Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Publications269 found, 100 shown here
- Jiang W, Li B, Zheng X, Liu X, Cen Y, Li J, et al. Artesunate in combination with oxacillin protect sepsis model mice challenged with lethal live methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) via its inhibition on proinflammatory cytokines release and enhancement on antibacterial activity of oxa. Int Immunopharmacol. 2011;11:1065-73 pubmed publisher..Artesunate could be further investigated as a candidate drug for MRSA sepsis. ..
- Liu K, Shi Y, Luo P, Yu S, Chen L, Zhao Z, et al. Therapeutic efficacy of oral immunization with attenuated Salmonella typhimurium expressing Helicobacter pylori CagA, VacA and UreB fusion proteins in mice model. Vaccine. 2011;29:6679-85 pubmed publisher..The attenuated Salmonella vector vaccine, which expressed the fused protein arrangement CVU, is superior to others, and could be a candidate vaccine against H. pylori. ..
- Wang Y, Yang Y, Liu X, Wang N, Cao H, Lu Y, et al. Inhibition of clathrin/dynamin-dependent internalization interferes with LPS-mediated TRAM-TRIF-dependent signaling pathway. Cell Immunol. 2012;274:121-9 pubmed publisher..The above data indicated that LPS internalization was clathrin/dynamin dependent and it was essential for activation of TRAM-TRIF-dependent signaling pathway. ..
- Huang Y, Cai L, Yang R. Expression of maspin in the early pregnant mouse endometrium and its role during embryonic implantation. Comp Med. 2012;62:179-84 pubmed..Taken together, these results suggest that maspin, a tumor suppressor, may play an important role in embryo implantation. ..
- Liu B, Jiang Z, Wang C, Hu Z, Ji W, Cai C, et al. [Effect of decorin gene transfection on human gastric carcinoma xenograft growth in nude mice]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;28:1009-12 pubmed..05). DCN gene can inhibit the growth of nude mice xenograft, which is probably related with the decreased expressions of TGF-?1 and MMP-9 protein and the inhibition of tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Yao X, Ping Y, Liu Y, Chen K, Yoshimura T, Liu M, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR-2) plays a key role in vasculogenic mimicry formation, neovascularization and tumor initiation by Glioma stem-like cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e57188 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates VEGFR-2 as an essential molecule to sustain the "stemness" of GSLCs, their capacity to initiate tumor vasculature, and direct initiation of tumor. ..
- Yan Z, Ni Y, Wang P, Chen J, He H, Sun J, et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta protects against obesity-related glomerulopathy through the P38 MAPK pathway. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013;21:538-45 pubmed publisher..The characteristics of obesity-related glomerulopathy, which might be partly caused by PPAR? suppression-induced p38 MAPK activation and laminin and type IV collagen secretion was demonstrated. ..
- Niu S, Luo M, Tang J, Zhou H, Zhang Y, Min X, et al. Structural basis of the novel S. pneumoniae virulence factor, GHIP, a glycosyl hydrolase 25 participating in host-cell invasion. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68647 pubmed publisher..pneumoniae to colonize the nasopharynx and invade host epithelial cells. Taken together, these findings suggest that GHIP can potentially serve as an antibiotic target to effectively treat streptococcus-mediated infection. ..
- Chen D, Fang F, Yang Y, Chen J, Xu G, Xu Y, et al. Brahma-related gene 1 (Brg1) epigenetically regulates CAM activation during hypoxic pulmonary hypertension. Cardiovasc Res. 2013;100:363-73 pubmed publisher..As such, targeting Brg1 in endothelial cells may yield promising strategies in the intervention and/or prevention of HPH. ..
- Tan J, You Y, Xu T, Yu P, Wu D, Deng H, et al. Par-4 downregulation confers cisplatin resistance in pancreatic cancer cells via PI3K/Akt pathway-dependent EMT. Toxicol Lett. 2014;224:7-15 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results indicate that Par-4 downregulation confers CDDP resistance via PI3K/Akt pathway-dependent EMT in BXPC-3 cells. Therefore, Par-4 may be a potential target for overcoming CDDP resistance in pancreatic cancer. ..
