Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on adult in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications1249 found, 100 shown here
- Wu Y, Su T, Yang L, Zhu S, Li X. Urinary neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin: A potential biomarker for predicting rapid progression of drug-induced chronic tubulointerstitial nephritis. Am J Med Sci. 2010;339:537-42 pubmed..This noninvasive approach has potential to serve as a practical tool in D-CTIN prognosis. ..
- Chen J, Hong D, Wang Z, Yuan Y. A novel PNPLA2 mutation causes neutral lipid storage disease with myopathy (NLSDM) presenting muscular dystrophic features with lipid storage and rimmed vacuoles. Clin Neuropathol. 2010;29:351-6 pubmed..The presence of massive lipid droplets with muscular dystrophic changes and rimmed vacuoles in muscle fibers might be one of the characteristic pathological changes of NLSDM. ..
- Gao X, Liang G, Li Y, Wu Z. Neuroform stent-assisted coiling of large and giant intracranial aneurysms: angiographic and clinical outcomes in 71 consecutive patients. Neurol India. 2010;58:825-32 pubmed publisher..In-stent stenosis occurred as a delayed complication in one patient. The Neuroform stent-assisted coiling for large and giant intracranial aneurysms is safe and feasible with comparable incidences of morbidity and mortality. ..
- Zou Z, WANG X, Liu M, Sun Q, Li X, Cui L, et al. Identification of a novel missense mutation in angiogenin in a Chinese amyotrophic lateral sclerosis cohort. Amyotroph Lateral Scler. 2012;13:270-5 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight that the genetic background of ALS differs between different populations, and suggest that ANG mutation may be involved in the aetiology of ALS in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Meng N, Jiang Y, Wang J, Ran W, Yuan H, Qu A, et al. Permanent implantation of iodine-125 seeds as a salvage therapy for recurrent head and neck carcinoma after radiotherapy. Cancer Invest. 2012;30:236-42 pubmed publisher..3% and 38.5%, respectively (median, 16 months). None of the patients experienced grade 4 toxicity. (125)I seed implantation was a feasible and effective salvage treatment for patients with recurrent head and neck cancers...
- Liu C, Xu Y, Cui L, Wang J, Peng B, Zhong L, et al. Serum uric acid levels and their correlation with clinical and cerebrospinal fluid parameters in patients with neuromyelitis optica. J Clin Neurosci. 2013;20:278-80 pubmed publisher..UA may be a useful surrogate marker for monitoring NMO activity. ..
- Yuan Y, Guo W, Tang J, Zhang G, Wang G, Han M, et al. Molecular epidemiology and functional assessment of novel allelic variants of SLC26A4 in non-syndromic hearing loss patients with enlarged vestibular aqueduct in China. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e49984 pubmed publisher..The functional assessment procedure can be applied to identification of pathogenicity of variants. These findings are valuable for genetic diagnosis, genetic counseling, prenatal testing and pre-implantation diagnosis in EVA families. ..
- Mo M, Chen Z, Zhou H, Li H, Hirata T, Jablons D, et al. Detection of E2A-PBX1 fusion transcripts in human non-small-cell lung cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2013;32:29 pubmed publisher..E2A-PBX1 fusion gene caused by t(1;19)(q23;p13) may be a common genetic change in AIS and a survival determinant for female AIS patients at early stage. ..
- Zhang P, Wang C, Cheng L, Zhang P, Guo L, Liu W, et al. Development of a multi-marker model combining HE4, CA125, progesterone, and estradiol for distinguishing benign from malignant pelvic masses in postmenopausal women. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:2183-91 pubmed publisher..77, 100.00, and 87.50 %, specificities were 84.21, 100.00, and 84.21 %. The multi-marker model showed significant improvement when compared to CA125 or HE4, and it might be an effective pelvic mass differentiation method. ..
- Qiao Y, Yang F, Li C, Guo Q, Wen H, Zhu S, et al. Add-on effects of a low-dose aripiprazole in resolving hyperprolactinemia induced by risperidone or paliperidone. Psychiatry Res. 2016;237:83-9 pubmed publisher..Low-dose aripiprazole adjunctive treatment is effective in relieving risperidone- and paliperidone-induced hyperprolactinemia in female schizophrenic patients without increasing adverse event. ..
