Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on protein transport in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: protein transport
- Ding H, Zeng H, Huang L, Dong Y, Duan Y, Mao X, et al. Helicobacter pylori chaperone-like protein CagT plays an essential role in the translocation of CagA into host cells. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;22:1343-9 pubmed..These results suggest that CagT is expressed on both the inner and outer bacterial membranes, where it serves as a unique type IV secretion system component that is involved in CagA secretion and cag PAI apparatus assembly...
- Li Y, Wang G, Lin K, Yin H, Zhou C, Liu T, et al. Rab1 GTPase promotes expression of beta-adrenergic receptors in rat pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2010;42:1201-1209 pubmed publisher..These data reveal that beta-ARs function in RPMVECs could be modulated by manipulating beta-ARs traffic from the ER to the Golgi body. We propose the ER-to-Golgi transport as a regulatory site for control of permeability of RPMVECs. ..
- Zhang P, He X, Tan J, Zhou X, Zou L. ?-arrestin2 mediates ?-2 adrenergic receptor signaling inducing prostate cancer cell progression. Oncol Rep. 2011;26:1471-7 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that ?Arr2 is involved in prostate carcinogenesis induced by stress and provides potential therapeutic targets for cancer. ..
- Zhang T, Wang F, Xu H, Yi L, Qin Y, Chang H, et al. Activation of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 and PPAR? plays a role in the genistein-mediated attenuation of oxidative stress-induced endothelial cell injury. Br J Nutr. 2013;109:223-35 pubmed publisher..The present findings suggest that the beneficial effects of genistein involving the activation of cytoprotective antioxidant genes may represent a novel strategy in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular endothelial damage. ..
- Wang Y, Mao M, Xu J. Cell-surface nucleolin is involved in lipopolysaccharide internalization and signalling in alveolar macrophages. Cell Biol Int. 2011;35:677-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, C23 participates in the regulation of LPS-induced inflammation of AMs, which indicates that cell-surface C23 is a new and promising therapeutic target for the treatment of bacterial infections. ..
- Lin Y, Meng Y, Wang Y, Luo J, Katsuma S, Yang C, et al. Vitellogenin receptor mutation leads to the oogenesis mutant phenotype "scanty vitellin" of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:13345-55 pubmed publisher..These results showed that BmVgR has an important role in transporting proteins for egg formation and embryonic development in B. mori. ..
- Tao N, Ren J, Tang H, Ran L, Zhou H, Liu B, et al. Deacetylation of Ku70 by SIRT6 attenuates Bax-mediated apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;485:713-719 pubmed publisher..SIRT6 may serve as a promising target for developing targeted therapies for HCC in the future. ..
- Liu M, Liu H, Wang X, Chen P, Chen H. IL-6 induction of hepatocyte proliferation through the Tmub1-regulated gene pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2012;29:1106-12 pubmed publisher..The data from the current study demonstrate that Tmub1 plays a negative role in IL-6-induced hepatocyte proliferation, and indicate that the interaction between Tmub1 and CAML may mediate the function of Tmub1 in hepatocytes. ..
- Zeng B, Hu J, Yuan R, Hu L, Zhong L, Kang K. Increased expression of importin13 in endometriosis and endometrial carcinoma. Med Sci Monit. 2012;18:CR361-7 pubmed
- Sun F, Zhou B, Lin X, Duan L. Proteomic analysis identifies nuclear protein effectors in PKC-delta signaling under high glucose-induced apoptosis in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Mol Med Rep. 2011;4:865-72 pubmed publisher..Our data show that PKC-delta is an important mediator of cell apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in HUVECs under high glucose stress. ..
- Liu Y, Wang L, Long Z, Wu Y, Wan Q, Jiang J, et al. Inhibiting PTEN protects hippocampal neurons against stretch injury by decreasing membrane translocation of AMPA receptor GluR2 subunit. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e65431 pubmed publisher..So inhibition of PTEN or blockage of GluR2-lacking AMPARs may attenuate the death of hippocampal neurons post injury through decreasing the translocation of GluR2 subunit on the membrane effectively. ..
- Tian Q, Wang X, Li C, Lu W, Yang L, Jiang Y, et al. Functional characterization of the poplar R2R3-MYB transcription factor PtoMYB216 involved in the regulation of lignin biosynthesis during wood formation. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76369 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PtoMYB216 is specific transcriptional activators of lignin biosynthesis and involved in the regulation of wood formation in poplar. ..
- Long R, Yang Q, Kang J, Zhang T, Wang H, Li M, et al. Overexpression of a novel salt stress-induced glycine-rich protein gene from alfalfa causes salt and ABA sensitivity in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell Rep. 2013;32:1289-98 pubmed publisher..These results provide indirect evidence that MsGRP plays important roles in seed germination and seedling growth of alfalfa under some abiotic stress conditions...
- Zhao Q, Che X, Zhang H, Tan G, Liu L, Jiang D, et al. Thioredoxin-Interacting Protein Mediates Apoptosis in Early Brain Injury after Subarachnoid Haemorrhage. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that TXNIP may participate in EBI after SAH by mediating apoptosis. The blockage of TXNIP induced by PERK could be a potential therapeutic strategy for SAH treatment. ..
- Niu J, Mei F, Wang L, Liu S, Tian Y, Mo W, et al. Phosphorylated olig1 localizes to the cytosol of oligodendrocytes and promotes membrane expansion and maturation. Glia. 2012;60:1427-36 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest a novel role for a phosphorylated cytosolic Olig1 in membrane expansion and maturation of oligodendrocytes. ..
- Yao Z, Yang S, He W, Li L, Xu R, Zhang X, et al. P311 promotes renal fibrosis via TGFÎ²1/Smad signaling. Sci Rep. 2015;5:17032 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrate that P311 plays a key role in renal fibrosis via TGFÎ²1/Smad signaling, which could be a novel target for the management of renal fibrosis. ..
- Deng J, Huang Q, Wang F, Liu Y, Wang Z, Wang Z, et al. The role of caveolin-1 in blood-brain barrier disruption induced by focused ultrasound combined with microbubbles. J Mol Neurosci. 2012;46:677-87 pubmed publisher..This research sheds light on the mechanism of a transient, targeted, and reversible opening of the BBB induced by FUS combined with microbubbles. ..