- Sun J, Chen X, Zhang L, Wang J, Diehn M. Yap1 promotes the survival and self-renewal of breast tumor initiating cells via inhibiting Smad3 signaling. Oncotarget. 2016;7:9692-706 pubmed publisher..The findings indicate that active Yap1 promotes the self-renewal of breast TICs by inhibiting Smad3 signaling. ..
- Wan Y, Zhuo N, Li Y, Zhao W, Jiang D. Autophagy promotes osteogenic differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell derived from osteoporotic vertebrae. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:46-52 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study indicated the pivotal role of autophagy for the osteo-differentiation hBMSCs, and offered novel therapeutic target for osteoporosis treatment. ..
- Li J, Ghazwani M, Liu K, Huang Y, Chang N, Fan J, et al. Regulation of hepatic stellate cell proliferation and activation by glutamine metabolism. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182679 pubmed publisher..Glutamine metabolism plays an important role in regulating the proliferation and activation of HSCs. Strategies that are targeted at glutamine metabolism may represent a novel therapeutic approach to the treatment of liver fibrosis. ..
- Chen Y, Zhang J, Li J, Zou L, Zhao T, Tang Y, et al. Expression of B7-H1 in inflammatory renal tubular epithelial cells. Nephron Exp Nephrol. 2006;102:e81-92 pubmed
- Ma Y, Mao X, Li J, Li H, Feng Y, Chen H, et al. Engineering an anti-Stx2 antibody to control severe infections of EHEC O157:H7. Immunol Lett. 2008;121:110-5 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that the engineered scFv together with two new McAbs may be applicable for the prevention and therapy of EHEC induced pathology. ..
- He J, Wang F, Qi H, Li Y, Liang H. Down-regulation of alphav integrin by retroviral delivery of small interfering RNA reduces multicellular resistance of HT29. Cancer Lett. 2009;284:182-8 pubmed publisher..Since force, including adhesion, can activate alphav integrin, cell-cell contact may contribute to activation of alphav integrin, through which increasing phosphorylated p65 and decreasing phosphorylated JNK2 takes part in MCR. ..
- Chun Guang W, Jun Qing Y, Bei Zhong L, Dan Ting J, Chong W, Liang Z, et al. Anti-tumor activity of emodin against human chronic myelocytic leukemia K562 cell lines in vitro and in vivo. Eur J Pharmacol. 2010;627:33-41 pubmed publisher..Emodin could cause the regression of tumor. Both in vitro and in vivo studies suggest that emodin can be developed as a promising anti-chronic myeloid leukemia drug. ..
- Wu X, Liu X, Sengupta J, Bu Y, Yi F, Wang C, et al. Silencing of Bmi-1 gene by RNA interference enhances sensitivity to doxorubicin in breast cancer cells. Indian J Exp Biol. 2011;49:105-12 pubmed..All together these results clearly demonstrate that Bmi-1 siliencing combined treatment of doxorubicin might be a new strategy for biological treatment on breast cancer. ..
- Zhang C, Li C, He F, Cai Y, Yang H. Identification of CD44+CD24+ gastric cancer stem cells. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2011;137:1679-86 pubmed publisher..These studies strongly suggest that the CD44+CD24+ subpopulation of human gastric cancer cell lines, AGS, is gastric cancer stem cells. ..
- Wang H, Sun X, Gao F, Zhong B, Zhang Y, Sun Z. Effect of ulinastatin on growth inhibition, apoptosis of breast carcinoma cells is related to a decrease in signal conduction of JNk-2 and NF-?B. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31:2 pubmed publisher..This mechanism might be related to decreasing signal transduction of JNk-2 and NF-?B, and then expression of IGF-1R, PDGFA, NGF. ..
- Pan X, Yue J, Ding G, Li B, Liu X, Zheng X, et al. Leucine-rich repeat 11 of Toll-like receptor 9 can tightly bind to CpG-containing oligodeoxynucleotides, and the positively charged residues are critical for the high affinity. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:30596-609 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the results suggested that LRR11 could strongly bind to CpG ODN, whereas mutations at the five positively charge residues reduced this high affinity. LRR11 may be further investigated as an antagonist of hTLR9. ..
- Mei F, Guo S, He Y, Wang L, Wang H, Niu J, et al. Quetiapine, an atypical antipsychotic, is protective against autoimmune-mediated demyelination by inhibiting effector T cell proliferation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e42746 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that Que displays an immune-modulating role during the course of EAE, and thus may be a promising candidate for treatment of MS. ..