- Yang W, Pan H, Wang S, Li L, Wu H, Qi Y. Detection of recurrent 4p16.3 microdeletion with 2p25.3 microduplication by multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification and array comparative genomic hybridization in a fetus from a family with Wolf-Hirschhorn syndrome. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;55:104-8 pubmed publisher..Although WHS is typically caused by a de novo deletion, prenatal diagnosis and genetic counseling are necessary in the next pregnancy in families that have suffered such cases. ..
- Li Z, Ao S, Bu Z, Wu A, Wu X, Shan F, et al. Clinical study of harvesting lymph nodes with carbon nanoparticles in advanced gastric cancer: a prospective randomized trial. World J Surg Oncol. 2016;14:88 pubmed publisher..CNP is a safe material. Surgeons could harvest more LNs in patients with AGC. The harvest of an increased number of smaller diameters of LNs may be beneficial. Further study is warranted to demonstrate the model's practicality. ..
- Xing W, Yu X, Feng J, Sun K, Fu W, Wang Y, et al. Field evaluation of a recombinase polymerase amplification assay for the diagnosis of Schistosoma japonicum infection in Hunan province of China. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:164 pubmed publisher..This is the first time we applied the RPA technology to the field evaluation of S. japonicum infection. And the results suggest that RPA-based assays can be used as a promising point-of-care test for the diagnosis of schistosomiasis. ..
- Wang H, Wang J, Jin H, Wen S, Jiang G. Flashlamp-pumped pulsed dye laser in treatment of port-wine stains. Chin Med Sci J. 2001;16:56-8 pubmed..Pigmentary change (usually transient) occurred in 3.1% of patients. This study confirms the efficacy of the flashlamp-pumped pulsed dye laser in the treatment of port-wine stains in children and adults. ..
- Liu Q, Ma K, He Z, Dong J, Hua X, Huang X, et al. Radiofrequency ablation for hypersplenism in patients with liver cirrhosis: a pilot study. J Gastrointest Surg. 2005;9:648-57 pubmed..Increased hepatic artery blood flow may be responsible for sustained improvement of liver condition. Radiofrequency ablation may be used as a bridging therapy for cirrhotic patients waiting for liver transplantation. ..
- Wang Y, Duan H, Dai Y, Bin P, Cheng J, Pan Z, et al. Uridine diphosphoglucuronosyltransferase 1A7 gene polymorphism and susceptibility to chromosomal damage among polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons exposed workers. J Occup Environ Med. 2009;51:682-9 pubmed publisher..008) in younger PAH-exposed workers. Polymorphisms of UGT1A7 gene may alter the severity of PAH-induced chromosomal damage among the exposed workers. ..
- Jiao J, Meng N, Wang H, Zhang L. The effects of vitamins C and B12 on human nasal ciliary beat frequency. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:110 pubmed publisher..Therefore, it is necessary to choose a concentration that is safe, effective, and non-ciliotoxic when applying these drugs topically in the nasal cavity. ..
- Xue Y, Wu G, Liao Y, Xiao G, Ma X, Zou X, et al. GOLPH3 is a novel marker of poor prognosis and a potential therapeutic target in human renal cell carcinoma. Br J Cancer. 2014;110:2250-60 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that GOLPH3 expression is likely to have important roles in RCC development and progression, and that GOLPH3 is a prognostic biomarker and a promising therapeutic target for RCC. ..
- Yan N, Zhou Y, Wang Y, Wang A, Yang X, Russell A, et al. Association of Ideal Cardiovascular Health and Brachial-Ankle Pulse Wave Velocity: A Cross-Sectional Study in Northern China. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2016;25:41-8 pubmed publisher..001). The favorable score of ideal CVH was inversely related to baPWV in Chinese adults, supporting the use of ideal CVH metrics as a useful tool for public health efforts. ..
- Zhu G. [Effects of different treatments on plasma t-PA and PAI activity in AMI]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 1993;15:374-9 pubmed..Routine therapy resulted in only slow changes in t-PA and PAI activity. These results indicate that UK and SVATE may be effective in the treatment of AMI. ..
