Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on liver in Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Locale: Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
- Zhang J, Wang X, Xu T. Elemental selenium at nano size (Nano-Se) as a potential chemopreventive agent with reduced risk of selenium toxicity: comparison with se-methylselenocysteine in mice. Toxicol Sci. 2008;101:22-31 pubmed..Our results suggest that Nano-Se can serve as a potential chemopreventive agent with reduced risk of Se toxicity. ..
- Li X, Zhang C, Wang H, Ji Y, Wang S, Zhao L, et al. Tumor necrosis factor alpha partially contributes to lipopolysaccharide-induced downregulation of CYP3A in fetal liver: its repression by a low dose LPS pretreatment. Toxicol Lett. 2008;179:71-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a low dose LPS pretreatment protects fetuses against LPS-induced downregulation of hepatic cyp3a11 and pxr expression through the repression of maternally sourced TNF-alpha production. ..
- Tang L, Peng H, Zhou J, Chen Y, Wei H, Sun R, et al. Differential phenotypic and functional properties of liver-resident NK cells and mucosal ILC1s. J Autoimmun. 2016;67:29-35 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate differential phenotypic and functional characteristics of liver-resident NK cells and mucosal ILC1s, shedding new light on the diversity of ILC family. ..
- He Y, Huang C, Sun X, Long X, Lv X, Li J. MicroRNA-146a modulates TGF-beta1-induced hepatic stellate cell proliferation by targeting SMAD4. Cell Signal. 2012;24:1923-30 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that miR-146a may function as a novel regulator to modulate HSC activation during TGF-?1 induction by targeting SMAD4. ..
- Lu Y, Zhang Q, Li J, Sun Y, Wang L, Cheng W, et al. Antidiabetic effects of total flavonoids from Litsea Coreana leve on fat-fed, streptozotocin-induced type 2 diabetic rats. Am J Chin Med. 2010;38:713-25 pubmed..These results suggested that TFLC could ameliorate hyperglycemia, hyperlipoidemia, inflammation and oxidation stress, as well as insulin resistance of type 2 diabetic rats...
- Chen Q, Wei H, Sun R, Zhang J, Tian Z. Therapeutic RNA silencing of Cys-X3-Cys chemokine ligand 1 gene prevents mice from adenovirus vector-induced acute liver injury. Hepatology. 2008;47:648-58 pubmed..Our findings suggest a strategy to prevent or alleviate adenovirus vector-induced acute liver injury by blocking FKN-CX(3)CR1 interaction in adenovirus vector-based gene therapy. ..
- Zhang J, Qian Y, Zhu L, Xiong Q. Talin1, a valuable marker for diagnosis and prognostic assessment of human hepatocelluar carcinomas. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2011;12:3265-9 pubmed..05). Talin1 is possibly involved in the process of the carcinogenesis, infiltration and metastasis of HCC and has potential as a marker for diagnosis and prognostic assessment. ..
- Wang Y, Yu Z, Cheng Y, Jia B, Yu G, Yin X, et al. Serum vaspin level as a predictive indicator in the amelioration of fatty liver and metabolic disturbance in patients with severe obesity after laparoscopic vertical banded gastroplasty. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7498 pubmed publisher..This study proves that the serum vaspin level serves as a predictive indicator in the amelioration of fatty liver and metabolic disturbance in patients with severe obesity after LVBG. ..
- Wu X, Wei H, Zhang J, Tian Z. Increased uterine NK-derived IFN-gamma and TNF-alpha in C57BL/6J mice during early gestation. Cell Mol Immunol. 2006;3:131-7 pubmed..The results indicated that the IFN-gamma and TNF-alpha produced by uNK cells ensured a successful pregnancy progress. ..
- Zheng M, Yu J, Tian Z. Characterization of the liver-draining lymph nodes in mice and their role in mounting regional immunity to HBV. Cell Mol Immunol. 2013;10:143-50 pubmed publisher..Altogether our data characterize the liver-draining LNs and provide evidence that the liver-draining LNs induce an anti-HBV-specific immune response responsible for HBV clearance...
- Peng H, Sun R, Tang L, Wei H, Tian Z. CD62L is critical for maturation and accumulation of murine hepatic NK cells in response to viral infection. J Immunol. 2013;190:4255-62 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that CD62L marks a mature NK cell subset, as well as affects the magnitude of the local NK cell response to viral infection. ..
- Ning H, Wang H, Zhao L, Zhang C, Li X, Chen Y, et al. Maternally-administered lipopolysaccharide (LPS) increases tumor necrosis factor alpha in fetal liver and fetal brain: its suppression by low-dose LPS pretreatment. Toxicol Lett. 2008;176:13-9 pubmed..Taken together, these results indicate that perinatal exposure to low-dose LPS induces a reduced sensitivity to subsequent LPS challenge. ..
- Fang H, Liu A, Dahmen U, Dirsch O. Dual role of chloroquine in liver ischemia reperfusion injury: reduction of liver damage in early phase, but aggravation in late phase. Cell Death Dis. 2013;4:e694 pubmed publisher..This dual role of chloroquine should be considered when using chloroquine as an inhibitor of inflammation or autophagy in I/R injury. ..
