Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell proliferation in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: cell proliferation
Publications360 found, 100 shown here
- Wu W, He X, Kong J, Ye B. Mir-373 affects human lung cancer cells' growth and its E-cadherin expression. Oncol Res. 2012;20:163-70 pubmed..Mir-373 could increase the expression levels of the E-cadherin and decrease the migration ability of human lung cancer A549 cells in vitro. ..
- Chen H, Liu X, Dou Y, He B, Liu L, Wei Z, et al. A pH-responsive cyclodextrin-based hybrid nanosystem as a nonviral vector for gene delivery. Biomaterials. 2013;34:4159-4172 pubmed publisher..This pH-responsive hybrid nanosystem may serve as a safe and efficient nonviral vector that may find wide applications in gene therapy. ..
- Ding J, Li T, Wang X, Zhao E, Choi J, Yang L, et al. The histone H3 methyltransferase G9A epigenetically activates the serine-glycine synthesis pathway to sustain cancer cell survival and proliferation. Cell Metab. 2013;18:896-907 pubmed publisher..These findings identify a G9A-dependent epigenetic program in the control of cancer metabolism, providing a rationale for G9A inhibition as a therapeutic strategy for cancer. ..
- Xu H, Shen L, Chen X, Ding Y, He J, Zhu J, et al. mTOR/P70S6K promotes spermatogonia proliferation and spermatogenesis in Sprague Dawley rats. Reprod Biomed Online. 2016;32:207-17 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that mTOR plays an important role in spermatogenesis by regulating p70s6k activation and that 4e-bp1 is either directly or indirectly regulated by PI3K. ..
- Shu M, Qin Y, Jiang M. RNA interference targeting ORC1 gene suppresses the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells in rats. Exp Mol Pathol. 2008;84:206-12 pubmed publisher..ORC1 gene silencing causes rat VSMCs to enter a reversible G(0) quiescent, growth arrested state; thus, ORC1 gene may be an important new target for suppressing VSMCs proliferation. ..
- Guo R, Wang H, GAO P, Li M, Zeng C, Yu Y, et al. An essential role for stromal interaction molecule 1 in neointima formation following arterial injury. Cardiovasc Res. 2009;81:660-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest STIM1 has a critical role in neointimal formation in a rat model of vascular injury. STIM1 may represent a novel therapeutic target in the prevention of restenosis after vascular interventions. ..
- Shao H, Miao Z, Hui Chen -, Qin F, Chen X, Tan S, et al. Nucleophosmin gene mutations promote NIH3T3 cell migration and invasion through CXCR4 and MMPs. Exp Mol Pathol. 2011;90:38-44 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study sheds new light on the effect of NPM1 mutations on leukemogenesis. ..
- Tan J, Ren G, Tu G, Li X, Wang X, Ran L. [Effect of silencing of hyaluronidase gene HYAL1 by RNA interference on proliferation of human breast cancer cells]. Ai Zheng. 2006;25:844-8 pubmed..05), cell proliferation (P<0.05), and induced cell cycle arrest in G0/G1 phase with a significant decrease of cells in S-phase(P<0.05). HYAL1-siRNA may be used as a new approach in human breast cancer gene therapy. ..
- Han J, Li L, Hu J, Yu L, Zheng Y, Guo J, et al. Epidermal growth factor stimulates human trophoblast cell migration through Rho A and Rho C activation. Endocrinology. 2010;151:1732-42 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that RhoA and RhoC play more important roles than RhoB in EGF-mediated migration of trophoblast cells, and RhoA but not RhoC regulates this migration through F-actin cytoskeleton reorganization. ..
