Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Publications360 found, 100 shown here
- Xie Z, Chen Y, Zhao S, Yang Z, Yao X, Guo S, et al. Intrahepatic PD-1/PD-L1 up-regulation closely correlates with inflammation and virus replication in patients with chronic HBV infection. Immunol Invest. 2009;38:624-38 pubmed..Our data suggest that the intrahepatic interaction of PD-1 and PD-L1 might play an important role in balancing the immune response to HBV and immune-mediated liver damage in chronic HBV infection. ..
- Jiang Z, Yang P, Hou S, Li F, Zhou H. Polymorphisms of IL23R and Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome in a Chinese Han population. Hum Immunol. 2010;71:414-7 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the tested IL23R gene polymorphisms are not associated with the susceptibility to VKH syndrome in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Zhang J, Hua G, Zhang X, Tong R, Du X, Li Z. Regulatory T cells/T-helper cell 17 functional imbalance in uraemic patients on maintenance haemodialysis: a pivotal link between microinflammation and adverse cardiovascular events. Nephrology (Carlton). 2010;15:33-41 pubmed publisher..This Th17/Treg imbalance might act synergistically with microinflammation on immune-mediated atherosclerosis and contribute to the high incidence of adverse cardiovascular events. ..
- Zhou W, Jin Z, Wan Y. Apoptosis of human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells induced by prodigiosin analogue obtained from an entomopathogenic bacterium Serratia marcescens. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2010;88:1269-75 pubmed publisher..marcescens strain SCQ1 may serve as a source of the anticancer compound, PGA...
- Gu Q, Kong Y, Schneede J, Xiao Y, Chen L, Zhong Q, et al. VKORC1-1639G>A, CYP2C9, EPHX1691A>G genotype, body weight, and age are important predictors for warfarin maintenance doses in patients with mechanical heart valve prostheses in southwest China. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2010;66:1217-27 pubmed publisher..8% of the total variation (adjusted R (2) of 0.743) in warfarin maintenance doses in southwest Chinese patients with mechanical heart valve prostheses. ..
- Chen Q, Yang Z, Sun S, Huang H, Sun X, Wang Z, et al. Adipose-derived stem cells modified genetically in vivo promote reconstruction of bone defects. Cytotherapy. 2010;12:831-40 pubmed publisher..Scaffolds, seed cells and bioactive factors are key points in tissue engineering. This research indicates that ACBM is a good biologic material for tissue repair, and ACBM/ADSC/rhBMP-2/rhVEGF can accelerate bone formation significantly. ..
- Tang Z, Zhang F, Tang P, Qi X, Jiang J. Hypoxia induces RANK and RANKL expression by activating HIF-1? in breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;408:411-6 pubmed publisher..Thus, we provide evidence that hypoxia upregulates RANK and RANKL expression and increases RANKL-induced cell migration via the PI3K/Akt-HIF-1? pathway. ..
- Sun J, Liao R, Zhang S, Duan Y, Zhuo W, Wang X, et al. Role of inhibitor of apoptosis protein Livin in radiation resistance in nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2011;26:585-92 pubmed publisher..The IAP Livin is an important molecule in antiradiotherapy of NSCLC. Livin-specific gene silencing is likely to be an effective means to enhance radiation sensitivity of lung cancer. ..
- Zhou Q, Yang S, Luo Y, Qi Y, Yan Z, Shi Z, et al. A randomly-controlled study on the cardiac function at the early stage of return to the plains after short-term exposure to high altitude. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31097 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that cardiac function de-adapts when returning to the plains after short-term exposure to high altitude and the function recovery takes a relatively long time. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen P, Lu R, Liu L, Wu Y, Liu X, et al. Prevalence of HIV among men who have sex with men in Chongqing, China, 2006-2009: cross-sectional biological and behavioural surveys. Sex Transm Infect. 2012;88:444-50 pubmed..The prevalence of HIV is high and is rapidly growing among MSM in Chongqing, China. More appropriate responses are urgently needed to promote a change in the behaviour of MSM. ..
