Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Locale: Chongqing, Chongqing Shi, China
Publications731 found, 100 shown here
- Yan J, Gao Y, Xie Z. [Hypoxia promote the DNA synthesis and the expression of collagen type I and III mRNA in cultured adult rat cardiac fibroblasts]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2004;20:125-8 pubmed..These results suggest that hypoxia alone can upregulate DNA synthesis and expression of collagen type I and III mRNA in adult rat cardiac fibroblasts. It may be one of the important mechanisms by which hypoxic myocardial fibrosis occur. ..
- Jia X, Yan J, Xia J, Xiong J, Wang T, Chen Y, et al. Arousal effects of orexin A on acute alcohol intoxication-induced coma in rats. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62:775-83 pubmed publisher..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled 'Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder'...
- Mei F, Guo S, He Y, Wang L, Wang H, Niu J, et al. Quetiapine, an atypical antipsychotic, is protective against autoimmune-mediated demyelination by inhibiting effector T cell proliferation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e42746 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings suggest that Que displays an immune-modulating role during the course of EAE, and thus may be a promising candidate for treatment of MS. ..
- Luo Y, Wang W, Zhang Y, Huang Q. Effect of body size on organ-specific mitochondrial respiration rate of the largemouth bronze gudgeon. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2013;39:513-21 pubmed publisher..The high mitochondrial respiratory rate in the heart of the largemouth gudgeon suggests that it has the highest oxidative capacity. ..
- Zhao Z, Chen L, Xiao Y, Hao J, Tang C, Zheng D. A rabbit model to study regression of ventricular hypertrophy. Heart Lung Circ. 2013;22:373-82 pubmed publisher..The animals did not experience severe mechanical ventilatory impairment. These results demonstrate an efficient and reproducible method of promoting LVH regression in rabbits without endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation. ..
- Li C, Deng W, Liao X, Deng J, Zhang Y, Wang D. The effects and mechanism of ginsenoside Rg1 on myocardial remodeling in an animal model of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension. Eur J Med Res. 2013;18:16 pubmed publisher..Upregulation of the expression of MMP-2 and MMP-9 could explain the beneficial effects of ginsenoside Rg1 in CTEPH. ..
- Chen X, Rochefort N, Sakmann B, Konnerth A. Reactivation of the same synapses during spontaneous up states and sensory stimuli. Cell Rep. 2013;4:31-9 pubmed publisher..Thus, spontaneously recurring up states evoke in these spines "patterned" calcium activity that may control consolidation of synaptic strength following epochs of sensory stimulation. ..
- Xiong Y, Li Y, Xiong Y, Zhao Y, Tang F, Wang X. Cluster of erythrocyte band 3: a potential molecular target of exhaustive exercise-induced dysfunction of erythrocyte deformability. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2013;91:1127-34 pubmed publisher..These results provide further insight into erythrocyte damage induced by exhaustive exercise. ..
- Zhai X, Bao G, Wang L, Cheng M, Zhao M, Zhao S, et al. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 4-phenoxy-6,7-disubstituted quinolines possessing (thio)semicarbazones as c-Met kinase inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:1331-45 pubmed publisher..These results clearly indicated that compound 23n is a potent and highly selective c-Met inhibitor and its favorable in vitro and in vivo profiles warrant further investigation. ..
- Zhou X, Peng Y, Li L, He K, Huang T, Mou S, et al. Effects of dietary supplementations with the fibrous root of Rhizoma Coptidis and its main alkaloids on non-specific immunity and disease resistance of common carp. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2016;173:34-8 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that the FRC could enhance the non-specific immunity and disease resistance of common carp and the main alkaloids might contribute to these effects. ..
- Fang R, Wu R, Du H, Jin M, Liu Y, Lei G, et al. Pneumolysin-Dependent Calpain Activation and Interleukin-1Î± Secretion in Macrophages Infected with Streptococcus pneumoniae. Infect Immun. 2017;85: pubmed publisher..These results suggested that PLY induces the influx of calcium in S. pneumoniae-infected macrophages, followed by calpain activation and subsequent IL-1Î± maturation and secretion. ..
