. 2010;29:875-85 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that LlHsfA2 is a novel and functional HsfA2, involved in heat signaling pathway in lily and useful for improvement of thermotolerance in transgenic plants...
- Zhang H, Mao X, Jing R, Chang X, Xie H. Characterization of a common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) TaSnRK2.7 gene involved in abiotic stress responses. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:975-88 pubmed publisher..Therefore, TaSnRK2.7 is a multifunctional regulatory factor in plants, and has the potential to be utilized in transgenic breeding to improve abiotic stress tolerance in crop plants. ..
- Zhai Y, Zhang K, Huo Y, Zhu Y, Zhou Q, Lu J, et al. Autotransporter passenger domain secretion requires a hydrophobic cavity at the extracellular entrance of the ?-domain pore. Biochem J. 2011;435:577-87 pubmed publisher..This structure helps in understanding the molecular mechanism of AT assembly and secretion and provides a potential target for anti-pertussis drug design. ..
- Luan Z, Zhang Y, Lu T, Ruan Y, Zhang H, Yan J, et al. Positive association of the human STON2 gene with schizophrenia. Neuroreport. 2011;22:288-93 pubmed publisher..Notably, our data displays an over-transmitted functional haplotype C-C (Pro307-Ala851) in schizophrenia cases. Our results suggest STON2 may be a susceptibility gene for schizophrenia. ..
- Zhu S, Gong C, Song D, Gao S, Zheng G. Discovery of a novel (+)-?-lactamase from Bradyrhizobium japonicum USDA 6 by rational genome mining. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012;78:7492-5 pubmed..It consists of 409 amino acids, only 49% of which are identical to the amino acid sequences of the known (+)-?-lactamase from Sulfolobus solfataricus. This is only the third (+)-?-lactamase gene to be reported...
- Han X, Zhou X, Hu Z, Zhang Z, Liu Y. Cloning and characterization of temperature-related gene TRS1. Arch Androl. 2002;48:273-80 pubmed..These findings suggest that TRS1 may be important in spermatogenesis and give clues for further research on the function of TRS1. ..
- Pang H, Bartlam M, Zeng Q, Miyatake H, Hisano T, Miki K, et al. Crystal structure of human pirin: an iron-binding nuclear protein and transcription cofactor. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:1491-8 pubmed..The structure suggests an interesting new role of iron in biology and that Pirin may be involved in novel mechanisms of gene regulation. ..
- Qiao H, Di Stefano L, Tian C, Li Y, Yin Y, Qian X, et al. Human TFDP3, a novel DP protein, inhibits DNA binding and transactivation by E2F. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:454-66 pubmed..In conclusion, these studies identify a new DP protein and a novel mechanism whereby E2F function is regulated. ..
- Yang X, Zhou J, Sun L, Wei Z, Gao J, Gong W, et al. Structural basis for the function of DCN-1 in protein Neddylation. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:24490-4 pubmed..The structural and biochemical results are consistent with the role of DCN-1 as a scaffold protein in a multisubunit neddylation E3 ligase complex. ..
- Liu L, Liu J, Dai S, Wang X, Wu S, Wang J, et al. Reduced transthyretin expression in sera of lung cancer. Cancer Sci. 2007;98:1617-24 pubmed..7% sensitivity and 64.4% specificity for lung cancer versus benign lung diseases at the cut-off point 88.5 microg/mL. Therefore, TTR may be useful as a biomarker to improve the diagnosis of lung cancer. ..
- Cai W, Ji D, Peng L, Guo J, Ma J, Zou M, et al. LPA66 is required for editing psbF chloroplast transcripts in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2009;150:1260-71 pubmed publisher..Thus, LPA66 is specifically required for editing the psbF transcripts in Arabidopsis, and the amino acid alternation due to lack of editing strongly affects the efficiency of the assembly of PSII complexes...
