Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on signal transduction in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: signal transduction
Publications336 found, 100 shown here
- Li J, Yu J, Ma H, Yang N, Li L, Zheng D, et al. Intranasal Pretreatment with Z-Ligustilide, the Main Volatile Component of Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Confers Prophylaxis against Cerebral Ischemia via Nrf2 and HSP70 Signaling Pathways. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:1533-1542 pubmed publisher..05). Together, intranasal delivery of Z-LIG enhanced protection against ischemic injury via Nrf2 and HSP70 signaling pathways and has prophylactic potential in the population at high risk of stroke. ..
- Jing T, Wang H, Srivenugopal K, He G, Liu J, Miao L, et al. Conditional expression of type 2 angiotensin II receptor in rat vascular smooth muscle cells reveals the interplay of the angiotensin system in matrix metalloproteinase 2 expression and vascular remodeling. Int J Mol Med. 2009;24:103-10 pubmed..The findings provide fresh experimental approaches to prevent or control restenosis through transduction of VSMCs expressing optimal levels of AT2R. ..
- Liu C, Li Q, Zhou X. [Inhibition of suppressor of cytokine signaling 1 on lipopolysaccharide-induced mucin5AC hypersecretion and the mechanism in human bronchial epithelial cells]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2016;96:966-70 pubmed publisher..69±1.32) vs (11.01±1.41) ?g/mg] (all P<0.05). These results show that SOCS1 suppresses LPS-promoted MUC5AC hypersecretion through the inhibition of JAK1/STAT1 signaling pathway. ..
- Liu C, Li Q, Zhou X, Kolosov V, Perelman J. Rhythmic pressure waves induce mucin5AC expression via an EGFR-mediated signaling pathway in human airway epithelial cells. DNA Cell Biol. 2013;32:423-9 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results indicate that RPW modulate MUC5AC expression via the EGFR-PI3K-Akt/ERK-signaling pathway in human bronchial epithelial cells. ..
- Yao Z, Yang S, He W, Li L, Xu R, Zhang X, et al. P311 promotes renal fibrosis via TGFÎ²1/Smad signaling. Sci Rep. 2015;5:17032 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrate that P311 plays a key role in renal fibrosis via TGFÎ²1/Smad signaling, which could be a novel target for the management of renal fibrosis. ..
- He P, Sun L, Zhu D, Zhang H, Zhang L, Guo Y, et al. Knock-Down of Endogenous Bornavirus-Like Nucleoprotein 1 Inhibits Cell Growth and Induces Apoptosis in Human Oligodendroglia Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:435 pubmed publisher..This study provides evidence that EBLN1 plays a key role in regulating cell life and death, thereby opening several avenues of investigation regarding EBLN1 in the future. ..
- Li N, Wang J, Gao F, Tian Y, Song R, Zhu S. The role of uncoupling protein 2 in the apoptosis induced by free fatty acid in rat cardiomyocytes. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2010;55:161-7 pubmed publisher..In summary, free fatty acids induced UCP2 expression through peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in adult rat cardiomyocytes. ..
- Zhang J, Cheng C, He C, Zhou Y, Cao Y. The expression of Bcl-XL, Bcl-XS and p27Kip1 in topotecan-induced apoptosis in hepatoblastoma HepG2 cell line. Cancer Invest. 2008;26:456-63 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the experiment in vitro could provide a new idea for the clinical chemotherapy based on the combination of traditional drugs with the specific-siRNA targeted on the protective response gene. ..
- Chen L, Wu J, Pier E, Zhao Y, Shen Z. mTORC2-PKB?/Akt1 Serine 473 phosphorylation axis is essential for regulation of FOXP3 Stability by chemokine CCL3 in psoriasis. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133:418-28 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest vital roles for CCL3-mTORC2-isoform PKB/Akt1 S473 phosphorylation axis in FOXP3+Tregs and the development of psoriasis. ..
- Li L, Luo Z, Yu H, Feng X, Wang P, Chen J, et al. Telmisartan improves insulin resistance of skeletal muscle through peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-? activation. Diabetes. 2013;62:762-74 pubmed publisher..These effects were absent in MCK-PPAR?(-/-) mice. These findings implicate PPAR? as a potential therapeutic target in the treatment of hypertensive subjects with insulin resistance. ..