- Chen Z, Cai L, Zhu J, Chen M, Chen J, Li Z, et al. Fyn requires HnRNPA2B1 and Sam68 to synergistically regulate apoptosis in pancreatic cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2011;32:1419-26 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest a mechanism by which Fyn requires HnRNPA2B1 and Sam68 to coordinate and regulate apoptosis, thus promoting the proliferation and metastasis of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Su Y, Deng H, Zhang M, Long J, Peng Z. Adiponectin inhibits PDGF-induced mesangial cell proliferation: regulation of mammalian target of rapamycin-mediated survival pathway by adenosine 5-monophosphate-activated protein kinase. Horm Metab Res. 2012;44:21-7 pubmed publisher..From these findings, it is implied that adiponectin could attenuate renal dysfunction associated with MC disorders through AMPK-mTOR signal pathway. ..
- Chen S, Han Q, Wang X, Yang M, Zhang Z, Li P, et al. IBP-mediated suppression of autophagy promotes growth and metastasis of breast cancer cells via activating mTORC2/Akt/FOXO3a signaling pathway. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e842 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the anti-autophagic property of IBP has an important role in IBP-mediated tumorigenesis, and IBP may serve as an attractive target for treatment of breast cancer. ..
- Tong X, Khandelwal A, Wu X, Xu Z, Yu W, Chen C, et al. Pro-atherogenic role of smooth muscle Nox4-based NADPH oxidase. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2016;92:30-40 pubmed publisher..Downregulation of smooth muscle Nox4 inhibits atherosclerosis by suppressing sEH, which, at least in part, accounts for inhibition of SMC proliferation, migration and inflammation. ..
- Ren K, Duan W, Shi Y, Li B, Liu Z, Gong J. Ectopic over-expression of oncogene Pim-2 induce malignant transformation of nontumorous human liver cell line L02. J Korean Med Sci. 2010;25:1017-23 pubmed publisher..L02/Pim-2 cells could generate hepatoma in athymic mice. In conclusion, Pim-2 could induce malignant transformation of human liver cell line L02. ..
- Su Y, Wagner E, Luo Q, Huang J, Chen L, He B, et al. Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 5 suppresses tumor growth and metastasis of human osteosarcoma. Oncogene. 2011;30:3907-17 pubmed publisher..These results suggest 1) a role for IGFBP5 as a novel marker that has an important role in the pathogenesis of OS, and 2) that the loss of IGFBP5 function may contribute to more metastatic phenotypes in OS. ..
- Yang R, Wu Y, Wang M, Sun Z, Zou J, Zhang Y, et al. HDAC9 promotes glioblastoma growth via TAZ-mediated EGFR pathway activation. Oncotarget. 2015;6:7644-56 pubmed..We demonstrated that HDAC9 promotes tumor formation of glioblastoma via TAZ-mediated EGFR pathway activation, and provide the evidence for promising target for the treatment of glioblastoma. ..
- Yang L, Ke X, Xuan F, Tan J, Hou J, Wang M, et al. PHOX2B Is Associated with Neuroblastoma Cell Differentiation. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2016;31:44-51 pubmed publisher..These findings confirmed that PHOX2B is a key regulator of neuroblastoma differentiation and stemness maintenance and indicated that PHOX2B might serve as a potential therapeutic target in neuroblastoma patients. ..
- Yuan J, Ge H, Liu W, Zhu H, Chen Y, Zhang X, et al. M2 microglia promotes neurogenesis and oligodendrogenesis from neural stem/progenitor cells via the PPAR? signaling pathway. Oncotarget. 2017;8:19855-19865 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a further theoretical basis for induction of NSPCs oriented differentiation. ..
- Hui C, Bin Y, Xiaoping Y, Long Y, Chunye C, Mantian M, et al. Anticancer activities of an anthocyanin-rich extract from black rice against breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Nutr Cancer. 2010;62:1128-36 pubmed publisher..Altogether, this study suggests the anticancer effects of AEBR against human breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo by inducing apoptosis and suppressing angiogenesis. ..
- Yan X, Cai S, Xiong X, Sun W, Dai X, Chen S, et al. Chemokine receptor CXCR7 mediates human endothelial progenitor cells survival, angiogenesis, but not proliferation. J Cell Biochem. 2012;113:1437-46 pubmed publisher..Those results suggested that CXCR7 plays an important role in human cord blood derived EPCs in response to SDF-1. ..
