Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on female in Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Locale: Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
- Hou J, Ndasauka Y, Jiang Y, Ye Z, Wang Y, Yang L, et al. Excessive use of WeChat, social interaction and locus of control among college students in China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183633 pubmed publisher..Further, practitioners should consider dealing with malleable factors like locus of control and real life social skills in treating people with problematic messaging and social networking. ..
- Cheng X, Li Y, Huang C, Li J, Yao H. AMP-activated protein kinase reduces inflammatory responses and cellular senescence in pulmonary emphysema. Oncotarget. 2017;8:22513-22523 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, AMPK reduces abnormal inflammatory responses and cellular senescence, which implicates as a potential therapeutic target for COPD/emphysema. ..
- Xu R, Li Q, Liu R, Shen J, Li M, Zhao M, et al. Association Analysis of the MHC in Lupus Nephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3383-3394 pubmed publisher..001; odds ratio, 0.38; 95% confidence interval, 0.30 to 0.49) at genome-wide significance. These data implicate aberrant peptide presentation by MHC classes 1 and 2 molecules and sex hormone modulation in the development of LN. ..
- Liu Y, Li Y, Wang X, Liu F, Gao P, Quinn M, et al. Gemcitabine and Chk1 Inhibitor AZD7762 Synergistically Suppress the Growth of Lkb1-Deficient Lung Adenocarcinoma. Cancer Res. 2017;77:5068-5076 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Res; 77(18); 5068-76. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Han B, Shi Z, Fu Y, Ye Y, Jing J, Li J. Comparison of free-hand fluoroscopic guidance and electromagnetic navigation in distal locking of femoral intramedullary nails. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7450 pubmed publisher..4?±?3.7 weeks vs 15.1?±?2.8 weeks). Under the premise of achieving the same effect, the electromagnetic navigation system has the advantage of less distal locking time and less radiation dose. ..
- Gao X, Ge Y, Shu Q, Ma H. Expression of Fra-1 in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its prognostic significance. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317709635 pubmed publisher..Fra-1 may be involved in the progress of hepatocellular carcinoma and could be a promising molecular candidate in the diagnosis and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Han Y, Mao X, Wang L, Liu J, Wang D, Cheng H, et al. Increased Levels of Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 40 Ligand, Matrix Metalloproteinase 9, and Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 Are Associated with Carotid Plaque Vulnerability in Patients with Ischemic Cerebrovascular Disease. World Neurosurg. 2017;105:709-713 pubmed publisher..Serum levels of sCD40L and MMP-9 are associated with the stability of carotid plaques. Higher levels of serum sCD40L and MMP-9 may suggest that the plaques are vulnerable or have ruptured. ..
- Huang J, Liang J, Zhou Y, Liu Z. Transfer in motion discrimination learning was no greater in double training than in single training. J Vis. 2017;17:7 pubmed publisher..Importantly, the transfer in double training was not reliably greater than that in single training. ..
- Wang X, Jiang H, Wu P, Uyeki T, Feng L, Lai S, et al. Epidemiology of avian influenza A H7N9 virus in human beings across five epidemics in mainland China, 2013-17: an epidemiological study of laboratory-confirmed case series. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:822-832 pubmed publisher..Continued vigilance and sustained intensive control efforts are needed to minimise the risk of human infection with A H7N9 virus. The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. ..
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Chen X, Zheng C. [Effects of adipose-derived stem cells and non-methylated CpG-oligodeoxynucleotides on peripheral blood CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in young mice with food allergy]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;19:590-595 pubmed..They may be associated with the induction of immune tolerance and these two treatment have comparable effects. Detailed mechanisms of action still need further investigation. ..
- Feng B, Shang J, Wu S, Chen H, Han Y, Li Y, et al. [Efficacy and safety of pegylated interferon ?-2b injection (Y shape, 40 kD) in treatment of patients with genotype 1/6 chronic hepatitis C]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:187-194 pubmed publisher..9%?????????????????????????????93.8%?????????????????????96.30%?94.94%??????????????5.13%?5.06%? ??? peg-ifn???????????1/6?chc???????????peg-ifn?-2b?y??40 kd????????peg-ifn?-2a??????????. ..
- Li J, Wang H, Hao J, Chen Y, Liu L, Yu Z, et al. Maternal serum lead level during pregnancy is positively correlated with risk of preterm birth in a Chinese population. Environ Pollut. 2017;227:484-489 pubmed publisher..The present study provides evidence that maternal serum Pb level during pregnancy is positively associated with risk of preterm birth in a Chinese population. ..
- Tian T, Yang K, Cui J, Zhou L, Zhou X. Folic Acid Supplementation for Stroke Prevention in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:379-387 pubmed publisher..89; P = 0.01), and populations in regions with no or partly fortified grain (RR = 0.87; 95% CI: 0.81-0.94; P = 0.04). Our meta-analysis demonstrated that folic acid supplementation is effective in stroke prevention in patients with CVD. ..
