Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on stomach neoplasms in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: stomach neoplasms
- Duan W, Liu K, Fu X, Shen X, Chen J, Su C, et al. Semi-end-to-end esophagojejunostomy after laparoscopy-assisted total gastrectomy better reduces stricture and leakage than the conventional end-to-side procedure: A retrospective study. J Surg Oncol. 2017;116:177-183 pubmed publisher..034). SETE EJ is more convenient than the conventional ETS procedure and is associated with a shorter reconstruction time and a lower incidence of EJ stricture and leakage. ..
- Wang R, Fang D. Effects of Helicobacter pylori infection on mucin expression in gastric carcinoma and pericancerous tissues. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;21:425-31 pubmed..01). The results indicate that H. pylori infection can alter the expression of some mucin genes in pericancerous mucosa and cancerous tissues of gastric carcinoma, then destroy the gastric mucosa barrier. ..
- Tang C, Yang L, Jiang X, Xu C, Wang M, Wang Q, et al. Antibiotic drug tigecycline inhibited cell proliferation and induced autophagy in gastric cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;446:105-12 pubmed publisher..So our data suggested that tigecycline might act as a candidate agent for pre-clinical evaluation in treatment of patients suffering from gastric cancer. ..
- Xie C, Wang K, Chen D. Flap endonuclease 1 silencing is associated with increasing the cisplatin sensitivity of SGCâ€‘7901 gastric cancer cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:386-92 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a potential chemotherapeutic target, which exhibits enhanced sensitivity to CDDP following FEN1 silencing in SGCâ€‘7901 cells via decreased survival and increased apoptosis. ..
- Li B, Zhao Y, Guo G, Li W, Zhu E, Luo X, et al. Plasma microRNAs, miR-223, miR-21 and miR-218, as novel potential biomarkers for gastric cancer detection. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41629 pubmed publisher..014), and significantly higher in healthy control subjects with Hp infection than those without (P = 0.016). Plasma miR-223, miR-21 and miR-218 are novel potential biomarkers for GC detection. ..
- Wang B, Liu J, Ma L, Xiao H, Wang Y, Li Y, et al. Chimeric 5/35 adenovirus-mediated Dickkopf-1 overexpression suppressed tumorigenicity of CD44? gastric cancer cells via attenuating Wnt signaling. J Gastroenterol. 2013;48:798-808 pubmed publisher..We developed, for the first time, a novel Ad5/35-DKK1-based approach to abrogate Wnt signaling in CSCs and demonstrated that gastric CSC-targeting gene therapy was effective in preclinical experiments. ..
- Fan L, Chen D, Lan C, Liu K, Fang D. Knockdown of ezrin via RNA interference suppresses Helicobacter pylori-enhanced invasion of gastric cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2011;11:746-52 pubmed..These findings indicate that ezrin may play a key role in the migration and invasion of gastric cancer cells, and thus may be a therapeutic target to prevent metastasis of gastric cancer promoted by H. pylori infection. ..
- Xie Y, Huang S, He T, Su Y. Coffee consumption and risk of gastric cancer: an updated meta-analysis. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2016;25:578-88 pubmed publisher..08??0.92?95%??? ??0.82-1.03??0.88?95%?????0.76-1.02???????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??????????10 ??????????????0.85?95%??? ??0.77-0.95????????????????????????? 0.88?95%?????0.77-1.00??????meta ??????????? ??????????????. ..
- Wang R, Fang D. Alterations of MUC1 and MUC3 expression in gastric carcinoma: relevance to patient clinicopathological features. J Clin Pathol. 2003;56:378-84 pubmed..However, no correlation was found between MUC2, MUC5AC, or MUC6 and clinical prognosis. ..
- Xiong L, Chng C, Chui C, Yu P, Li Y. Shared control of a medical robot with haptic guidance. Int J Comput Assist Radiol Surg. 2017;12:137-147 pubmed publisher..The methodology could also be implemented with other surgical robot with different surgical tools and applications. ..
- Zhang H, Yang M, Zhao J, Chen L, Yu S, Tang X, et al. Inhibition of tankyrase 1 in human gastric cancer cells enhances telomere shortening by telomerase inhibitors. Oncol Rep. 2010;24:1059-65 pubmed..Co-inhibition of tankyrase 1 and telomerase activity may be a rational strategy for telomere-directed gastric cancer therapeutics. ..