- Wang J, Wang H, Zhao P, Han L, Jiao G, Zheng Y, et al. Overexpression of a profilin (GhPFN2) promotes the progression of developmental phases in cotton fibers. Plant Cell Physiol. 2010;51:1276-90 pubmed publisher..Such a function of the actin cytoskeleton in cell phase conversion may be common to other secondary wall-containing plant cells...
- Han L, Qin G, Kang D, Chen Z, Gu H, Qu L. A nuclear-encoded mitochondrial gene AtCIB22 is essential for plant development in Arabidopsis. J Genet Genomics. 2010;37:667-83 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that AtCIB22 is essential for plant development and mitochondrial electron transport chains in Arabidopsis. Our findings also enhance our understanding about the physiological role of Complex I in plants. ..
- Zou T, Yao X, Qin B, Zhang M, Cai L, Shang W, et al. Crystal structure of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Tsi2 reveals a stably folded superhelical antitoxin. J Mol Biol. 2012;417:351-61 pubmed publisher..Tsi2 assembles a dimer with 2-fold rotational symmetry, similar to that observed in other toxin-antitoxin systems. Dimerization is essential for the stable folding of Tsi2. ..
- Zhu X, Ye K. Crystal structure of Cmr2 suggests a nucleotide cyclase-related enzyme in type III CRISPR-Cas systems. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:939-45 pubmed publisher..Additionally, two helical domains resemble the thumb domain of A-family DNA polymerase and Cmr5, respectively. Our results suggest that Cmr2 possesses novel enzymatic activity that remains to be elucidated...
- Ye Q, Li X, Zhao H, Li S, Deng Y, Cao R, et al. A single nucleotide mutation in NS2A of Japanese encephalitis-live vaccine virus (SA14-14-2) ablates NS1' formation and contributes to attenuation. J Gen Virol. 2012;93:1959-64 pubmed publisher..These findings provide critical information in understanding the molecular mechanism of JE vaccine attenuation and is critical for JE vaccine quality control. ..
- Gao Y, Kou Q, Ge X, Zhou L, Guo X, Yang H. Phylogenetic analysis of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus field strains prevailing recently in China. Arch Virol. 2013;158:711-5 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that a novel PEDV with a characteristic variant S gene is responsible for recent outbreaks of clinical diarrhea in piglets in China. ..
- Tong X, Yang Y, Wang W, Bai Z, Ma L, Zheng X, et al. Expression profiling of abundant genes in pulmonary and cardiac muscle tissues of Tibetan Antelope (Pantholops hodgsonii). Gene. 2013;523:187-91 pubmed publisher..These data provide useful information for studying on molecular adaptation to high-altitude in humans as well as other mammals. ..
- Liu H, Jiang Y, Dou X, Wang H, Zhao X, Zhang W, et al. pstS1 polymorphisms of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains may reflect ongoing immune evasion. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2013;93:475-81 pubmed publisher..A unique single nucleotide polymorphism of the M. bovis and BCG strains was found in this antigen and may be useful for differentiating M. bovis and BCG strains from M. tuberculosis strains. ..
- Cai J, Wang S, Zhong Y, Cheng J, Ji Z, Sheng S, et al. Screening and characterization of human single-chain Fv antibody against beta-amyloid peptide 40. Neuroreport. 2003;14:265-8 pubmed..DNA sequencing showed that the gene coding for the single chain Fv antibody consists of 768 bp, and the complementarity-determining regions were deduced. ..
- Qi B, Zheng X, Li W, Wei Q, Chen Q. Cloning and analysis of IFRG (interferon responsive gene) in rabbit oocytes and preimplantation embryos. Biocell. 2007;31:199-203 pubmed..Whole-mount in situ hybridization showed that IFRG was highly expressed in the inner-cell mass of rabbit blastula. IFRG may play an important role in embryo development and tissue differentiation. ..
- Ma N, Xue J, Li Y, Liu X, Dai F, Jia W, et al. Rh-PIP2;1, a rose aquaporin gene, is involved in ethylene-regulated petal expansion. Plant Physiol. 2008;148:894-907 pubmed publisher..We argue that Rh-PIP2;1 plays an important role in petal cell expansion and that ethylene inhibits petal expansion of roses at least partially by suppressing Rh-PIP2;1 expression. ..