- Li T, Zhu D, Mou T, Guo Z, Pu J, Wu Z. [Interleukin-37 induces apoptosis and autophagy of SMMC-7721 cells by inhibiting phosphorylation of mTOR]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:440-445 pubmed..Autophagosome was obvious in the IL-37 treated group. Conclusion IL-37 induces the apoptosis and autophagy in SMMC-7721 cells, which may be related to the phosphorylation of mTOR. ..
- Su N, Du X, Chen L. FGF signaling: its role in bone development and human skeleton diseases. Front Biosci. 2008;13:2842-65 pubmed..In this review, we are going to give a summary of the role of FGFs/FGFRs in skeleton development and diseases, and pay more attention to those recent progresses. ..
- Liao J, Wei Q, Zou Y, Fan J, Song D, Cui J, et al. Notch Signaling Augments BMP9-Induced Bone Formation by Promoting the Osteogenesis-Angiogenesis Coupling Process in Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:1905-1923 pubmed publisher..It's conceivable that simultaneous activation of the BMP9 and Notch pathways should efficiently couple osteogenesis and angiogenesis of MSCs for successful bone tissue engineering. ..
- Wang Y, Wu N, Hu M, Mou Y, Li R, Chen L, et al. Inhibitory effect of adenovirus-mediated siRNA-targeting BMPR-IB on UHMWPE-induced bone destruction in the murine air pouch model. Connect Tissue Res. 2012;53:528-34 pubmed publisher..Local administration of adenovirus expressing siRNA-targeting BMPR-IB may be a feasible and effective therapeutic candidate to treat or prevent wear debris-associated osteolysis. ..
- Liang L, Tan X, Zhou Q, Zhu Y, Tian Y, Yu H, et al. IL-1? triggered by peptidoglycan and lipopolysaccharide through TLR2/4 and ROS-NLRP3 inflammasome-dependent pathways is involved in ocular Behçet's disease. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:402-14 pubmed publisher..Interaction of TLR2/4 with their ligands PGN/LPS is involved in BD pathogenesis, possibly by the induction of IL-1? through a ROS-NLRP3-dependent pathway. ..
- Wang F, Hu C, Hua X, Song L, Xia Q. Translationally controlled tumor protein, a dual functional protein involved in the immune response of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69284 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results characterize BmTCTP as a dual-functional protein involved in both the cellular and the humoral immune response of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. ..
- Hu N, Wang C, Liang X, Yin L, Luo X, Liu B, et al. Inhibition of histone deacetylases potentiates BMP9-induced osteogenic signaling in mouse mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;32:486-98 pubmed publisher..Thus, Hdac inhibitors may be used as novel therapeutics for bone fracture healing. ..
- Zhou M, Hou Y, Yang G, Zhang H, Tu G, Du Y, et al. LncRNA-Hh Strengthen Cancer Stem Cells Generation in Twist-Positive Breast Cancer via Activation of Hedgehog Signaling Pathway. Stem Cells. 2016;34:55-66 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that lncRNAs function as an important regulator endowing Twist-induced EMT cells to gain the CSC-like stemness properties. ..
- Liu J, Liu Q, Khoury J, Li Y, Han X, Li J, et al. Hypoxic preconditioning decreases nuclear factor ÎºB activity via Disrupted in Schizophrenia-1. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2016;70:140-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrate that hypoxic pre-conditioning decreases the activation of nuclear factor ÎºB through the transcriptional induction of Disrupted in Schizophrenia-1. ..
- Liu H, He J, Li W, Yang Z, Wang Y, Yin J, et al. Geniposide inhibits interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 production in lipopolysaccharide-induced human umbilical vein endothelial cells by blocking p38 and ERK1/2 signaling pathways. Inflamm Res. 2010;59:451-61 pubmed publisher..The results show that geniposide can inhibit LPS-induced IL-6 and IL-8 production in HUVECs by blocking p38 MAPK and ERK1/2 signaling pathways. ..
