Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on rats in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Publications431 found, 100 shown here
- Xia J, Chen X, Song C, Ye J, Yu Z, Hu Z. Postsynaptic excitation of prefrontal cortical pyramidal neurons by hypocretin-1/orexin A through the inhibition of potassium currents. J Neurosci Res. 2005;82:729-36 pubmed..These results indicate that hypocretin-1 exerts a postsynaptic excitatory action on PFC neurons through the inhibition of K+ currents, which probably results from activation of PKC and PLC signaling pathways. ..
- Mi Y, Sun C, Yao C, Xiong L, Wang S, Luo X, et al. [Effect of steep pulsed electric fields on the immune response of tumor-bearing Wistar mice]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:253-6 pubmed..05). The results also showed that SPEFs could not only kill tumor cells but also induce antitumor immune response and improve the immune function of the host efficiently. ..
- Liu X, Li P, Liu P, Xiong R, Zhang E, Chen X, et al. The essential role for c-Ski in mediating TGF-beta1-induced bi-directional effects on skin fibroblast proliferation through a feedback loop. Biochem J. 2008;409:289-97 pubmed
- Zeng K, Wang X, Wang Y, Yan Y. Enhanced synaptic vesicle traffic in hippocampus of phenytoin-resistant kindled rats. Neurochem Res. 2009;34:899-904 pubmed publisher..The increased expressions of synaptotagmin-I and clathrin in the hippocampus of phenytoin-resistant kindled rats play a role in the development of intractable epilepsy. ..
- He Y, Li Y, Peng Z, Yu H, Zhang X, Chen L, et al. Role of N-glycosylation of the SEA module of rodent Muc3 in posttranslational processing of its carboxy-terminal domain. Glycobiology. 2009;19:1094-102 pubmed publisher..The interaction of the heterodimer was independent of the N-glycans within the rodent Muc3 SEA module. Thus, the N-glycosylation pattern constituted a control point for the modulation of the proteolytic cleavage of the SEA module. ..
- Deng W, Wang D, Zhang W, Li C. Regulation of epithelial sodium channel ?-subunit expression by adenosine receptor A?a in alveolar epithelial cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1551-5 pubmed..Activation of A(2a)AR has a protective effect during the lung injury, which may be beneficial to the prognosis of acute lung injury. ..
- Deng L, Wang Q, Yuan H, Liu J, Tang Q, Xu X. [Effect of catalpol and puerarin freeze-dried powder on coagulability, hemorheology and no in rats with Qi-deficiency and blood-stasis syndrome]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012;37:1472-6 pubmed..CPFPI has a significant effect in improving coagulability and hemorheology index and enhancing NO content in blood serum. ..
- Li J, Li P, Zhang Y, Li G, He F, Zhou Y, et al. Upregulation of ski in fibroblast is implicated in the peroxisome proliferator--activated receptor δ-mediated wound healing. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2012;30:1059-71 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that Ski is a novel target gene for PPARδ and upregulation of Ski to promote fibroblast proliferation is implicated in the PPARδ-mediated wound healing. ..
- Feng J, Shi J, Liu Y. The effect of lipopolysaccharides on the expression of CD14 and TLR4 in rat Kupffer cells. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2003;2:265-9 pubmed..It is implied that the increase of TLR4, CD14 expression may be induced by LPS within 1-3 hours, and further increase of TLR4, CD14 expression may be correlated with the cytokines produced by KCs. ..
- Wang S, Xu X, Zhang W, Li A, Dong W. [Effects of Erbie San on Walker-256 liver cancer and adjustment to unbalance of VEGF/endostatin in rats]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:89-91 pubmed..To investigate the anticancer effects of Erbie San on the rats bearing Walker-256 liver cancer and the potential mechanism of its angiogenesis effects...
- Wu N, Wang Y, Zhao H, Liu D, Ying X, Yin Z, et al. alpha-Crystallin downregulates the expression of TNF-alpha and iNOS by activated rat retinal microglia in vitro and in vivo. Ophthalmic Res. 2009;42:21-8 pubmed publisher..The protective effect of alpha-crystallin may be due to its effect on microglia via a downregulation in the expression and release of 2 key immune regulatory and inflammatory molecules: TNF-alpha and iNOS. ..
