Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell membrane in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Topic: cell membrane
- Zhang H, Anderson A, Trowell S, Luo A, Xiang Z, Xia Q. Topological and functional characterization of an insect gustatory receptor. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24111 pubmed publisher..The selectivity of BmGr8 responses is consistent with the known responses of one of the gustatory receptor neurons in the lateral styloconic sensilla of B. mori, which responds to myo-inositol and epi-inositol but not to allo-inositol. ..
- Guo H, Deng J, Yang X, Zhong B, Shen Z, Yang S, et al. Melanocortin receptor type 2 (MC2R, ACTH receptor) expression in patients with alopecia areata. Exp Dermatol. 2010;19:1020-2 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that MC2R expression is aberrant in AA and suggest a deficit in ACTH/MC2R activity may play an important role in the pathophysiology of AA. ..
- Huang L, Zhang Y, Xu C, Gu X, Niu L, Wang J, et al. Rictor positively regulates B cell receptor signaling by modulating actin reorganization via ezrin. PLoS Biol. 2017;15:e2001750 pubmed publisher..Overall, our study provides a new pathway linking cell metablism to BCR activation, in which Rictor regulates BCR signaling via actin reorganization. ..
- Chen P, Yan H, Chen Y, He Z. The variation of AkT/TSC1-TSC1/mTOR signal pathway in hepatocytes after partial hepatectomy in rats. Exp Mol Pathol. 2009;86:101-7 pubmed..These data strongly suggest the effects of Akt/TSC1-TSC2/mTOR signal pathway on hepatocyte growth, protein synthesis and cell cycle, and prove its contribution to liver regeneration. ..
- Wang Y, Mao M, Xu J. Cell-surface nucleolin is involved in lipopolysaccharide internalization and signalling in alveolar macrophages. Cell Biol Int. 2011;35:677-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, C23 participates in the regulation of LPS-induced inflammation of AMs, which indicates that cell-surface C23 is a new and promising therapeutic target for the treatment of bacterial infections. ..
- Li J, Wang Y, Liang Y, Ni B, Wan Y, Liao Z, et al. Fine antigenic variation within H5N1 influenza virus hemagglutinin's antigenic sites defined by yeast cell surface display. Eur J Immunol. 2009;39:3498-510 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate the existence of immunodominant positions in the H5 HA protein, alteration of these residues might improve the immunogenicity of vaccine strains...
- Wang K, Zhao X, Kuang C, Qian D, Wang H, Jiang H, et al. Overexpression of SDF-1? enhanced migration and engraftment of cardiac stem cells and reduced infarcted size via CXCR4/PI3K pathway. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43922 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that overexpression of SDF-1? enhanced CSCs migration in vitro and engraftment of transplanted CSCs and reduced infarcted size via CXCR4/PI3K pathway. ..
- Wang W, Hu Z, Chen X, Zhao Z, Li J, Chen G. Heterologous synthesis and assembly of functional LHII antenna complexes from Rhodovulum sulfidophilum in Rhodobacter sphaeroides mutant. Mol Biol Rep. 2009;36:1695-702 pubmed publisher..The results show that the pucBsAs genes from Rdv. sulfidophilum could be expressed in R. sphaeroides, and the functional foreign LHII and native LHI were assembled into the membrane of R. sphaeroides...
- Zhang E, Luo S, Tan X, Shi C. Mechanistic study of IR-780 dye as a potential tumor targeting and drug delivery agent. Biomaterials. 2014;35:771-8 pubmed publisher..In vivo imaging showed that IR-780NM remained the tumor targeting property, indicating that IR-780 iodide could be potentially applied as a drug delivery agent for cancer targeted imaging and therapy. ..
- Ou J, Li J, Pan F, Xie G, Zhou Q, Huang H, et al. Endostatin suppresses colorectal tumor-induced lymphangiogenesis by inhibiting expression of fibronectin extra domain A and integrin ?9. J Cell Biochem. 2011;112:2106-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that endostatin reduces colorectal tumor-induced lymphangiogenesis, at least in part, by inhibiting EDA-integrin ?9 pathway. ..
- Wu J, Zeng G, Shen W, Yang M, Wang F, Tian L, et al. [Up-regulation of major histocompatibility complex class I-related molecules A (MICA) induced by 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2009;17:675-8 pubmed..05). Our data suggest that 5-aza-dC induces the expression of MICA by a DNA damage-dependent mechanism. ..
- Zhao Z, Fu X, Zhang G, Li Y, Wu M, Tan Y. The influence of RAMP1 overexpression on CGRP-induced osteogenic differentiation in MG-63 cells in vitro: an experimental study. J Cell Biochem. 2013;114:314-22 pubmed publisher..This study contributes to a better understanding of the molecular mechanisms governing CGRP-induced MG-63 differentiation. ..