- Sun X, Meng W, Fu S, Feng Y, Zhai Y, Wang J, et al. [The first report of Kadipiro virus isolation in China]. Bing Du Xue Bao. 2009;25:173-7 pubmed..Phylogenetic analysis demonstrated that the isolates appeared to be Kadipiro viruses (Family Reoviridae). It was the first report of kadipiro virus isolation in China...
- Shi Y, Li Y, Hu X, Liu T, Liao S, Guo J, et al. Male germ cell-specific protein Trs4 binds to multiple proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;388:583-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that Trs4 might be involved in diverse processes of spermiogenesis and/or fertilization through interactions with its multiple binding partners. ..
- Yuhong Z, Shi P, Liu W, Meng K, Bai Y, Wang G, et al. Lipase diversity in glacier soil based on analysis of metagenomic DNA fragments and cell culture. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2009;19:888-97 pubmed..Our study indicates the abundant lipase diversity in glacier soil as well as the feasibility of sequence-based screening in discovering new lipase genes from complex environmental samples. ..
- Li C, Huan Y, Shen N, Ji L, Sun S, Liu S, et al. A novel GLP-1 analog, BPI3006, with potent DPP IV resistance and good glucoregulatory effect. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;400:563-8 pubmed publisher..Thus it may be a new candidate for T2DM treatment and its novel modification may provide valuable guidance for the future development of long-acting GLP-1 analogs. ..
- Yu C, Li Y, Li B, Liu X, Hao L, Chen J, et al. Molecular analysis of phosphomannomutase (PMM) genes reveals a unique PMM duplication event in diverse Triticeae species and the main PMM isozymes in bread wheat tissues. BMC Plant Biol. 2010;10:214 pubmed publisher..The knowledge obtained here improves the understanding of PMM evolution in eukaryotic organisms, and may facilitate further investigations of PMM function in the temperature adaptability of bread wheat. ..
- Zhao K, Shen X, Yuan H, Liu Y, Liao X, Wang Q, et al. Isolation and characterization of dehydration-responsive element-binding factor 2C (MsDREB2C) from Malus sieversii Roem. Plant Cell Physiol. 2013;54:1415-30 pubmed publisher..Deletion analysis identified the regulatory regions responsible for the plant's response to drought (-831 to -680), ABA (-831 to -680 and -335 to -148), salt (-831 to -335), cold (-1,317 to -831 and -335 to -148) and heat (-335 to -148)...
- Gao X, Yuan Y, Wang G, Xu J, Su Y, Lin X, et al. Novel Mutations and Mutation Combinations of TMPRSS3 Cause Various Phenotypes in One Chinese Family with Autosomal Recessive Hearing Impairment. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:4707315 pubmed publisher..Arg106Cys mutation has a milder effect than p.(Phe13Serfs?12). We concluded that different combinations of TMPRSS3 mutations led to different hearing impairment phenotypes (DFNB8/DFNB10) in this family. ..
- Wang L, Zhu H, Miao S, Cao D, Wu Y, Zong S, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel testis-specific nucleoporin-related gene. Arch Androl. 1999;42:71-84 pubmed..0-kb transcript is expressed only in testis. In situ hybridization analysis of human testis sections showed that BS-63 mRNA is expressed only in germ cells at all stages of spermatogenesis. Sertoli cells did not transcribe the gene. ..
- Wang H, Ng T. Pleureryn, a novel protease from fresh fruiting bodies of the edible mushroom Pleurotus eryngii. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001;289:750-5 pubmed
- Teng S, Ma L, Zhen Y, Lin C, Bähring R, Vardanyan V, et al. Novel gene hKCNE4 slows the activation of the KCNQ1 channel. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;303:808-13 pubmed..Electrophysiological study showed that hKCNE4 modulates the activation of the KCNQ1 channel. ..