- Xiang T, Li L, Fan Y, Jiang Y, Ying Y, Putti T, et al. PLCD1 is a functional tumor suppressor inducing G(2)/M arrest and frequently methylated in breast cancer. Cancer Biol Ther. 2010;10:520-7 pubmed publisher..Tumor-specific methylation of PLCD1 might serve as a biomarker for possible early detection and prognosis prediction of breast cancer. ..
- Yin F, Liu J, Zheng X, Guo L, Xiao H. Geniposide induces the expression of heme oxygenase-1 via PI3K/Nrf2-signaling to enhance the antioxidant capacity in primary hippocampal neurons. Biol Pharm Bull. 2010;33:1841-6 pubmed..Taken together, the novel cytoprotective mechanism of geniposide to antagonize oxidative stress may be involved in PI3K- and Nrf2-mediated upregulation of the antioxidative enzyme HO-1...
- Zhou W, Song Y, Xu H, Zhou K, Zhang W, Chen J, et al. In nonfunctional pituitary adenomas, estrogen receptors and slug contribute to development of invasiveness. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011;96:E1237-45 pubmed publisher..ER? and ER? may act in opposite directions to regulate the Slug-E-cadherin pathway and to affect invasiveness of NFPA. ..
- Hu J, Luo C, Chu W, Shan Y, Qian Z, Zhu G, et al. 20-Hydroxyecdysone protects against oxidative stress-induced neuronal injury by scavenging free radicals and modulating NF-?B and JNK pathways. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50764 pubmed publisher..Together, these results support that 20E protects against cerebral ischemia injury by inhibiting ROS/RNS production and modulating oxidative stress-induced signal transduction pathways. ..
- Liu Q, Luo Q, HALIM A, Song G. Targeting lipid metabolism of cancer cells: A promising therapeutic strategy for cancer. Cancer Lett. 2017;401:39-45 pubmed publisher..Understanding the regulation of lipid metabolism in cancer cells has important implications for exploring a new therapeutic strategy for management and treatment of cancer. ..
- Ming J, Xu J, Li T, Zhang Y, Yang G, Liu L. [Relationship between Cx40/43 regulating the intracellular Ca2+ concentration of vascular smooth muscle cell (VSMC) and endothelium-dependent vascular contractive response of superior mesenteric artery in rats]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2009;25:31-5 pubmed..Cx40/43 can regulate the SMA endothelium-dependent vascular contractive response through [Ca2+]i of VSMC after hemorrhagic shock. ..
- Liang X, Wang P, Gao Q, Xiang T, Tao X. Endogenous LKB1 knockdown accelerates G(1)/S transition through p53 and p16 pathways. Cancer Biol Ther. 2010;9:156-60 pubmed..Our findings provided a plausible mechanism by which loss of LKB1 expression in normal cells contributes to the formation of malignancies. ..
- Guo L, Chen L, Bi S, Chai L, Wang Z, Cao C, et al. PTEN inhibits proliferation and functions of hypertrophic scar fibroblasts. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;361:161-8 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a novel biological role for PTEN/AKT pathway in HS and suggest PTEN as a potential therapeutic target for HS treatment. ..
- Wang Y, Li M, Xu X, Song M, Tao H, Bai Y. Green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) promotes neural progenitor cell proliferation and sonic hedgehog pathway activation during adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012;56:1292-303 pubmed publisher..The blockage of the Shh signal with the pharmacological inhibitor cyclopamine attenuated EGCG-induced hippocampal neurogenesis. Our results provide strong evidence that EGCG enhances adult hippocampal neurogenesis. ..
- Xue Q, Liu Y, He R, Yang S, Tong J, Li X, et al. Lyophilized Powder of Catalpol and Puerarin Protects Neurovascular Unit from Stroke. Int J Biol Sci. 2016;12:367-80 pubmed publisher..This research provides a candidate medicine for brain stroke and, at the same time, a pattern for drug study targeting NVU in vitro. ..