- Meng D, Wang S. [Changes of the mRNA expression and the intestinal mucosal cyclooxygenase activity in scalded rats]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2002;18:210-2 pubmed..But those of COX-1 exhibited lower range of change. The pathological mechanism of rat intestinal mucosa injury after scalding might be closely related to the COXs participation by different styles between the two enzymes. ..
- He Z, Cao Y, Yin Y, Wang Z, Chen B, Peng G, et al. Role of hunchback in segment patterning of Locusta migratoria manilensis revealed by parental RNAi. Dev Growth Differ. 2006;48:439-45 pubmed..These findings suggest a more extensive role for L. migratoria manilensis hunchback in anterior patterning than those described in Drosophila...
- Zhao Y, Tang F. Trichodinid ectoparasites (Ciliophora: Peritricha) from Misgurnus anguillicaudatus (Cantor) and Anodonta woodiana (Lea) in China, with descriptions of two new species of Trichodina Ehrenberg, 1838. Syst Parasitol. 2007;67:65-72 pubmed..T. modesta Lom, 1979 is also described from the fish. Photomicrographs and morphometric data are presented for all of the species...
- Jian R, Cheng X, Jiang J, Deng S, Hu F, Zhang J. A cDNA-based random RNA interference library for functional genetic screens in embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells. 2007;25:1904-12 pubmed..The random RNAi library provides a useful tool for investigation of molecular mechanisms of cellular development and differentiation. ..
- Huang X, Jiao B, Fung C, Zhang Y, Ho W, Chan C, et al. The presence of two distinct prolactin receptors in seabream with different tissue distribution patterns, signal transduction pathways and regulation of gene expression by steroid hormones. J Endocrinol. 2007;194:373-92 pubmed..The sbPRLR1 gene promoter activity was activated by estradiol and cortisol, but not by testosterone. In contrast, the sbPRLR2 gene promoter activity was inhibited by estradiol, cortisol, and testosterone. ..
- Lai M, Wang S, Zhang W, Wang Y, Huang S, Dong W, et al. [Effects of electroacupuncture on tumor growth and immune function in the Walker-256 model rat]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2008;28:607-9 pubmed..01). Acupuncture at "Zusanli" (ST 36), "Hegu" (LI 4) and "Sanyinjiao" (SP 6) can increase immune function and inhibit tumor growth in Walker-256 liver cancer, gastric cancer and hypodermic tumor rats. ..
- Zhang C, Xia Y. Identification of genes differentially expressed in vivo by Metarhizium anisopliae in the hemolymph of Locusta migratoria using suppression-subtractive hybridization. Curr Genet. 2009;55:399-407 pubmed publisher..These results provide new insight into the underlying molecular mechanisms of adaptation to host hemolymph and may increase understanding of host-pathogen interactions...
- Fu G, Gao Q, Lian X, Yu J, Xiang M, Yang T. Committed differentiation of hair follicle bulge cells into sebocytes: an in vitro study. Int J Dermatol. 2010;49:135-40 pubmed publisher..Rat vibrissa hair follicle bulge cells may differentiate into sebocytes in vitro, and the PPARgamma2 gene plays a crucial role. ..
- Fu A, Wu S. Single intravenous injection of plasmid DNA encoding human paraoxonase-1 inhibits hyperlipidemia in rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;397:257-62 pubmed publisher..The results suggest the potential therapeutic effect of pcDNA/PON1 on hyperlipidemia. ..
- Chen X, Xie Q, Cheng X, Diao X, Cheng Y, Liu J, et al. Role of interleukin-17 in lymphangiogenesis in non-small-cell lung cancer: Enhanced production of vascular endothelial growth factor C in non-small-cell lung carcinoma cells. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:2384-90 pubmed publisher..We conclude that IL-17 is involved in lymphangiogenesis in NSCLC by enhancing production of VEGF-C, and IL-17 may be an important target for the treatment of NSCLC. ..