- Ou Y, Tan C, An H, Jiang D, Quan Z, Tang K, et al. Selective COX-2 inhibitor ameliorates osteoarthritis by repressing apoptosis of chondrocyte. Med Sci Monit. 2012;18:BR247-52 pubmed..CE had favorable action on OA progression, and may be the ideal choice in the treatment of chronic destructive joint disease where anti-inflammatory drugs need to be used for a prolonged period. ..
- Zhou D, Mei Q, Luo H, Tang B, Yu P. The polymorphisms in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase, methionine synthase, methionine synthase reductase, and the risk of colorectal cancer. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:819-30 pubmed publisher..Since potential confounders could not be ruled out completely, further studies were needed to confirm these results. ..
- Sai Y, Zou Z, Peng K, Dong Z. The Parkinson's disease-related genes act in mitochondrial homeostasis. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2012;36:2034-43 pubmed publisher..Therefore, in this review, we will focus on the action of PD-related genes in mitochondrial homeostasis. ..
- Cao J, Gong Y, Dong S, Zhang L, Lai X, Zhang X, et al. Pneumococcal ClpP modulates the maturation and activation of human dendritic cells: implications for pneumococcal infections. J Leukoc Biol. 2013;93:737-49 pubmed publisher..This study describes a novel role of ClpP in the interaction of DCs with pneumococci that could provide new insight for the progression of pneumococcal diseases and has important implications for designing pneumococcal protein vaccines. ..
- Zhou J, Han X, Liu Y, Zhang P, Guo F. [The effect on BiP regulation of IRE1a promoter transcription activity and protein expression]. Yi Chuan. 2013;35:343-51 pubmed..This study may suggest a novel signal pathway on IRE1a regulation in ER stress. ..
- Chen X, Wang W, Wang S, Meng G, Zhang M, Ni B, et al. An immunodominant HLA-A*1101-restricted CD8+ T-cell response targeting hepatitis B surface antigen in chronic hepatitis B patients. J Gen Virol. 2013;94:2717-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the newly identified epitope, HBs(295-304), will benefit the development of immunotherapeutic approaches for HBV infection. ..
- Shifeng H, Danni W, Pu C, Ping Y, Ju C, Liping Z. Circulating liver-specific miR-122 as a novel potential biomarker for diagnosis of cholestatic liver injury. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73133 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that serum miR-122 has strong potential as a novel, specific and noninvasive biomarker for diagnosis of cholestasis-induced liver injury. ..
- Zeng H, Zhang Y, Yi Q, Wu Y, Wan R, Tang L. CRIM1, a newfound cancer-related player, regulates the adhesion and migration of lung cancer cells. Growth Factors. 2015;33:384-92 pubmed publisher..These observations provide evidence for the first time that CRIM1 plays a role in cancer cells by enhancing the migration and adhesion and increasing the expression of N-CAD and E-CAD. ..
- Deng W, Boey J, Chen B, Byun S, Lew E, Liang Z, et al. Platelet-rich plasma, bilayered acellular matrix grafting and negative pressure wound therapy in diabetic foot infection. J Wound Care. 2016;25:393-7 pubmed publisher..This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO. 81500596) awarded to Dr Wuquan Deng. ..
- Han W, Jiang L, Ma J, Song X, He R. [Clinical features of childhood purulent meningitis caused by Escherichia coli and Streptococcus pneumoniae: a comparative analysis]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2016;18:573-6 pubmed..For PM children with an age of onset of <3 months, medium- and low-grade fever, frequent convulsions, and a leukocyte count of <12×10(9)/L, the probability of Escherichia coli infection should be considered. ..
- Xie Y, Huang S, He T, Su Y. Coffee consumption and risk of gastric cancer: an updated meta-analysis. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2016;25:578-88 pubmed publisher..08??0.92?95%??? ??0.82-1.03??0.88?95%?????0.76-1.02???????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??????????10 ??????????????0.85?95%??? ??0.77-0.95????????????????????????? 0.88?95%?????0.77-1.00??????meta ??????????? ??????????????. ..
