Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on mice in Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Locale: Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Publications246 found, 100 shown here
- Liu J, Gao C, Chen W, Ma W, Li X, Shi Y, et al. CRISPR/Cas9 facilitates investigation of neural circuit disease using human iPSCs: mechanism of epilepsy caused by an SCN1A loss-of-function mutation. Transl Psychiatry. 2016;6:e703 pubmed publisher..1-expressing neurons, and reveal the physiological basis underlying epileptogenesis caused by SCN1A loss-of-function mutation. ..
- Hou X, Zhou R, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. NKG2D-retinoic acid early inducible-1 recognition between natural killer cells and Kupffer cells in a novel murine natural killer cell-dependent fulminant hepatitis. Hepatology. 2009;49:940-9 pubmed publisher..These results provide the first in vivo evidence that NKG2D/ligand interaction is involved in the synergic effects of NK cells and Kupffer cells on acute liver injury. ..
- Zheng M, Yu J, Tian Z. Characterization of the liver-draining lymph nodes in mice and their role in mounting regional immunity to HBV. Cell Mol Immunol. 2013;10:143-50 pubmed publisher..Altogether our data characterize the liver-draining LNs and provide evidence that the liver-draining LNs induce an anti-HBV-specific immune response responsible for HBV clearance...
- Li Y, Cao G, Zheng X, Wang J, Wei H, Tian Z, et al. CRACC-CRACC interaction between Kupffer and NK cells contributes to poly I:C/D-GalN induced hepatitis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76681 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings suggest that CRACC-CRACC interaction between NK cells and resident Kupffer cells contributes to Poly I:C/D-GalN-induced fulminant hepatitis. ..
- Wang C, Shi J, Gui S, Wang S. [Study on the effect of extract of Chinese chive seed in warming kidney and enhancing yang]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:1017-8 pubmed..To explore the effect of extract from Chinese chive seed in warming kidney and enhancing yang...
- Duan S, Yao Z, Hou D, Wu Z, Zhu W, Wu M. Phosphorylation of Pirh2 by calmodulin-dependent kinase II impairs its ability to ubiquitinate p53. EMBO J. 2007;26:3062-74 pubmed..Together, our data suggest that phosphorylation of Pirh2 may act as a fine-tuning to maintain the balance of p53-Pirh2 autoregulatory feedback loop, which facilitates the tight regulation of p53 stability and tumor suppression. ..
- Li X, Zhang C, Wang H, Ji Y, Wang S, Zhao L, et al. Tumor necrosis factor alpha partially contributes to lipopolysaccharide-induced downregulation of CYP3A in fetal liver: its repression by a low dose LPS pretreatment. Toxicol Lett. 2008;179:71-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a low dose LPS pretreatment protects fetuses against LPS-induced downregulation of hepatic cyp3a11 and pxr expression through the repression of maternally sourced TNF-alpha production. ..
- Dou S, Yao Y, Yang X, Sun T, Mao C, Song E, et al. Anti-Her2 single-chain antibody mediated DNMTs-siRNA delivery for targeted breast cancer therapy. J Control Release. 2012;161:875-83 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the delivery of siDNMTs by F5-P could be used to treat Her2-expressing breast cancer. ..
- Wei W, Shen Y, Dai M, Chen Q. Effects and mechanisms of melatonin on immune responses in mice of different months. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:719-23 pubmed..01), which was blocked by nifedipine (1 micromol/L). Melatonin exerted an effect on immune responses in mice of different months, which might be mediated by G protein-AC-cAMP signal transduction pathway and regulation of met-Enk level. ..
- Shen Y, Ballar P, Apostolou A, Doong H, Fang S. ER stress differentially regulates the stabilities of ERAD ubiquitin ligases and their substrates. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;352:919-24 pubmed..Our data suggest that ER stress differentially regulates the stabilities of ERAD E3s and their substrates, which may represent a novel mechanism by which ER stress increases ERAD. ..