- Zhang Z, Liu X, Wang D, Teng M, Niu L, Huang A, et al. Hepatitis B virus and hepatocellular carcinoma at the miRNA level. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:3353-8 pubmed publisher..Our analysis provides insights into HBV infection and related HCC in relation to miRNAs, and reveals some candidate miRNAs for future studies. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang D, Zhu T, Li C. [Genistein attenuates monocrotaline-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension in rats by up-regulating heme oxygenase-1 expression]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2012;32:151-4 pubmed..Genistein attentuates pulmonary arterial hypertension in MCT-treated rats possibly by up-regulation of HO-1 in the lung tissues. ..
- Luo J, Qiu Z, Zhang L, Shu W. Arsenite exposure altered the expression of NMDA receptor and postsynaptic signaling proteins in rat hippocampus. Toxicol Lett. 2012;211:39-44 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that altered expression of NMDA receptor complex and postsynaptic signaling proteins may explain arsenic-induced neurotoxicity. ..
- Chen C, Zhou Z, Zhong M, Zhang Y, Li M, Zhang L, et al. Thyroid hormone promotes neuronal differentiation of embryonic neural stem cells by inhibiting STAT3 signaling through TR?1. Stem Cells Dev. 2012;21:2667-81 pubmed publisher..These findings also provide new insights into the mechanisms of neurological deficits caused by TH deficiency during embryogenesis. ..
- Zheng D, Hou J, Xiao Y, Zhao Z, Chen L. Cardioprotective effect of mangiferin on left ventricular remodeling in rats. Pharmacology. 2012;90:78-87 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we conclude that mangiferin has a therapeutic effect on post-MI left ventricular remodeling and improves cardiac function. ..
- Wang G, Qian P, Xu Z, Zhang J, Wang Y, Cheng S, et al. Regulatory effects of the JAK3/STAT1 pathway on the release of secreted phospholipase A?-IIA in microvascular endothelial cells of the injured brain. J Neuroinflammation. 2012;9:170 pubmed publisher..The sPLA? and NO pathways can be potential targets for the management of brain MVEC injuries and related inflammation. ..
- Cai Y, Wang W, Liang H, Sun L, Teitelbaum D, Yang H. Keratinocyte growth factor improves epithelial structure and function in a mouse model of intestinal ischemia/reperfusion. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e44772 pubmed publisher..KGF administration improves the epithelial structure and barrier function in a mouse model of intestinal I/R. This suggests that KGF may have clinical applicability. ..
- Xie L, Xu F, Liu S, Ji Y, Zhou Q, Wu Q, et al. Age- and sex-based hematological and biochemical parameters for Macaca fascicularis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64892 pubmed publisher..As age and sex affect these blood-based parameters, it is important to establish baseline indices for these parameters on an age and sex basis and determine the effects of age and sex on these indices...
- Wang Q, Jiang B, Xie J, Xiang Y, Yuan R, Chai Y. Coupling of background reduction with rolling circle amplification for highly sensitive protein detection via terminal protection of small molecule-linked DNA. Analyst. 2013;138:5751-6 pubmed publisher..The results reveal that the developed strategy provides a low detection limit of 0.4 pM with high selectivity. ..
- Luo J, Niu X, Liu H, Zhang M, Chen M, Deng S. Up-regulation of transcription factor Blimp1 in systemic lupus erythematosus. Mol Immunol. 2013;56:574-82 pubmed publisher..It is closely related to differentiation of B-lymphocytes, antibody production and renal lesions. Blimp1 may play a role in SLE disease development. ..
- Liu D, Qiu H, Fei H, Hu X, Xia H, Wang L, et al. Histone acetylation and expression of mono-aminergic transmitters synthetases involved in CUS-induced depressive rats. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2014;239:330-6 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that there exists possible interrelation between TH and TPH gene expression and epigenetic histone acetylation in CUS-induced depressive rats, which at least partly contributes to the etiology of depression. ..