- Yan X, Shen H, Jiang H, Hu D, Zhang C, Wang J, et al. External Qi of Yan Xin Qigong Induces apoptosis and inhibits migration and invasion of estrogen-independent breast cancer cells through suppression of Akt/NF-kB signaling. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2010;25:263-70 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that YXQ-EQ may induce apoptosis and inhibition of migration and invasion of MDA-MB-231 cells through the repression of Akt/NF-kappaB signaling. ..
- Huang H, Han Y, Wang X, Chen C, Yu C, He D, et al. Inhibitory effect of the D(3) dopamine receptor on insulin receptor expression and function in vascular smooth muscle cells. Am J Hypertens. 2011;24:654-60 pubmed publisher..D(3) receptor stimulation may be a target to reduce the adverse effect of insulin in hypertension by inhibition of insulin receptor expression and function in arterial VSMCs. ..
- Qin Z, Yu P, Qian D, Song M, Tan H, Yu Y, et al. Hydrogen-rich saline prevents neointima formation after carotid balloon injury by suppressing ROS and the TNF-?/NF-?B pathway. Atherosclerosis. 2012;220:343-50 pubmed publisher..HRSS may have a protective role in the prevention of neointima hyperplasia and restenosis after angioplasty. HRSS may partially exert its role by neutralizing the local ROS and suppressing the TNF-?/NF-?B pathway. ..
- Yi L, Chen C, Jin X, Zhang T, Zhou Y, Zhang Q, et al. Differential suppression of intracellular reactive oxygen species-mediated signaling pathway in vascular endothelial cells by several subclasses of flavonoids. Biochimie. 2012;94:2035-44 pubmed publisher..Our results provide evidence for AS prevention and a basis for designing the potent anti-atherosclerotic agents. ..
- Xu J, Lan D, Li T, Yang G, Liu L. Angiopoietins regulate vascular reactivity after haemorrhagic shock in rats through the Tie2-nitric oxide pathway. Cardiovasc Res. 2012;96:308-19 pubmed publisher..Ang-2 was mainly responsible for the hyporeactivity at late shock through the Tie2-Erk-iNOS pathway and the release of a large amount of NO. ..
- Chen G, Qiu Y, Sun L, Yu M, Wang W, Xiao W, et al. The jagged-2/notch-1/hes-1 pathway is involved in intestinal epithelium regeneration after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76274 pubmed publisher..The Jagged-2/Notch-1/Hes-1 signaling pathway is involved in intestinal epithelium regeneration early after I/R injury by increasing crypt epithelial cell proliferation. ..
- Fan X, Xue F, Zhang Y, Xing X, Liu H, Mao S, et al. The Apelin-APJ axis is an endogenous counterinjury mechanism in experimental acute lung injury. Chest. 2015;147:969-978 pubmed publisher..The apelin-APJ signaling pathway is an endogenous anti-injury and organ-protective mechanism that is activated during ARDS to counteract the injury response and to prevent uncontrolled lung injury. ..
- Ding H, Wu X, Wu J, Yagita H, He Y, Zhang J, et al. Delivering PD-1 inhibitory signal concomitant with blocking ICOS co-stimulation suppresses lupus-like syndrome in autoimmune BXSB mice. Clin Immunol. 2006;118:258-67 pubmed..Our results indicate the therapeutic potential of simultaneous stimulation of PD-1-mediated pathway and blockade of ICOS-B7h co-stimulation in the prevention of human lupus nephritis. ..
- Cao J, Ren G, Gong Y, Dong S, Yin Y, Zhang L. Bronchial epithelial cells release IL-6, CXCL1 and CXCL8 upon mast cell interaction. Cytokine. 2011;56:823-31 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that the interaction of mast cells with bronchial epithelial cells may represent a crucial mechanism of regulating local inflammatory response in allergic asthma. ..
- Zhou Z, Wang Z, Cao L, Hu S, Zhang Z, Qin B, et al. Upregulation of chicken TLR4, TLR15 and MyD88 in heterophils and monocyte-derived macrophages stimulated with Eimeria tenella in vitro. Exp Parasitol. 2013;133:427-33 pubmed publisher..tenella sporozoites were up-regulated significantly than unstimulated cells. The results suggest that ChTLR4 and ChTLR15 are involved in response to E. tenella infection, and may operate in a MyD88-dependent manner for host defense. ..