- Yuan X, Xu J, Fang W, Zhao Z, Wang F, Tong Z. The Association Between MGMT Promoter Methylation and Patients with Gastric Cancer: A Meta-Analysis. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2017;21:213-221 pubmed publisher..17-5.95, p?<?0.001; respectively). Our findings provide evidence that MGMT promoter methylation could play an important role in gastric carcinogenesis and may serve as an important biomarker for gastric cancer progression. ..
- Bao D, Cheng C, Lan X, Xing R, Chen Z, Zhao H, et al. Regulation of p53wt glioma cell proliferation by androgen receptor-mediated inhibition of small VCP/p97-interacting protein expression. Oncotarget. 2017;8:23142-23154 pubmed publisher..The current study provides insight into the biological role of AR in suppressing SVIP and p53 and promoting the progression of glioma as well as the clinical treatment of glioma patients. ..
- Ling Y, Xu L, Zhu L, Sui M, Zheng Q, Li W, et al. Identification and analysis of differentially expressed long non-coding RNAs between multiparous and uniparous goat (Capra hircus) ovaries. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183163 pubmed publisher..The present expand the understanding of lncRNA biology and contribute to the annotation of the goat genome. The study will provide a resource for lncRNA studies of ovulation and lambing...
- Wang L, Chu X, Ma Y, Zhang M, Wang X, Jin L, et al. A Comparative Analysis of Serum IgG4 Levels in Patients With IgG4-Related Disease and Other Disorders. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:252-256 pubmed publisher..However, a diagnosis of IgG4 disease can not only be dependent on the detection of elevated serum IgG4 levels but also may need clinical manifestations, serology, histopathology and other comprehensive information for verification. ..
- Chen Y, Wu J, Wang A, Qi Z, Jiang T, Chen C, et al. Discovery of N-(5-((5-chloro-4-((2-(isopropylsulfonyl)phenyl)amino)pyrimidin-2-yl)amino)-4-methoxy-2-(4-methyl-1,4-diazepan-1-yl)phenyl)acrylamide (CHMFL-ALK/EGFR-050) as a potent ALK/EGFR dual kinase inhibitor capable of overcoming a variety of ALK/. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;139:674-697 pubmed publisher..Compound 18 might be a potential drug candidate for EGFR- or ALK-individual as well as concomitant EGFR/ALK NSCLC. ..
- Pan W, Zhu S, Qu K, Meeth K, Cheng J, He K, et al. The DNA Methylcytosine Dioxygenase Tet2 Sustains Immunosuppressive Function of Tumor-Infiltrating Myeloid Cells to Promote Melanoma Progression. Immunity. 2017;47:284-297.e5 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal a non-cell-intrinsic, tumor-promoting function for Tet2 and suggest that Tet2 may present a therapeutic target for the treatment of non-hematologic malignancies. ..
- Tanaka T, Zhang W, Sun Y, Shuai Z, Chida A, Kenny T, et al. Autoreactive monoclonal antibodies from patients with primary biliary cholangitis recognize environmental xenobiotics. Hepatology. 2017;66:885-895 pubmed publisher..Importantly, cross-reactive mAbs also recognized lipoic acid, a mitochondrial fatty acid that is covalently bound to PDC-E2...
- Wang H, Li J, Hao J, Chen Y, Liu L, Yu Z, et al. High serum lead concentration in the first trimester is associated with an elevated risk of small-for-gestational-age infants. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;332:75-80 pubmed publisher..13; 95%CI: 1.24, 3.38; P=0.007). Collectively, high serum Pb level in the first trimester is associated with an elevated risk of SGA infants. ..
- Wang Y, Yu Z, Cheng Y, Jia B, Yu G, Yin X, et al. Serum vaspin level as a predictive indicator in the amelioration of fatty liver and metabolic disturbance in patients with severe obesity after laparoscopic vertical banded gastroplasty. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7498 pubmed publisher..This study proves that the serum vaspin level serves as a predictive indicator in the amelioration of fatty liver and metabolic disturbance in patients with severe obesity after LVBG. ..
- Zheng Y, Chang Z, Jiang L, Ji H, Chen G, Luo P, et al. [Severe cases with hand, foot and mouth disease: data based on national pilot hand, foot and mouth disease surveillance system]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:759-762 pubmed publisher..0%?36???ev71?cox a16?????0.1%?1???????z=3.15?p=0.002????-????????z=3.95?p<0.001???????????? ??? ????????????????????????????????????????ev71??????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Zhang M, Chen Z, Yang Y, Cheng H, Li C, He Q. Pretreatment with different doses of dexamethasone in the prevention of docetaxel-induced hypersensitivity. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2017;30:61-65 pubmed..Since no significant difference in the HSR incidence between these two groups has been found, 4.5mg of dexamethasone (qd) is as efficient and safe as 8mg (bid). ..
- Yin S, Jiang X, Jiang H, Gao Q, Wang F, Fan S, et al. Histone acetyltransferase KAT8 is essential for mouse oocyte development by regulating reactive oxygen species levels. Development. 2017;144:2165-2174 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings demonstrate that KAT8 is essential for female fertility by regulating antioxidant gene expression and identify KAT8 as the first histone acetyltransferase with an essential function in oogenesis. ..