- Yuan J, Ge H, Liu W, Zhu H, Chen Y, Zhang X, et al. M2 microglia promotes neurogenesis and oligodendrogenesis from neural stem/progenitor cells via the PPAR? signaling pathway. Oncotarget. 2017;8:19855-19865 pubmed publisher..The present study provides a further theoretical basis for induction of NSPCs oriented differentiation. ..
- Peng Y, Pu J, Tang C, Wu Z. Curcumin Inhibits Heat-Induced Apoptosis by Suppressing NADPH Oxidase 2 and Activating the Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathway in Bronchial Epithelial Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2091-2103 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that one of the critical mechanisms underlying curcumin inhibiting heat-induced apoptosis is through suppressing NADPH Oxidase 2 and activating the Akt/mTOR signaling pathway in bronchial epithelial cells. ..
- Huang X, Zhuo L, Ren L, Liu Q, Zhu Y. [Effect of electroacupuncture of "Hegu" (LI 4)-"Taichong" (LR 3) on colonic nitric oxide synthase and glutathione peroxidase activity and nitric oxide content in depression rats]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2008;33:183-5 pubmed
- Pan M, Cai X, Liu M, Lv J, Tang H, Tan J, et al. Establishment and characterization of an ovarian cell line of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Tissue Cell. 2010;42:42-6 pubmed publisher..3 OBs/ml. The transient expression efficiency of the green fluorescent protein (GFP) gene in this cell line was 54.8%. We used the BmN-SWU1 cell line to select and establish a GFP transgenic cell line. ..
- Hou T, Li Q, Luo F, Xu J, Xie Z, Wu X, et al. Controlled dynamization to enhance reconstruction capacity of tissue-engineered bone in healing critically sized bone defects: an in vivo study in goats. Tissue Eng Part A. 2010;16:201-12 pubmed publisher..This showed that moderate axial IFM could promote the osteogenesis and reconstruction of TEB in vivo. ..
- Zhang Q, Xu S, Wang H, Xu W, Zhang X, Wu K, et al. Contribution of ClpE to virulence of Streptococcus pneumoniae. Can J Microbiol. 2009;55:1187-94 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that ClpE affects pneumococcal pathogenesis by modulating the expression of some important virulence determinants and metabolism-related factors in S. pneumoniae. ..
- Peng X, Wang L, Chen G, Wang X. Dynamic expression of adenylate kinase 2 in the hippocampus of pilocarpine model rats. J Mol Neurosci. 2012;47:150-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that AK2 participates in the pathophysiological process of TLE and may be a marker for neuronal apoptosis induced by pathological injury in TLE. ..
- Niu J, Mei F, Wang L, Liu S, Tian Y, Mo W, et al. Phosphorylated olig1 localizes to the cytosol of oligodendrocytes and promotes membrane expansion and maturation. Glia. 2012;60:1427-36 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest a novel role for a phosphorylated cytosolic Olig1 in membrane expansion and maturation of oligodendrocytes. ..
- Pang X, Yuan X, Cao Z, Fu S. The effects of temperature and exercise training on swimming performance in juvenile qingbo (Spinibarbus sinensis). J Comp Physiol B. 2013;183:99-108 pubmed publisher..These differences may be related to changes in aerobic metabolic capability, arterial oxygen delivery, available dissolved oxygen, imbalances in ion fluxes and stimuli to remodel tissues with changes in temperature. ..
- Zhong X, Zhang L, Zou Y, Yi Q, Zhao P, Xia Q, et al. Shotgun analysis on the peritrophic membrane of the silkworm Bombyx mori. BMB Rep. 2012;45:665-70 pubmed..e. PM chitin-binding protein, invertebrate intestinal mucin, and chitin deacetylase. The protein profile provides a basis for further study of the physiological events in the PM of Bombyx mori...