- Shi Y, Tang S, Li H, Zhao J, Pan F. New treatment of neonatal pulmonary hemorrhage with hemocoagulase in addition to mechanical ventilation. Biol Neonate. 2005;88:118-21 pubmed..7% (3/28), which was also significantly lower than in controls (40.0%, 8/20; p < 0.05). The new treatment with hemocoagulase in addition to mechanical ventilation is effective in newborn infants with pulmonary hemorrhage. ..
- Wang H, Wang Y, Liu H, Liu J, Huang Y, Guo H, et al. Detection of PERV by polymerase chain reaction and its safety in bioartificial liver support system. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:1287-91 pubmed
- Yang Z, Chen X, Wang D. Experimental study enhancing the chemosensitivity of multiple myeloma to melphalan by using a tissue-specific APE1-silencing RNA expression vector. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma. 2007;7:296-304 pubmed..The APE1-silencing RNA results demonstrate the feasibility of the therapeutic modulation of APE1 using a variety of molecules and approaches. ..
- Liang Z, Yang Z, Chen J, Luo X, Wang X. [The effect of inhibiting EOLA1 expression in ECV304 cells]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:293-7 pubmed..When blocking the expression of EOLA1 in ECV304 cells,the proliferation of cells slowed down. EOLA1 maybe has a role on the proliferation of cells. ..
- Chen Y, Xu H, Li Y, Li J, Wang D, Yuan J, et al. Laparoscopic resection of presacral teratomas. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2008;15:649-51 pubmed publisher..No complication was observed interoperation. In addition, no sensory or motoric dysfunction of the bladder or rectum was observed postoperatively. Laparoscopy can be used to surgically remove presacral teratomas. ..
- Li L, Qi H. [Relationship between cyclic adenosine monophosphate and aquaporin 8 expression and distribution in human amnion-derived cells]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2008;43:685-9 pubmed..cAMP may upregulate the transcription of target gene protein kinase A. The cAMP may be the critical regulatory medium of AQP8 in WISH cells. ..
- Liu J, Yin F, Guo L, Deng X, Hu Y. Neuroprotection of geniposide against hydrogen peroxide induced PC12 cells injury: involvement of PI3 kinase signal pathway. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30:159-65 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the PI3K signaling pathway is involved in the neuroprotection of geniposide in PC12 cells against the oxidative damage induced by H(2)O(2) in PC12 cells. ..
- He Y, Mou Z, Li W, Liu B, Fu T, Zhao S, et al. Identification of IMPDH2 as a tumor-associated antigen in colorectal cancer using immunoproteomics analysis. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2009;24:1271-9 pubmed publisher..The result confirmed that the immunoproteomics analysis holds considerable promise for the discovery of tumor-associated antigens. IMPDH2 may be a protein biomarker and novel therapeutic target in CRC. ..
- Qing Y, Yang X, Zhong Z, Lei X, Xie J, Li M, et al. Microarray analysis of DNA damage repair gene expression profiles in cervical cancer cells radioresistant to 252Cf neutron and X-rays. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:71 pubmed publisher..The insights gained into the molecular mechanisms activated by these "radioresistance" genes will lead to new therapeutic targets for cervical cancer. ..
- Han M, Feng L, Jiang Y, Shen S, Ling H, Ding X, et al. [Surveillance on HIV-1 incidence among men who have sex with men in Chongqing, China, 2006 - 2008]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:878-81 pubmed..69%. Various adjustments brought down the estimated incidence across the three years. HIV-1 incidence among MSM maintained at a high level across the three years but without an increasing trend. ..
- Guo S, Yang C, Mei F, Wu S, Luo N, Fei L, et al. Down-regulation of Z39Ig on macrophages by IFN-gamma in patients with chronic HBV infection. Clin Immunol. 2010;136:282-91 pubmed publisher..Therefore, decreasing Z39Ig signals from macrophages could contribute to CHB clinical therapy. ..
- Xiao Z, Shen L, Chen D, Wang L, Xi Z, Xiao F, et al. Talin 2 concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with epilepsy. Clin Biochem. 2010;43:1129-32 pubmed publisher..This result suggested that the differential concentration of CSF and serum-talin 2 in the RPEE group is an intractability-related phenomenon that might be involved in the development of RPEE. ..