- Qin Z, Yu P, Qian D, Song M, Tan H, Yu Y, et al. Hydrogen-rich saline prevents neointima formation after carotid balloon injury by suppressing ROS and the TNF-?/NF-?B pathway. Atherosclerosis. 2012;220:343-50 pubmed publisher..HRSS may have a protective role in the prevention of neointima hyperplasia and restenosis after angioplasty. HRSS may partially exert its role by neutralizing the local ROS and suppressing the TNF-?/NF-?B pathway. ..
- Zhao F, Hu Y, Zhang Y, Zhu Q, Zhang X, Luo J, et al. Abnormal expression of stathmin 1 in brain tissue of patients with intractable temporal lobe epilepsy and a rat model. Synapse. 2012;66:781-91 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that stathmin 1 may participate in the abnormal network reorganization of synapses and contribute to the pathogenesis of TLE. ..
- Wang Q, Xing M, Deng L, Wang Y, Mukaram K, Xu X. [Distribution of puerarin contained in Zige freeze-dried powder injection in rat liver and kidney]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2012;37:1677-81 pubmed..It also showed no significant change in distribution and elimination in liver. This indicates that Zige freeze-dried powder injection is safer to kidney than puerarin freeze-dried powder injection. ..
- Huo Y, Yin X, Ji S, Zou H, Lang M, Zheng Z, et al. Inhibition of retinal ganglion cell axonal outgrowth through the Amino-Nogo-A signaling pathway. Neurochem Res. 2013;38:1365-74 pubmed publisher..RhoA G-LISA showed that RhoA activation was inhibited by Nogo-A siRNA and ?20, but increased by Nep1-40 treatment. These results suggest that Amino-Nogo inhibits RGC axonal outgrowth primarily through the integrin ?v signaling pathway. ..
- Xue Q, Liu Y, He R, Yang S, Tong J, Li X, et al. Lyophilized Powder of Catalpol and Puerarin Protects Neurovascular Unit from Stroke. Int J Biol Sci. 2016;12:367-80 pubmed publisher..This research provides a candidate medicine for brain stroke and, at the same time, a pattern for drug study targeting NVU in vitro. ..
- Zhang X, Xiao B, Hu C. [Study in the mechanism of Shuxuetong injection on antithrombosis and thrombolysis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1950-2 pubmed..Shuxuetong injection could accelerate secretion of tPA, and therefore enhance fibrinolysis. ..
- Liu J, Zheng X, Yin F, Hu Y, Guo L, Deng X, et al. Neurotrophic property of geniposide for inducing the neuronal differentiation of PC12 cells. Int J Dev Neurosci. 2006;24:419-24 pubmed..All these results show that activation of GLP-1 receptor by geniposide to induce the neuronal differentiation of PC12 cells involves in MAPK signaling cascade. ..
- Tang W, Chen Z, Liu Z, Zhang J, Xi G, Feng H. The effect of ecdysterone on cerebral vasospasm following experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in vitro and in vivo. Neurol Res. 2008;30:571-80 pubmed publisher..Ecdysterone could affect vascular adventitial fibroblast characteristics and attenuate vasospasm after SAH. ..
- Cui Z, Li P, Liu J, Liu S. [Induction of CYP1A1 expression of H4IIE cell after treated with the water organic pollutants from the Yangtze River and Jialing River]. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2008;37:540-2 pubmed..All samples could induce the activity of the CYP1A1 gene promoter XRE, and could induce the expression of CYP1A1 mRNA, hut the quantities of CYP1A1 mRNA expression were different according to the different treating time. ..
- Yin F, Liu J, Zheng X, Guo L. GLP-1 receptor plays a critical role in geniposide-induced expression of heme oxygenase-1 in PC12 cells. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:540-5 pubmed publisher..GLP-1R plays a critical role in geniposide-induced HO-1 expression to attenuate oxidative insults in PC12 cells. ..