- Huang C, Qiu X, Wang S, Wu H, Xia L, Li C, et al. Exercise-induced changes of the capillaries in the cortex of middle-aged rats. Neuroscience. 2013;233:139-45 pubmed publisher..These results provide a baseline for further studies that search for strategies to delay the deleterious effects of brain aging. ..
- Liu T, Zang N, Zhou N, Li W, Xie X, Deng Y, et al. Resveratrol inhibits the TRIF-dependent pathway by upregulating sterile alpha and armadillo motif protein, contributing to anti-inflammatory effects after respiratory syncytial virus infection. J Virol. 2014;88:4229-36 pubmed publisher..Ultimately, improved insight into the complex interplay between TLR adaptor proteins and the occurrence of severe RSV infection might lead to novel therapeutic treatment strategies, such as TLR adjuvants. ..
- Wang N, Han X, Liu H, Zhao T, Li J, Feng Y, et al. Myeloid differentiation factor 88 is up-regulated in epileptic brain and contributes to experimental seizures in rats. Exp Neurol. 2017;295:23-35 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that altered expression of MyD88 might contribute to the pathogenesis of seizures and targeting of this adaptor protein might represent a novel therapeutic strategy to suppress seizure activities. ..
- Shi X, Li X, Hou Y, Cao X, Zhang Y, Wang H, et al. Paternal hyperglycemia in rats exacerbates the development of obesity in offspring. J Endocrinol. 2017;234:175-186 pubmed publisher..Our study revealed that paternal hyperglycemia predisposes offspring to developing obesity, which is possibly associated with impaired hypothalamic leptin signaling. ..
- Xiao W, Chen P, Xiao J, Wang L, Liu T, Wu Y, et al. Comparative transcriptome profiling of a thermal resistant vs. sensitive silkworm strain in response to high temperature under stressful humidity condition. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0177641 pubmed publisher..These results provide insights into the genes and biological processes involved in high temperature and humidity tolerance in the silkworm, and advance our understanding of thermal tolerance in insects. ..
- Li L, Jiang C, Hao P, Li W, Song C, Song B. Changes of gap junctional cell-cell communication in overactive detrusor in rats. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2007;293:C1627-35 pubmed..The findings provide a theoretical rationale for using Cx43 antagonists and gap junction inhibitors in the treatment of patients with overactive detrusor secondary to partial bladder outflow obstruction. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhou Z, Lu G, Song B, Guo J. Melatonin improves bladder symptoms and may ameliorate bladder damage via increasing HO-1 in rats. Inflammation. 2013;36:651-7 pubmed publisher..Melatonin significantly improved bladder symptoms and histological damages in rats with CP-induced cystitis by diminishing bladder oxidative stress, blocking iNOS, upregulation of HO-1, and downregulating the expression of SP. ..
- Han M, Shen Y, Xu M, Liang H, Zhang H, Zhang Z. Identification and evolution of the silkworm helitrons and their contribution to transcripts. DNA Res. 2013;20:471-84 pubmed publisher..Overall, the results presented in this study provided insights into the generation and evolution of Helitron transposons and their contribution to transcripts. ..
- Zhang X, Tian W, Cai X, Wang X, Dang W, Tang H, et al. Hydrazinocurcumin Encapsuled nanoparticles "re-educate" tumor-associated macrophages and exhibit anti-tumor effects on breast cancer following STAT3 suppression. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e65896 pubmed publisher..These data indicated that inhibition of STAT3 activity of TAMs by HC-NPs was able to reverse their phenotype and could regulate their crosstalk between tumor cells and TAMs in order to suppress tumor progression. ..
- Xia J, Chen X, Song C, Ye J, Yu Z, Hu Z. Postsynaptic excitation of prefrontal cortical pyramidal neurons by hypocretin-1/orexin A through the inhibition of potassium currents. J Neurosci Res. 2005;82:729-36 pubmed..These results indicate that hypocretin-1 exerts a postsynaptic excitatory action on PFC neurons through the inhibition of K+ currents, which probably results from activation of PKC and PLC signaling pathways. ..