- Ding C, Wei H, Sun R, Zhang J, Tian Z. Hepatocytes proteomic alteration and seroproteome analysis of HBV-transgenic mice. Proteomics. 2009;9:87-105 pubmed publisher..We believe this study is the first proteomic and seroproteome analysis of HBV-infected mammalian hepatocyte and provides insightful links between HBV infection and HBV-induced liver diseases. ..
- Wang J, Li J, Zou Y, Cheng W, Lu C, Zhang L, et al. Preventive effects of total flavonoids of Litsea coreana leve on hepatic steatosis in rats fed with high fat diet. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009;121:54-60 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the protective effects of total flavonoids of Litsea Coreana leve (TFLC) on rat high fat diet-induced hepatic steatosis model...
- Deng Y, Yoshida K, Jin Q, Murata M, Yamaguchi T, Tsuneyama K, et al. Reversible phospho-Smad3 signalling between tumour suppression and fibrocarcinogenesis in chronic hepatitis B infection. Clin Exp Immunol. 2014;176:102-11 pubmed publisher..Oral nucleoside analogue therapies can suppress fibrosis and reduce HCC incidence by successfully reversing phosphorylated Smad3 signalling; even liver disease progressed to cirrhosis in chronic hepatitis B patients. ..
- Wang X, Sun R, Wei H, Tian Z. High-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1)-Toll-like receptor (TLR)4-interleukin (IL)-23-IL-17A axis in drug-induced damage-associated lethal hepatitis: Interaction of ?? T cells with macrophages. Hepatology. 2013;57:373-84 pubmed publisher..The HMGB1-TLR4-IL-23 pathway in macrophages makes the generation of IL-17-producing ?? T cells, which mediates neutrophil infiltration and damage-induced liver inflammation. ..
- Liu X, Shan W, Jia L, Yang X, Zhang J, Wu Y, et al. Avian leukosis virus subgroup J triggers caspase-1-mediated inflammatory response in chick livers. Virus Res. 2016;215:65-71 pubmed publisher..Thus, an understanding of the inflammatory responses can provide a better insight into the pathogenicity of ALV-J and a possible anti-virus target for ALV-J infection. ..
- Chu D, DU M, Hu X, Wu Q, Shen J. Paeoniflorin attenuates schistosomiasis japonica-associated liver fibrosis through inhibiting alternative activation of macrophages. Parasitology. 2011;138:1259-71 pubmed publisher..PAE might be a promising prophylactic agent for hepatic granuloma and fibrosis of schistosomiasis japonica...
- Zhang J, Peng D, Lu H, Liu Q. Attenuating the toxicity of cisplatin by using selenosulfate with reduced risk of selenium toxicity as compared with selenite. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008;226:251-9 pubmed..5% or 75%. These results together argue for consideration of selenosulfate as an agent to enhance the therapeutic efficacy of CDDP...
- Chen Y, Xu D, Zhao L, Wang H, Wang J, Wei W. Ascorbic acid protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced intra-uterine fetal death and intra-uterine growth retardation in mice. Toxicology. 2006;217:39-45 pubmed
- Chen G, Wei W, Xu S. Effect and mechanism of total saponin of Dioscorea on animal experimental hyperuricemia. Am J Chin Med. 2006;34:77-85 pubmed..In conclusion, TSD possesses a potent anti-hyperuricemic effect on hyperuricemic animals, and the mechanism may be relevant in accelerating the excretion and decreasing the production of uric acid...
- Wang H, Zhang J, Yu H. Elemental selenium at nano size possesses lower toxicity without compromising the fundamental effect on selenoenzymes: comparison with selenomethionine in mice. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007;42:1524-33 pubmed..Our results suggest that Nano-Se can serve as an antioxidant with reduced risk of selenium toxicity. ..
- Zhong M, Chen F, Yuan L, Wang X, Wu F, Yuan F, et al. Protective effect of total flavonoids from Bidens bipinnata L. against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury in mice. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007;59:1017-25 pubmed..Further research is required to investigate the detailed mechanism of the protective effect of TFB on acute liver injury...
- Sun K, Yang J, Shen D. [Clinical observation on treatment of primary knee osteoarthritis of liver and kidney deficiency type with Aconite cake-separated moxibustion]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2008;28:87-90 pubmed
- Li X, Shen J, Zhong Z, Wen H, Luo Q, Wei W. Paeoniflorin: a monomer from traditional Chinese medical herb ameliorates Schistosoma japonicum egg-induced hepatic fibrosis in mice. J Parasitol. 2009;95:1520-4 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that PAE can improve liver fibrosis due to S. japonicum infection. The effect of PAE appears to depend on a decrease of IL-13 and an increase of IL-13R?2...
- Tian X, Yin Y, Li X. Effects and mechanisms of Acremoniumterricola milleretal mycelium on liver fibrosis induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39:537-50 pubmed
- Sun Y, Lu Y, Wang L. [Study on the mechanism of action of total flavonoids of Litsea coreana for reducing blood glucose level in rat with type 2 diabetes mellitus]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2010;30:617-21 pubmed..To explore the possible mechanism of total flavonoids of Litsea coreana (TFLC) on reducing blood glucose level in rat with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM)...