- Liu W, Cui Z, Ao L, Zhou Z, Zhou Y, Yuan X, et al. Aberrant methylation accounts for cell adhesion-related gene silencing during 3-methylcholanthrene and diethylnitrosamine induced multistep rat lung carcinogenesis associated with overexpression of DNA methyltransferases 1 and 3a. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2011;251:70-8 pubmed publisher..We suggest that DNMT1 and DNMT3a protein overexpression may be responsible for this aberrant DNA methylation. ..
- Fang M, Shen L, Yin H, Pan Y, Wang L, Chen D, et al. Downregulation of gephyrin in temporal lobe epilepsy neurons in humans and a rat model. Synapse. 2011;65:1006-14 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that gephyrin may be involved in the development of TLE. ..
- Yang J, Chen D, He Y, Melendez A, Feng Z, Hong Q, et al. MiR-34 modulates Caenorhabditis elegans lifespan via repressing the autophagy gene atg9. Age (Dordr). 2013;35:11-22 pubmed publisher..elegans mir-34 mutation extends lifespan by enhancing autophagic flux in C. elegans, and that miR-34 represses autophagy by directly inhibiting the expression of the autophagy-related proteins Atg9 in mammalian cells...
- Chen Q, Zhou Z, Zhang L, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Zhong M, et al. Tau protein is involved in morphological plasticity in hippocampal neurons in response to BDNF. Neurochem Int. 2012;60:233-42 pubmed publisher..And BDNF could not increase the spine density of tau-knockdown neurons. These results highlight a possible role for tau protein in the dynamic rearrangement of cytoskeletal fibers vital for BDNF-induced synaptic plasticity. ..
- Li L, Qian Y, Jiang C, Lv Y, Liu W, Zhong L, et al. The use of hyaluronan to regulate protein adsorption and cell infiltration in nanofibrous scaffolds. Biomaterials. 2012;33:3428-45 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that such an HA-based nanofibrous scaffold resists protein adsorption and enhances cell infiltration, may offer possibilities to overcome the limitations of electrospinning technology. ..
- Jiang F, Yin H, Qin X. Fastigial nucleus electrostimulation reduces the expression of repulsive guidance molecule, improves axonal growth following focal cerebral ischemia. Neurochem Res. 2012;37:1906-14 pubmed publisher..Electrostimulation of the fastigial nucleus enhances axonal growth, possibly by reducing the expression of RGMa and RhoA after cerebral IR. ..
- Wang L, Gong B, Zhu L, Zhuo L, Li X, Zhang Q, et al. [Influence of electroacupuncture stimulation on serum and hepatic interleukin-18 expression in nonalcoholic fatty liver rats]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2013;38:208-13 pubmed
- Liu Y, Shen W. Inhibitive effect of cordyceps sinensis on experimental hepatic fibrosis and its possible mechanism. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:529-33 pubmed..To investigate the inhibitive effect and its possible mechanism of Cordyceps Sinensis (CS) on CCl(4)-plus ethanol-induced hepatic fibrogenesis in experimental rats...
- Zhang X, Liu Y, Zheng Q, Shen W, Shen D. [Influence of Cordyceps sinensis on pancreatic islet beta cells in rats with experimental liver fibrogenesis]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2003;11:93-4 pubmed..64muU/ml 3.95muU/ml, q=66.94, p<0.001; 140.44muU/ml 38.53muU/ml vs 52.94muU/ml 13.12muU/ml, q=12.98, p<0.01). Cordyceps sinensis can increase the basal insulin level of the islets in CCl(4)-induced liver fibrosis rats. ..
- Zeng C, Wang Z, Hopfer U, Asico L, Eisner G, Felder R, et al. Rat strain effects of AT1 receptor activation on D1 dopamine receptors in immortalized renal proximal tubule cells. Hypertension. 2005;46:799-805 pubmed..It is possible that an angiotensin II-mediated increase in D1 receptors and dissociation of AT1 from D1 receptors serve to counter regulate the long-term action of angiotensin II in WKY rats; different effects are seen in SHRs. ..