- Mi Y, Sun C, Yao C, Xiong L, Wang S, Luo X, et al. [Effect of steep pulsed electric fields on the immune response of tumor-bearing Wistar mice]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2007;24:253-6 pubmed..05). The results also showed that SPEFs could not only kill tumor cells but also induce antitumor immune response and improve the immune function of the host efficiently. ..
- Liu X, Li P, Liu P, Xiong R, Zhang E, Chen X, et al. The essential role for c-Ski in mediating TGF-beta1-induced bi-directional effects on skin fibroblast proliferation through a feedback loop. Biochem J. 2008;409:289-97 pubmed
- Yuan Z, Tam V. Polymyxin B: a new strategy for multidrug-resistant Gram-negative organisms. Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2008;17:661-8 pubmed..A more precise characterization of the relationship between drug concentration and toxicity is also required. ..
- Zhou J, Zhong H, Yang C, Yan J, Wang H, Jiang J. Corticosterone exerts immunostimulatory effects on macrophages via endoplasmic reticulum stress. Br J Surg. 2010;97:281-93 pubmed publisher..At low concentrations, endogenous glucocorticoids exert immunostimulatory actions on macrophages. The underlying mechanisms may be correlated to ER stress via the glucocorticoid receptor, in which XBP1 plays an important role. ..
- He W, Yang L, Sun L, Xiang Y, Long L, Wu Y. [Screening and identification of a novel ovarian specific protein in mouse]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;90:2643-6 pubmed..An ovarian specific protein is found. It may be involved in the process of oogenesis and early embryo development based on its biologic informatic characteristics. ..
- Xiong Y, Liu X, Han L, Yan J. The ongoing balance of cortical excitation and inhibition during early development. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2011;35:2114-6 pubmed publisher..Despite their methodological differences, both studies provide evidence that an ongoing balance between cortical excitation/inhibition accounts for the maturation and refinement of cortical function during early development. ..
- Fu W, Song B, Li W, Shen W, Ji H, Wang Y, et al. Ultrastructural features and possible functional role of kit-positive interstitial cells in the guinea pig corpus cavernosum. Int J Impot Res. 2011;23:173-9 pubmed publisher..These observations imply that ICs express the NO-sensitive sGC molecule and may be involved in the NO-mediated relaxation of CCSM in the guinea pig corpus cavernosum. ..
- Deng W, Wang D, Zhang W, Li C. Regulation of epithelial sodium channel ?-subunit expression by adenosine receptor A?a in alveolar epithelial cells. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1551-5 pubmed..Activation of A(2a)AR has a protective effect during the lung injury, which may be beneficial to the prognosis of acute lung injury. ..
- Zhang L, Gao C, Fang C, Wang Y, Gao D, Yao G, et al. PPAR? attenuates intimal hyperplasia by inhibiting TLR4-mediated inflammation in vascular smooth muscle cells. Cardiovasc Res. 2011;92:484-93 pubmed publisher..PPAR? inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and migration by suppressing TLR4-mediated inflammation and ultimately attenuates intimal hyperplasia after carotid injury. ..
- Han X, Zhou J, Zhang P, Song F, Jiang R, Li M, et al. IRE1? dissociates with BiP and inhibits ER stress-mediated apoptosis in cartilage development. Cell Signal. 2013;25:2136-46 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that activation of p-JNK1, caspase3 and CHOP was detected in developing chondrocytes and that specific ER stress signaling leads to naturally occurring apoptosis during cartilage development. ..
- Ao X, Liu Y, Qin M, Li C, Chen X, Xiao L, et al. Expression of Dbn1 during mouse brain development and neural stem cell differentiation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;449:81-7 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that Dbn1 may play a key role in mouse brain development and may regulate NSC differentiation by filamentous actin. ..