- Liao G, Wang Z, Zhang N, Dong P. Dominant negative epidermal growth factor receptor inhibits growth of human gastric cancer cells by inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2013;28:450-8 pubmed publisher..Finally, DNEGFR induces apoptosis in these cells. Our results indicate that DNFGFR may provide promising treatment strategy for a subgroup of human gastric cancers that express EGFR. ..
- Zhang N, Zhang J, Shuai L, Zha L, He M, Huang Z, et al. Krüppel-like factor 4 negatively regulates ?-catenin expression and inhibits the proliferation, invasion and metastasis of gastric cancer. Int J Oncol. 2012;40:2038-48 pubmed publisher..The modulation of KLF4 expression may represent a novel therapeutic approach for ?-catenin-driven malignancies. ..
- Zeng Z, Wang J, Zhao L, Hu P, Zhang H, Tang X, et al. Potential role of microRNA-21 in the diagnosis of gastric cancer: a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73278 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we aimed to assess the potential diagnostic value of miR-21 for gastric cancer in this study...
- Fang D, Jass J, Wang D, Zhou X, Luo Y, Young J. Infrequent loss of heterozygosity of APC/MCC and DCC genes in gastric cancer showing DNA microsatellite instability. J Clin Pathol. 1999;52:504-8 pubmed..The MSI-H subset of gastric cancer has features in common with its colorectal counterpart, whereas MSI-L and microsatellite stable cancers appear to develop through the loss of heterozygosity pathway. ..
- Wang D, Fang D, Luo Y, Lu R, Liu W. Study of loss of heterozygosity at DCC and APC/MCC genetic loci of gastric cancer. Chin Med Sci J. 1999;14:107-11 pubmed..These findings suggest that changes of DCC and APC/MCC genes are involved in the development and progression of the intestinal and gastric types of gastric cancer. ..
- Yuan T, Deng S, Chen M, Chen W, Lu W, Huang H, et al. Association of DNA repair gene XRCC1 and XPD polymorphisms with genetic susceptibility to gastric cancer in a Chinese population. Cancer Epidemiol. 2011;35:170-4 pubmed publisher..Future study will verify these findings for use of this SNP as biomarker in gastric cancer. ..
- Hao Y, Zhong H, Yu P, Zhang C, Zeng D, Shi Y, et al. Effects of HIF-1alpha on human gastric cancer cell apoptosis at different CO(2) pressures. Clin Exp Med. 2009;9:139-47 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that CO(2) pneumoperitoneum may accelerate the apoptosis of MKN-45 cells at higher pressures. HIF-1alpha is a crucial factor that affects gastric cancer cell apoptosis by downregulating the Bcl-2/Bax ratio. ..
- Wang W, Zhao J, Wang H, Sun Y, Peng Z, Zhou G, et al. Programmed cell death 4 (PDCD4) mediates the sensitivity of gastric cancer cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis by down-regulation of FLIP expression. Exp Cell Res. 2010;316:2456-64 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the proteasome inhibitor MG132 should be further evaluated for combination therapy with TRAIL. ..
- Liu B, Jiang Z, Wang C, Hu Z, Ji W, Cai C, et al. [Effect of decorin gene transfection on human gastric carcinoma xenograft growth in nude mice]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;28:1009-12 pubmed..05). DCN gene can inhibit the growth of nude mice xenograft, which is probably related with the decreased expressions of TGF-?1 and MMP-9 protein and the inhibition of tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Zhang C, Li C, He F, Cai Y, Yang H. Identification of CD44+CD24+ gastric cancer stem cells. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2011;137:1679-86 pubmed publisher..These studies strongly suggest that the CD44+CD24+ subpopulation of human gastric cancer cell lines, AGS, is gastric cancer stem cells. ..
- He M, Wang L, Pu J, Yang Q, Li G, Hao J. Proliferin-related protein overexpression in SGC?7901 gastric cancer cells inhibits in vitro cell growth and tumorigenesis in nude mice. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:2243-8 pubmed publisher..9%. We demonstrated for the first time that PRP inhibits gastric carcinoma cell proliferation, motility, and tumorigenicity in vivo, suggesting that PRP may become an important target for the development of gastric cancer gene therapy. ..