- Luo Y, Xu D, Dong H, Zhang B, Liu Y, Niu W, et al. Tanshinone IIA inhibits hypoxia-induced pulmonary artery smooth muscle cell proliferation via Akt/Skp2/p27-associated pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56774 pubmed publisher..The novel information partially explained the anti-remodeling property of tanshinone IIA on pulmonary artery in HPH...
- Liu C, Li Q, Zhou X, Kolosov V, Perelman J. Human airway trypsin-like protease induces mucin5AC hypersecretion via a protease-activated receptor 2-mediated pathway in human airway epithelial cells. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2013;535:234-40 pubmed publisher..Thus, PAR2 could represent a novel therapeutic target for chronic airway diseases with mucus hypersecretion. ..
- Wang C, Liu Y, Wang Y, Li H, Zhang R, He M, et al. Adenovirus-mediated siRNA targeting CXCR2 attenuates titanium particle-induced osteolysis by suppressing osteoclast formation. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:727-35 pubmed..CONCLUSIONS CXCR2 plays a critical role in particle-induced osteolysis, and siCXCR2 may be a novel treatment for aseptic loosening. ..
- Wang R, Wang W, Ao L, Wang Z, Hao X, Zhang H. Benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-diol-9,10-epoxide suppresses the migration and invasion of human extravillous trophoblast HTR-8/SVneo cells by down-regulating MMP2 through inhibition of FAK/SRC/PI3K/AKT pathway. Toxicology. 2017;386:72-83 pubmed publisher..This study reveals the mechanism of Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons-inhibited migration and invasion of trophoblast, and enhanced our experimental understanding of the adverse effects of PAHs on embryo implantation in early pregnancy. ..
- Yan X, Shen H, Jiang H, Zhang C, Hu D, Wang J, et al. External Qi of Yan Xin Qigong differentially regulates the Akt and extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathways and is cytotoxic to cancer cells but not to normal cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2006;38:2102-13 pubmed
- Zhang H, Gao Y, Dai Z, Meng T, Tu S, Yan Y. IGF-1 reduces BACE-1 expression in PC12 cells via activation of PI3-K/Akt and MAPK/ERK1/2 signaling pathways. Neurochem Res. 2011;36:49-57 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that IGF-1-induced reduction of BACE-1 might involve the PI3-K/Akt and MAPK/ERK1/2 signaling pathways. ..
- Liu J, Wang Z, Tang J, Tang R, Shan X, Zhang W, et al. Hepatitis C virus core protein activates Wnt/?-catenin signaling through multiple regulation of upstream molecules in the SMMC-7721 cell line. Arch Virol. 2011;156:1013-23 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggested that the core protein may be directly involved in Wnt/?-catenin-mediated liver pathogenesis. ..
- Chai J, He Y, Cai S, Jiang Z, Wang H, Li Q, et al. Elevated hepatic multidrug resistance-associated protein 3/ATP-binding cassette subfamily C 3 expression in human obstructive cholestasis is mediated through tumor necrosis factor alpha and c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase/stress-activated protein kinase-si. Hepatology. 2012;55:1485-94 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that up-regulation of hepatic MRP3/ABCC3 expression in human obstructive cholestasis is likely triggered by TNF?, mediated by activation of JNK/SAPK and SP1. ..
- Guo H, Yang K, Deng F, Xing Y, Li Y, Lian X, et al. Wnt3a inhibits proliferation but promotes melanogenesis of melan-a cells. Int J Mol Med. 2012;30:636-42 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results suggest that Wnt3a plays an important role in melanocyte homeostasis. ..
- Long H, Xie R, Xiang T, Zhao Z, Lin S, Liang Z, et al. Autocrine CCL5 signaling promotes invasion and migration of CD133+ ovarian cancer stem-like cells via NF-?B-mediated MMP-9 upregulation. Stem Cells. 2012;30:2309-19 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that the autocrine activation of CCR1 and CCR3 by CCL5 represents one of major mechanisms underlying the metastatic property of ovarian CSLCs...