- Zhao Y, Li Y, Lou G, Zhao L, Xu Z, Zhang Y, et al. MiR-137 targets estrogen-related receptor alpha and impairs the proliferative and migratory capacity of breast cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e39102 pubmed publisher..They suggest that manipulating the expression level of ERR? by microRNAs has the potential to influence breast cancer progression. ..
- Chen S, Xu Y, Wang S, Shen M, Chen F, Chen M, et al. Subcutaneous administration of rhIGF-I post irradiation exposure enhances hematopoietic recovery and survival in BALB/c mice. J Radiat Res. 2012;53:581-7 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated that rhIGF-I could promote overall hematopoietic recovery after ionizing radiation and reduce the mortality when administered immediately post lethal irradiation exposure. ..
- Yan A, Li G, Zhang X, Zhu B, Linghu H. Pro-survival effect of Dock180 overexpression on rat-derived H9C2 cardiomyocytes. Med Sci Monit Basic Res. 2013;19:12-9 pubmed..Dock180 could act as a pro-survival molecule in H9C2 cardiomyocytes via activation of its downstream pro-survival signaling molecule, AKT. ..
- Yang M, Zhao X, Liu Y, Tian Y, Ran X, Jiang Y. A role for WNT1-inducible signaling protein-1 in airway remodeling in a rat asthma model. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013;17:350-7 pubmed publisher..The specific effects of WISP1 were likely due to activation of pulmonary Akt/GSK-3? signaling. ..
- Yang Z, Chen X, Wang D. Experimental study enhancing the chemosensitivity of multiple myeloma to melphalan by using a tissue-specific APE1-silencing RNA expression vector. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma. 2007;7:296-304 pubmed..The APE1-silencing RNA results demonstrate the feasibility of the therapeutic modulation of APE1 using a variety of molecules and approaches. ..
- Sun C, Huang S, Zeng J, Liu D, Xiao Q, Tian W, et al. Per2 inhibits k562 leukemia cell growth in vitro and in vivo through cell cycle arrest and apoptosis induction. Pathol Oncol Res. 2010;16:403-11 pubmed publisher..These data further support the emerging role of the circadian clock in critical aspects of cancer development and thorough research is underway on the mechanism of Per2 in the leukemia. ..
- Chen P, Yan H, Chen Y, He Z. The variation of AkT/TSC1-TSC1/mTOR signal pathway in hepatocytes after partial hepatectomy in rats. Exp Mol Pathol. 2009;86:101-7 pubmed..These data strongly suggest the effects of Akt/TSC1-TSC2/mTOR signal pathway on hepatocyte growth, protein synthesis and cell cycle, and prove its contribution to liver regeneration. ..
- Wang Y, Deng L, Wang Y, Zhong H, Jiang X, Chen J. Natural plant extract tubeimoside I induces cytotoxicity via the mitochondrial pathway in human normal liver cells. Mol Med Rep. 2011;4:713-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results confirm that TBMS I has a significant apoptotic effect on normal liver L-02 cells, which may be significant to its clinical applications...
- Xu S, Sun Z, Sun Y, Zhu J, Li X, Zhang X, et al. IL-15 and dendritic cells induce proliferation of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells from peripheral blood. Immunol Lett. 2011;140:59-67 pubmed publisher..These findings might explain the proliferation of Tregs in the absence of IL-2 in vivo and provide a novel method to achieve large-scale proliferation of Tregs in vitro in order to obtain cell numbers sufficient for immunotherapy. ..
- Yang S, Wen Q, Liu Y, Zhang C, Wang M, Chen G, et al. Increased expression of CX43 on stromal cells promotes leukemia apoptosis. Oncotarget. 2015;6:44323-31 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that Cx43 expressed by BMSC induces apoptosis on leukemia cells. Small molecules or other pharmaceutical approaches for modulating Cx43 expression in BMSCs could be used for delaying relapse of leukemia. ..