- Feng G, Ma J, Wong B, Zhang L, Liu W, Pan K, et al. Celecoxib-related gastroduodenal ulcer and cardiovascular events in a randomized trial for gastric cancer prevention. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:4535-9 pubmed..Treatment of gastric cancer with celecoxib is not associated with increased risk of gastroduodenal ulcer and cardiovascular events. ..
- Lan J, Song M, Pan C, Zhuang G, Wang Y, Ma W, et al. Association between dopaminergic genes (SLC6A3 and DRD2) and stuttering among Han Chinese. J Hum Genet. 2009;54:457-60 pubmed publisher..The results show that the presence of C allele at rs6277 in DRD2 gene is associated with increased susceptibility to the disorder, whereas T allele is protective. Haplotype 939T/957T is also a protective factor...
- Yang P, Duan W, Lv M, Shi W, Peng X, Wang X, et al. Review of an influenza surveillance system, Beijing, People's Republic of China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2009;15:1603-8 pubmed publisher..The data indicated that the highest rate of influenza isolation and the highest ILI count occurred in the first week of 2008. The system enabled us to detect the onset and peak of an epidemic. ..
- Zhao Z, Wang Y, Wang D, Liu H. The regulatory role of a disintegrin and metalloproteinase 28 on the biologic property of human periodontal ligament stem cells. J Periodontol. 2010;81:934-44 pubmed publisher..This study evaluates the influence of ADAM28 on the biologic property of human PDLSCs (HPDLSCs) and to postulate the possible mechanism of this influence...
- Jin X, Chan S, Ding G, Wang H, Xu J, Wang G, et al. Prevalence and risk behaviours for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infection among female sex workers in an HIV/AIDS high-risk area. Int J STD AIDS. 2011;22:80-4 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to examine the prevalence and spread of CT and NG in China, and their potential impact on the HIV epidemic. ..
- Zhang J, Feng L, Zhang B, Ren J, Li Z, Hu D, et al. Ultrasound-guided percutaneous microwave ablation for symptomatic uterine fibroid treatment--a clinical study. Int J Hyperthermia. 2011;27:510-6 pubmed publisher..No patient developed complications and fever during or after the ablation. PMTA for fibroid is feasible and safe, and it is an easy and fast procedure that is minimally invasive. ..
- Feng J, Xiang L, Wan G, Qi K, Sun L, Huang Z, et al. Is APOE ?3 a favourable factor for the longevity: an association study in Chinese population. J Genet. 2011;90:343-7 pubmed
- Feng Y, Wang X, Li S, Zhang Y, Wang H, Li M, et al. Clinical research of acupuncture on malignant tumor patients for improving depression and sleep quality. J Tradit Chin Med. 2011;31:199-202 pubmed..44 +/- 1.89, P < 0.01). Acupuncture can effectively reduce malignant-related depression, improve sleep quality, and help to improve the quality of life of cancer patients. ..
- Jia W, Wang R, Zhao J, Liu I, Zhang D, Wang X, et al. E-selectin expression increased in human ruptured cerebral aneurysm tissues. Can J Neurol Sci. 2011;38:858-62 pubmed..E-selectin might be an important factor involved in the process of cerebral aneurysm formation and rupture, by promoting inflammation and weakening cerebral artery walls. ..
- Rao H, Sun D, Jiang D, Yang R, Guo F, Wang J, et al. IL28B genetic variants and gender are associated with spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus infection. J Viral Hepat. 2012;19:173-81 pubmed publisher..Women were more likely to clear HCV infection regardless of IL28B genotypes. ..
- Wang L, Kang N, Zhou J, Guo Y, Zhang X, Cui L, et al. Downregulation of CD94/NKG2A inhibitory receptor on decreased ?? T cells in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Scand J Immunol. 2012;76:62-9 pubmed publisher..These findings will be useful in elucidating the roles of ?? T cells in SLE pathogenesis. ..