- Wang W, Shen Y, Li J, Zhang S, Luo Q, Zhong Z, et al. Enhanced expression of the decoy receptor IL-13Ralpha2 in macrophages of Schistosoma japonicum-infected mice. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:1650-4 pubmed..IL-13Ralpha2 in macrophages may be a critical contributor to pathogenesis of schistosomiasis. The data highlight the potential importance of cell signaling and antifibrotic gene therapeutics in T helper 2 cell (Th2)-mediated diseases. ..
- Leng R, Pan H, Chen G, Wang C, Qin W, Chen L, et al. IL-23: a promising therapeutic target for systemic lupus erythematosus. Arch Med Res. 2010;41:221-5 pubmed publisher..In this opinion article, we will discuss the biological features of IL-23 and summarize recent advances on the role of IL-23 in the pathogenesis and treatment of SLE. ..
- Li P, Zhang M, Ma W, Sun X, Jin F. Effects of brucine on vascular endothelial growth factor expression and microvessel density in a nude mouse model of bone metastasis due to breast cancer. Chin J Integr Med. 2012;18:605-9 pubmed publisher..05). Brucine could inhibit the growth of breast cancer to bone metastases, possibly by inhibiting tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Wang X, Zha M, Zhao X, Jiang P, Du W, Tam A, et al. Siva1 inhibits p53 function by acting as an ARF E3 ubiquitin ligase. Nat Commun. 2013;4:1551 pubmed publisher..Our results uncover a novel regulatory mechanism for the control of ARF stability, thereby revealing an important function of Siva1 in the regulation of the ARF-Mdm2-p53 pathway. ..
- Cao L, Jiang W, Wang F, Yang Q, Wang C, Chen Y, et al. The reduced serum free triiodothyronine and increased dorsal hippocampal SNAP-25 and Munc18-1 had existed in middle-aged CD-1 mice with mild spatial cognitive impairment. Brain Res. 2013;1540:9-20 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that reduced FT3 with increased DH SNAP-25 and Munc18-1 levels might be involved in the spatial learning ability decline in the middle-aged mice. ..
- Sun T, Wang Y, Wang F, Du J, Mao C, Sun C, et al. Cancer stem cell therapy using doxorubicin conjugated to gold nanoparticles via hydrazone bonds. Biomaterials. 2014;35:836-45 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that with well-designed drug delivery system, the conventional chemotherapeutic agents are promising for cancer stem cell therapy. ..
- Chen Y, Peng H, Chen Y, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. CD49a promotes T-cell-mediated hepatitis by driving T helper 1 cytokine and interleukin-17 production. Immunology. 2014;141:388-400 pubmed publisher..The protective effect of CD49a blockade antibody suggested a new target therapeutic molecule for intervention of T-cell-mediated liver injury. ..
- Zhao M, Chen Y, Chen X, Dong X, Zhou J, Wang H, et al. Folic acid supplementation during pregnancy protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced neural tube defects in mice. Toxicol Lett. 2014;224:201-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, supplementation with high-dose folic acid during pregnancy protects against LPS-induced NTDs through its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects. ..
- Chen Y, Sun R, Wu X, Cheng M, Wei H, Tian Z. CD4+CD25+ Regulatory T Cells Inhibit Natural Killer Cell Hepatocytotoxicity of Hepatitis B Virus Transgenic Mice via Membrane-Bound TGF-Î² and OX40. J Innate Immun. 2016;8:30-42 pubmed publisher..Our findings for the first time indicated that CD4+CD25+ Tregs directly suppressed NK cell-mediated hepatocytotoxicity through mTGF-Î² and OX40/OX40L interaction in a cell-cell contact manner in HBV-associated liver disease. ..