- Song R, Walentek P, Sponer N, Klimke A, Lee J, Dixon G, et al. miR-34/449 miRNAs are required for motile ciliogenesis by repressing cp110. Nature. 2014;510:115-20 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our findings elucidate conserved cellular and molecular mechanisms through which miR-34/449 regulate motile ciliogenesis. ..
- Yang S, Yang Y, Yu P, Yang J, Jiang X, Villar V, et al. Dopamine D1 and D5 receptors differentially regulate oxidative stress through paraoxonase 2 in kidney cells. Free Radic Res. 2015;49:397-410 pubmed publisher..We conclude that D1-like receptors inhibit ROS production by altering PON2 distribution in membrane microdomains in the short-term, and by increasing PON2 expression in the long-term. ..
- Zheng Y, Yuan Y, Chai Y, Yuan R. l-cysteine induced manganese porphyrin electrocatalytic amplification with 3D DNA-Au@Pt nanoparticles as nanocarriers for sensitive electrochemical aptasensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;79:86-91 pubmed publisher..Under optimal conditions, the proposed aptasensor exhibited a wider linear range of 0.1 pM-100 nM with a more sensitive detection limit of 29 fM for TB detection. ..
- Hu L, Lin X, Nie F, ZexiaoYang -, Yao X, Li G, et al. Simultaneous typing of seven porcine pathogens by multiplex PCR with a GeXP analyser. J Virol Methods. 2016;232:21-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the GeXP assay is a rapid, cost-effective, sensitive, specific and high throughput method for simultaneously detecting seven pathogens that infect swine. ..
- Zhao H, Yin Z, Li K, Liao Z, Xiang H, Zhu F. Mechanical Characterization of Immature Porcine Brainstem in Tension at Dynamic Strain Rates. Med Sci Monit Basic Res. 2016;22:6-13 pubmed..The reported results may be useful in the study of brain injuries in children who sustain injuries in road traffic accidents. Further research in more detail should be performed in the future. ..
- Tong X, Khandelwal A, Wu X, Xu Z, Yu W, Chen C, et al. Pro-atherogenic role of smooth muscle Nox4-based NADPH oxidase. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2016;92:30-40 pubmed publisher..Downregulation of smooth muscle Nox4 inhibits atherosclerosis by suppressing sEH, which, at least in part, accounts for inhibition of SMC proliferation, migration and inflammation. ..
- Chen X, Sun F, Wei Y, Wang L, Zang Z, Chen B, et al. Increased Expression of Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 4 in Cortical Lesions of Patients with Focal Cortical Dysplasia. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2016;22:280-90 pubmed publisher..The overexpression and altered cellular distribution of TRPV4 in FCD suggest that TRPV4 may potentially contribute to the epileptogenesis of FCD. ..
- Zheng Y, Fan W, Zhang X, Dong E. Gestational stress induces depressive-like and anxiety-like phenotypes through epigenetic regulation of BDNF expression in offspring hippocampus. Epigenetics. 2016;11:150-62 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that gestational stress may be a suitable model for understanding the behavioral and molecular epigenetic changes observed in patients with depression. ..
- Qin Z, Cui B, Jin J, Song M, Zhou B, Guo H, et al. The ubiquitin-activating enzyme E1 as a novel therapeutic target for the treatment of restenosis. Atherosclerosis. 2016;247:142-53 pubmed publisher..Our results provide further evidence that the ubiquitin-proteasome system is a potential new target for the prevention of vascular restenosis. ..
- Zhao Y, Cheng L, Song Z, Deng X, He J, Deng W, et al. [Role of interleukin-17 in alveolar fluid clearance in mice with acute lung injury]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2016;37:494-498 pubmed..Knocking out IL-17 in mice not only alleviates inflammation of the lung tissue following ALI but also reduces the loss of ENaC protein and promotes alveolar fluid clearance, mechanism of which is probably associated with LKB1. ..