- Xu M, Dai M. Recombinant E. coli LLO/OVA induces murine BMDCs maturation via TLR4 and NOD1 receptor and promotes specific cytotoxic T cell immunity. Biomed Environ Sci. 2010;23:350-6 pubmed publisher..E.coli LLO/OVA is effective in inducing BMDCs maturation via activating TLR4 and NOD1 receptor signalling pathway and promoting specific anti-tumor T cell immunity in vitro. ..
- Wang K, Feng H, Ren W, Sun X, Luo J, Tang M, et al. BMP9 inhibits the proliferation and invasiveness of breast cancer cells MDA-MB-231. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2011;137:1687-96 pubmed publisher..BMP9 can inhibit the growth, invasion, and migration of breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. BMP9 is a putative tumor suppressor in breast cancer. ..
- Wang L, Chen Q, Li G, Ke D. Ghrelin stimulates angiogenesis via GHSR1a-dependent MEK/ERK and PI3K/Akt signal pathways in rat cardiac microvascular endothelial cells. Peptides. 2012;33:92-100 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that ghrelin may play an important role in myocardial angiogenesis. ..
- Jin M, Yu Y, Qi H, Xie Y, Su N, Wang X, et al. A novel FGFR3-binding peptide inhibits FGFR3 signaling and reverses the lethal phenotype of mice mimicking human thanatophoric dysplasia. Hum Mol Genet. 2012;21:5443-55 pubmed publisher..Finally, P3 reversed the neonatal lethality of TDII mice. Thus, this study identifies a novel inhibitory peptide for FGFR3 signaling, which may serve as a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of FGFR3-related skeletal dysplasia...
- Ma Q, Chen C, Deng P, Zhu G, Lin M, Zhang L, et al. Extremely Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields Promote In Vitro Neuronal Differentiation and Neurite Outgrowth of Embryonic Neural Stem Cells via Up-Regulating TRPC1. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150923 pubmed publisher..These findings also provide new insights in understanding the effects of ELF-EMF exposure on embryonic brain development. ..
- Ma W, Cai S, Du J, Tan Y, Chen H, Guo Z, et al. SDF-1/54-DCN: a novel recombinant chimera with dual inhibitory effects on proliferation and chemotaxis of tumor cells. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008;31:1086-91 pubmed..These findings suggest that this strategy to link SDF-1/54 with DCN may be a promising approach to increase the targeting of SDF-1/54 to the tumors coexpressing CXCR4 and EGFR. ..
- Yang X, Li J, Li X, She R, Pei Y. Isolation and characterization of a novel thermostable non-specific lipid transfer protein-like antimicrobial protein from motherwort (Leonurus japonicus Houtt) seeds. Peptides. 2006;27:3122-8 pubmed..The IC(50) of LJAMP2 for Aspergillus niger, B. maydis, Fusarium oxysporum, Penicillium digitatum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae are 5.5, 6.1, 9.3, 40.0, and 76.0 microM, respectively...
- Wang J, Guo Y, Zhang B, Chen Z, Gao J. Induction of apoptosis and inhibition of cell migration and tube-like formation by dihydroartemisinin in murine lymphatic endothelial cells. Pharmacology. 2007;80:207-18 pubmed..In summary, these findings indicate that DHA may be useful as a potential lymphangiogenesis inhibitor under induction of cell apoptosis, inhibition of the migration, and formation of tube-like structures in LECs. ..
- Li Z, Yu C, Han Y, Ren H, Shi W, Fu C, et al. Inhibitory effect of D1-like and D3 dopamine receptors on norepinephrine-induced proliferation in vascular smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2008;294:H2761-8 pubmed publisher..The interaction between alpha1-adrenergic and dopamine receptors, especially D1-like and D3 receptors in VSMCs, could be involved in the pathogenesis of hypertension. ..