- Wang Q, Shi J, Chen C, Huang C, Tang W, Li J. Hesperetin derivatives: Synthesis and anti-inflammatory activity. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:1460-5 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the expression of LPS-induced notch1 and inos was reduced by compounds 3c, 3e, and 3i, and compound 3e attenuated LPS-induced inos protein levels in a dose-dependent manner. ..
- Chen X, Ma H, Wang Z, Zhang S, Yang H, Fang Z. EZH2 Palmitoylation Mediated by ZDHHC5 in p53-Mutant Glioma Drives Malignant Development and Progression. Cancer Res. 2017;77:4998-5010 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our work highlighted ZDHHC5 as a candidate therapeutic target for management of p53-mutated gliomas. Cancer Res; 77(18); 4998-5010. Â©2017 AACR. ..
- Li X, Li C, Yu S, Chen J, Sabapathy K, Ruan D. JNK1 contributes to metabotropic glutamate receptor-dependent long-term depression and short-term synaptic plasticity in the mice area hippocampal CA1. Eur J Neurosci. 2007;25:391-6 pubmed..These results demonstrated that JNK1 played a crucial role in the short-term synaptic plasticity and mGluR-dependent LTD, whereas hippocampus LTP was not affected by JNK1 deficiency...
- Zhou R, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. Recognition of double-stranded RNA by TLR3 induces severe small intestinal injury in mice. J Immunol. 2007;178:4548-56 pubmed..The data also suggest that genomic dsRNA may be involved in the pathogenesis of acute rotavirus gastroenteritis. ..
- Zhang J, Wang X, Xu T. Elemental selenium at nano size (Nano-Se) as a potential chemopreventive agent with reduced risk of selenium toxicity: comparison with se-methylselenocysteine in mice. Toxicol Sci. 2008;101:22-31 pubmed..Our results suggest that Nano-Se can serve as a potential chemopreventive agent with reduced risk of Se toxicity. ..
- Zhang Q, Yang W, Man N, Zheng F, Shen Y, Sun K, et al. Autophagy-mediated chemosensitization in cancer cells by fullerene C60 nanocrystal. Autophagy. 2009;5:1107-17 pubmed..Our results revealed a novel biological function for Nano-C60 in enhancing the cytotoxic action of chemotherapeutic agents through autophagy modulation and may point to the potential application of Nano-C60 in adjunct chemotherapy. ..
- Gao J, Jia W, Li J, Wang W, Xu G, Ma J, et al. Combined inhibitory effects of celecoxib and fluvastatin on the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma xenografts in nude mice. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1413-27 pubmed..These results suggest that celecoxib combined with fluvastatin would be more efficacious for the treatment of HCC than either treatment alone and this combination of therapy warrants further research...
- Yin M, Lü M, Yao G, Tian H, Lian J, Liu L, et al. Transactivation of microRNA-383 by steroidogenic factor-1 promotes estradiol release from mouse ovarian granulosa cells by targeting RBMS1. Mol Endocrinol. 2012;26:1129-43 pubmed publisher..Understanding of regulation of miRNA biogenesis and function in estrogen production will potentiate the usefulness of miRNA in the control of reproduction and treatment of some steroid-related disorders...
- Wang H, Wang T, Luo Q, Huo X, Wang L, Liu T, et al. Prevalence and genotypes of Toxoplasma gondii in pork from retail meat stores in Eastern China. Int J Food Microbiol. 2012;157:393-7 pubmed publisher..This is the first report of the prevalence and genetic typing of T. gondii from pork in retail meat stores in China. The present results provide an accurate picture of the risk of exposure to T. gondii in retail pork in China. ..
- Sun K, Eriksson S, Tan Y, Zhang L, Arner E, Zhang J. Serum thioredoxin reductase levels increase in response to chemically induced acute liver injury. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1840:2105-11 pubmed publisher..It can also not be disregarded that enzymatically active TrxR in serum could have yet unidentified physiological functions. ..