- Su N, Chen M, Chen S, Li C, Xie Y, Zhu Y, et al. Overexpression of H1 calponin in osteoblast lineage cells leads to a decrease in bone mass by disrupting osteoblast function and promoting osteoclast formation. J Bone Miner Res. 2013;28:660-71 pubmed publisher..The ratio of RANKL to OPG was significantly increased in Col1a1-Cnn1 osteoblasts. These findings reveal a novel function of CNN1 in maintaining bone homeostasis by coupling bone formation to bone resorption. ..
- Pu D, Du J, Zhang J, Li X, Weng M, Liu Y, et al. An economical and practical method for whole-mount in situ hybridization for mouse embryos and organs. Biotech Histochem. 2013;88:27-37 pubmed publisher..Finally, we sectioned the specimens after hybridization and ?-galactosidase staining; the results agreed with the literature. ..
- Liu M, Chen K, Yoshimura T, Liu Y, Gong W, Wang A, et al. Formylpeptide receptors are critical for rapid neutrophil mobilization in host defense against Listeria monocytogenes. Sci Rep. 2012;2:786 pubmed publisher..Thus, Fprs are essential sentinels to guide the first wave of neutrophil infiltration in the liver of Listeria-infected mice for effective elimination of the invading pathogen. ..
- Wang X, Lei Y, Chen M, Chen C, Ren H, Shi T. PD-1/PDL1 and CD28/CD80 pathways modulate natural killer T cell function to inhibit hepatitis B virus replication. J Viral Hepat. 2013;20 Suppl 1:27-39 pubmed publisher..GalCer combination therapy that modulates the CD28/CD80 pathways of NKT cells may represent a promising approach to inhibit HBV replication in chronically infected patients. ..
- Liu W, Jiang X, Han F, Li Y, Chen H, Liu Y, et al. LHX6 acts as a novel potential tumour suppressor with epigenetic inactivation in lung cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e882 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that LHX6 is a putative tumour suppressor gene with epigenetic silencing in lung cancer. ..
- Qi H, Jin M, Duan Y, Du X, Zhang Y, Ren F, et al. FGFR3 induces degradation of BMP type I receptor to regulate skeletal development. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1843:1237-47 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal that FGFR3 promotes the degradation of BMPR1a, which plays an important role in the pathogenesis of FGFR3-related skeletal dysplasia. ..
- Wang P, Fang H, Chen J, Lin S, Liu Y, Xiong X, et al. Polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid has therapeutic effects against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury through the downregulation of TLR4 signaling via TLR3. J Immunol. 2014;192:4783-94 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that poly(I:C) exerts therapeutic effects against cerebral I/R injury through the downregulation of TLR4 signaling via TLR3. Poly(I:C) is a promising new drug candidate for the treatment of cerebral infarcts. ..
- Zhao Y, Gao P, Sun F, Li Q, Chen J, Yu H, et al. Sodium Intake Regulates Glucose Homeostasis through the PPAR?/Adiponectin-Mediated SGLT2 Pathway. Cell Metab. 2016;23:699-711 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide insights into the distinctive role of the PPAR?/adiponectin/SGLT2 pathway in the regulation of sodium and glucose homeostasis. ..
- Chang P, Han L, Sun L, Huang F. Identification mouse patatin-like phospholipase domain containing protein 1 as a skin-specific and membrane-associated protein. Gene. 2016;591:344-50 pubmed publisher..These results indicated PNPLA1 was a skin-specific and membrane-associated protein for the first time, suggesting that it may mainly play a role in the skin. ..
- Yu Y, Liao L, Shao B, Su X, Shuai Y, Wang H, et al. Knockdown of MicroRNA Let-7a Improves the Functionality of Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Immunotherapy. Mol Ther. 2017;25:480-493 pubmed publisher..With high safety and convenience, knockdown of let-7a is a potential strategy to improve MSC therapy for inflammatory diseases in clinic. ..