- Lou Y, Xia D, Han W, Wang Y, Li X, Li Y, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of rat chemokine-like factor 1 and 2. Gene. 2003;307:125-32 pubmed..These findings show that rat CKLFs have similar bioactivity with human CKLFs, although they are different in tissue distribution and contain different characteristic motifs. ..
- Guo P, Zhang L, Zhang H, Feng Y, Jing G. Domain II plays a crucial role in the function of ribosome recycling factor. Biochem J. 2006;393:767-77 pubmed..This study provides direct genetic and biochemical evidence for the function of the individual domains of RRF. ..
- Lu W, Zhang B, Zhao B, Feng D, Yang L, Wang L, et al. Cloning and characterization of the genes encoding a glycine betaine ABC-type transporter in Halobacillus trueperi DSM10404T. Curr Microbiol. 2007;54:124-30 pubmed
- Chi W, Ma J, Zhang D, Guo J, Chen F, Lu C, et al. The pentratricopeptide repeat protein DELAYED GREENING1 is involved in the regulation of early chloroplast development and chloroplast gene expression in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2008;147:573-84 pubmed publisher..Thus, DG1 is probably involved in the regulation of plastid-encoded polymerase-dependent chloroplast gene expression during early stages of chloroplast development. ..
- Zhang Y, Ju J, Peng H, Gao F, Zhou C, Zeng Y, et al. Biochemical and structural characterization of the intracellular mannanase AaManA of Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius reveals a novel glycoside hydrolase family belonging to clan GH-A. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:31551-8 pubmed publisher..Based on sequence comparisons, the enzyme was assigned to a new glycoside hydrolase family (GH113) that belongs to clan GH-A. ..
- Cao C, Liu W, Li R. Penicillium marneffei SKN7, a novel gene, could complement the hypersensitivity of S. cerevisiae skn7 Disruptant strain to oxidative stress. Mycopathologia. 2009;168:23-30 pubmed publisher..5 mM H2O2. The expression level of SKN7 on the two phases, however, had no difference. These results indicated that P. marneffei SKN7 could response to oxidative stress and it was not a phase-specific gene. ..
- Gao F, Wang C, Wei C, Li Y. A branched-chain aminotransferase may regulate hormone levels by affecting KNOX genes in plants. Planta. 2009;230:611-23 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that NbBCAT, an enzyme in the branched-chain amino acid metabolic pathway, may be involved in the regulation of endogenous hormones by its effect on KNOX genes. ..
- Zhang M, Jiang Z, Yang S, Hua C, Li L. Cloning and expression of a Paecilomyces thermophila xylanase gene in E. coli and characterization of the recombinant xylanase. Bioresour Technol. 2010;101:688-95 pubmed publisher..The enzyme has an endohydrolytic mode of action and can hydrolyse xylotriose to xylobiose through transglycosylation. These results indicate the XynA is a thermostable enzyme and has great potential in various industries. ..
- Xu L, Zhang Z, Zhou X, Yin X, Yang L, Zhao D. Molecular cloning and polymorphism analysis of the prion protein gene in Tan sheep of Ningxia, China. Gene. 2011;485:102-5 pubmed publisher..The result suggests that Tan sheep is potentially susceptible to scrapie. Our findings provide valuable information for future breeding projects to scrapie resistance in Tan sheep. ..
- Zhang H, Wan H, Gao Z, Wei Y, Wang W, Liu G, et al. Insights into the catalytic mechanism of 16S rRNA methyltransferase RsmE (m³U1498) from crystal and solution structures. J Mol Biol. 2012;423:576-89 pubmed publisher..In general, our study provides new information on the structure-function relationship of RsmE and thereby suggests a novel catalytic mechanism...
- Zhao L, Meng K, Bai Y, Shi P, Huang H, Luo H, et al. Two family 11 xylanases from Achaetomium sp. Xz-8 with high catalytic efficiency and application potentials in the brewing industry. J Agric Food Chem. 2013;61:6880-9 pubmed publisher..71%). XynC81 and XynC83 had a synergistic effect on viscosity reduction (7.08%), which is comparable with that of Ultraflo (8.47%). Thus, XynC81 and XynC83 represent good candidates for application in the brewing industry. ..