- Zhou Y, Zhu Y, Zhang L, Wu T, Wu T, Zhang W, et al. Human Stem Cells Overexpressing miR-21 Promote Angiogenesis in Critical Limb Ischemia by Targeting CHIP to Enhance HIF-1Î± Activity. Stem Cells. 2016;34:924-34 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study demonstrated that over-expressing miR-21 in UCBMSCs could improve neovascularization in CLI through enhancing HIF-1Î± activity by targeting CHIP, which may hold great therapeutic promise in treating CLI. ..
- Zheng Z, Wang L, Tang W, Chen P, Zhu H, Yuan Y, et al. Hydrazide d-luciferin for in vitro selective detection and intratumoral imaging of Cu(2.). Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;83:200-4 pubmed publisher..We envision that this unique probe 1 might serve as an elucidative tool for further exploration of the biological roles of Cu(2+) in physiological and pathological processes in the near future. ..
- Surhio M, Wang Y, Fang S, Li J, Ye M. Anti-fatigue activity of a Lachnum polysaccharide and its carboxymethylated derivative in mice. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4777-4780 pubmed publisher..Therefore, LEP-1b and CLEP-1b can potentially be exploited as a kind of healthcare compound to combat fatigue and to boost physical strength. ..
- Lei H, Wang B, Li W, Yang Y, Zhou A, Chen M. Anti-aging effect of astragalosides and its mechanism of action. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:230-4 pubmed..AST has an anti-aging effect on D-gal-induced senescent mice and has the effect of delaying senility of the middle-aged mice, which was related to its improvement of brain function and immunomodulatory effects. ..
- Chen Q, Wei W. Effects and mechanisms of glucosides of chaenomeles speciosa on collagen-induced arthritis in rats. Int Immunopharmacol. 2003;3:593-608 pubmed..GCS possesses anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory actions and has a therapeutic effect on CIA rats due to G protein-AC-cAMP transmembrane signal transduction of synoviocytes, which play a crucial role in pathogenesis of this disease. ..
- Jia W, Xu G, Xu R, Sun H, Wang L, Yu J, et al. Octreotide acts as an antitumor angiogenesis compound and suppresses tumor growth in nude mice bearing human hepatocellular carcinoma xenografts. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2003;129:327-34 pubmed..The somatostatin analogue octreotide might provide a useful and relatively nontoxic adjuvant therapy in the treatment of HCC. ..
- Wang H, Wei W, Zhang S, Shen Y, Yue L, Wang N, et al. Melatonin-selenium nanoparticles inhibit oxidative stress and protect against hepatic injury induced by Bacillus Calmette-Guérin/lipopolysaccharide in mice. J Pineal Res. 2005;39:156-63 pubmed..These results suggest that the mode of MT-Se hepatic protective action is, at least in part, related to its antioxidant properties. ..
- Li J, Zhang H, Liu J, Xu K. Novel genes encoding six kinds of three-finger toxins in Ophiophagus hannah (king cobra) and function characterization of two recombinant long-chain neurotoxins. Biochem J. 2006;398:233-42 pubmed..This, to our knowledge, is the first observation that recombinant long chain alpha-neurotoxins have a CTX-like cytolytic activity...
- Xu D, Chen Y, Zhao L, Wang H, Wei W. Reactive oxygen species are involved in lipopolysaccharide-induced intrauterine growth restriction and skeletal development retardation in mice. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;195:1707-14 pubmed..Reactive oxygen species might be, at least in part, involved in lipopolysaccharide-induced intrauterine fetal growth restriction and skeletal development retardation. ..
- Du W, Jiang P, Li N, Mei Y, Wang X, Wen L, et al. Suppression of p53 activity by Siva1. Cell Death Differ. 2009;16:1493-504 pubmed publisher..These results identify Siva1 as an important adaptor promoting p53 degradation through Hdm2. Siva1 may be part of the negative feedback loop that inhibits p53 activity at the end of a non-lethal stress response. ..