- Li P, Zhang Z, Wang Q, Li S, Zhang Y, Bian X, et al. The ectopic expression of IFN regulatory factor 4-binding protein is correlated with the malignant behavior of human breast cancer cells. Int Immunopharmacol. 2009;9:1002-9 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, it should be pointed our that further study with more tumor types is required to fully elucidate the role of IBP in tumorigenesis and the potential of IBP as a marker for more highly malignant tumors. ..
- Tang C, Wang G, Wu X, Li Z, Shen Y, Lee J, et al. The impact of vascular endothelial growth factor-transfected human endothelial cells on endothelialization and restenosis of stainless steel stents. J Vasc Surg. 2011;53:461-71 pubmed publisher..Additional studies with this technology are necessary to determine its ultimate utility in improving stents performance. ..
- Li Y, Wang Y, Wang P, Zhang B, Yan W, Sun J, et al. In vitro cytocompatibility evaluation of MGF-Ct24E chemically grafted and physically blended with maleic anhydride modified poly(D, L-lactic acid). J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2013;24:849-64 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, MGF-Ct24E-MPLA synthesized chemically might be a promising biomaterial for bone tissue engineering. ..
- Yang Z, Zhao T, Liu H, Zhang L. Ginsenoside Rh2 inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma through Î²-catenin and autophagy. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19383 pubmed publisher..Together, our data suggest that GRh2 may inhibit HCC cell growth, possibly through a coordinated autophagy and Î²-catenin signaling. ..
- Liu X, Liu S, Jiang J, Zhang X, Zhang T. Inhibition of the JNK signaling pathway increases sensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells to cisplatin by down-regulating expression of P-glycoprotein. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:1098-108 pubmed..Inhibition of the JNK signaling pathway enhances the sensitivity of HCC cells to cisplatin by down-regulating the expression of P-gp. ..
- Li J, Ghazwani M, Liu K, Huang Y, Chang N, Fan J, et al. Regulation of hepatic stellate cell proliferation and activation by glutamine metabolism. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182679 pubmed publisher..Glutamine metabolism plays an important role in regulating the proliferation and activation of HSCs. Strategies that are targeted at glutamine metabolism may represent a novel therapeutic approach to the treatment of liver fibrosis. ..
- Tan J, Wang X, Li H, Su X, Wang L, Ran L, et al. HYAL1 overexpression is correlated with the malignant behavior of human breast cancer. Int J Cancer. 2011;128:1303-15 pubmed publisher..Further studies showed that the HYAL1, HYAL2 and HA were elevated in breast cancer, and HYAL1 could downregulate HA expression. In conclusion, HYAL1 may be a potential prognostic marker and therapeutic target in breast cancer. ..
- Guo D, Huang J, Gong J. Bone morphogenetic protein 4 (BMP4) is required for migration and invasion of breast cancer. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;363:179-90 pubmed publisher..It is conceivable that novel therapeutics for breast cancer may be developed by targeting BMP4 signaling pathway and/or its important downstream mediators in breast cancer cells. ..
- Yu S, Chen L, Wang H, Tang X, Fang D, Yang S. hTERT promotes the invasion of telomerase-negative tumor cells in vitro. Int J Oncol. 2009;35:329-36 pubmed..Telomerase-mediated telomere maintenance enables these cells to achieve a fully malignant endpoint, including invasion and metastasis. ..
- Lei Y, Zhang Y, Wang Y. [Effect of IER3IP1 gene expression on the proliferation and erythroid differentiation of K562 cells]. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2009;30:409-13 pubmed..Inhibition of expression of IER3IP1 gene can inhibit erythroid differentiation and elevate the proliferation of K562 cells. The IER3IP1 gene may play a role on erythroid differentiation and proliferation of K562 cells. ..
- Kuang C, Yu Y, Wang K, Qian D, Den M, Huang L. Knockdown of transient receptor potential canonical-1 reduces the proliferation and migration of endothelial progenitor cells. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:487-96 pubmed publisher..In summary, these findings provide a new mechanism for modulating the biological properties of EPCs and suggest that TRPC1 may be a new target for inducing vascular repair by EPCs. ..