- Li Y, Chen X, Gao Z. [Diagnosis and treatment of diverticulums in laryngopharynx and cervical esophagus]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:559-61 pubmed..For symptomatic diverticulum, the most common treatment is surgical resection of diverticulectom and the prognosis is satisfactory. But for asymptomatic diverticulum, observation suffices. ..
- Guo X, Xiong L, Sun T, Peng R, Zou L, Zhu H, et al. Expression features of SOX9 associate with tumor progression and poor prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Diagn Pathol. 2012;7:44 pubmed publisher..The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/9029740396926377. ..
- Wu L, Xi B, Hou D, Zhao X, Liu J, Cheng H, et al. The single nucleotide polymorphisms in BRAP decrease the risk of metabolic syndrome in a Chinese young adult population. Diab Vasc Dis Res. 2013;10:202-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, there are significant associations of both the SNPs with nonesterified fatty acid that could be involved in the inflammatory activity of electronegative low-density lipoprotein. ..
- Zhu H, Zhang X, Qin Y, Liu D, Jiang H, Chen H, et al. MRD-directed risk stratification treatment may improve outcomes of t(8;21) AML in the first complete remission: results from the AML05 multicenter trial. Blood. 2013;121:4056-62 pubmed publisher..MRD-directed risk stratification treatment may improve the outcome of t(8;21) AML in CR1. This trial was registered at http://www.chictr.org as #ChiCTR-OCH-12002406. ..
- Zhang J, Li D, Lang L, Zhu Z, Wang L, Wu P, et al. 68Ga-NOTA-Aca-BBN(7-14) PET/CT in Healthy Volunteers and Glioma Patients. J Nucl Med. 2016;57:9-14 pubmed publisher..71, P < 0.001). (68)Ga-BBN is a PET tracer with favorable pharmacokinetics and a favorable dosimetry profile. It has the potential to evaluate GRPR expression in glioma patients and guide GRPR-targeted therapy of glioma. ..
- Zhang K, Zhao G, Xiao T, Li P, Song J, Gao Y, et al. [Overexpression of OLC1 in Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Tissues is Associated with Poor Prognosis of Patients]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2017;20:346-351 pubmed publisher..5% vs 55.3%, p<0.001??olc1????????????????????????????????????????????????????p=0.042???????????olc1?????????????????????p=0.05???? olc1????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Li C, Xu D, Xu D, Li H, Chu J, Li X, et al. [Use of direct portal vein puncture portography with modified TIPS treatment in patients with portal hypertension and gastro-esophageal varices bleeding]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2005;13:403-6 pubmed..Direct portal vein puncture portography and gold marker guided TIPS procedure is feasible and safe; the indications of TIPS could be further extended. ..
- Li Q, Zhang C, Fu Z, Wang R, Ma Y, Zuo L. Development of formulae for accurate measurement of the glomerular filtration rate by renal dynamic imaging. Nucl Med Commun. 2007;28:407-13 pubmed
- Bao S, Zhou C, Li S, Zhao M. A new simple technique for making facial dimples. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2007;31:380-3 pubmed..Because no tissue is resected, there is mild postoperative swelling. Consequently, patients can return to work or other activities 2 days after the operation. ..
- Qin P, Di H, Yan X, Yu S, Yu D, Laureys S, et al. Mismatch negativity to the patient's own name in chronic disorders of consciousness. Neurosci Lett. 2008;448:24-8 pubmed publisher..Our study thus illustrates that the subject's own name is effective in evoking MMN in patients with DOC, and that SON-MMN has potential prognostic values in predicting recovery of consciousness. ..
- Jiao W, Xu J, Zheng J, Shen Y, Lin L, Li J. Elevation of circulating big endothelin-1: an independent prognostic factor for tumor recurrence and survival in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2008;8:334 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the preoperative plasma big ET-1 levels may be a clinically useful biomarker for choice of multimodality therapy in ESCC patients. ..
- Zhai F, Wang H, Du S, He Y, Wang Z, Ge K, et al. Prospective study on nutrition transition in China. Nutr Rev. 2009;67 Suppl 1:S56-61 pubmed publisher..Child height and weight increased while undernutrition decreased and overweight increased. The results indicate that rapid changes in dietary pattern are associated with economic reforms in China. ..