- Jing Y, Li D, Wu F, Gong L, Li R. GDF11 does not improve the palmitate induced insulin resistance in C2C12. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1795-1802 pubmed
- Zhang X, Wang J, Wen K, Mou Z, Zou L, Che X, et al. Antibody binding site mapping of SARS-CoV spike protein receptor-binding domain by a combination of yeast surface display and phage peptide library screening. Viral Immunol. 2009;22:407-15 pubmed publisher..Yeast surface display combined with phage peptide library screening provides a convenient strategy for the identification of epitope peptides from certain antigenic proteins. ..
- Meng J, Yin Y, Zhang X, Huang Y, Lan K, Cui F, et al. Identification of Streptococcus pneumoniae genes specifically induced in mouse lung tissues. Can J Microbiol. 2008;54:58-65 pubmed publisher..There are some hypothetical proteins whose functions are not clear. This novel IVET is a useful tool for identifying ivi genes in S. pneumoniae. ..
- Zhao P, Luo C, Wu X, Hu H, Lv C, Ji H. [Proliferation apoptotic influence of crocin on human bladder cancer T24 cell line]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:1869-73 pubmed..The mechanisms may change tumour cell cycle and induce tumour cell apoptosis by down-regulating the expression of Bcl-2, Survivin, Cyclin D1 and up-regulating the expression of Bax. ..
- Guo G, Jia K, Shi Y, Liu X, Liu K, Qi W, et al. Psychological stress enhances the colonization of the stomach by Helicobacter pylori in the BALB/c mouse. Stress. 2009;12:478-85 pubmed publisher..pylori in the psychologically stressed mice. We conclude that HI of the stomach of BALB/c mice is enhanced by PS, and the effect may be mediated by GCs. ..
- Huang Y, Li F, Tong W, Zhang A, He Y, Fu T, et al. Hydrogen sulfide, a gaseous transmitter, stimulates proliferation of interstitial cells of Cajal via phosphorylation of AKT protein kinase. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2010;221:125-32 pubmed..The present study suggests that H(2)S may be a critical factor in maintaining ICC numbers and may have a novel, Akt-dependent role in proliferation of mature ICC. ..
- Ou J, Li J, Pan F, Xie G, Zhou Q, Huang H, et al. Endostatin suppresses colorectal tumor-induced lymphangiogenesis by inhibiting expression of fibronectin extra domain A and integrin ?9. J Cell Biochem. 2011;112:2106-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that endostatin reduces colorectal tumor-induced lymphangiogenesis, at least in part, by inhibiting EDA-integrin ?9 pathway. ..
- Yao X, Ping Y, Bian X. Contribution of cancer stem cells to tumor vasculogenic mimicry. Protein Cell. 2011;2:266-72 pubmed publisher..We also discuss the potential mechanisms and possible interaction of CSCs with various elements in tumor microenvironment niche. Based on the importance of VM in tumor progression, it constitutes a novel therapeutic target for cancer. ..
- Chang P, Chen Y, Long D, Qin W, Mou X. Degradation of mouse NTE-related esterase by macroautophagy and the proteasome. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:7125-31 pubmed publisher..These findings showed for the first time that the degradation pathways in controlling mNRE quantity and may provide further insight into structure and regulation of mNRE. ..
- Xie Y, Su N, Jin M, Qi H, Yang J, Li C, et al. Intermittent PTH (1-34) injection rescues the retarded skeletal development and postnatal lethality of mice mimicking human achondroplasia and thanatophoric dysplasia. Hum Mol Genet. 2012;21:3941-55 pubmed publisher..The increased expression of PTHrP and down-regulated FGFR3 level may be responsible for the positive effects of PTH on bone phenotype of ACH and TDII mice. ..
- Zhu T, Guan X, Zhang W, Wang D. [Dehydroandrographolide succinate inhibits oxidative stress in mice with lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by inactivating iNOS]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2012;32:1238-41 pubmed..Dehydroandrographolide succinate can alleviate oxidative stress in LPS-induced acute lung injury possibly by inactivating iNOS. ..
- Liu P, Shu Z, Qin X, Dou Y, Zhao Y, Zhao X. A live attenuated human metapneumovirus vaccine strain provides complete protection against homologous viral infection and cross-protection against heterologous viral infection in BALB/c mice. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013;20:1246-54 pubmed publisher..This vaccine strain may therefore be a candidate for further preclinical study. Furthermore, this attenuating strategy (changing the glycosylation of a major viral protein) may be useful in the development of other viral vaccines. ..