- Xu L, Guo S, Ma S, Luo Y. Mammalian mediator 19 mediates H1299 lung adenocarcinoma cell clone conformation, growth, and metastasis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:3695-700 pubmed..Thus, MED 19 appears to play important roles in the biological behavior of non-small cell lung carcinoma cells. These findings may be important for the development of novel lung carcinoma treatments. ..
- Pan M, Hong K, Chen X, Pan C, Chen X, Kuang X, et al. BmCyclin B and BmCyclin B3 are required for cell cycle progression in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Sci China Life Sci. 2013;56:360-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that BmCyclin B and BmCyclin B3 are necessary for completing the cell cycle in silkworm cells. ..
- Chen X, Luther G, Zhang W, Nan G, Wagner E, Liao Z, et al. The E-F hand calcium-binding protein S100A4 regulates the proliferation, survival and differentiation potential of human osteosarcoma cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;32:1083-96 pubmed publisher..Thus, S100A4 may serve as a marker for tumorigenic potential, as well as a therapeutic target. ..
- Ouyang Q, Chen G, Zhou J, Li L, Dong Z, Yang R, et al. Neurotensin signaling stimulates glioblastoma cell proliferation by upregulating c-Myc and inhibiting miR-29b-1 and miR-129-3p. Neuro Oncol. 2016;18:216-26 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the NTS/NTSR1/c-Myc/miRNA axis may be a potential therapeutic target for glioblastoma therapy. ..
- Huang H, Hu Y, Li N, Zhu Y. Inhibition of tumor growth and metastasis by non-small cell lung cancer cells transfected with cyclin D1-targeted siRNA. Oligonucleotides. 2009;19:151-62 pubmed publisher..In addition, the mechanism of inhibiting tumor metastasis was related to the decrease in the expression of MMP-2, RhoA, and Rac1 after cyclin D1 was decreased by cyclin D1 siRNA. ..
- Wu R, Duan L, Ye L, Wang H, Yang X, Zhang Y, et al. S100A9 promotes the proliferation and invasion of HepG2 hepatocellular carcinoma cells via the activation of the MAPK signaling pathway. Int J Oncol. 2013;42:1001-10 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the S100A9-induced proliferation and invasion of HepG2 cells are partly mediated by the activation of the MAPK signaling pathway. ..
- Chu M, Yang P, Hu R, Hou S, Li F, Chen Y, et al. Elevated serum osteopontin levels and genetic polymorphisms of osteopontin are associated with Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52:7084-9 pubmed publisher..OPN may be relevant to the pathogenesis of VKH disease. The TT genotype of rs4754 may be a susceptible factor for VKH disease in a Chinese Han population. ..
- Li W, Wang H, Kuang C, Zhu J, Yu Y, Qin Z, et al. An essential role for the Id1/PI3K/Akt/NFkB/survivin signalling pathway in promoting the proliferation of endothelial progenitor cells in vitro. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;363:135-45 pubmed publisher..The Id1/PI3K/Akt/NF?B/survivin signalling pathway may represent a novel therapeutic target in the prevention of restenosis after vascular injury. ..
- Luo Y, Xu D, Dong H, Zhang B, Liu Y, Niu W, et al. Tanshinone IIA inhibits hypoxia-induced pulmonary artery smooth muscle cell proliferation via Akt/Skp2/p27-associated pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56774 pubmed publisher..The novel information partially explained the anti-remodeling property of tanshinone IIA on pulmonary artery in HPH...
- Xu Z, Li H, Wang S, He W, Wu J, Luo G. [Effects of hypoxia inducible factor-1? on P311 and its influence on the migration of murine epidermal stem cells]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2017;33:287-294 pubmed publisher..33?p>0.05)???12 h?p311??????????????????(p<0.01)?p311????????????p311????(p<0.05)?p311???hif-1??????????????p311????(p<0.01)? ??? ?????hif-1???????p311??????esc???. ..