- Lu M, Wang X, Zhang J, Zhao H, Sun A, Song L, et al. [The correlation of CAGs repeat size with age of onset in patients with Kennedy's disease]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2009;48:284-6 pubmed..100, P = 0.601). It is found that in Kennedy' disease, as well as in other CAG repeat diseases, the length of polyglutamine tract determines the age of onset, but has no correlation with the severity of the disease. ..
- Zhao P, Li Y, Lu Y. Aberrant expression of CD133 protein correlates with Ki-67 expression and is a prognostic marker in gastric adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:218 pubmed publisher..CD133 was an independent prognostic indicator. (P = 0.0001). It is suggested that CD133 may play an important role in the evolution of gastric adenocarcinoma and should be considered as a potential marker for the prognosis. ..
- Wang S, Wang C, Wood K, Yan M, Zhou H. Radiographic evaluation of the technique for C1 lateral mass and C2 pedicle screw fixation in three hundred nineteen cases. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2011;36:3-8 pubmed publisher..5% and C2PS of 92.8% were confirmed to be in good position. None of the screws including the malpositioned caused VA injury, clinically or radiographically. The technique for C1LMS and C2PS fixation appears to be safe and effective. ..
- Li L, Guo Y, Chen Z, Chen J, Peto R. Epidemiology and the control of disease in China, with emphasis on the Chinese Biobank Study. Public Health. 2012;126:210-213 pubmed publisher..This article describes the study design, baseline description and main results to date. ..
- Li D, Wu Y, Wang X, Liu S, Li Z. [Prospective cohort study on prevention of Frey syndrome in parotid surgery]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2006;44:1033-5 pubmed..To investigate the prevention of Frey syndrome after parotidectomy...
- Li Y, Wu G, Zuo J, Gao J, Chang Y, Fang F. Genetic variations of the CDC2L2 gene are associated with type 2 diabetes in a Han Chinese cohort. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2007;23:455-61 pubmed..085, OR = 0.63 (CI 95% 0.34-1.06)). Our data suggested that the CDC2L2 gene may contribute to the susceptibility of type 2 diabetes in the northern Han Chinese population, but further studies are needed to replicate these findings. ..
- Song Y, Wang D, Li H, Hao F, Ma J, Xia Y. Severe acute arsine poisoning treated by plasma exchange. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2007;45:721-7 pubmed..Plasma exchange appears to be an effective treatment intervention for patients with severe acute arsine poisoning. It is suggested that it be used as early as possible. ..
- Wang T, Zhou B, Zhang S, Fan E, Zang H, Li Y. [Histolopathologic features of CT scan typing of chronic rhinosinusitis and relation with prognosis]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:809-13 pubmed..To evaluate the histopathologic changes of the ethmoid bone in CT scan typing of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), and investigate relations with outcomes of endoscopic surgery...
- Sun C, Zhang L, Zhang W. Gene expression profiling of maternal blood in early onset severe preeclampsia: identification of novel biomarkers. J Perinat Med. 2009;37:609-16 pubmed publisher..Expression of genes with diverse function is associated with ES-PE risk, providing opportunities for the development of non-invasive diagnosis. ..
- Chang D, Ma K, Gong M, Cui Y, Liu Z, Zhou X, et al. SLP-2 overexpression is associated with tumour distant metastasis and poor prognosis in pulmonary squamous cell carcinoma. Biomarkers. 2010;15:104-10 pubmed publisher..05). SLP-2 overexpression is associated with tumour distant metastasis and poor prognosis in PSCC. SLP-2 could be regarded as a new significant prognostic biomarker for patients with PSCC. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang X, Yu H, Zhang J. CTD small phosphatase like 2 (CTDSPL2) can increase ?- and ?-globin gene expression in K562 cells and CD34+ cells derived from umbilical cord blood. BMC Cell Biol. 2010;11:75 pubmed publisher..CTDSPL2 gene can obviously improve the expression of ?- and ?-globin genes in K562 cells and CD34+ cells derived from UCB. Our study provides a new candidate target for effective treatment of SCD and ?-thalassemia. ..