- Wu D, Li L, Yang M, Liu H, Yang G. Elevated plasma levels of SPARC in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus. Eur J Endocrinol. 2011;165:597-601 pubmed publisher..The present work indicates a potential link between SPARC and the pathogenesis of T2DM. ..
- Ren M, Qin D, Li K, Qu J, Wang L, Wang Z, et al. Correlation between hepatitis B virus protein and microRNA processor Drosha in cells expressing HBV. Antiviral Res. 2012;94:225-31 pubmed publisher..This provides a new understanding of the mechanism of HBV-induced miRNAs dysregulation. ..
- Ma X, Liu J, Song Z. Glycemic load, glycemic index and risk of cardiovascular diseases: meta-analyses of prospective studies. Atherosclerosis. 2012;223:491-6 pubmed publisher..18 (95% CI: 1.01-1.38, P = 0.033) per 50 unit increment of GL with cardiac event risk in Caucasians. High GL and GI were associated with significant increased risk of CVDs, specifically for women. ..
- Chen L, Li B, Yang W, He J, Li N, Hu J, et al. A dominant CD4(+) T-cell response to Helicobacter pylori reduces risk for gastric disease in humans. Gastroenterology. 2013;144:591-600 pubmed publisher..Further study of these and other immunodominant CD4(+) T-cell responses to H pylori will provide insight into mechanisms of protective immunity and aid in vaccine design. ..
- Li X, Tian X, Zhang B, Zhang Y, Chen J. Variation in dicer gene is associated with increased survival in T-cell lymphoma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e51640 pubmed publisher..009), respectively, with a significant dose-response trend (p(trend) ?=?0.004). In conclusion, Dicer rs3742330 is associated with TCL survival, suggesting that genetic variation might play a role in predicting prognosis of TCL patients. ..
- Cun Y, Dai N, Xiong C, Li M, Sui J, Qian C, et al. Silencing of APE1 enhances sensitivity of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells to radiotherapy in vitro and in a xenograft model. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55313 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, down regulation of APE1 could enhance sensitivity of human HCC cells to radiotherapy in vitro and in vivo. ..
- Li H, Zhou S, Li T, Liu Z, Wu J, Zeng G, et al. Suppression of BCRP expression and restoration of sensitivity to chemotherapy in multidrug-resistant HCC cell line HEPG2/ADM by RNA interference. Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:2238-42 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of BCRP confers multidrug resistance (MDR) in hepatocellular carcinoma cells and is a frequent impediment to successful chemotherapy...
- Wang J, Li B, Yang Q, Yu W, Wang H, Norback D, et al. Odors and sensations of humidity and dryness in relation to sick building syndrome and home environment in Chongqing, China. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e72385 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, adults' perceptions of odors and sensations of humid air and dry air are related to factors of the home environment and SBS symptoms are related to odor perceptions. ..
- Wang L, Gong B, Zhu L, Zhuo L, Li X, Zhang Q, et al. [Influence of electroacupuncture stimulation on serum and hepatic interleukin-18 expression in nonalcoholic fatty liver rats]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2013;38:208-13 pubmed
- Xie C, Wang K, Chen D. Flap endonuclease 1 silencing is associated with increasing the cisplatin sensitivity of SGCâ€‘7901 gastric cancer cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;13:386-92 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a potential chemotherapeutic target, which exhibits enhanced sensitivity to CDDP following FEN1 silencing in SGCâ€‘7901 cells via decreased survival and increased apoptosis. ..
- Li D, Zhang L, Zhou J, Chen H. Cigarette smoke extract exposure induces EGFR-TKI resistance in EGFR-mutated NSCLC via mediating Src activation and EMT. Lung Cancer. 2016;93:35-42 pubmed publisher..NAC may alleviate smoking induced EGFR-TKI resistance through inhibiting Src activation and EMT reversal. NAC may be a promising adjuvant to reinforce the effect of EGFR-TKI. ..