- Duan J, Qiu W, Xu S, Wang B, Ye X, Ping Y, et al. Strategies for isolating and enriching cancer stem cells: well begun is half done. Stem Cells Dev. 2013;22:2221-39 pubmed publisher..Although many challenges remain to be overcome, it is reasonable to believe that more reliable, efficient, and convenient methods will be developed in the near future. ..
- Zhao Y, Xu J, Wang W, Wang J, He J, Li L, et al. Activation of JNKs is essential for BMP9-induced osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. BMB Rep. 2013;46:422-7 pubmed..What is most noteworthy, however, is that inhibition of JNKs activity resulted in reduction of BMP9-induced osteogenic differentiation of MSCs, implying that activation of JNKs is essential for BMP9 osteoinductive activity. ..
- Tan J, You Y, Xu T, Yu P, Wu D, Deng H, et al. Par-4 downregulation confers cisplatin resistance in pancreatic cancer cells via PI3K/Akt pathway-dependent EMT. Toxicol Lett. 2014;224:7-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results indicate that Par-4 downregulation confers CDDP resistance via PI3K/Akt pathway-dependent EMT in BXPC-3 cells. Therefore, Par-4 may be a potential target for overcoming CDDP resistance in pancreatic cancer. ..
- Qiao X, Xu J, Yang Q, Du Y, Lei S, Liu Z, et al. Transient acidosis during early reperfusion attenuates myocardium ischemia reperfusion injury via PI3k-Akt-eNOS signaling pathway. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2013;2013:126083 pubmed publisher..In this paper, we concluded that transient acidosis reperfusion conferred cardioprotection against myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury in isolated rat hearts through activating PI3K-Akt-eNOS pathway. ..
- Miao Y, Zhao S, Gao Y, Wang R, Wu Q, Wu H, et al. Curcumin pretreatment attenuates inflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction in experimental stroke: The possible role of Sirt1 signaling. Brain Res Bull. 2016;121:9-15 pubmed publisher..These effects of CCM were abolished by sirtinol. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that CCM treatment attenuates ischemic stroke-induced brain injury via activation of SIRT1. ..
- Zhao W, Wang J, Zhu B, Duan Y, Chen F, Nian W, et al. IGFBP7 functions as a potential lymphangiogenesis inducer in non-small cell lung carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1483-92 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, by assessing the capability of lymphatic endothelial cell forming lymphatic vessel-like structures in vitro, it appears to enhance lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Qiu Y, Zheng H, Sun L, Peng K, Xiao W, Yang H. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 modulates upregulation of mutT homolog-1 in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2015;21:13447-56 pubmed publisher..MTH-1 expression in CRC cells was upregulated via HIF-1Î± in response to hypoxic stress, emphasizing the crucial role of HIF-1Î±-induced MTH-1 in tumor growth. ..
- Zhang R, Sun S, Ji F, Liu C, Lin H, Xie L, et al. CNTN-1 Enhances Chemoresistance in Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Through Induction of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition by Targeting the PI3K/Akt Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;43:465-480 pubmed publisher..CNTN-1 may be a potential therapeutic target to reverse chemoresistance in cisplatin-resistant lung adenocarcinoma. ..
- Wang Y, Mao M, Xu J. Cell-surface nucleolin is involved in lipopolysaccharide internalization and signalling in alveolar macrophages. Cell Biol Int. 2011;35:677-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, C23 participates in the regulation of LPS-induced inflammation of AMs, which indicates that cell-surface C23 is a new and promising therapeutic target for the treatment of bacterial infections. ..
- Huang E, Zhu G, Jiang W, Yang K, Gao Y, Luo Q, et al. Growth hormone synergizes with BMP9 in osteogenic differentiation by activating the JAK/STAT/IGF1 pathway in murine multilineage cells. J Bone Miner Res. 2012;27:1566-75 pubmed publisher..Thus, it is conceivable that the BMP9-GH-IGF axis may be exploited as an innovative strategy to enhance osteogenesis in regenerative medicine. ..