- Sun H, Lou X, Shan Q, Zhang J, Zhu X, Zhang J, et al. Proteolytic characteristics of cathepsin D related to the recognition and cleavage of its target proteins. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e65733 pubmed publisher..Based on an analysis of secondary and three-dimensional structures, we postulated that intact proteins with a structure consisting of all ?-helices would be relatively accessible to CD cleavage. ..
- Liang L, Lai Z, Ma W, Zhang Y, Xue Y. AhSL28, a senescence- and phosphate starvation-induced S-like RNase gene in Antirrhinum. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2002;1579:64-71 pubmed..Possible evolutionary relations of S- and S-like RNases as well as signal transduction pathways related to S-like RNase action are discussed...
- Zhou Z, Song X, Li Y, Gong W. Unique structural characteristics of peptide deformylase from pathogenic bacterium Leptospira interrogans. J Mol Biol. 2004;339:207-15 pubmed publisher..LiPDF displays significant structural differences in the C-terminal region compared to both type-I and type-II PDFs, suggesting a new family of PDFs...
- Zhou M, Xu Y, Lou Z, Cole D, Li X, Liu Y, et al. Complex assembly, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of MHC H-2Kd complexed with an HBV-core nonapeptide. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:1473-5 pubmed..The crystals contain one complex per asymmetric unit and diffract X-rays to at least 2.06 A resolution. The structure has been solved by molecular replacement and is the first crystal structure of a peptide-H-2Kd complex. ..
- Han C, Rush A, Dib Hajj S, Li S, Xu Z, Wang Y, et al. Sporadic onset of erythermalgia: a gain-of-function mutation in Nav1.7. Ann Neurol. 2006;59:553-8 pubmed..Founder mutations in Na(v)1.7, which can confer hyperexcitability on peripheral sensory neurons, can underlie sporadic erythermalgia. ..
- Li H, Piao Y, Zhang Z, Hardy C, Hinds L. Molecular cloning and assessment of the immunocontraceptive potential of the zona pellucida subunit 3 from Brandt's vole (Microtus brandti). Reprod Fertil Dev. 2006;18:331-8 pubmed..The fertility of the KLH-vZP3(328-343) -immunised voles was reduced by 50% compared with controls without evidence of significant ovarian pathology. ..
- Cao Q, Zhao Z, Zhang Y, Wang Y, Ding J. [Cloning, sequence analysis and expression of alanine racemase gene in Pseudomonas putida]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2006;46:80-4 pubmed..coli is independent from extraneous promoter, a result confirmed by the significant enzyme activity observed in the E. coli TG1/pCBA, which indicates the presence of a possible promoter upstream the structure gene. ..
- Liang W, Song L, Tian G, Li H, Fan Z. The genomic sequence of Wisteria vein mosaic virus and its similarities with other potyviruses. Arch Virol. 2006;151:2311-9 pubmed..Sequence comparisons of WVMV and other members of the BCMV subgroup showed that WVMV is most closely related to both soybean mosaic virus and watermelon mosaic virus...
- Jiang H, Yang C, Qu H, Liu Z, Fu Q, Qiao C. Cloning of a novel aldo-keto reductase gene from Klebsiella sp. strain F51-1-2 and its functional expression in Escherichia coli. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2007;73:4959-65 pubmed..5 +/- 47.0 microM and 25.7 +/- 1.7 min(-1), respectively. Furthermore, the reductive transformation of organophosphorus compounds can be largely explained by structural modeling. ..
- Xiang Y, Huang X, Wang T, Zhang Y, Liu Q, Hussey P, et al. ACTIN BINDING PROTEIN 29 from Lilium pollen plays an important role in dynamic actin remodeling. Plant Cell. 2007;19:1930-46 pubmed
- He H, Feng S, Pang M, Zhou H, Yan Y. Role of the linker between the N- and C-terminal domains in the stability and folding of rabbit muscle creatine kinase. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2007;39:1816-27 pubmed publisher..The results herein indicated that in addition to its role in the in vivo functions, the linker also played a crucial role in the stability and folding of CK...