- He X, Duan C, Chen J, Ou Yang X, Zhang Z, Li C, et al. Let-7a elevates p21(WAF1) levels by targeting of NIRF and suppresses the growth of A549 lung cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:3501-7 pubmed publisher..This work reveals a novel regulatory mechanism for let-7a in the control of cellular proliferation and lung carcinogenesis. ..
- Liu N, Shi S, Deng M, Tang L, Zhang G, Liu N, et al. High levels of ?-catenin signaling reduce osteogenic differentiation of stem cells in inflammatory microenvironments through inhibition of the noncanonical Wnt pathway. J Bone Miner Res. 2011;26:2082-95 pubmed publisher..Given the important role of Wnt signaling in osteogenic differentiation, it is possible that agents that can modify this pathway may be of value in bone regeneration by MSCs in chronic inflammatory microenvironments. ..
- Liu J, Li M, Song B, Jia C, Zhang L, Bai X, et al. Metformin inhibits renal cell carcinoma in vitro and in vivo xenograft. Urol Oncol. 2013;31:264-70 pubmed publisher..Metformin was able to induce G0/G1 cell cycle arrest and inhibit RCC growth in vitro and in vivo. These results suggest that metformin may be a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of RCC. ..
- Liu Y, Zhou C, Qiu C, Lu X, Wang Y. Chlorogenic acid induced apoptosis and inhibition of proliferation in human acute promyelocytic leukemia HL?60 cells. Mol Med Rep. 2013;8:1106-10 pubmed publisher..The observations revealed that CA inhibits proliferation and induces preprophase apoptosis of HL?60 cells. Thus, the concentration of 10 µM may be the optimal dose for treatment human acute promyelocytic leukemia. ..
- Zhang H, Tan S, Wang J, Chen S, Quan J, Xian J, et al. Musashi2 modulates K562 leukemic cell proliferation and apoptosis involving the MAPK pathway. Exp Cell Res. 2014;320:119-27 pubmed publisher..These data provide evidence that Msi2 plays an important role in leukemogenesis involving the MAPK signaling pathway, which indicates that Msi2 may be a novel target for leukemia treatment. ..
- Xu L, Fu Y, Li Y, Han X. Cisplatin induces expression of drug resistance-related genes through c-jun N-terminal kinase pathway in human lung cancer cells. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017;80:235-242 pubmed publisher..Lung resistance protein (LRP) and anti-apoptotic genes (Bcl-2, Bcl-Xl, XIAP, Survivin) are involved in the process. The results reminded us of a novel therapy target for lung cancer treatment. ..
- Li Q, Wang G, Zhang Z. [The relationship between microRNA-18 and BTG2 in the carcinogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2009;17:42-5 pubmed..miR-18 is over-expressed in HepG2 cells compared to L02 cells, and it may negatively regulate the expression of BTG2, a tumor suppressor gene. ..
- Ge S, Wang G, Shen Y, Zhang Q, Jia D, Wang H, et al. Cytotoxic effects of MgO nanoparticles on human umbilical vein endothelial cells in vitro. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2011;5:36 pubmed publisher..In addition, the MgO nanoparticles significantly enhanced the NO release and T-AOC content of the HUVECs. The testing results indicated that low concentration of MgO nanoparticles exhibited non-cytotoxicity. ..
- Song L, Duan P, Guo P, Li D, Li S, Xu Y, et al. Downregulation of miR-223 and miR-153 mediates mechanical stretch-stimulated proliferation of venous smooth muscle cells via activation of the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2012;528:204-11 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-153 and miR-223 may be viable therapeutic targets for mechanical stretch-induced neointimal hyperplasia in vein grafts. ..
- Hu M, Liu Q, Song P, Zhan X, Luo M, Liu C, et al. Abnormal expression of the mitotic checkpoint protein BubR1 contributes to the anti-microtubule drug resistance of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:185-92 pubmed publisher..Thus, BubR1 may serve as a potential chemosensitizing target to overcome chemoresistance. ..