- Zeng C, Wang Z, Li H, Yu P, Zheng S, Wu L, et al. D3 dopamine receptor directly interacts with D1 dopamine receptor in immortalized renal proximal tubule cells. Hypertension. 2006;47:573-9 pubmed
- Ai Z, Chen D. [The significance and effects of liver X receptor alpha in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in rats]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2007;15:127-30 pubmed..01). There was a significant positive correlation between the expression of LXR alpha and the degree of NAFLD. The changes of LXR alpha gene are closely related to the development of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. ..
- Feng Y, Yang Q, Xu J, Qian G, Liu Y. Effects of HMGB1 on PMN apoptosis during LPS-induced acute lung injury. Exp Mol Pathol. 2008;85:214-22 pubmed publisher..It concludes that HMGB1 may contribute to the development of PMN apoptotic changes during LPS-induced acute lung injury. ..
- Liu D, Yang D, He H, Chen X, Cao T, Feng X, et al. Increased transient receptor potential canonical type 3 channels in vasculature from hypertensive rats. Hypertension. 2009;53:70-6 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we give experimental evidence that increased TRPC3 channel protein expression in the vasculature is important for elevated blood pressure. ..
- Wang D, Miao C, Gong J. [Effect of the liver X receptor agonist on LPS-induced inflammatory response associated factor IRAK-4 and NF-kappaB]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;25:293-5, 298 pubmed..LXR agonists can effectively up-regulate the level of LXR gene and protein and down-regulate the levels of IRAK4 and NF-kappaB mRNA and protein expression. They can also inhibit activity of NF-kappaB. ..
- Yang G, Xu J, Li T, Ming J, Chen W, Liu L. Role of V1a receptor in AVP-induced restoration of vascular hyporeactivity and its relationship to MLCP-MLC20 phosphorylation pathway. J Surg Res. 2010;161:312-20 pubmed publisher..The mechanism is mainly through PKC-MLCP-MLC(20) phosphorylation calcium sensitivity pathway. ..
- Chen Y, Yan T, Shi L, Liu Z, Liang S, Luan X, et al. Knockdown of interleukin-2 by shRNA-mediated RNA interference prolongs liver allograft survival. J Surg Res. 2010;159:582-7 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that IL-2 targeting using RNA interference approach may be of potential interest in organ transplantation. ..
- Wu W, Chen X, Hu C, Li J, Yu Z, Cai W. Transplantation of neural stem cells expressing hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha (HIF-1alpha) improves behavioral recovery in a rat stroke model. J Clin Neurosci. 2010;17:92-5 pubmed publisher..Gene-modified NSC expressing HIF-1alpha have therapeutic potential in ischemic stroke. ..
- Xiang F, Huang Y, Shi X, Zhang Q. Mitochondrial chaperone tumour necrosis factor receptor-associated protein 1 protects cardiomyocytes from hypoxic injury by regulating mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening. FEBS J. 2010;277:1929-38 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that hypoxia induces an increase in TRAP1 expression in cardiomyocytes, and that TRAP1 plays a protective role by regulating the opening of the mitochondrial permeability transition pore...
- Shen X, Ming A, Li X, Zhou Z, Song B. Nanobacteria: a possible etiology for type III prostatitis. J Urol. 2010;184:364-9 pubmed publisher..We observed pathological changes in nanobacteria infected prostates in Sprague-Dawley(R) rats and investigated the possible etiological relationships of nanobacteria and type III prostatitis...
- Qu M, Deng Z, Zhou Z, Wei A, Chen C, Yu Z, et al. [Effect of microwave irradiation on expression of heat shock proteins family in primary cultured rat hippocampal neurons]. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2010;28:909-13 pubmed..Heat shock response which contributes to establish a cytoprotective state is induced by microwave irradiation in primary cultured rat hippocampal neurons. ..
- Hu Y, Cai K, Luo Z, Xu D, Xie D, Huang Y, et al. TiO2 nanotubes as drug nanoreservoirs for the regulation of mobility and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Acta Biomater. 2012;8:439-48 pubmed publisher..More importantly, the system demonstrated that it was capable of promoting the osteoblastic differentiation of MSCs. This study may have potential impact on the development of bone implants for enhanced bone osseointegration. ..