- Wei Y, Tang Y, Li J, Cui C, Zhang H, Zhang X, et al. Cloning and expression pattern of dog SDF-1 and the implications of altered expression of SDF-1 in ischemic myocardium. Cytokine. 2007;40:52-9 pubmed..Our results provide insights into expression pattern and pathophysiologic significance of dog SDF-1 in normal and heart-damaged dogs. ..
- Zeng W, Zhou B, Liu H, Sun G, Chen B. Identification of the tree shrew ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 (ABCA1) and its expression in tissues : cDNA sequence and expression of tree shrew ABCA1. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:443-8 pubmed..This pattern was partially different from that of human ABCA1 which was low in kidney and cardiac muscle. This work could shed new light on its role of ABCA1 in the distinctive HDL metabolism in tree shrew...
- Yuan H, Zhang P, Qin L, Chen L, Shi S, Lu Y, et al. Overexpression of SPINDLIN1 induces cellular senescence, multinucleation and apoptosis. Gene. 2008;410:67-74 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that SPINDLIN1 is an important gene for mammalian mitotic chromosome functions, and disrupted regulation results in abnormal cell division, a mechanism that may be involved in tumorigenesis. ..
- Li F, Wang S, Gao C, Liu S, Zhao B, Zhang M, et al. Mutation G61C in the CRYGD gene causing autosomal dominant congenital coralliform cataracts. Mol Vis. 2008;14:378-86 pubmed..This is the first reported case of a congenital coralliform cataract phenotype associated with the mutation of Gly61Cys (P.G61C) in the CRYGD gene; it demonstrates a possible mechanism of action for the mutant gene. ..
- Chen J, Wang S, Jing R, Mao X. Cloning the PvP5CS gene from common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) and its expression patterns under abiotic stresses. J Plant Physiol. 2009;166:12-9 pubmed publisher..Finally, subcellular localization assays showed that the PvP5CS protein was present in the nucleus and at the plasmalemma...
- He X, Qin Y, Xu Y, Hu C, Zhu Y. Molecular cloning, expression profiling, and yeast complementation of 19 beta-tubulin cDNAs from developing cotton ovules. J Exp Bot. 2008;59:2687-95 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the proteins encoded by cotton GhTUBs are involved during cotton fibre development...
- Song W, Qin Y, Saito M, Shirai T, Pujol F, Kastaniotis A, et al. Characterization of two cotton cDNAs encoding trans-2-enoyl-CoA reductase reveals a putative novel NADPH-binding motif. J Exp Bot. 2009;60:1839-48 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that both GhECR genes encode functional enzymes harbouring non-classical NADPH-binding sites at their C-termini, and are involved in fatty acid elongation during cotton fibre development. ..
- Shen E, Lei Y, Liu Q, Zheng Y, Song C, Marc J, et al. Identification and characterization of INMAP, a novel interphase nucleus and mitotic apparatus protein that is involved in spindle formation and cell cycle progression. Exp Cell Res. 2009;315:1100-16 pubmed publisher..We propose that INMAP is a novel protein that plays essential role in spindle formation and cell-cycle progression. ..
- Tian C, Xing G, Xie P, Lu K, Nie J, Wang J, et al. KRAB-type zinc-finger protein Apak specifically regulates p53-dependent apoptosis. Nat Cell Biol. 2009;11:580-91 pubmed publisher..These findings revealed Apak to be a negative regulator of p53-mediated apoptosis and showed the dual role of ATM in p53 regulation. ..
- Wang J, Hu T, Liu Y, Zhang G, Ma G, Su Z. Kinetic and stoichiometric analysis of the modification process for N-terminal PEGylation of staphylokinase. Anal Biochem. 2011;412:114-6 pubmed publisher..To achieve this objective, size exclusion chromatography and tryptic peptide mapping were used to measure the PEGylation extent of SAK molecule and its specific amino acid residues, respectively. ..