- Yang L, Ke X, Xuan F, Tan J, Hou J, Wang M, et al. PHOX2B Is Associated with Neuroblastoma Cell Differentiation. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2016;31:44-51 pubmed publisher..These findings confirmed that PHOX2B is a key regulator of neuroblastoma differentiation and stemness maintenance and indicated that PHOX2B might serve as a potential therapeutic target in neuroblastoma patients. ..
- Zhao Y, Wu X, Qian L, Guo L, Liao J, Wu X. Activating transcription factor 3 protects mice against pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced acute lung injury by interacting with lipopolysaccharide binding protein. Mol Immunol. 2017;90:27-32 pubmed publisher..The lung injury score and mortality were higher in ATF3 KO mice treated with PA. Moreover, ATF3 was demonstrated to bind to LBP These finding suggest ATF3 protect mice against ALI induced by PA partly due to the binding to LBP. ..
- Chang P, Long D, Sun Q, Wang Q, Bu Y, Wu Y. Identification and characterization of a splice variant of the catalytic domain of mouse NTE-related esterase. Gene. 2008;417:43-50 pubmed publisher..The high identity between mNRECV and mNREC suggested that mouse NRE has similar characteristics. ..
- Zhang C, Fan X, Xu X, Yang X, Wang X, Liang H. Evodiamine induces caspase-dependent apoptosis and S phase arrest in human colon lovo cells. Anticancer Drugs. 2010;21:766-76 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings indicated that evodiamine could inhibit the in-vitro and in-vivo proliferation of human colon lovo cells by inducing caspase-dependent apoptosis and S phase arrest. ..
- Yao N, Li S, Jiang Y, Qiu S, Tan Y. Amelogenin promotes odontoblast-like MDPC-23 cell differentiation via activation of ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011;355:91-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our present results showed that AMG could promote the differentiation of odontoblast-like MDPC-23 cells via ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK pathways...
- Chen C, Zhou Z, Zhong M, Zhang Y, Li M, Zhang L, et al. Thyroid hormone promotes neuronal differentiation of embryonic neural stem cells by inhibiting STAT3 signaling through TR?1. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:2667-81 pubmed publisher..These findings also provide new insights into the mechanisms of neurological deficits caused by TH deficiency during embryogenesis. ..
- Liu Y, Du J, Zhang J, Weng M, Li X, Pu D, et al. Snail1 is involved in de novo cardiac fibrosis after myocardial infarction in mice. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2012;44:902-10 pubmed publisher..Thus, it is a potential molecular target in the development of drug interventions for ventricular remodeling after MI. ..
- Liu H, Yang L, Guo R, Zhu G, Shi Y, Wang X, et al. Functional blockage of EMMPRIN ameliorates atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Int J Cardiol. 2013;168:3248-53 pubmed publisher..EMMPRIN antibody intervention ameliorated atherosclerosis in ApoE(-/-) mice by the down-regulation of metalloproteinase activity, suggesting that EMMPRIN may be a viable therapeutic target in atherosclerosis. ..
- Liu M, Zhao J, Liang H, Bian X. Vaccination with dendritic cells pulsed with homogenate protein of spinal cord promotes functional recovery from spinal cord injury in mice. Spinal Cord. 2009;47:360-6 pubmed publisher..Implanting DCs pulsed with homogenate protein of spinal cord, but not mbpDCs or PBS alone, locally or peritoneally, have a significant effect on functional recovery and neural preservation from SCI. ..
- Luo X, Chen J, Song W, Tang N, Luo J, Deng Z, et al. Osteogenic BMPs promote tumor growth of human osteosarcomas that harbor differentiation defects. Lab Invest. 2008;88:1264-77 pubmed publisher..Thus, identifying potential differentiation defects in OS tumors would allow us to reconstruct the tumorigenic events in osteoprogenitors and to develop rational differentiation therapies for clinical OS management. ..
- Tang J, Song M, Wang Y, Fan X, Xu H, Bai Y. Noggin and BMP4 co-modulate adult hippocampal neurogenesis in the APP(swe)/PS1(DeltaE9) transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;385:341-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that BMP4 and Noggin co-modulate neurogenesis. ..