- Wang X, Tian X, Yang Y, Lu X, Li Y, Ma Y, et al. POSH participates in epileptogenesis by increasing the surface expression of the NMDA receptor: a promising therapeutic target for epilepsy. Expert Opin Ther Targets. 2017;21:1083-1094 pubmed publisher..These results show that POSH plays a critical role in the progression of epileptic seizures via NMDAR trafficking and suggest that the protein is a novel target for the treatment of human epilepsy. ..
- Zhao X, Huang L, Yin Y, Fang Y, Zhao J, Chen J. Estrogen induces endothelial progenitor cells proliferation and migration by estrogen receptors and PI3K-dependent pathways. Microvasc Res. 2008;75:45-52 pubmed..These results suggest that estrogen induces EPCs migration and proliferation via ERs and PI3K pathway which provided a novel insight and treatment strategy of vascular biology. ..
- Chen X, Zhang Y, Cai Q, Yao Z. ID2: A negative transcription factor regulating oligodendroglia differentiation. J Neurosci Res. 2012;90:925-32 pubmed publisher..This could have important implications for demyelinating diseases, and interfering with these pathways might represent a viable therapeutic approach for these diseases. ..
- Wu M, Fang M, Hu Y, Wang X. Four types of traditional Chinese medicine inducing epileptic seizures. Seizure. 2012;21:311-5 pubmed publisher..In this review we will summarize the current knowledge about possible epileptogenic mechanisms of nux vomica, illicium henryi, betelnut and mulberry drawing on botanical, phytochemical, toxicological and animal studies. ..
- Hu Y, Shen Y, Zhang Z, Shi G. Melanin and urate act to prevent ultraviolet damage in the integument of the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2013;83:41-55 pubmed publisher..Thus, both the deposited melanin granules in the cuticle and the abundant urate granules in the epidermis cells constitute effective barriers for the silkworm to resist UVA-induced damage...
- Chen H, Yang L, Chen F, Yan J, Yang N, Wang Y, et al. Functional inactivation of orexin 1 receptors in the cerebellum disrupts trace eyeblink conditioning and local theta oscillations in guinea pigs. Behav Brain Res. 2013;250:114-22 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the endogenous orexins may modulate motor learning via the activation of cerebellar OXR1. ..
- Wang Y, Wang J, Zhang L, Karatas O, Shao L, Zhang Y, et al. RGS12 Is a Novel Tumor-Suppressor Gene in African American Prostate Cancer That Represses AKT and MNX1 Expression. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4247-4257 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Res; 77(16); 4247-57. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Yang G, Li L, Tang Y, Boden G. Short-term pioglitazone treatment prevents free fatty acid-induced hepatic insulin resistance in normal rats: possible role of the resistin and adiponectin. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;339:1190-6 pubmed..We conclude that short-term treatment of rats with Pio prevented lipid-induced hepatic insulin resistance and that Pio mediated lowering of blood resistin and raising of adiponectin levels may have contributed to that effect. ..
- Zhao H, Charnley A, Wang Z, Yin Y, Li Z, Li Y, et al. Identification of an extracellular acid trehalase and its gene involved in fungal pathogenesis of Metarizium anisopliae. J Biochem. 2006;140:319-27 pubmed..Our results indicated that the acid trehalase may serve as an "energy scavenger" and deplete blood trehalose during fungal pathogenesis. ..
- Chen C, Chen X, Yin X, Yuan R, Wang B, Ye J. NgR RNA interference, combined with zymosan intravitreal injection, enhances optic nerve regeneration. J Neurochem. 2009;110:1628-34 pubmed publisher..This may provide a therapeutic strategy for promoting axon regeneration in the CNS as well. ..
- Zhang L, Zheng J, Zhang L, Gong X, Huang H, Wang C, et al. Protective effects of asiaticoside on septic lung injury in mice. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2011;63:519-25 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that AS could effectively protect from septic lung injury induced by CLP and the underlying mechanisms might be related to up-regulation of PPAR-? expression to some extent, which inhibits MAPKs and NF-?B pathway. ..