- Yang Q, Zhang X, Cheng Q. [Quality of life and its influencing factors in small for gestational age infants during early childhood]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2016;18:355-60 pubmed..The QOL of SGA infants is also influcenced by children's sex, residence and the degree of mothers' educational levels. ..
- Xu X, Zhao Z, Guo S, Li J, Liu S, You Y, et al. Increased semaphorin 3c expression promotes tumor growth and metastasis in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by activating the ERK1/2 signaling pathway. Cancer Lett. 2017;397:12-22 pubmed publisher..Overall, our findings demonstrate that aberrant expression of sema3c is correlated with poor prognosis of PDAC patients and promotes tumor growth and metastasis by activating ERK1/2 signaling pathway. ..
- You N, Tan Y, Zhou L, Huang X, Wang W, Wang L, et al. Tg737 acts as a key driver of invasion and migration in liver cancer stem cells and correlates with poor prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Exp Cell Res. 2017;358:217-226 pubmed publisher..These results provide a basis for investigating of Tg737 as a novel prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target. ..
- Yan J, Li Y, Yang H, Zhang L, Yang B, Wang M, et al. Interleukin-17A participates in podocyte injury by inducing IL-1Î² secretion through ROS-NLRP3 inflammasome-caspase-1 pathway. Scand J Immunol. 2018;87:e12645 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results suggest that IL-17A induces podocyte injury by activating the NLRP3 inflammasome and IL-1Î² secretion and contributes to disruption of the kidney's filtration system. ..
- Wang M, Lu R, Fang D. [The possible role of loss of heterozygosity at APC, MCC and DCC genetic loci in esophageal carcinoma]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 1999;21:16-8 pubmed..These data suggest that LOH at APC, MCC and DCC loci in esophageal carcinoma is, to certain extent, a common genetic alteration which might play a role in esophageal carcinogenesis. ..
- Zhu B, Chen Z, Cheng X, Lin Z, Guo J, Jia Z, et al. Identification of HLA-A*0201-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitope from TRAG-3 antigen. Clin Cancer Res. 2003;9:1850-7 pubmed..1 peptide ILLRDAGLV may facilitate peptide-based specific immunotherapy for various histological tumors. ..
- Wang R, Fang D. Effects of Helicobacter pylori infection on mucin expression in gastric carcinoma and pericancerous tissues. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;21:425-31 pubmed..01). The results indicate that H. pylori infection can alter the expression of some mucin genes in pericancerous mucosa and cancerous tissues of gastric carcinoma, then destroy the gastric mucosa barrier. ..
- Zhang D, Wen L, Henning T, Feng X, Zhang Y, Zou L, et al. Central neurocytoma: clinical, pathological and neuroradiological findings. Clin Radiol. 2006;61:348-57 pubmed..This is especially applicable for tumours involving both lateral ventricles with symmetrical growth around the centre of septum pellucidum or for unilateral ventricular tumors with a wide base attachment to the septum pellucidum. ..
- Gao H, Bian A, Zheng Y, Li R, Ji Q, Huang G, et al. sBAFF mutants induce neutralizing antibodies against BAFF. FEBS Lett. 2007;581:581-6 pubmed..These results indicated that the recombinant BAFF mutants modified with Th epitopes could induce neutralizing antibodies against BAFF in vivo. This study may provide a valuable strategy for treating BAFF-associated autoimmune diseases. ..
- Jiang Y, Sun X, Gui L, Xia Y, Tang W, Cao Y, et al. Correlation between APOE -491AA promoter in epsilon4 carriers and clinical deterioration in early stage of traumatic brain injury. J Neurotrauma. 2007;24:1802-10 pubmed..In Chinese population, as a significant but not independent risk factor, only APOE -491AA promoter in epsilon4 carriers is apt to the clinical deterioration and may contribute to the poor outcome after TBI. ..
- Yan Z, Tan W, Zhao W, Dan Y, Wang X, Mao Q, et al. Regulatory polymorphisms in the IL-10 gene promoter and HBV-related acute liver failure in the Chinese population. J Viral Hepat. 2009;16:775-83 pubmed publisher..This study emphasizes the importance of IL-10 in the pathophysiology of HBV-related ALF on the population level. ..