- Bingfa X, Qinglin F, Hui H, Canjun W, Wei W, Lihua S. Anti-hepatitis B virus activity and mechanisms of recombinant human serum albumin-interferon-alpha-2b fusion protein in vitro and in vivo. Pharmacology. 2009;83:323-32 pubmed publisher..The anti-HBV mechanism probably operates by triggering the JAK-STAT signaling pathway and increasing the expression of OAS1. ..
- Guo M, Xu X, Yan X, Wang S, Gao S, Zhu S. In vivo biodistribution and synergistic toxicity of silica nanoparticles and cadmium chloride in mice. J Hazard Mater. 2013;260:780-8 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that serum albumins play an important role in the positive synergistic toxicity of SiNPs and CdCl?...
- Zhou J, Wang Y, Chen Z, Gao Y. [Modulation of activities and mRNA expression of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes in rat liver by Sophora flaveacens and coadministration with Veratrum nigrum]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2010;35:1845-9 pubmed..To study the modulatory effect of Sophora flaveacens and co-administration with Veratrum nigrum on the activity and mRNA expression of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes in rat liver...
- Zhang C, Chen X, Zhu R, Zhang Y, Yu T, Wang H, et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress is involved in hepatic SREBP-1c activation and lipid accumulation in fructose-fed mice. Toxicol Lett. 2012;212:229-40 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, ER stress contributes, at least in part, to hepatic SREBP-1c activation and lipid accumulation in fructose-evoked NAFLD. ..
- Li F, Jiang Y, Zheng Q, Yang X, Wang S. TEC protein tyrosine kinase is involved in the Erk signaling pathway induced by HGF. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;404:79-85 pubmed publisher..These results suggest TEC is involved in the Ras-MAPK pathway and acts between MEK1 and Erk. TEC promotes hepatocyte proliferation and regeneration and is involved in HGF-induced Erk signaling pathway. ..
- Xu T, Ni M, Xing Li -, Li X, Meng X, Huang C, et al. NLRC5 regulates TGF-Î²1-induced proliferation and activation of hepatic stellate cells during hepatic fibrosis. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2016;70:92-104 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that NLRC5 is a potent pro-fibrogenic molecule for HSC activation through TGF-Î²1/Smad and NF-ÎºB signaling pathways. NLRC5 inhibition would be a promising therapeutic avenue for treating hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Wu Y, Zhou Q. Silver nanoparticles cause oxidative damage and histological changes in medaka (Oryzias latipes) after 14 days of exposure. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2013;32:165-73 pubmed publisher..The oxidative damage caused by AgNPs may be associated with a large number of histological changes in the fish. ..
- Xu F, Zhou D, Meng X, Wang X, Liu C, Huang C, et al. Smad2 increases the apoptosis of activated human hepatic stellate cells induced by TRAIL. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;32:76-86 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Smad2 enhances TRAIL-induced apoptosis in activated HSCs, which facilitates the resolution of hepatic fibrosis. ..
- Wang J, Xu J, Zhang W, Wei H, Tian Z. TLR3 ligand-induced accumulation of activated splenic natural killer cells into liver. Cell Mol Immunol. 2005;2:449-53 pubmed..This investigation will help to understand the enhanced immune cell recruitment in liver upon viral infection. ..
- Geng C, Zhang Y, Gao Y, Tao W, Zhang H, Liu X, et al. Mst1 regulates hepatic lipid metabolism by inhibiting Sirt1 ubiquitination in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;471:444-9 pubmed publisher..Mst1 overexpression promoted Sirt1 expression, probably due to inhibiting Sirt1 ubiquitination. In summary, our study suggests that Mst1 regulates hepatic lipid metabolism by inhibiting Sirt1 ubiquitination in mice. ..
- Cheng Y, Wang X, Wang B, Zhou H, Dang S, Shi Y, et al. Aging-associated oxidative stress inhibits liver progenitor cell activation in mice. Aging (Albany NY). 2017;9:1359-1374 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates aging-associated changes in LPC activation and reveals critical roles for the stem cell niche, including neutrophils and hepatic stellate cells, in the negative regulation of LPCs during aging. ..
- Guo C, Ma J, Zhong Q, Zhao M, Hu T, Chen T, et al. Curcumin improves alcoholic fatty liver by inhibiting fatty acid biosynthesis. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;328:1-9 pubmed publisher..These results reflect the landscape of hepatic metabolism regulation. Our findings illustrate ethanol pathological pathway and metabolic mechanism of curcumin therapy. ..
- Wang Y, Li T, Chen Y, Wei H, Sun R, Tian Z. Involvement of NK Cells in IL-28B-Mediated Immunity against Influenza Virus Infection. J Immunol. 2017;199:1012-1020 pubmed publisher..An understanding of the NK cell-promoting features of IL-28B will facilitate future clinical application of this cytokine. ..