- Kuang C, Yu Y, Wang K, Qian D, Den M, Huang L. Knockdown of transient receptor potential canonical-1 reduces the proliferation and migration of endothelial progenitor cells. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:487-96 pubmed publisher..In summary, these findings provide a new mechanism for modulating the biological properties of EPCs and suggest that TRPC1 may be a new target for inducing vascular repair by EPCs. ..
- Zeng C, Wang Z, Hopfer U, Asico L, Eisner G, Felder R, et al. Rat strain effects of AT1 receptor activation on D1 dopamine receptors in immortalized renal proximal tubule cells. Hypertension. 2005;46:799-805 pubmed..It is possible that an angiotensin II-mediated increase in D1 receptors and dissociation of AT1 from D1 receptors serve to counter regulate the long-term action of angiotensin II in WKY rats; different effects are seen in SHRs. ..
- Fu B, Wu Z, Dong C. Integrin beta1 mediates hepatocellular carcinoma cells chemotaxis to laminin. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2004;3:548-51 pubmed..Expression of integrin beta1 was up to 95.78% to cells chosen in the experiment. Integrin beta1 subunit was an important constituent receptor subunit for mediating chemotactic pseudopod protrusion of HCC cell to LN. ..
- Li Y, Wang G, Lin K, Yin H, Zhou C, Liu T, et al. Rab1 GTPase promotes expression of beta-adrenergic receptors in rat pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2010;42:1201-1209 pubmed publisher..These data reveal that beta-ARs function in RPMVECs could be modulated by manipulating beta-ARs traffic from the ER to the Golgi body. We propose the ER-to-Golgi transport as a regulatory site for control of permeability of RPMVECs. ..
- Zeng C, Asico L, Yu C, Villar V, Shi W, Luo Y, et al. Renal D3 dopamine receptor stimulation induces natriuresis by endothelin B receptor interactions. Kidney Int. 2008;74:750-9 pubmed publisher..Our studies suggest that D(3) receptors physically interact with proximal tubule ETB receptors and that the blunted natriuretic effect of dopamine in SHRs may be explained, in part, by abnormal D(3)/ETB receptor interactions. ..
- Zhu Y, Liang L, Qian D, Yu H, Yang P, Lei B, et al. Increase in peripheral blood mononuclear cell Toll-like receptor 2/3 expression and reactivity to their ligands in a cohort of patients with wet age-related macular degeneration. Mol Vis. 2013;19:1826-33 pubmed..Our data suggested that upregulation of TLR2 and TLR3 may be associated with the pathogenesis of wet AMD. ..
- Yang J, Yuan C, Wei L, Yi F, Song F. Melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 2 affects 3T3-L1 preadipocyte differentiation. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2009;311:11-7 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that MCHR2 positively mediates the regulation of MCH during preadipocyte differentiation and is involved in energy balance regulation without affecting preadipocyte proliferation...
- Zhong X, Zhang L, Zou Y, Yi Q, Zhao P, Xia Q, et al. Shotgun analysis on the peritrophic membrane of the silkworm Bombyx mori. BMB Rep. 2012;45:665-70 pubmed..e. PM chitin-binding protein, invertebrate intestinal mucin, and chitin deacetylase. The protein profile provides a basis for further study of the physiological events in the PM of Bombyx mori...
- Ding H, Zeng H, Huang L, Dong Y, Duan Y, Mao X, et al. Helicobacter pylori chaperone-like protein CagT plays an essential role in the translocation of CagA into host cells. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;22:1343-9 pubmed..These results suggest that CagT is expressed on both the inner and outer bacterial membranes, where it serves as a unique type IV secretion system component that is involved in CagA secretion and cag PAI apparatus assembly...
- Niu J, Mei F, Wang L, Liu S, Tian Y, Mo W, et al. Phosphorylated olig1 localizes to the cytosol of oligodendrocytes and promotes membrane expansion and maturation. Glia. 2012;60:1427-36 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest a novel role for a phosphorylated cytosolic Olig1 in membrane expansion and maturation of oligodendrocytes. ..
- Li M, Chen C, Zhou Z, Xu S, Yu Z. A TRPC1-mediated increase in store-operated Ca2+ entry is required for the proliferation of adult hippocampal neural progenitor cells. Cell Calcium. 2012;51:486-96 pubmed publisher..This discovery may be important in improving adult hippocampal neurogenesis and treating cognitive deficits. ..
- Zhang S, Xia Y, Keyhani N. Contribution of the gas1 gene of the entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana, encoding a putative glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored beta-1,3-glucanosyltransferase, to conidial thermotolerance and virulence. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2011;77:2676-84 pubmed publisher..The Bbgas1 gene did not complement the phenotype of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae ?-1,3-glucanosyltransferase ?gas1 mutant, indicating that this family of enzymes likely possess discrete cellular functions. ..