- Chen G, Qiu Y, Sun L, Yu M, Wang W, Xiao W, et al. The jagged-2/notch-1/hes-1 pathway is involved in intestinal epithelium regeneration after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76274 pubmed publisher..The Jagged-2/Notch-1/Hes-1 signaling pathway is involved in intestinal epithelium regeneration early after I/R injury by increasing crypt epithelial cell proliferation. ..
- Liu P, Zhao Y, Yuan Z, Ding H, Hu Y, Yang W, et al. Construction of Zn-incorporated multilayer films to promote osteoblasts growth and reduce bacterial adhesion. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;75:998-1005 pubmed publisher..The approach presented here affords an alternative to reduce bacterial infection and promote osteoblast growth for titanium-based implants. ..
- Xu S, Pi H, Zhang L, Zhang N, Li Y, Zhang H, et al. Melatonin prevents abnormal mitochondrial dynamics resulting from the neurotoxicity of cadmium by blocking calcium-dependent translocation of Drp1 to the mitochondria. J Pineal Res. 2016;60:291-302 pubmed publisher..Melatonin has significant pharmacological potential in protecting against the neurotoxicity of Cd by blocking the disbalance of mitochondrial fusion and fission. ..
- Liu W, Tian R, Hu W, Jia Y, Jiang H, Zhang J, et al. Preparation and evaluation of self-microemulsifying drug delivery system of baicalein. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:1532-9 pubmed publisher..7% increase in relative bioavailability compared with that of the baicalein suspension. Our studies illustrated the potential use of SMEDDS for the delivery of hydrophobic compounds, such as baicalein by the oral route. ..
- Song M, Yu X, Zhu G, Chen J, Zhao G, Huang L. Transfection of HGF gene enhances endothelial progenitor cell (EPC) function and improves EPC transplant efficiency for balloon-induced arterial injury in hypercholesterolemic rats. Vascul Pharmacol. 2009;51:205-13 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that gene delivery combined with EPC transplant may be a practical and promising therapy for the prevention of neointimal formation after vascular injury. ..
- Xiao R, Lei Z, Dang Y, Huang Y. Prompt myocardial damage contributes to hepatic, renal, and intestinal injuries soon after a severe burn in rats. J Trauma. 2011;71:663-71; discussion 672 pubmed publisher..The prompt cardiac dysfunction has some initiating effects on ischemic/hypoxic injury to organs such as the liver, kidneys, and intestines soon after a severe burn. ..
- Qu M, Zhou Z, Chen C, Li M, Pei L, Chu F, et al. Lycopene protects against trimethyltin-induced neurotoxicity in primary cultured rat hippocampal neurons by inhibiting the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Neurochem Int. 2011;59:1095-103 pubmed publisher..The anti-apoptotic effect of lycopene on hippocampal neurons highlights the therapeutic potential of plant-derived antioxidants against neurodegenerative diseases. ..
- Wu J, Lin H, Liu D, Liu J, Wang N, Mei X, et al. The protective effect of telmisartan in Type 2 diabetes rat kidneys is related to the downregulation of thioredoxin-interacting protein. J Endocrinol Invest. 2013;36:453-9 pubmed publisher..Telmisartan ameliorates oxidative stress and protects renal function in Type 2 diabetic rat kidneys. The downregulation of Txnip by telmisartan may be associated with PPAR? activation. ..
- Zhao Y, Ou S, Cheng S, Xiao Z, He W, Zhang J, et al. Dendritic development of hippocampal CA1 pyramidal cells in a neonatal hypoxia-ischemia injury model. J Neurosci Res. 2013;91:1165-73 pubmed publisher..Corticosterone can partially prevent the hippocampal pyramidal cells from HI injury and reduce the difference of the bilateral hippocampus pyramidal cells, but there was no improvement in learning and memory. ..