- Su B, Peng X, Jiang D, Wu J, Qiao B, Li W, et al. In vitro and in vivo evaluations of nano-hydroxyapatite/polyamide 66/glass fibre (n-HA/PA66/GF) as a novel bioactive bone screw. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68342 pubmed publisher..As shown by their good cytocompatibility, excellent biomechanical strength and fast formation and ingrowth of new bone, n-HA/PA66/GF screws are thus suitable for orthopaedic clinical applications. ..
- Wang X, Chen E, Yang X, Wang Y, Quan Z, Wu X, et al. 5-azacytidine inhibits the proliferation of bladder cancer cells via reversal of the aberrant hypermethylation of the hepaCAM gene. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1375-84 pubmed publisher..Due to the ability to reactivate expression of hepaCAM and inhibit growth of bladder cancer cells, AZAC may represent an effective treatment for bladder cancer. ..
- Yang R, Yi L, Dong Z, Ouyang Q, Zhou J, Pang Y, et al. Tigecycline Inhibits Glioma Growth by Regulating miRNA-199b-5p-HES1-AKT Pathway. Mol Cancer Ther. 2016;15:421-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that tigecycline may induce cell-cycle arrest and inhibit glioma growth by regulating miRNA-199b-5p-HES1-AKT pathway. Thus, tigecycline is a promising agent in the treatment of malignant gliomas. ..
- Liang H, Zhang Q, Lu J, Yang G, Tian N, Wang X, et al. MSX2 Induces Trophoblast Invasion in Human Placenta. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0153656 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results suggest that MSX2 may induce human trophoblast cell invasion, and dysregulation of MSX2 expression may be associated with pre-eclampsia. ..
- Gong J, Shen S, Yang Y, Qin S, Huang L, Zhang H, et al. Inhibition of FASN suppresses migration, invasion and growth in hepatoma carcinoma cells by deregulating the HIF-1?/IGFBP1 pathway. Int J Oncol. 2017;50:883-892 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of FASN can suppress migration, invasion and healing of hepatoma carcinoma cells by decreasing HIF-1?, and IGFBP1. ..
- Li T, Zhu D, Mou T, Guo Z, Pu J, Chen Q, et al. IL-37 induces autophagy in hepatocellular carcinoma cells by inhibiting the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway. Mol Immunol. 2017;87:132-140 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that IL-37 regulates autophagy in SMMC-7721 and Huh-7 cells via inhibition of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway. ..
- Qi J, Su Y, Sun R, Zhang F, Luo X, Yang Z, et al. CASK inhibits ECV304 cell growth and interacts with Id1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;328:517-21 pubmed..Thus, we speculate that the regulation of cell growth mediated by CASK may be involved in Id1. Our findings indicate a novel function of CASK, the mechanism that remains to be further investigated. ..
- Peng Q, Zhou Q, Zhou J, Zhong D, Pan F, Liang H. Stable RNA interference of hexokinase II gene inhibits human colon cancer LoVo cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Biol Ther. 2008;7:1128-35 pubmed..Our results suggest that HK II gene can act as a crucial therapeutic target for slowing colon cancer growth. ..
- Zhang Z, Peng H, Chen J, Chen X, Han F, Xu X, et al. MicroRNA-21 protects from mesangial cell proliferation induced by diabetic nephropathy in db/db mice. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:2009-14 pubmed publisher..We also found PI3K and p-Akt increased in miR-21 treated mesangial cells and db/db mice. Overall, these studies for the first time provide evidence for the potential role of miR-21 in early DN. ..
- Huang Y, Li F, Tong W, Zhang A, He Y, Fu T, et al. Hydrogen sulfide, a gaseous transmitter, stimulates proliferation of interstitial cells of Cajal via phosphorylation of AKT protein kinase. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2010;221:125-32 pubmed..The present study suggests that H(2)S may be a critical factor in maintaining ICC numbers and may have a novel, Akt-dependent role in proliferation of mature ICC. ..