- Luo H, Zhang H, Zhang Z, Zhang X, Ning B, Guo J, et al. Down-regulated miR-9 and miR-433 in human gastric carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:82 pubmed publisher..The targets of miR-433 and miR-9 were tumor-associated proteins GRB2 and RAB34 respectively. This result provided the related information of miRNAs in gastric carcinoma. ..
- Huang Y, Yang M, Yang H, Zeng Z. Upregulation of the GRIM-19 gene suppresses invasion and metastasis of human gastric cancer SGC-7901 cell line. Exp Cell Res. 2010;316:2061-70 pubmed publisher..We conclude that adenoviral transfer of the GRIM-19 gene may be an efficacious approach to controlling the invasion and metastasis of human gastric cancer. ..
- Wang N, Wang L, Yang Y, Gong L, Xiao B, Liu X. A serum exosomal microRNA panel as a potential biomarker test for gastric cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:1322-1328 pubmed publisher..01) and expressed at higher levels in stages III and IV compared to I and II stages (P < 0.05). These results suggest that serum exosomal miR-19b-3p and miR-106a-5p are novel potential biomarkers for detecting GC...
- Lei H, Zou D, Li Z, Luo M, Dong L, Wang B, et al. MicroRNA-219-2-3p functions as a tumor suppressor in gastric cancer and is regulated by DNA methylation. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e60369 pubmed publisher..Methylation mechanism may be involved in modulating the expression level of miR-219-2-3p in gastric cancer. ..
- Li Q, Zhang H, Tan C, Peng W, Ren G, Jia B, et al. AdHu5-apoptin induces G2/M arrest and apoptosis in p53-mutated human gastric cancer SGC-7901 cells. Tumour Biol. 2013;34:3569-77 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results show that AdHu5-apoptin has great potential as a therapeutic agent for effective treatment of gastric tumors...
- Zhou W, Sun M, Wang D, Wang Y, Jin F, Zhang Y, et al. Silencing of RegIV by shRNA causes the loss of stemness properties of cancer stem cells in MKN45 gastric cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:2685-90 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of endogenous RegIV expression may be a new therapeutic strategy for human GC. ..
- Li N, Tang B, Zhu E, Li B, Zhuang Y, Yu S, et al. Increased miR-222 in H. pylori-associated gastric cancer correlated with tumor progression by promoting cancer cell proliferation and targeting RECK. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:722-8 pubmed publisher..Collectively, H. pylori may function as an initiator in the process of carcinogenesis by up-regulating miR-222, which further participates in the progression of cancer by promoting proliferation and inhibiting RECK. ..
- Zha L, Wang Z, Tang W, Zhang N, Liao G, Huang Z. Genome-wide analysis of HMGA2 transcription factor binding sites by ChIP on chip in gastric carcinoma cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;364:243-51 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first report on the genome-wide analysis of HMGA2 downstream direct targets, and these findings will be valuable in understanding the roles of HMGA2 in EMT. ..
- Xiao B, Zhu E, Li N, Lu D, Li W, Li B, et al. Increased miR-146a in gastric cancer directly targets SMAD4 and is involved in modulating cell proliferation and apoptosis. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:559-66 pubmed publisher..miR-146a could serve as a potential biomarker and therapeutic target against gastric cancer. ..
- Fang D, Wang R, Yang S, Yang J, Liu H, Peng G, et al. Mutation and methylation of hMLH1 in gastric carcinomas with microsatellite instability. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:655-9 pubmed..9 %, 3/51) (P<0.01-0.001), but no difference was found between MSI-L and MSS (P>0.05). Both mutation and methylation of hMLH1 are involved in the MSI pathway but not related to the LOH pathway in gastric carcinogenesis. ..
- Ma D, Liu M, Wang A, Yang H. Cycloxygenase-2 is essential for the survival and proliferation of gastric cancer cells. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2011;61:637-41 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study demonstrates that Cox-2 activity is necessary for the proliferation and metastasis of gastric cancer cells. ..
- Yu D, Yi Y. [Expression and significance of MRP, GST-pi, Topo IIalpha, and LRP in gastric carcinoma]. Ai Zheng. 2003;22:496-9 pubmed..MRP, GST-pi, topo IIalpha,and LRP play important roles in the primary MDR of gastric carcinoma. The expression of them are associated with the differentiation, but are not associated with the invasion degree and lymph node metastasis. ..