- Wu W, Wang H, Guo W, Yang K, Zhao Y, Jiang Y, et al. Up-regulation of Fas reverses cisplatin resistance of human small cell lung cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:49 pubmed publisher..Over-expression of Fas reverses drug resistance of H446/CDDP cells, possibly due to the increased cell sensitivity to apoptosis and the decreased expressions of GST-pi and ERCC1. ..
- Feng J, Chen Y, Pu J, Yang X, Zhang C, Zhu S, et al. An improved malachite green assay of phosphate: mechanism and application. Anal Biochem. 2011;409:144-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the improved MLG assay of phosphate was a favorable and universal technique for developing spectrometric methods for characterizing and screening inhibitors of enzymes that release phosphate during their actions. ..
- Yu H, Li Q, Kolosov V, Perelman J, Zhou X. Interleukin-13 induces mucin 5AC production involving STAT6/SPDEF in human airway epithelial cells. Cell Commun Adhes. 2010;17:83-92 pubmed publisher..These results show that SPDEF plays a critical role in regulating a transcriptional network mediating IL-13-induced MUC5AC synthesis dependent on STAT6. ..
- Zeng J, Jiang Y, Xiang S, Chen B. Serum bone morphogenetic protein 7, insulin resistance, and insulin secretion in non-diabetic individuals. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011;93:e21-4 pubmed publisher..Serum BMP7 concentrations positively correlated with HOMA2-%B (insulin secretion index) and fasting insulin. Our findings suggested that BMP7 may stimulate insulin secretion and improve islet cell function in humans. ..
- Wang J, Huang Y, Zhang A, Zhu C, Yang Z, Xu H. DNA polymorphism of Mycobacterium tuberculosis PE_PGRS33 gene among clinical isolates of pediatric TB patients and its associations with clinical presentation. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2011;91:287-92 pubmed publisher..54, 95% CI [1.11-5.84]) and patients who had positive PPD-skin test results (OR 4.26, 95% CI [1.14-12.86]), respectively. This study provides new insight into the molecular pathogenesis of pediatric TB. ..
- Ma R, Liu J, Wu L, Sun J, Yang Z, Yu C, et al. Differential expression of placental 11?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases in pregnant women with diet-treated gestational diabetes mellitus. Steroids. 2012;77:798-805 pubmed publisher..Differential expression of 11?-HSDs in diet-treated GDM placenta provides a protective mechanism for the fetus throughout the adverse environment of pregnancy by limiting excessive exposure of the fetus to glucocorticoid. ..
- Wang Z, Yu J. [Recent progress in the diagnosis of neonatal septicemia]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2013;15:236-41 pubmed..It provides useful information for early diagnosis and treatment of neonatal septicemia. ..
- Pang X, He G, Liu Y, Wang Y, Zhang B. Endoplasmic reticulum stress sensitizes human esophageal cancer cell to radiation. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:1736-48 pubmed publisher..To investigate the role of endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in cancer radiotherapy and its molecular mechanism...
- Fang Z, Chen F, Wang X, Yi S, Chen W, Ye G. XRCC1 Arg194Trp and Arg280His polymorphisms increase bladder cancer risk in Asian population: evidence from a meta-analysis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64001 pubmed publisher..Our meta-analysis shows that XRCC1 Arg194Trp and Arg280His polymorphisms are associated with a significantly increased risk of bladder cancer in Asian population. ..
- Cheng H, Yuan W, Zeng F, Hu Q, Shang W, Tang D, et al. Molecular and phenotypic evidence for the spread of three major methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus clones associated with two characteristic antimicrobial resistance profiles in China. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2013;68:2453-7 pubmed publisher..The predominant MRSA clones in China were associated with characteristic antimicrobial resistance profiles. Antibiotics for treating patients with MRSA infections can be selected based on the strain typing data. ..