- Yang D, Gao Y, Tan K, Zuo Z, Yang W, Hua X, et al. Inhibition of hepatic fibrosis with artificial microRNA using ultrasound and cationic liposome-bearing microbubbles. Gene Ther. 2013;20:1140-8 pubmed publisher..01). These data suggest that delivery of an artificial miRNA targeted against CTGF using ultrasound-targeted cationic liposome-bearing microbubble destruction may be an efficacious therapeutic method to ameliorate hepatic fibrosis. ..
- He S, Liu P, Jian Z, Li J, Zhu Y, Feng Z, et al. miR-138 protects cardiomyocytes from hypoxia-induced apoptosis via MLK3/JNK/c-jun pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;441:763-9 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that up-regulation of miR-138 plays a protective role in myocardial adaptation to chronic hypoxia, which is mediated mainly by MLK3/JNK/c-jun signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang J, Liang W, Luo Z, Yang Z, Chan H, Huang Y. Involvement of p38 MAP kinase in burn-induced degradation of membrane phospholipids and upregulation of cPLA2 in cardiac myocytes. Shock. 2007;28:86-93 pubmed..Taken together, these results have demonstrated for the first time that p38 MAP kinase is involved in burn-induced membrane phospholipids degradation in cardiac myocytes, at least in part through the regulation of cPLA2. ..
- Ying X, Zhang J, Wang Y, Wu N, Wang Y, Yew D. Alpha-crystallin protected axons from optic nerve degeneration after crushing in rats. J Mol Neurosci. 2008;35:253-8 pubmed publisher..This effect declined by 4 weeks after injection but survival of axons remained greater than controls. These findings indicate that alpha-crystallin plays a key role in protecting axons after optic nerve injury. ..
- Zhang W, Li Q, Wang L, Yang X. Simvastatin ameliorates glomerulosclerosis in Adriamycin-induced-nephropathy rats. Pediatr Nephrol. 2008;23:2185-94 pubmed publisher..The beneficial effect of simvastatin might be mediated by the effect of anti-inflammatory action through a reduction of NF-kappaB activation, and IL-1beta and TGF-beta expression. ..
- He Z, Sun X, Guo Z, Zhang J. Expression and role of COMT in a rat subarachnoid hemorrhage model. Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2011;110:181-7 pubmed publisher..3) In the early stage of SAH, increased plasma and CVS may be associated with the insufficient increase and persistence of COMT expression. ..
- Li Y, Tian X, Qian L, Yu X, Jiang W. Anodal transcranial direct current stimulation relieves the unilateral bias of a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2011;2011:765-8 pubmed publisher..Further studies should be done to provide more evidence about the assumption. ..
- Liu L, Tian K, Xue M, Zhu Y, Lan D, Peng X, et al. Small doses of arginine vasopressin in combination with norepinephrine "buy" time for definitive treatment for uncontrolled hemorrhagic shock in rats. Shock. 2013;40:398-406 pubmed publisher..4 U/kg) + NE before bleeding control can "buy" time for the definitive treatment of uncontrolled hemorrhagic shock, which may be an effective measure for the early treatment of traumatic hemorrhagic shock. ..
- Yang M, Gao F, Liu H, Yu W, Sun S. Temporal changes in expression of aquaporin-3, -4, -5 and -8 in rat brains after permanent focal cerebral ischemia. Brain Res. 2009;1290:121-32 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that dynamic changes of AQP3, -4, -5 and -8 expression could contribute to the development of cerebral edema after brain ischemia. Besides, AQP3, -5 and -8 may be involved in the neuronal swelling. ..
- Chen X, Yang D, Ma S, He H, Luo Z, Feng X, et al. Increased rhythmicity in hypertensive arterial smooth muscle is linked to transient receptor potential canonical channels. J Cell Mol Med. 2010;14:2483-94 pubmed publisher..In conclusion we gave experimental evidence that the increased TRPC1, TRPC3 and TRPC5 expression in mesenteric arterioles from SHR causes increased vasomotion in hypertension...