- Tong X, Zhao L, Lian F, Zhou Q, Xia L, Zhang J, et al. Clinical observations on the dose-effect relationship of gegen qin lian decoction on 54 out-patients with type 2 diabetes. J Tradit Chin Med. 2011;31:56-9 pubmed..These data was analyzed by trend chi2 test and covariance analysis. The result indicated that different dosage of Gegen Qin Lian Decoction has dose-effect relationship in reducing HbA1c and FBG. ..
- Xiong F, Wu C, Chang J, Yu D, Xu B, Yuan P, et al. Genetic variation in an miRNA-1827 binding site in MYCL1 alters susceptibility to small-cell lung cancer. Cancer Res. 2011;71:5175-81 pubmed publisher..Our findings define a 3'-UTR SNP in the human L-MYC oncogene that may increase susceptibility to SCLC, possibly resulting from attenuated interaction with the miRNA hsa-miR-1827. ..
- Shan G, Wei D, Wang C, Zhang J, Wang B, Ma M, et al. Body mass index and hypertension hemodynamic subtypes in Yi farmers and migrants. Biomed Environ Sci. 2012;25:53-60 pubmed publisher..Overweight and obesity are significant risk factors for the development of hypertension in Yi people. ..
- Wang W, Han P, Zheng J, Hu F, Zhu Y, Xie J, et al. Exon 47 skipping of fibrillin-1 leads preferentially to cardiovascular defects in patients with thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections. J Mol Med (Berl). 2013;91:37-47 pubmed publisher..9 % vs 33.3 %, P?=?0.0131). Thus, we conclude that exon 47 skipping of FBN1 leads preferentially to cardiovascular defects and human ancestries influence genotype-phenotype correlation in TAAD. ..
- Gong X, Liu J, Dong P, Zhang P, Li N, Zhao X, et al. Assessment of dynamic cerebral autoregulation in patients with basilar artery stenosis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e77802 pubmed publisher..Dynamic CA in PCA reduces in patients with severe BA stenosis and those with ischemic stroke who present poor outcome in 90 days after stroke onset. Phase shift might be a sensitive index prompting impaired CA in posterior circulation. ..
- Peng B, Zhu H, Klausen C, Ma L, Wang Y, Leung P. GnRH regulates trophoblast invasion via RUNX2-mediated MMP2/9 expression. Mol Hum Reprod. 2016;22:119-29 pubmed publisher..Not applicable. This research was supported by Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Grant #143317) to P.C.K.L. The authors have nothing to disclose. ..
- Zhao S, Zhou H, Peng X, Zhu J, Wang W, Kang H, et al. Optic neuritis with positive HLA-B27: Characteristic phenotype in the Chinese population. J Neurol Sci. 2016;362:100-5 pubmed publisher..The co-occurrence of ON and AS, and the frequent presence of bilateral sacroiliitis may indicate an underlying alternation of autoimmune background in this condition. ..
- PAN H, Peng Y, Xiao G, Gu J. High levels of serum platelet-derived growth factor-AA and human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 are predictors of colorectal cancer liver metastasis. World J Gastroenterol. 2017;23:1233-1240 pubmed publisher..794, P < 0.001), but not for HER2 (r = 0.189, P = 0.424). PDGFAA in tumor drainage and HER2 in PV blood may be useful predictive factors for synchronous liver metastasis of colorectal cancer. ..
- Yang Y, Li J, Jin L, Wang D, Zhang J, Wang J, et al. Independent Correlation Between Ki67 Index and Circulating Tumor Cells in the Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4693-4700 pubmed..001). However, there was no relationship between CTC count and Ki67 index (p=0.198). Our results suggest that CTCs can act as a potent metastasis-related biomarker for the diagnosis of CRC, independently of the Ki67 index. ..