- Li S, Zhao Q, Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Bartlam M, Li X, et al. New nsp8 isoform suggests mechanism for tuning viral RNA synthesis. Protein Cell. 2010;1:198-204 pubmed publisher..This specific proteolysis may indicate one possible mechanism by which coronaviruses to switch from viral infection to genome replication and viral assembly stages. ..
- Wang H, Mei W, Qin Y, Zhu Y. 1-Aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid synthase 2 is phosphorylated by calcium-dependent protein kinase 1 during cotton fiber elongation. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2011;43:654-61 pubmed publisher..We thus speculated that CPK1 is involved in cotton fiber growth regulation by phosphorylating ACS2, which results in enhanced ethylene production in vitro...
- Wang Q, Chen L, Chen L, Shen B, Liu Y, Chen J, et al. The tau-like protein in silkworm (Bombyx mori) induces microtubule bundle formation. Front Biosci (Elite Ed). 2012;4:998-1008 pubmed..Furthermore, immunocytochemical studies in BmN cells transfected with EGFP-BmTau indicated that BmTau functioned as microtubule bundling protein as its orthologues...
- Shao Z, Zhang X, Pi Y, Wang X, Jia Z, Zhu J, et al. Polycaprolactone electrospun mesh conjugated with an MSC affinity peptide for MSC homing in vivo. Biomaterials. 2012;33:3375-87 pubmed publisher..Covalently conjugating this peptide on the synthetic PCL mesh significantly enhanced the MSC recruitment of PCL in vivo. This method provides a wide range of potential applications in TE. ..
- Jiao L, Ouyang S, Liang M, Niu F, Shaw N, Wu W, et al. Structure of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus nucleocapsid protein in complex with suramin reveals therapeutic potential. J Virol. 2013;87:6829-39 pubmed publisher..The inhibitory effect of Suramin on SFTSV replication was confirmed in Vero cells. Therefore, a common Suramin-based therapeutic approach targeting SFTSV-N and its homologs could be developed for containing phleboviral outbreaks...
- Gong C, Cao S, Fan R, Wei B, Chen G, Wang X, et al. Identification and phylogenetic analysis of a CC-NBS-LRR encoding gene assigned on chromosome 7B of wheat. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:15330-47 pubmed publisher..We speculate that TdRGA-7Bb was derived from a TdRGA-7Ba mutation, and it happened in Ae. speltoides. Both types of TdRGA-7B participated in tetraploid wheat formation. However, only the TdRGA-7Bb was retained in hexaploid wheat. ..
- Zhuo R, Peng P, Zheng J, Zhang Y, Wen L, Wei X, et al. The glycine hinge of transmembrane segment 2 modulates the subcellular localization and gating properties in TREK channels. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:1125-1131 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results reveal that the M2-hinge of TREK channels control their macroscopic current, subcellular localization and gating process. ..
- Zhang C, Xing G, Wei H, Yu Y, He F. [A new melanoma antigen-encoding gene subfamily in human chromosome X]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2001;28:197-203 pubmed..The identification of MAGE-D subfamily will be helpful in understanding the genesis of tumor. ..
- Zhang L, Ying W, Mao Y, He H, Liu Y, Wang H, et al. Loss of clusterin both in serum and tissue correlates with the tumorigenesis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma via proteomics approaches. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:650-4 pubmed..The differentially expressed clusterin may play a key role during tumorigenesis of ESCC. The 2DE-MS based proteomic approach is one of the powerful tools for discovery of secreted markers from peripheral. ..
- Yang X, Wang Z, Dong W, Ling L, Yang H, Chen R. Modeling and docking of the three-dimensional structure of the human melanocortin 4 receptor. J Protein Chem. 2003;22:335-44 pubmed..The model constructed here might provide a structural framework for making rational predictions in relevant fields. ..