- Shiyu S, Zhiyu L, Mao Y, Lin B, Lijia W, Tianbao Z, et al. Polydatin up-regulates Clara cell secretory protein to suppress phospholipase A2 of lung induced by LPS in vivo and in vitro. BMC Cell Biol. 2011;12:31 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that up-regulation of CCSP expression causing inhibition of PLA2 activation may be one of the crucial protective mechanisms of PD in LPS-induced lung injury. ..
- Yang Y, Chen Z, Hu S, Hu J, Li B, Li J, et al. Interleukin-1 receptor associated kinases-1/4 inhibition protects against acute hypoxia/ischemia-induced neuronal injury in vivo and in vitro. Neuroscience. 2011;196:25-34 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that IRAK-1/4 inhibition plays a neuroprotective role in H/I-induced brain injury. ..
- Yao Y, Liu D, Li L. Comparison of cardio-protective effects induced by different modalities of sevoflurane conditioning in isolated rat hearts. Perfusion. 2016;31:156-63 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested that the cardio-protection induced by SpreC and SpostC could be additive via the involvement of PKB/Akt, ERK 1/2 and mPTP. ..
- Guo R, Wang H, GAO P, Li M, Zeng C, Yu Y, et al. An essential role for stromal interaction molecule 1 in neointima formation following arterial injury. Cardiovasc Res. 2009;81:660-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest STIM1 has a critical role in neointimal formation in a rat model of vascular injury. STIM1 may represent a novel therapeutic target in the prevention of restenosis after vascular interventions. ..
- Zhou X, Liao Q, Pu Y, Tang Y, Gong X, Li J, et al. Ultrasound-mediated microbubble delivery of pigment epithelium-derived factor gene into retina inhibits choroidal neovascularization. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2711-7 pubmed
- Zou L, Yang R, Zhang P, Dai Y. The enhancement of amyloid precursor protein and beta-site amyloid cleavage enzyme 1 interaction: amyloid-beta production with aging. Int J Mol Med. 2010;25:401-7 pubmed
- Fu G, Gao Q, Lian X, Yu J, Xiang M, Yang T. Committed differentiation of hair follicle bulge cells into sebocytes: an in vitro study. Int J Dermatol. 2010;49:135-40 pubmed publisher..Rat vibrissa hair follicle bulge cells may differentiate into sebocytes in vitro, and the PPARgamma2 gene plays a crucial role. ..
- Fu A, Wu S. Single intravenous injection of plasmid DNA encoding human paraoxonase-1 inhibits hyperlipidemia in rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;397:257-62 pubmed publisher..The results suggest the potential therapeutic effect of pcDNA/PON1 on hyperlipidemia. ..
- Wang Y, Wang D, Wu N, Wang Y, Yin Z. Alpha-crystallin promotes rat retinal neurite growth on myelin substrates in vitro. Ophthalmic Res. 2011;45:164-8 pubmed publisher..These findings indicated that ?-crystallin could counteract the effect of myelin inhibitory factors and stimulate neurite growth. ..
- Fang M, Lu Y, Chen G, Shen L, Pan Y, Wang X. Increased expression of sonic hedgehog in temporal lobe epileptic foci in humans and experimental rats. Neuroscience. 2011;182:62-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Shh may play an important role in the development of TLE. ..
- Zhang Z, Liu X, Wang D, Teng M, Niu L, Huang A, et al. Hepatitis B virus and hepatocellular carcinoma at the miRNA level. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:3353-8 pubmed publisher..Our analysis provides insights into HBV infection and related HCC in relation to miRNAs, and reveals some candidate miRNAs for future studies. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang D, Zhu T, Li C. [Genistein attenuates monocrotaline-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension in rats by up-regulating heme oxygenase-1 expression]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2012;32:151-4 pubmed..Genistein attentuates pulmonary arterial hypertension in MCT-treated rats possibly by up-regulation of HO-1 in the lung tissues. ..
- GUO H, Li Z, Dong S, Chen W, Deng L, Wang Y, et al. Piezoelectric PU/PVDF electrospun scaffolds for wound healing applications. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2012;96:29-36 pubmed publisher..The scaffolds are potential candidates for wound healing applications. ..