- Man N, Chen Y, Zheng F, Zhou W, Wen L. Induction of genuine autophagy by cationic lipids in mammalian cells. Autophagy. 2010;6:449-54 pubmed publisher..Moreover, cationic lipids induced autophagy in an mTOR-independent manner. ..
- Yang L, Wang M, Cheng H, Li Q. [Gambogenic acid inhibits proliferation of A549 cells through apoptosis-inducing]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2011;36:1217-21 pubmed..01). These results indicate that GNA could affect the development and progression of A549 cells through inducing apoptosis, mediating the expression of VEGF in vascular cells and COX-2 in tumor cells. ..
- Li F, Zhu H, Sun R, Wei H, Tian Z. Natural killer cells are involved in acute lung immune injury caused by respiratory syncytial virus infection. J Virol. 2012;86:2251-8 pubmed publisher..These data show that NK cells are involved in exacerbating the lung immune injury at the early stage of RSV infection via IFN-? secretion. ..
- Huang M, Sun R, Wei H, Tian Z. Simultaneous knockdown of multiple ligands of innate receptor NKG2D prevents natural killer cell-mediated fulminant hepatitis in mice. Hepatology. 2013;57:277-88 pubmed publisher..Simultaneous knockdown of multiple ligands of NKG2D prevents NK cell-mediated fulminant hepatitis and is a potential therapeutic approach to treat liver diseases. ..
- Huang Y, Hu L, Zhang T, Zhong H, Zhou J, Liu Z, et al. Mn?[Co(CN)?]?@SiO? core-shell nanocubes: novel bimodal contrast agents for MRI and optical imaging. Sci Rep. 2013;3:2647 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the core-shell nanocubes could offer high-resolution cell fluorescence imaging by two-photon excitation (720?nm) or by conventional fluorescence with 403- or 488-nm excitation. ..
- Tian C, Zha X, Pan L, Luo J. Structural characterization and antioxidant activity of a low-molecular polysaccharide from Dendrobium huoshanense. Fitoterapia. 2013;91:247-255 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that DHP1A was a potential antioxidant component in D. huoshanense. ..
- Yang H, Ding R, Tong Z, Huang J, Shen L, Sun Y, et al. siRNA Targeting of MDR1 Reverses Multidrug Resistance in a Nude Mouse Model of Doxorubicin-resistant Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:2675-82 pubmed
- Wang H, Liu L, Hu Y, Hao J, Chen Y, Su P, et al. Association of maternal serum cadmium level during pregnancy with risk of preterm birth in a Chinese population. Environ Pollut. 2016;216:851-857 pubmed publisher..02, 4.50; PÂ <Â 0.001) among subjects with HCd compared to subjects with LCd. Taken together, the above results suggest that maternal serum Cd level during pregnancy is positively associated with risk of preterm birth. ..
- Wu H, Wang J, Zhang B, Fang L, Xu K, Liu R. CpG-ODN promotes phagocytosis and autophagy through JNK/P38 signal pathway in Staphylococcus aureus-stimulated macrophage. Life Sci. 2016;161:51-9 pubmed publisher..aureus-stimulated macrophages, these findings provide novel insights into how innate immune cells defend bacterial infection via TLR9. ..
- Liu K, Sun Y, Liu D, Ye S. Inhibition of Wnt/?-catenin signaling by IWR1 induces expression of Foxd3 to promote mouse epiblast stem cell self-renewal. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:616-622 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight an important role for Foxd3 in regulating EpiSCs and will expand current understanding of the primed pluripotency. ..
- Wang T, Yan X, Zhao J, Ye J, Jiang Z, Wu D, et al. Gene associated with retinoid-interferon-induced mortality-19 suppresses growth of lung adenocarcinoma tumor in vitro and in vivo. Lung Cancer. 2011;72:287-93 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings will likely contribute to the future development of GRIM-19-based gene therapy approaches to treat lung adenocancinoma. ..