- Wan S, Tie J, Zhang Y, Guo J, Yang L, Wang J, et al. Silencing of the hPOT1 gene by RNA inference promotes apoptosis and inhibits proliferation and aggressive phenotype of gastric cancer cells, likely through up-regulating PinX1 expression. J Clin Pathol. 2011;64:1051-7 pubmed publisher..hPOT1 RNAi inhibits proliferation and invasion, and induces apoptosis of gastric cancer cells. The effects of hPOT1 RNAi seem to be functionally linked to up-regulation of PinX1 and down-regulation of hTERT. ..
- Tang B, Peng Z, Yu P, Yu G, Qian F, Zeng D, et al. Aberrant expression of Cx43 is associated with the peritoneal metastasis of gastric cancer and Cx43-mediated gap junction enhances gastric cancer cell diapedesis from peritoneal mesothelium. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74527 pubmed publisher..Finally, we observed that the diapedesis of exfoliated gastric cancer cells through mesothelial barriers is a viable route of paracellular migration. ..
- Xu L, Hou Y, Tu G, Chen Y, Du Y, Zhang H, et al. Nuclear Drosha enhances cell invasion via an EGFR-ERK1/2-MMP7 signaling pathway induced by dysregulated miRNA-622/197 and their targets LAMC2 and CD82 in gastric cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2642 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that nuclear Drosha potentially has a role in the development of GC. ..
- Lan C, Sheng J, Fang D, Meng Q, Fan L, Huang Z. Involvement of VDAC1 and Bcl-2 family of proteins in VacA-induced cytochrome c release and apoptosis of gastric epithelial carcinoma cells. J Dig Dis. 2010;11:43-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the release of cytochrome c by VacA p58 is mainly through VDAC-dependent and Bcl-2 family-dependent pathways. ..
- Tang B, Peng Z, Yu P, Yu G, Qian F. Expression and significance of Cx43 and E-cadherin in gastric cancer and metastatic lymph nodes. Med Oncol. 2011;28:502-8 pubmed publisher..However, concurrent increased expression of Cx43 and E-cadherin may contribute to the efficient metastasis of gastric cancer to the lymph nodes. ..
- Wang W, Zhang H, Wang H, Sun Y, Peng Z, Zhou G, et al. Programmed cell death 4 (PDCD4) enhances the sensitivity of gastric cancer cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis by inhibiting the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Mol Diagn Ther. 2010;14:155-61 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that PDCD4 regulates TRAIL sensitivity in gastric cancer cells by inhibiting the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang H, Fang D, Wang R, Yang S, Liu H, Luo Y. Effect of Helicobacter pylori infection on expression of Bcl-2 family members in gastric adenocarcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:227-30 pubmed..295, P<0.05). H pylori may enhance Bid, Bax and Bcl-2 mRNA levels and cause deregulation of these apoptosis-associated genes expressions, which may play a role during development of gastric adenocarcinoma induced by H pylori. ..
- Niu Y, Yu P, Tang B, Shi Y, Hao Y. [Expression of Na+-H+ exchanger 1 in human gastric carcinoma tissue and its clinical significance]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;13:604-7 pubmed..05). The expression levels of NHE1 mRNA and protein are significantly up-regulated in gastric carcinoma tissue, which may be involved in the development of gastric carcinoma. ..
- Yang L, Ping Y, Yu X, Qian F, Guo Z, Qian C, et al. Gastric cancer stem-like cells possess higher capability of invasion and metastasis in association with a mesenchymal transition phenotype. Cancer Lett. 2011;310:46-52 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that decreased E-cadherin and increased MMP-2 may be associated with the capacity of GCSCs to metastasize. ..
- Zhuang Y, Peng L, Zhao Y, Shi Y, Mao X, Chen W, et al. CD8(+) T cells that produce interleukin-17 regulate myeloid-derived suppressor cells and are associated with survival time of patients with gastric cancer. Gastroenterology. 2012;143:951-62.e8 pubmed publisher..Percentages of Tc17 cells in gastric tumors are associated with survival times of patients. These cells promote chemotaxis of MDSCs, which might promote tumor progression. ..