- Zhou W, Sun M, Li G, Wu Y, Wang Y, Jin F, et al. Activation of the phosphorylation of ATM contributes to radioresistance of glioma stem cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:1793-801 pubmed publisher..ATM may represent a source of radioresistance in GSCs and a target of improved radiosensitivity of GSCs. ..
- He D, Guo S, Chen W, Chen X, Yan G, Wang J, et al. Long-term outcomes after nucleos(t)ide analogues discontinuation in chronic hepatitis B patients with HBeAg-negative. BMC Infect Dis. 2013;13:458 pubmed publisher..Prolonging the time until consolidation therapy may be a good strategy to decrease the rate of relapse. More than 96 weeks of sustained response is a predictive marker of long-term sustained response. ..
- Wu D, Yu P, Li J, Jiang P, Sun J, Wang H, et al. Apigenin potentiates the growth inhibitory effects by IKK-?-mediated NF-?B activation in pancreatic cancer cells. Toxicol Lett. 2014;224:157-64 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that apigenin had a potential to inhibit IKK-?-mediated NF-?B activation, and was a valuable agent for the pancreatic cancer treatment. ..
- Ren J, Tao Y, Zhang Z, Chen W, Cai X, Chen K, et al. Sirtuin 1 regulates hepatitis B virus transcription and replication by targeting transcription factor AP-1. J Virol. 2014;88:2442-51 pubmed publisher..5-kb mRNA. Our study identified a novel host factor, SIRT1, which may facilitate HBV replication in hepatocytes. These data suggest a rationale for the use of SIRT1 inhibitor in the treatment of HBV infection. ..
- Liang X, Zhang T, Shi L, Kang C, Wan J, Zhou Y, et al. Ampelopsin protects endothelial cells from hyperglycemia-induced oxidative damage by inducing autophagy via the AMPK signaling pathway. Biofactors. 2015;41:463-75 pubmed publisher..The protective effect of ampelopsin against hyperglycemia-induced cell damage, which functions by targeting autophagy via AMPK activation, makes it a promising pharmacological treatment for type-2 diabetes. ..
- Chen Y, Wang C, Lin S, Zhang M, Li S, Xu F. Interleukin-35 is upregulated in response to influenza virus infection and secondary bacterial pneumonia. Cytokine. 2016;81:23-7 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that IL-35 contributes to the increased susceptibility to secondary pneumococcal pneumonia at least in part by inhibiting the early immune response. ..
- Shen Y, Liu Y, Ke X, Kang H, Hu G, Hong S. Association between JAK1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to allergic rhinitis. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2016;34:124-9 pubmed publisher..This study indicates that the JAK1 rs310241 C-related genotype and allele are involved in AR susceptibility, making them potentially useful genetic biomarkers for AR susceptibility in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Wang Y, Lu H, Chen Y, Luo Y. The association of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphisms with adaptation to high altitude: A meta-analysis. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2016;17:1470320315627410 pubmed publisher..06; p = 0.002. Our findings suggested that the DD genotype of ACE is a risk factor for HA maladaptation and that the presence of fewer ACE DD allele carriers in a population indicates a greater ability of that population to adapt to HA. ..
- Qi Y, Wang N, He Y, Zhang J, Zou H, Zhang W, et al. Transforming growth factor-?1 signaling promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition-like phenomena, cell motility, and cell invasion in synovial sarcoma cells. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182680 pubmed publisher..These results may provide a important insights into therapeutic interventions and contribute to the present understanding of tumor progression in patients...
- Genfa L, Jiang Z, Hong Z, Yimin Z, Liangxi W, Guo W, et al. The screening and isolation of an effective anti-endotoxin monomer from Radix Paeoniae Rubra using affinity biosensor technology. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005;5:1007-17 pubmed..In conclusion, we demonstrate the effectiveness of affinity biosensor technology in discovering useful agents amongst traditional Chinese herbs and using this approach we found a new anti-endotoxin agent. ..