- Sun Z, Lu P, Gail M, Pee D, Zhang Q, Ming L, et al. Increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in male hepatitis B surface antigen carriers with chronic hepatitis who have detectable urinary aflatoxin metabolite M1. Hepatology. 1999;30:379-83 pubmed
- Xu Q, Jia Y, Zhang B, Zou K, Tao Y, Wang Y, et al. Association study of an SNP combination pattern in the dopaminergic pathway in paranoid schizophrenia: a novel strategy for complex disorders. Mol Psychiatry. 2004;9:510-21 pubmed..Since the combination blocks the whole pathways for the breakdown of DA and noradrenaline, it is very likely to play a central role in developing paranoid schizophrenia. ..
- Zhang Y, He D. Clinical investigation of early post-traumatic temporomandibular joint ankylosis and the role of repositioning discs in treatment. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006;35:1096-101 pubmed..Early surgical intervention to reposition the disc was successful for early trauma-induced TMJ ankylosis...
- Zhu H, Liu Y, Qin Y, Li J, Chang Y, Wang Y, et al. [Detection of PML/RARalpha gene transcripts in 46 newly diagnosed acute promyelocytic leukemia patients by real-time quantitative reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;15:1-5 pubmed..There was no significant difference about PML/RARalpha mRNA expression of both bcr3-form and bcr1-form APL patients. Type of PML/RARalpha transcripts is related with the morphology and immunophenotype. ..
- Sun W, Xing B, Sun Y, Du X, Lu M, Hao C, et al. Proteome analysis of hepatocellular carcinoma by two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis: novel protein markers in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2007;6:1798-808 pubmed..In summary, we profiled proteome alterations in HCC tissues, and these results may provide useful insights for understanding the mechanism involved in the process of HCC carcinogenesis. ..
- Tang H, Wang J, Bai F, Zhai H, Gao J, Hong L, et al. Positive correlation of osteopontin, cyclooxygenase-2 and vascular endothelial growth factor in gastric cancer. Cancer Invest. 2008;26:60-7 pubmed publisher..05). Our findings indicate that OPN, COX-2, and VEGF synergically promote angiogenesis and metastasis in gastric cancer. It may be an important and useful strategy to target these molecules for prevention and therapy of tumor. ..
- Hu K, Gan Y, Li S, Gao Y, Wu D, Wang C, et al. Relationship of activated extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 with lung metastasis in salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2009;21:137-43 pubmed..The present findings suggested that the elevated expression of activated ERK1/2 may play a role in lung metastasis of salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma...
- Lu R, Meng H, Gao X, Feng L, Xu L. [Analysis of short chain fatty acids in gingival crevicular fluid of patients with aggressive periodontitis]. Zhonghua Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;43:664-7 pubmed..To investigate 7 short chain fatty acids (SCFA) concentrations in gingival crevicular fluid (GCF) of aggressive periodontitis (AgP) and to analyze the relationship between levels of SCFA and AgP clinical parameters...
- Shen M, Zhang F, Zhang X. Primary biliary cirrhosis complicated with interstitial lung disease: a prospective study in 178 patients. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009;43:676-9 pubmed publisher..18, respectively), though 42.9% of ILD-PBC patients did not have other CTDs. ILD is a common and clinically significant complication of PBC. PBC patients who have Raynaud phenomenon and other CTDs are more likely to develop ILD. ..
- Zhang G, Tang Y, Smith A, Liu Z, Sheng L, Chi Y, et al. Alterations in pituitary-thyroid axis function among opioid-dependent subjects after acute and protracted abstinence. Addict Biol. 2009;14:310-4 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that PTA function is altered in opioid-dependent subjects. These data highlight the importance of screening the thyroid function for individuals with chronic opioid dependence. ..
- Chen H, Zhuang P, Zhang Y, Li J, Li Y. Neuronal firing in the globus pallidus internus and the ventrolateral thalamus related to parkinsonian motor symptoms. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2308-14 pubmed..The results support the view that abnormal neuronal activity in GPi and Vop/Vim are involved in the pathophysiology of parkinsonism. ..
- Cui Y, Zhang Q, Yang L, Ye J, Lv M. Effect of married women's beliefs about gender equity on their use of prenatal and delivery care in rural China. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2010;111:148-51 pubmed publisher..Overall, women in China's rural Xinjiang and Anhui provinces do not hold strong convictions about gender equity. There was a positive correlation between belief in gender equity and use of prenatal and delivery care. ..