- Xiang T, Li Y, Jiang Z, Huang A, Luo C, Zhan B, et al. RNA interference-mediated silencing of the Hsp70 gene inhibits human gastric cancer cell growth and induces apoptosis in vitro and in vivo. Tumori. 2008;94:539-50 pubmed..Herein, we designed a small interfering RNA targeting Hsp70 to knock down its expression and investigated its effect on cell proliferation and apoptosis in a gastric cancer cell line...
- Liu R, Yang M, Xiang H, Bao L, Yang H, Yue L, et al. Depletion of OLFM4 gene inhibits cell growth and increases sensitization to hydrogen peroxide and tumor necrosis factor-alpha induced-apoptosis in gastric cancer cells. J Biomed Sci. 2012;19:38 pubmed publisher..A combination strategy based on OLFM4 inhibition and anticancer drugs treatment may provide therapeutic potential in gastric cancer intervention. ..
- Bai J, Wang Y, Guo H, Zhang P, Ling X, Zhao X. Endoscopic resection of small gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Dig Dis Sci. 2010;55:1950-4 pubmed publisher..44 +/- 5.79 months (2-23 months) showed no recurrence or metastasis. Endoscopic resection is feasible, safe, and effective for small-size gastric GISTs (<30 mm). Short-term follow-up evaluation merits favorable clinical results. ..
- Li X, Zhang Z, Yu M, Li L, Du G, Xiao W, et al. Involvement of miR-20a in promoting gastric cancer progression by targeting early growth response 2 (EGR2). Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:16226-39 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of EGR2 significantly attenuated the oncogenic effect of miR-20a. miR-20a was involved in the carcinogenesis of GC through modulation of the EGR2 signaling pathway. ..
- Li Z, Shi Y, Zhao Y, Qian F, Hao Y, Tang B, et al. [Efficacy comparison of laparoscopic versus open distal gastrectomy with D2 lymph dissection for advanced gastric cancer]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2016;19:530-4 pubmed..05). Laparoscopic distal gastrectomy with D2 lymph dissection for advanced gastric cancer has better short-term efficacy and similar long-tern efficacy as compared to open surgery. ..
- Zhong X, Hui C, Xiao Ling W, Yan L, Na L. NAT2 polymorphism and gastric cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis. Arch Med Res. 2010;41:275-80 pubmed publisher..No association is found between NAT2 acetylation status and gastric cancer risk in this meta-analysis. ..
- Li F, Liu B, Gao Y, Liu Y, Xu Y, Tong W, et al. Upregulation of microRNA-107 induces proliferation in human gastric cancer cells by targeting the transcription factor FOXO1. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:538-44 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the data reported here demonstrate that miR-107 is an important regulator in gastric cancer, which will contribute to a better understanding of the important mis-regulated miRNAs in gastric cancer. ..
- Tan C, Liu S, Xiang Z. [The expression of CARD18 in apoptin-transfected gastric cancer cells and gastric adenocarcinoma tissues]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:858-61 pubmed..05). CONCLUSION CARD18 may be both a promising marker for prognosis and a target protein for treatment of gastric cancer. ..
- Tang Z, He G, Xu J, Zhongfu L. Knockdown of Cbp/P300-interacting transactivator with Glu/Asp-rich carboxy-terminal domain 2 inhibits cell division and increases apoptosis in gastric cancer. J Surg Res. 2017;211:1-7 pubmed publisher..CITED2 supports gastric cancer cell colony formation and proliferation while inhibiting apoptosis making it a potential gene therapy target for gastric cancer. ..
- Zeng B, Zeng Z, Liu C, Yang Y. [Effect of Golgi ?-mannosidase 2 (GM2) gene knockdown on adhesion abilities of human gastric carcinoma cell line BGC-823 and its mechanism]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:789-794 pubmed..The changes might be related to the up-regulated expression of E-cadherin and the down-regulation of P-selectin. ..
- Li W, Gao Q. [Mig-7 enhances vasculogenic mimicry in gastric cancer cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;28:1142-5 pubmed..The formation of VM is inhibited by reducing the expression of Mig-7 in gastric cancer cells, which might be mediated by down-regulating the expressions of p-ERK1/2 and MMP-2 proteins. ..