- Wang F, Wang J, Liu D, Su Y. Normalizing genes for real-time polymerase chain reaction in epithelial and nonepithelial cells of mouse small intestine. Anal Biochem. 2010;399:211-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study demonstrates that GUSB and TBP are the optimal reference genes for the normalization of gene expression in the mouse small intestine...
- Sun D, Yang X, Wang L, Li X, Liu E, Zhao X. [Effects of ovalbumin atomization on the T lymphocyte subsets of BALB/c mice with intestinal microflora disruption]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:473-6 pubmed..To explore the effects of ovalbumin atomization on the T lymphocyte subsets in lung and spleen of BALB/c mice with intestinal microflora disruption resulted from antibiotic therapy...
- Xing Y, Xu W, Yang K, Lian X, Yang T. Immunolocalization of Wnt5a during the hair cycle and its role in hair shaft growth in mice. Acta Histochem. 2011;113:608-12 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that Wnt5a is a dynamic factor in the hair cycle and it is important for the regulation of hair shaft growth. ..
- Huang W, Xie P, Xu M, Li P, Zao G. The influence of stress factors on the reactivation of latent herpes simplex virus type 1 in infected mice. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2011;61:115-22 pubmed publisher..This reveals a new insight on the pathogenesis of relapse infection of HSV-1. ..
- Cai Y, Wang W, Liang H, Sun L, Teitelbaum D, Yang H. Keratinocyte growth factor improves epithelial structure and function in a mouse model of intestinal ischemia/reperfusion. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e44772 pubmed publisher..KGF administration improves the epithelial structure and barrier function in a mouse model of intestinal I/R. This suggests that KGF may have clinical applicability. ..
- Gong X, Zhang L, Jiang R, Ye M, Yin X, Wan J. Anti-inflammatory effects of mangiferin on sepsis-induced lung injury in mice via up-regulation of heme oxygenase-1. J Nutr Biochem. 2013;24:1173-81 pubmed publisher..Thereby, MF may be effective in treating sepsis with ALI. ..
- He H, Chen S, Zhou J, Dou Y, Song L, Che L, et al. Cyclodextrin-derived pH-responsive nanoparticles for delivery of paclitaxel. Biomaterials. 2013;34:5344-58 pubmed publisher..These pH-responsive nanoparticles may serve as new generation nanocarriers for drug delivery. ..
- Chen G, Tan M, Li K, Leung P, Ko C. Green tea polyphenols decreases uric acid level through xanthine oxidase and renal urate transporters in hyperuricemic mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;175:14-20 pubmed publisher..Our study suggested that GTP would be a promising candidate as a novel hypouricaemic agent for further investigation. ..
- Wang C, Liu Y, Wang Y, Li H, Zhang R, He M, et al. Adenovirus-mediated siRNA targeting CXCR2 attenuates titanium particle-induced osteolysis by suppressing osteoclast formation. Med Sci Monit. 2016;22:727-35 pubmed..CONCLUSIONS CXCR2 plays a critical role in particle-induced osteolysis, and siCXCR2 may be a novel treatment for aseptic loosening. ..
- Li M, Yu D, Ni B, Hao F. Interleukin-1 receptor associated kinase 1 is a potential therapeutic target of anti-inflammatory therapy for systemic lupus erythematosus. Mol Immunol. 2017;87:94-101 pubmed publisher..Therefore, IRAK1 may be a potential target for anti-inflammatory therapy for SLE and other inflammatory diseases. ..
- Li H, Wan J, Zhang L, Zhou Q, Luo F, Zhang Z. [Inhibitiory action of asiaiticoside on collagen-induced arthritis in mice]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2007;42:698-703 pubmed..Its active mechanism may be related to inhibiting proliferation of lymphocyte and reduction of expression of COX-2 and inflammatory cytokines. ..
- Sun Z, Yu T, Chen J, Sun X, Gao F, Zhao X, et al. Effects of ulinastatin and cyclophosphamide on the growth of xenograft breast cancer and expression of CXC chemokine receptor 4 and matrix metalloproteinase-9 in cancers. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:967-76 pubmed..Thus, both UTI and CTX can significantly inhibit xenograft tumours, and the UTI + CTX combination exhibited an additive effect that was superior to both CTX and UTI monotherapy. ..