- Wang X, Qi Z, Wei H, Tian Z, Sun R. Characterization of human B cells in umbilical cord blood-transplanted NOD/SCID mice. Transpl Immunol. 2012;26:156-62 pubmed publisher..The transplantation of human CD34(+) cells into NOD/SCID mice may provide a useful tool to study the development and function of human B cells. ..
- Gao F, Chen D, Hu Q, Wang G. Rotenone directly induces BV2 cell activation via the p38 MAPK pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e72046 pubmed publisher..Removal of these ROS abrogated the activation of the microglia. Therefore, our data suggest that the environmental toxin rotenone can directly activate microglia through the p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Ding C, Shen Y, Li G, Wei Z, Wei F. [Study of a glycoprotein from Gastrodia elata: its effects of anticoagulation and antithrombosis]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2007;32:1060-4 pubmed..To investigate the effects of polysaccharide 2-1 from Gastrodia elata (PGE2-1) on blood coagulation and thrombosis...
- Zhang Y, He W, Zhang C, Liu X, Lu Y, Wang H, et al. Role of receptor interacting protein (RIP)1 on apoptosis-inducing factor-mediated necroptosis during acetaminophen-evoked acute liver failure in mice. Toxicol Lett. 2014;225:445-53 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that RIP1 is involved in APAP-induced necroptosis. Nec-1 is an effective antidote for APAP-induced acute liver failure. ..
- Chen Y, Xu D, Zhao L, Wang H, Wang J, Wei W. Ascorbic acid protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced intra-uterine fetal death and intra-uterine growth retardation in mice. Toxicology. 2006;217:39-45 pubmed
- Yao G, Yin M, Lian J, Tian H, Liu L, Li X, et al. MicroRNA-224 is involved in transforming growth factor-beta-mediated mouse granulosa cell proliferation and granulosa cell function by targeting Smad4. Mol Endocrinol. 2010;24:540-51 pubmed publisher..Such miRNA-mediated effects could be potentially used for regulation of reproductive processes or for treatment of reproductive disorders. ..
- Yi Q, Zhao X, Huang Y, Ma T, Zhang Y, Hou H, et al. p53 dependent centrosome clustering prevents multipolar mitosis in tetraploid cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e27304 pubmed publisher..However, p53 abnormality impaired centrosome clustering and lead to multipolar mitosis in tetraploid cells by modulating the RhoA/ROCK signaling pathway. ..
- Zhai J, Zhang Z, Feng Y, Ding S, Wang X, Zou L, et al. PDTC attenuate LPS-induced kidney injury in systemic lupus erythematosus-prone MRL/lpr mice. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:6763-71 pubmed publisher..Therefore, appropriate inhibition of NF-?B activation may attenuate the kidney injury in lupus-prone mice. ..
- Zhong X, Xiong M, Meng X, Gong R. Comparison of the multi-drug resistant human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line Bel-7402/ADM model established by three methods. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:115 pubmed publisher..To compare the biological characteristics of three types of human hepatocellular carcinoma multi-drug resistant cell sub-lines Bel-7402/ADM models established by three methods...
- Niimi K, Han Y, Zhou Y, Yoshimoto T, Dai F, Teng X, et al. Blockade of Cav2.1-mediated NMDA receptor signaling disrupts conditioned fear extinction. Behav Brain Res. 2014;259:45-9 pubmed publisher..Our results also indicate that the combination of pharmacological and genetic approaches can be used to study functional signaling pathways in neuronal circuits. ..
- Zhang Y, Lu Y, Ma L, Cao X, Xiao J, Chen J, et al. Activation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-3 in macrophages restrains TLR4-NF-?B signaling and protects against endotoxin shock. Immunity. 2014;40:501-14 pubmed publisher..Thus, VEGFR-3-VEGF-C signaling represents a "self-control" mechanism during antibacterial innate immunity. ..
