Experts and Doctors on molecular structure in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: molecular structure
- Liu Z, Zheng X, Guo Y, Qin W, Hua L, Yang Y. Quantitatively metabolic profiles of salvianolic acids in rats after gastric-administration of Salvia miltiorrhiza extract. Fitoterapia. 2016;113:27-34 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, it was the free and glucuronidated PAL, CA and DSS rather than the prototypes of other salvianolic acids that were present in plasma with considerable concentrations after gastric-administration. ..
- Liu W, Tian R, Hu W, Jia Y, Jiang H, Zhang J, et al. Preparation and evaluation of self-microemulsifying drug delivery system of baicalein. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:1532-9 pubmed publisher..7% increase in relative bioavailability compared with that of the baicalein suspension. Our studies illustrated the potential use of SMEDDS for the delivery of hydrophobic compounds, such as baicalein by the oral route. ..
- Wang L, Ye X, Chen Z, Li X, Sun Q, Zhang B, et al. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of 3-octyloxy-8-alkyljatrorrhizine derivatives. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2009;11:365-70 pubmed publisher..The 3-octyloxy-8-butyljatrorrhizine displayed the highest antimicrobial activity in all compounds. Their structure-activity relationships were discussed. ..
- Fu C, Fu B, Peng X, Liao G. Discovery of an Octahedral Silicon Complex as a Potent Antifungal Agent. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..5 and 11.3 ?M, respectively. Moreover, it was fungicidal against both proliferative and quiescent Cryptococcus cells. This work may set the stage for the development of novel antifungal drugs based upon hexacoodinate silicon scaffolds. ..
- Hu W, Guan Z, Deng X, He Y. Enzyme catalytic promiscuity: The papain-catalyzed Knoevenagel reaction. Biochimie. 2012;94:656-61 pubmed publisher..This case of biocatalytic promiscuity not only widens the application of papain to new chemical transformations, but also could be developed into a potentially valuable method for organic synthesis. ..
- Jin X, Yi L, Chen M, Chen C, Chang H, Zhang T, et al. Delphinidin-3-glucoside protects against oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced mitochondrial dysfunction in vascular endothelial cells via the sodium-dependent glucose transporter SGLT1. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68617 pubmed publisher..This new insight may help to elucidate the molecular mechanisms underlying the vascular protection afforded by Dp, and anthocyanins in general, in the context of prevention of endothelial dysfunction and atherosclerosis. ..
- ..Therefore, more attention should be focused on the molecular mechanisms of (p) ppGpp, as it is the foundation to understanding how bacteria adapt to extreme circumstances through the stringent response. ..
- Chen H, Ye X, Cui X, He K, Jin Y, Chen Z, et al. Cytotoxicity and antihyperglycemic effect of minor constituents from Rhizoma Coptis in HepG2 cells. Fitoterapia. 2012;83:67-73 pubmed publisher..Of them, berberrubine showed the strongest cytotoxicity. The results suggested that combined action of variety constituents contributed to the antihyperglycemic effects and low cytotoxicity of RC extract in HepG2 cells...
- Huang S, Luo X, Wang J. [Study on the chemical constituents from ethyl acetate extract of Micromelum falcatum]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2013;36:744-6 pubmed..To study the chemical constituents from ethyl acetate extract of Micromelum falcatum...
- Li L, Dong H, Song E, Xu X, Liu L, Song Y. Nrf2/ARE pathway activation, HO-1 and NQO1 induction by polychlorinated biphenyl quinone is associated with reactive oxygen species and PI3K/AKT signaling. Chem Biol Interact. 2014;209:56-67 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that Nrf2 activation by PCB29-pQ in HepG2 cells is associated with ROS and AKT pathway but not MAPK signaling, the activation of Nrf2/ARE may be an adaptive response to oxidative stress. ..
- Wen M, Li B, Ouyang Y, Luo Y, Li S. Preparation and quality test of superparamagnetic iron oxide labeled antisense oligodeoxynucleotide probe: a preliminary study. Ann Biomed Eng. 2009;37:1240-50 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the SPIO-labeled ASODN probe is potentially useful as a MR targeting contrast enhancing agent to specifically diagnose tumors which had over-expression of the c-erbB2 oncogene at an early stage...
- Song E, Ma X, Tian X, Liu J, Liu L, Dong H, et al. The effect of the structure of polychlorinated biphenyls on their hydroxylation, oxidation, and glutathionyl conjugation reactions. Biomed Environ Sci. 2013;26:138-47 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that the metabolic profiles of PCBs are related to their chlorine substitution patterns, which may have implications for the toxicity of PCB exposure. ..
- Xiang Y, Wang Y, Luo Y, Zhang B, Xin J, Zheng D. Molecular biocompatibility evaluation of poly(D,L-lactic acid)-modified biomaterials based on long serial analysis of gene expression. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2011;85:248-61 pubmed publisher..The approach presented here provides a new insight in the molecular biocompatibility evaluation of biomaterials, contributing to the development of biomaterials in tissue engineering field...
- Liu Z, Wang Y, Wang Y, Dong W, Xia X, Song E, et al. Effect of Subcellular Translocation of Protein Disulfide Isomerase on Tetrachlorobenzoquinone-Induced Signaling Shift from Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress to Apoptosis. Chem Res Toxicol. 2017;30:1804-1814 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggested that subcellular translocation of PDIs determined the "life or death" fate of PC12 cells to TCBQ-induced oxidative insult. ..
- Tan X, Luo S, Wang D, Su Y, Cheng T, Shi C. A NIR heptamethine dye with intrinsic cancer targeting, imaging and photosensitizing properties. Biomaterials. 2012;33:2230-9 pubmed publisher..This dye may hold promise as a candidate multifunctional theranostic agent for future tumor targeted imaging and photodynamic therapy. ..