- Li L, Zhao W, Tao S, Li J, Xu S, Wang J, et al. Comprehensive long non-coding RNA expression profiling reveals their potential roles in systemic lupus erythematosus. Cell Immunol. 2017;319:17-27 pubmed publisher..Differential lncRNAs might also function through their ceRNAs. Our study established that the aberrant expression profiles of lncRNAs may play a role in SLE and thus warrant further investigation. ..
- Tian R, Wang J, Yan H, Wu J, Xu Q, Zhan X, et al. Differential expression of miR16 in glioblastoma and glioblastoma stem cells: their correlation with proliferation, differentiation, metastasis and prognosis. Oncogene. 2017;36:5861-5873 pubmed publisher..The inhibitory effects of miR16 on its target genes were also found in nude mice xenograft model. Our findings revealed that the miR16 functions as a tumor suppressor in GSCs and its association with prognosis in GBM. ..
- Tao J, Zhang Y, Zuo X, Hong R, Li H, Liu X, et al. DOT1L inhibitor improves early development of porcine somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179436 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, DOT1L inhibitor improved early developmental efficiency of porcine SCNT embryos probably via inducing the increased expression of genes important for pluripotency and lineage specification. ..
- Cai X, Zheng X, Fang L, Zhou F, Sheng Y, Wu Y, et al. A variant on chromosome 2p13.3 is associated with atopic dermatitis in Chinese Han population. Gene. 2017;628:281-285 pubmed publisher..Our study confirmed a previously reported susceptibility loci in the Chinese Han population, which implicates CD207 might be a new susceptibility gene for AD and highlights the crucial role of immune responses in AD. ..
- Li H, Liao X, Xie C, Gao X, Wang H, Wang F. [Intraoperative risk factors associated with visual acuity outcomes of pars plana vitrectomy in idiopathic epiretinal membrane]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2017;53:344-351 pubmed publisher..Complex peeling contributes to superficial hemorrhage and the positive staining of ICG. (Chin J Ophthalmol, 2017, 53:344-351)...
- Chen X, Zhang N, Dong J, Sun G. Reactive oxygen species modulator 1, a novel protein, combined with carcinoembryonic antigen in differentiating malignant from benign pleural effusion. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317698378 pubmed publisher..The sensitivity could be raised to 88.17% in parallel detection of plural fluid reactive oxygen species modulator 1 and carcinoembryonic antigen concentration, and the specificity could be improved to 97.84% in serial detection. ..
- Wu G, Li J, Leng R, Li X, Li X, Wang D, et al. Identification of long non-coding RNAs GAS5, linc0597 and lnc-DC in plasma as novel biomarkers for systemic lupus erythematosus. Oncotarget. 2017;8:23650-23663 pubmed publisher..In summary, GAS5, linc0597 and lnc-DC in plasma could be potential biomarkers for SLE. ..
- Liu Y, Yan X, Yu H, Yao Y, Wang J, Li X, et al. NLRC5 promotes cell proliferation via regulating the NF-?B signaling pathway in Rheumatoid arthritis. Mol Immunol. 2017;91:24-34 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, we found that overexpression of NLRC5 also coordinated the activation of NF-?B signaling pathway. These results suggested that NLRC5 promotes RA progression via the NF-?B signaling pathway potentially. ..
- Tan S, Ding K, Chong Q, Zhao J, Liu Y, Shao Y, et al. Post-transcriptional regulation of ERBB2 by miR26a/b and HuR confers resistance to tamoxifen in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:13551-13564 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we have characterized a model in which the interplay between miR26a/b and HuR post-transcriptionally up-regulates ERBB2 expression in TAMR ER+ breast cancer cells. ..
- Zhao K, Wu C, Yao Y, Cao L, Zhang Z, Yuan Y, et al. Ceruloplasmin inhibits the production of extracellular hepatitis B virions by targeting its middle surface protein. J Gen Virol. 2017;98:1410-1421 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that CP may be an important host factor that targets MHBs during the envelopment and/or release of virions. ..
- Zhang Z, Ye S, Zhang M, Wu J, Yan H, Li X, et al. High expression of SLC34A2 is a favorable prognostic marker in lung adenocarcinoma patients. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317720212 pubmed publisher..High expression of SLC34A2 is present in about 3/4 lung adenocarcinoma samples and predicts better outcome. Since it is a membrane protein, antibody-based drugs targeting this marker might bring new resolution to this deadly disease. ..
- Sun Y, Mensah F, Azzopardi P, Patton G, Wake M. Childhood Social Disadvantage and Pubertal Timing: A National Birth Cohort From Australia. Pediatrics. 2017;139: pubmed publisher..This may represent 1 mechanism underpinning associations between early life disadvantage and poor health in later life. ..
- Zheng L, Jia J, Dai H, Wan L, Liu J, Hu L, et al. Triptolide-Assisted Phosphorylation of p53 Suppresses Inflammation-Induced NF-?B Survival Pathways in Cancer Cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..Inhibition of p38? and ERK1/2 or p53 mutations could abolish the inhibitory effects of triptolide on NF-?B. Our study defines a new p53-dependent mechanism for blocking NF-?B survival pathways in cancer cells. ..