- Ye S, Zhang D, Cheng F, Wilson D, Mackay J, He K, et al. Wnt/β-catenin and LIF-Stat3 signaling pathways converge on Sp5 to promote mouse embryonic stem cell self-renewal. J Cell Sci. 2016;129:269-76 pubmed publisher..Moreover, Sp5 is able to convert mouse epiblast stem cells into a naïve pluripotent state. Thus, Sp5 is an important component of the regulatory network governing mESC naïve pluripotency. ..
- Chen Q, Wei W. Effects and mechanisms of melatonin on inflammatory and immune responses of adjuvant arthritis rat. Int Immunopharmacol. 2002;2:1443-9 pubmed..Melatonin possesses anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory actions, the G protein-AC-cAMP transmembrane signal and Met-Enk release in thymocyte are important mechanisms of this action. ..
- Zhou R, Wei H, Sun R, Zhang J, Tian Z. NKG2D recognition mediates Toll-like receptor 3 signaling-induced breakdown of epithelial homeostasis in the small intestines of mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007;104:7512-5 pubmed..These results demonstrate that TLR signaling induces tissue injury through the NKG2D pathway, suggesting that TLR signaling may break down self-tolerance through induction of abnormal expression of ligands for stimulatory NK receptors. ..
- Song J, Xu X, Zhang Y, Guo M, Yan X, Wang S, et al. Purification and characterization of AHPM, a novel non-hemorrhagic P-IIIc metalloproteinase with ?-fibrinogenolytic and platelet aggregation-inhibition activities, from Agkistrodon halys pallas venom. Biochimie. 2013;95:709-18 pubmed publisher..AHPM is so far identified as first non-hemorrhagic P-IIIc SVMP which has both fibrinolytic and platelet aggregation-inhibition activities. The bifunctional enzyme may have a potential clinical application as a thrombolytic agent...
- Liang M, Yao G, Yin M, Lü M, Tian H, Liu L, et al. Transcriptional cooperation between p53 and NF-?B p65 regulates microRNA-224 transcription in mouse ovarian granulosa cells. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2013;370:119-29 pubmed publisher..Our results provide new data about the interplay between transcription factors involved in GC proliferation and function by cooperatively regulating miRNA expression...
- Zhou Y, Li M, Wei Y, Feng D, Peng C, Weng H, et al. Down-regulation of GRIM-19 expression is associated with hyperactivation of STAT3-induced gene expression and tumor growth in human cervical cancers. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2009;29:695-703 pubmed publisher..GRIM-19 suppressed the expression of tumor invasion- and angiogenesis-associated factors to limit tumor growth. This study identifies another major novel molecular pathway inactivated during the development of human cervical cancer. ..
- Chu D, DU M, Hu X, Wu Q, Shen J. Paeoniflorin attenuates schistosomiasis japonica-associated liver fibrosis through inhibiting alternative activation of macrophages. Parasitology. 2011;138:1259-71 pubmed publisher..PAE might be a promising prophylactic agent for hepatic granuloma and fibrosis of schistosomiasis japonica...
- Cheng M, Ma J, Chen Y, Zhang J, Zhao W, Zhang J, et al. Establishment, characterization, and successful adaptive therapy against human tumors of NKG cell, a new human NK cell line. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:1731-46 pubmed publisher..A number of NKG cells were detected in the ovarian tumor tissues during cell therapy. In use of the new human NK cell line, NKG would a promising cellular candidate for adoptive immunotherapy of human cancer. ..
- Peng H, Sun R, Tang L, Wei H, Tian Z. CD62L is critical for maturation and accumulation of murine hepatic NK cells in response to viral infection. J Immunol. 2013;190:4255-62 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that CD62L marks a mature NK cell subset, as well as affects the magnitude of the local NK cell response to viral infection. ..