- Huang X, Jiao B, Fung C, Zhang Y, Ho W, Chan C, et al. The presence of two distinct prolactin receptors in seabream with different tissue distribution patterns, signal transduction pathways and regulation of gene expression by steroid hormones. J Endocrinol. 2007;194:373-92 pubmed..The sbPRLR1 gene promoter activity was activated by estradiol and cortisol, but not by testosterone. In contrast, the sbPRLR2 gene promoter activity was inhibited by estradiol, cortisol, and testosterone. ..
- Zhang L, Xie P, Wang J, Yang Q, Fang C, Zhou S, et al. Impaired peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma contributes to phenotypic modulation of vascular smooth muscle cells during hypertension. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:13666-77 pubmed publisher..Impaired PPAR-gamma expression is responsible for VSMC phenotypic modulation during hypertension. These findings highlight an attractive therapeutic target for hypertension-related vascular disorders...
- Liu H, Du Y, He J, Chen W, Li W, Yang Z, et al. Tetramethylpyrazine inhibits production of nitric oxide and inducible nitric oxide synthase in lipopolysaccharide-induced N9 microglial cells through blockade of MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways, and suppression of intracellular reactive oxygen s. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010;129:335-43 pubmed publisher..Further, TMP suppressed the formation of intracellular ROS in LPS-induced N9 cells. TMP inhibited production of NO and iNOS in LPS-induced N9 cells through blocking MAPK and PI3K/Akt activation and suppressing ROS production. ..
- Wang H, Zhang G, Dai J, Min J. [Immune evasion of human lung carcinoma cell A549 suppressed by human lymphoma cell Jurkat via Fas/FasL pathway]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:681-5 pubmed publisher..The Jurkat cells might decrease the survival rates of A549 cells and enhanced its apoptosis and immune evasion partly via Fas/FasL pathway. ..
- Li Y, Zeng J, Huang S, Wang X, Zhao S, Bai W, et al. Selective leukemia cell death by activation of the double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinase PKR. Int J Mol Med. 2011;28:215-22 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate that targeted PKR activation led to selective apoptosis induction in K562 cells, which correlated with caspase-8 activity and enhanced expression of BAX. ..
- Zhong J, Yang L, Lu F, Xiao H, Xu R, Wang L, et al. UVA, UVB and UVC induce differential response signaling pathways converged on the eIF2? phosphorylation. Photochem Photobiol. 2011;87:1092-104 pubmed publisher..Importantly, we also show evidence that a direct eIF2? kinase PKR is activated though phosphorylation by either RSK1 or MSK1, two downstream kinases of MAPKs/PI-3 kinase-mediated signaling pathways. ..
- Su Y, Deng H, Zhang M, Long J, Peng Z. Adiponectin inhibits PDGF-induced mesangial cell proliferation: regulation of mammalian target of rapamycin-mediated survival pathway by adenosine 5-monophosphate-activated protein kinase. Horm Metab Res. 2012;44:21-7 pubmed publisher..From these findings, it is implied that adiponectin could attenuate renal dysfunction associated with MC disorders through AMPK-mTOR signal pathway. ..
- Pan X, Yue J, Ding G, Li B, Liu X, Zheng X, et al. Leucine-rich repeat 11 of Toll-like receptor 9 can tightly bind to CpG-containing oligodeoxynucleotides, and the positively charged residues are critical for the high affinity. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:30596-609 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the results suggested that LRR11 could strongly bind to CpG ODN, whereas mutations at the five positively charge residues reduced this high affinity. LRR11 may be further investigated as an antagonist of hTLR9. ..
- Yan A, Li G, Zhang X, Zhu B, Linghu H. Pro-survival effect of Dock180 overexpression on rat-derived H9C2 cardiomyocytes. Med Sci Monit Basic Res. 2013;19:12-9 pubmed..Dock180 could act as a pro-survival molecule in H9C2 cardiomyocytes via activation of its downstream pro-survival signaling molecule, AKT. ..
- Tao J, Yan C, Tian X, Liu S, Li Y, Zhang J, et al. CREG promotes the proliferation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells through the ERK/cyclin E signaling pathway. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:18437-56 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a novel role of CREG to promote HUVEC proliferation through the ERK/cyclin E signaling pathway. ..