- Zheng D, Hou J, Xiao Y, Zhao Z, Chen L. Cardioprotective effect of mangiferin on left ventricular remodeling in rats. Pharmacology. 2012;90:78-87 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we conclude that mangiferin has a therapeutic effect on post-MI left ventricular remodeling and improves cardiac function. ..
- Wang G, Qian P, Xu Z, Zhang J, Wang Y, Cheng S, et al. Regulatory effects of the JAK3/STAT1 pathway on the release of secreted phospholipase A?-IIA in microvascular endothelial cells of the injured brain. J Neuroinflammation. 2012;9:170 pubmed publisher..The sPLA? and NO pathways can be potential targets for the management of brain MVEC injuries and related inflammation. ..
- Yang G, Li T, Xu J, Peng X, Liu L. Mitogen-activated protein kinases regulate vascular reactivity after hemorrhagic shock through myosin light chain phosphorylation pathway. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013;74:1033-43 pubmed publisher..ERK and p38 MAPK is mainly through ILK, ZIPK, and CPI17-mediated MLC20 phosphorylation-dependent pathway, while JNK may be involved in the regulation of vascular reactivity by other mechanisms. ..
- Liu D, Qiu H, Fei H, Hu X, Xia H, Wang L, et al. Histone acetylation and expression of mono-aminergic transmitters synthetases involved in CUS-induced depressive rats. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2014;239:330-6 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that there exists possible interrelation between TH and TPH gene expression and epigenetic histone acetylation in CUS-induced depressive rats, which at least partly contributes to the etiology of depression. ..
- Sun J, Yang T, Wang P, Ma S, Zhu Z, Pu Y, et al. Activation of cold-sensing transient receptor potential melastatin subtype 8 antagonizes vasoconstriction and hypertension through attenuating RhoA/Rho kinase pathway. Hypertension. 2014;63:1354-63 pubmed publisher..These findings add to the evidence that long-term dietary menthol treatment had favorable effects on hypertension treatment. ..
- Hu W, Qiang W, Li F, Liu N, Wang G, Wang H, et al. Constitutive and inducible nitric oxide synthases after dynorphin-induced spinal cord injury. J Chem Neuroanat. 2000;17:183-97 pubmed..These results indicate that both ncNOS and iNOS are associated with Dyn-induced spinal cord injury, with ncNOS predominantly involved at an early stage and iNOS at a later stage. ..
- Genfa L, Jiang Z, Hong Z, Yimin Z, Liangxi W, Guo W, et al. The screening and isolation of an effective anti-endotoxin monomer from Radix Paeoniae Rubra using affinity biosensor technology. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005;5:1007-17 pubmed..In conclusion, we demonstrate the effectiveness of affinity biosensor technology in discovering useful agents amongst traditional Chinese herbs and using this approach we found a new anti-endotoxin agent. ..
- Li T, Liu L, Xu J, Yang G, Ming J. Changes of Rho kinase activity after hemorrhagic shock and its role in shock-induced biphasic response of vascular reactivity and calcium sensitivity. Shock. 2006;26:504-9 pubmed..Rho kinase may regulate vascular reactivity through the regulation of calcium sensitivity. Rho kinase-regulating agents may have some beneficial effects on shock-induced vascular hyporeactivity. ..
- Guo X, Tang R, Qin X, Yang J, Chen G. Effects of carbon disulfide on the expression and activity of nitric oxide synthase in rat hippocampus. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:2553-6 pubmed
- Cao X, Dai N, Yi W, Li Z, Yang Y, Wang D, et al. [Preparation and characterization of rabbit anti-human apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease(APE1) polyclonal antibody]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;25:325-7, 331 pubmed..It can be used not only to elucidate the roles of APE1 protein in many important cellular procedures, but also to detect the expression of the APE1 protein in mice and rats. ..
- Yu X, Yin H, Zhu J. Increased gut absorptive capacity in rats with severe head injury after feeding with probiotics. Nutrition. 2011;27:100-107 pubmed publisher..Probiotics improve the GAC after SHI, perhaps because of enhanced villus surface area, and correction of intestinal flora dysfunction. ..