- Ma H, Xie Z, Niu Y, Li Z, Zhou P. [Single nucleotide polymorphisms in NOS3 A-922G, T-786C and G894T: a correlation study of the distribution of their allelic combinations with hypertension in chinese Han population]. Yi Chuan. 2006;28:3-10 pubmed
- Chen W, Li L, Yang G, Li K, Qi X, Zhu W, et al. Circulating FGF-21 levels in normal subjects and in newly diagnose patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2008;116:65-8 pubmed..05). Multiple regression analysis showed that FBG, plasma insulin and HOMA (IS) were independent influencing plasma FGF-21 levels. The present work suggests a potential role for FGF-21 in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance and T2DM. ..
- Chen Z, He W, Liang Z, Yan P, He H, Tang Y, et al. Protein prime-peptide boost as a new strategy induced an Eppin dominant B-cell epitope specific immune response and suppressed fertility. Vaccine. 2009;27:733-40 pubmed publisher..Thus we explored an alternative approach to induce dominant neutralizing B-cell epitope specific immune response and an ideal protocol for providing effective and long-term fertility inhibition of male mice. ..
- Zhong D, Li Y, Peng Q, Zhou J, Zhou Q, Zhang R, et al. Expression of Tiam1 and VEGF-C correlates with lymphangiogenesis in human colorectal carcinoma. Cancer Biol Ther. 2009;8:689-95 pubmed..The expression of Tiam1 gene was assessed by RT-PCR and western blot analysis. We suggest that the Tiam1 gene may act as a crucial therapeutic target for Lymphangiogenesis in CRC. ..
- Zou L, Zhou J, Zhang J, Li J, Liu N, Chai L, et al. The GTPase Rab3b/3c-positive recycling vesicles are involved in cross-presentation in dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009;106:15801-6 pubmed publisher..Together, these data demonstrate that Rab3b/3c-positive recycling vesicles are involved in and may constitute one of the recycling compartments in exogenous antigen cross-presentation. ..
- Chen Y, Wang Z, Chang P, Xiang L, Pan F, Li J, et al. The effect of focal adhesion kinase gene silencing on 5-fluorouracil chemosensitivity involves an Akt/NF-kappaB signaling pathway in colorectal carcinomas. Int J Cancer. 2010;127:195-206 pubmed publisher..These data also imply that FAK mediates MCR of CRC through the survival signaling pathway FAK/Akt/NF-kappaB. ..
- Zhou X, Liao Q, Pu Y, Tang Y, Gong X, Li J, et al. Ultrasound-mediated microbubble delivery of pigment epithelium-derived factor gene into retina inhibits choroidal neovascularization. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2711-7 pubmed
- Huang Y, Liu G, Zhang B, Xu G, Xiong W, Yang H. Wnt-5a regulates proliferation in lung cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2010;23:177-81 pubmed..The human plasmids containing Wnt-5a sense gene and siRNA eukaryotic expression vector was successfully constructed and transfection to human cancer cells induces cell proliferation. siRNA actively suppressed Wnt-5a expression. ..
- Sun C, Huang S, Zeng J, Liu D, Xiao Q, Tian W, et al. Per2 inhibits k562 leukemia cell growth in vitro and in vivo through cell cycle arrest and apoptosis induction. Pathol Oncol Res. 2010;16:403-11 pubmed publisher..These data further support the emerging role of the circadian clock in critical aspects of cancer development and thorough research is underway on the mechanism of Per2 in the leukemia. ..
- Ou L, Guo Y, Luo C, Wu X, Zhao Y, Cai X. RNA interference suppressing PLCE1 gene expression decreases invasive power of human bladder cancer T24 cell line. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2010;200:110-9 pubmed publisher..Silencing of PLCE1 might downregulate the level of MMP and BCL2 gene expression, decreasing the invasive power of bladder cancer T24 cells and thus inhibiting tumor development. ..
- Wang H, Zhang G, Dai J, Min J. [Immune evasion of human lung carcinoma cell A549 suppressed by human lymphoma cell Jurkat via Fas/FasL pathway]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:681-5 pubmed publisher..The Jurkat cells might decrease the survival rates of A549 cells and enhanced its apoptosis and immune evasion partly via Fas/FasL pathway. ..