- Li J, Zhang L, Lv S, Li S, Wang N, Zhang Z. Fabrication of individual scaffolds based on a patient-specific alveolar bone defect model. J Biotechnol. 2011;151:87-93 pubmed publisher..Successful realization of individualized scaffold fabrication will enable clinical application of tissue-engineered bone at an early date. ..
- Zhang T, Ord R, Wei W, Zhao J. Sublingual lymph node metastasis of early tongue cancer: report of two cases and review of the literature. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011;40:597-600 pubmed publisher..The authors suggest that more attention should be paid to possible sublingual lymph node metastasis for T1/T2 SCC of the ventral tongue with deeply endophytic infiltration. ..
- Xu D, Lv J, Dong Y, Wang S, Su T, Zhou F, et al. Renal involvement in a large cohort of Chinese patients with Castleman disease. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2012;27 Suppl 3:iii119-25 pubmed publisher..Thrombotic microangiopathy-like lesions are the most common pathological characteristics. Chemotherapy can reverse kidney damage in most cases. ..
- Jia B, Liu H, Kong Q, Li B. Overexpression of ZEB1 associated with metastasis and invasion in patients with gastric carcinoma. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;366:223-9 pubmed publisher..005). Concluding, in gastric carcinoma tissue, overexpression of ZEB1 may be related to the occurrence and development as well as invasion and metastasis of gastric carcinoma. ..
- Zhang L, Lin H, Gao L, Li L, Tian Y, Liu Z, et al. Primary central nervous system plasmablastic lymphoma presenting in human immunodeficiency virus-negative but Epstein-Barr virus-positive patient: a case report. Diagn Pathol. 2012;7:51 pubmed publisher..Then the patient was discharged. Follow-up data shows the patient to be alive eleven months after discharge. The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/1649317674697046. ..
- Bai J, Wang Z, Gui S, Zhang Y. Loss of 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase indicates a tumor suppressor role in pituitary adenomas. Oncol Rep. 2012;28:714-20 pubmed publisher..These data are suggestive of a previously unrecognized pathway in pituitary tumorigenesis, and this novel observation may shed light on therapeutic strategies for pituitary tumors. ..
- Wu X, Zhu D, Zhang J, Zhong Y, Xi Y, An H, et al. [The relationship between carboxylesterase 1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to antituberculosis drug-induced hepatotoxicity]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2012;51:524-30 pubmed..048, OR = 0.654, 95%CI = 0.430 - 0.996). The genetic polymorphisms of CES1 might have significant association with ATBDIH. SNP rs8192950 AC genotype and rs1968753 GG genotype might be the candidates for risk prediction of ATBDIH. ..
- Hua W, Niu H, Fan X, Ding L, Xu Y, Wang J, et al. Preventive effectiveness of implantable cardioverter defibrillator in reducing sudden cardiac death in the Chinese population: a multicenter trial of ICD therapy versus non-ICD therapy. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012;23 Suppl 1:S5-9 pubmed publisher..In patients with Class I indication of ICD implantation, the total mortality and incidence of SCD were high. ICD therapy can effectively reduce the mortality in such patients. ..
- Han X, Du C, Zhang C, Zheng C, Wang L, Li D, et al. Clostridium difficile infection in hospitalized cancer patients in Beijing, China is facilitated by receipt of cancer chemotherapy. Anaerobe. 2013;24:82-4 pubmed publisher..0391). The study found that CDI is commonly seen in cancer patients in China with increasing risk for patients who receive chemotherapy. ..
- Lv J, Yang Y, Zhang H, Chen W, Pan X, Guo Z, et al. Prediction of outcomes in crescentic IgA nephropathy in a multicenter cohort study. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2013;24:2118-25 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, crescentic IgAN has a poor prognosis, and initial SCr concentration may predict kidney failure in patients with this disease. ..
- Yang Z, Laillou A, Smith G, Schofield D, Moench Pfanner R. A review of vitamin D fortification: implications for nutrition programming in Southeast Asia. Food Nutr Bull. 2013;34:S81-9 pubmed..More nationally representative studies of vitamin D status in the region are urgently needed. ..