- Fang H, Yu D, Hong Y, Zhou X, Li C, Sun B. The LuxR family regulator Rv0195 modulates Mycobacterium tuberculosis dormancy and virulence. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2013;93:425-31 pubmed publisher..These findings offer a novel insight into the mechanisms by which M. tuberculosis adapts to and recovers from dormancy and demonstrate that the dormancy regulator Rv0195 contributes to bacterial virulence. ..
- Li B, Cai S, Yang Y, Chen S, Chen R, Shi J, et al. Novel unsaturated glycyrrhetic acids derivatives: Design, synthesis and anti-inflammatory activity. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;139:337-348 pubmed publisher..3 and 15.5 ?M respectively). Furthermore, compound 6k could also significantly suppress LPS-induced iNOS and COX-2 expression and IL-6 production through MAPKs and NF-kB signaling pathway. ..
- Yuan L, Chen F, Ling L, Dou P, Bo H, Zhong M, et al. Protective effects of total flavonoids of Bidens pilosa L. (TFB) on animal liver injury and liver fibrosis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;116:539-46 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that TFB had a protective and therapeutic effect on animal liver injury, which might be associated with its antioxidant properties and inhibition of NF-kappaB activation. ..
- Yin Y, Wang G, Liang N, Zhang H, Liu Z, Li W, et al. Nuclear export factor 3 is involved in regulating the expression of TGF-?3 in an mRNA export activity-independent manner in mouse Sertoli cells. Biochem J. 2013;452:67-78 pubmed publisher..NXF3 may be implicated in Sertoli cell maturation and the extensive restructuring of the Sertoli cell BTB. ..
- Geng J, Wang X, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. Efficient attenuation of NK cell-mediated liver injury through genetically manipulating multiple immunogenes by using a liver-directed vector. J Immunol. 2013;190:4821-9 pubmed publisher..The novel multifunction vector has an extensive and practical use for polygenic and complex liver diseases such as malignancies and hepatitis, which correlate with multiple gene disorders. ..
- Liu W, Wang L, Zhao W, Song G, Xu R, Wang G, et al. Phosphorylation of CDK2 at threonine 160 regulates meiotic pachytene and diplotene progression in mice. Dev Biol. 2014;392:108-16 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that transition from CDK2 to p-CDK2 plays a critical role for regulating meiosis progression. ..
- Wang Q, Xia X, Deng X, Li N, Wu D, Zhang L, et al. Lambda-cyhalothrin disrupts the up-regulation effect of 17Î²-estradiol on post-synaptic density 95 protein expression via estrogen receptor Î±-dependent Akt pathway. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;41:252-260 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrated that LCT could increase the PSD95 protein level via the ERÎ±-dependent Akt pathway, and LCT might disrupt the up-regulation effect of E2 on PSD95 protein expression via this signaling pathway. ..
- Che Z, Liu Y, Chen Y, Cao J, Liang C, Wang L, et al. The apoptotic pathways effect of fine particulate from cooking oil fumes in primary fetal alveolar type II epithelial cells. Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen. 2014;761:35-43 pubmed publisher..COF exposure arrested the cell cycle the at G0-G1 phase. In summary, COF can lead to apoptosis via mitochondrial and death receptor pathways in AEC II cells. ..
- Ding Q, Yang D, Zhang W, Lu Y, Zhang M, Wang L, et al. Antioxidant and anti-aging activities of the polysaccharide TLH-3 from Tricholoma lobayense. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;85:133-40 pubmed publisher..05). This study suggested that TLH-3 possessed apparent antioxidant and anti-aging activities and could be exploited as a potent dietary supplement to attenuate aging and prevent age-related diseases in humans. ..
- Zhou Q, Wang M, Yuan Y, Wang X, Fu R, Wan H, et al. Complete Meiosis from Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Germ Cells In Vitro. Cell Stem Cell. 2016;18:330-40 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a platform for investigating meiotic mechanisms and the potential generation of human haploid spermatids in vitro. ..