- Li L, Dong H, Song E, Xu X, Liu L, Song Y. Nrf2/ARE pathway activation, HO-1 and NQO1 induction by polychlorinated biphenyl quinone is associated with reactive oxygen species and PI3K/AKT signaling. Chem Biol Interact. 2014;209:56-67 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that Nrf2 activation by PCB29-pQ in HepG2 cells is associated with ROS and AKT pathway but not MAPK signaling, the activation of Nrf2/ARE may be an adaptive response to oxidative stress. ..
- Zeng H, Zhang Y, Yi Q, Wu Y, Wan R, Tang L. CRIM1, a newfound cancer-related player, regulates the adhesion and migration of lung cancer cells. Growth Factors. 2015;33:384-92 pubmed publisher..These observations provide evidence for the first time that CRIM1 plays a role in cancer cells by enhancing the migration and adhesion and increasing the expression of N-CAD and E-CAD. ..
- Lv Z, Hu M, Ren X, Fan M, Zhen J, Chen L, et al. Fyn Mediates High Glucose-Induced Actin Cytoskeleton Reorganization of Podocytes via Promoting ROCK Activation In Vitro. J Diabetes Res. 2016;2016:5671803 pubmed publisher..These observations demonstrate that in vitro Fyn mediates high glucose-induced actin cytoskeleton remodeling of podocytes via promoting ROCK activation and paxillin phosphorylation. ..
- Zuo G, Kohls C, He B, Chen L, Zhang W, Shi Q, et al. The CCN proteins: important signaling mediators in stem cell differentiation and tumorigenesis. Histol Histopathol. 2010;25:795-806 pubmed publisher..Understanding of the biological functions of the CCN proteins would not only provide insight into their roles in numerous cellular processes but also offer opportunities for developing therapeutics by targeting CCN functions. ..
- Zhang B, Wang Y, Pang X, Su Y, Ai G, Wang T. ER stress induced by ionising radiation in IEC-6 cells. Int J Radiat Biol. 2010;86:429-35 pubmed publisher..Thus, we concluded that IR could induce moderate ER stress directly in IEC-6 cells. ..
- Wang L, Chen Q, Li G, Ke D. Ghrelin stimulates angiogenesis via GHSR1a-dependent MEK/ERK and PI3K/Akt signal pathways in rat cardiac microvascular endothelial cells. Peptides. 2012;33:92-100 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that ghrelin may play an important role in myocardial angiogenesis. ..
- Weiling H, Xiaowen Y, Chunmei L, Jianping X. Function and evolution of ubiquitous bacterial signaling adapter phosphopeptide recognition domain FHA. Cell Signal. 2013;25:660-5 pubmed publisher..To provide basis for the studies of other bacterial FHA domain containing proteins, the status of bacterial FHA functionality and evolution were summarized. ..
- Xu H, Shen L, Chen X, Ding Y, He J, Zhu J, et al. mTOR/P70S6K promotes spermatogonia proliferation and spermatogenesis in Sprague Dawley rats. Reprod Biomed Online. 2016;32:207-17 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that mTOR plays an important role in spermatogenesis by regulating p70s6k activation and that 4e-bp1 is either directly or indirectly regulated by PI3K. ..
- Hu F, Yang F. A framework for modeling information propagation of biological systems at critical states. Biosystems. 2016;141:40-4 pubmed publisher..We find that mobility breaks down criticality of the system. ..
- Luo J, Chen R, Zeng S, Yu J, Jiang G, Wang L, et al. The effects of berberine on a murine model of multiple sclerosis and the SPHK1/S1P signaling pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:927-932 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that BBR suppresses demyelination and loss of neurophysiological function by inhibiting the SphK1/S1P signaling pathway. The use of BBR as a treatment of MS warrant further exploration. ..
- Cheng X, Jian R. [Identification of proteins interacting with adaptor protein Bam32]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005;21:432-4 pubmed..The interaction of Bam32 with Lyn leads to Bam32 phosphorylation, which might play an important role in activating downstream signaling molecules. ..