- Huang J, Xu L, Liu T, Zhai Z, Shu H. The p53-inducible E3 ubiquitin ligase p53RFP induces p53-dependent apoptosis. FEBS Lett. 2006;580:940-7 pubmed
- Zhang T, Sun Y, Tian E, Deng H, Zhang Y, Luo X, et al. RNA-binding proteins SOP-2 and SOR-1 form a novel PcG-like complex in C. elegans. Development. 2006;133:1023-33 pubmed..Surprisingly, homologs of SOR-1 and SOP-2 are not found in other organisms, including the congeneric species C. briggsae, suggesting an unexpected lack of evolutionary constraint on an essential global gene regulatory system. ..
- Peng L, Ma J, Chi W, Guo J, Zhu S, Lu Q, et al. LOW PSII ACCUMULATION1 is involved in efficient assembly of photosystem II in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell. 2006;18:955-69 pubmed..Thus, LPA1 appears to be an integral membrane chaperone that is required for efficient PSII assembly, probably through direct interaction with the PSII reaction center protein D1. ..
- Tian S, Zhang J, Wang C. Cloning and characterization of two Campoletis chlorideae ichnovirus vankyrin genes expressed in parasitized host Helicoverpa armigera. J Insect Physiol. 2007;53:699-707 pubmed
- Luo H, Huang H, Yang P, Wang Y, Yuan T, Wu N, et al. A novel phytase appA from Citrobacter amalonaticus CGMCC 1696: gene cloning and overexpression in Pichia pastoris. Curr Microbiol. 2007;55:185-92 pubmed..5 and 55 degrees C, respectively. r-appA was highly resistant to pepsin or trypsin treatment. This enzyme could be an economic and efficient alternative to the phytases currently used in the feed industry...
- Fu W, Yang F, Kang X, Zhang X, Li Y, Xia B, et al. First structure of the polymyxin resistance proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;361:1033-7 pubmed..Our study provides the structural basis of the novel interacting mechanism of bacterial two-component signal-transduction systems. ..
- Chao Y, Kang J, Sun Y, Yang Q, Wang P, Wu M, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel gene encoding zinc finger protein from Medicago sativa L. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:2315-21 pubmed publisher..MsZFN was quickly and transiently induced by NaCl treatment and reached its maximum at 30 min. ..
- Pang B, Zhang H, Wang J, Chen W, Li S, Shi Q, et al. Ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase is overexpressed in the conditioned medium and the extract of LNCaP lineaged androgen independent cell lines and facilitates prostate cancer progression. Prostate. 2009;69:1176-87 pubmed publisher..Exogenous uMtCK in LNCaP cells surprisingly contributed to overproduction of ROS, activation of Akt signaling pathway and more aggressive phenotypes including androgen independence development. ..
- Lin X, Zhang Y, Bi S, Lu J, Zhao H, Tan W, et al. Hepatitis C virus envelope glycoproteins complementation patterns and the role of the ecto- and transmembrane domains. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;385:257-62 pubmed publisher..Our study provides valuable findings regarding HCV E1 and E2 biology and will be of use in both anti-HCV strategy and understanding on the mechanisms of coinfection of different HCV strains...
- Wang F, Guo X, Ge X, Wang Z, Chen Y, Cha Z, et al. Genetic variation analysis of Chinese strains of porcine circovirus type 2. Virus Res. 2009;145:151-6 pubmed publisher..Our analysis also showed that PCV-2b became dominating in China in recent years. These data contribute to the understanding of PCV2 molecular epidemiology. ..
- Zhang Y, Lin X, Zhang F, Wu J, Tan W, Bi S, et al. Hemagglutinin and neuraminidase matching patterns of two influenza A virus strains related to the 1918 and 2009 global pandemics. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;387:405-8 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated that some reassortments of H1N1 viruses may hold the potential to produce higher infectivity than do their ancestors. ..
- Sun Y, Xue F, Guo Y, Ma M, Hao N, Zhang X, et al. Crystal structure of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus leader protease Nsp1alpha. J Virol. 2009;83:10931-40 pubmed publisher..Compared with existing structure and function data, our results suggest that PRRSV nsp1alpha functions differently from other reported viral leader proteases, such as that of foot-and-mouth disease. ..