- Luo Y, Xia Y. Selection of single-chain variable fragment antibodies against fenitrothion by ribosome display. Anal Biochem. 2012;421:130-7 pubmed publisher..6 to 108%, indicating that the ELISAs with the isolated ScFvs can accurately determine fenitrothion in food samples after the simple and rapid extraction procedure. ..
- Li Y, Zhang K, Yang K, Ye J, Xing Y, Guo H, et al. Adenovirus-mediated Wnt10b overexpression induces hair follicle regeneration. J Invest Dermatol. 2013;133:42-8 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, our data provide previously unreported insights into the regulation of hair follicle cycling and provide potential therapeutic targets for hair follicle-related diseases...
- Zhang Z, Li X, Yi W, Li S, Hu C, Chen A. A monoclonal antibody specific to the non-epitope region of hepatitis B virus preS1 contributes to more effective HBV detection. Clin Biochem. 2013;46:1105-1110 pubmed publisher..We established an mAb that is specific to the non-epitope region of HBV preS1 and improved the detection of HBV LHB in an ELISA assay. This mAb could help increase the accuracy of the clinical measurement of preS1. ..
- Zhang Y, Hayes J. The membrane-topogenic vectorial behaviour of Nrf1 controls its post-translational modification and transactivation activity. Sci Rep. 2013;3:2006 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the vectorial process of Nrf1 controls its target gene expression. ..
- Song R, Walentek P, Sponer N, Klimke A, Lee J, Dixon G, et al. miR-34/449 miRNAs are required for motile ciliogenesis by repressing cp110. Nature. 2014;510:115-20 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our findings elucidate conserved cellular and molecular mechanisms through which miR-34/449 regulate motile ciliogenesis. ..
- Xu F, Ma H, Li B, Xiao B, Huang Q, Liang X. [Overexpression of Klotho inhibits differentiation of RAW264.7 cells into osteoclasts]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;33:731-735 pubmed..Compared with Ad-GFP group and control group, TRAP and CTSK mRNA and protein expression levels were reduced remarkably in Ad-KL group. Conclusion Overexpression of Klotho inhibits the differentiation of RAW264.7 cells into osteoclasts. ..
- Yang W, Hao F, Song Z, Yang X, Ni B. Apoptosis of the dermal papilla cells of hair follicle associated with the expression of gene HSPCO16 in vitro. Exp Dermatol. 2005;14:209-14 pubmed
- Cheng X, Jian R. [Identification of proteins interacting with adaptor protein Bam32]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005;21:432-4 pubmed..The interaction of Bam32 with Lyn leads to Bam32 phosphorylation, which might play an important role in activating downstream signaling molecules. ..
- Yi L, Zhou Z, Ping Y, Chen J, Yao X, Feng H, et al. Isolation and characterization of stem cell-like precursor cells from primary human anaplastic oligoastrocytoma. Mod Pathol. 2007;20:1061-8 pubmed..These stem cell-like precursors may be responsible for the oligodendroglial and astrocytic components of human oligoastrocytoma and should be considered as therapeutic targets. ..
- Lu L, Cao H, Zeng H, Wang P, Wang L, Liu S, et al. Recombinant Mycobacterium smegmatis mc(2)155 vaccine expressing outer membrane protein 26 kDa antigen affords therapeutic protection against Helicobacter pylori infection. Vaccine. 2009;27:972-8 pubmed publisher..pylori. The rM. smegmatis expressing Omp26 antigen could constitute an effective, low-cost combined vaccine against H. pylori. ..
- Hu P, Hu H, Chen M, Peng M, Tang L, Tang K, et al. Expression of interleukins-23 and 27 leads to successful gene therapy of hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:1654-62 pubmed publisher..Together our data suggest that IL-27 and IL-23 may be two novel and attractive candidate agents to apply to cancer immunotherapy. ..
- Yin Y, Zhao X, Fang Y, Yu S, Zhao J, Song M, et al. SDF-1alpha involved in mobilization and recruitment of endothelial progenitor cells after arterial injury in mice. Cardiovasc Pathol. 2010;19:218-27 pubmed publisher..This contribution appears to be attributable to SDF-1alpha-dependent mobilization and recruitment of circulating EPCs. ..