Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on escherichia coli proteins in Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Locale: Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Topic: escherichia coli proteins
- Zhang M, Pan R, Yu Z, Wu L. [Assessment of the Escherichia coli Tat protein translocation system with fluorescent proteins]. Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai). 2003;35:702-6 pubmed
- Fang P, Wang J, Li X, Guo M, Xing L, Cao X, et al. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of Escherichia coli RNase G. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2009;65:586-8 pubmed publisher..Purified recombinant E. coli RNase G, which has 497 amino acids, was crystallized in the cubic space group F432, with unit-cell parameters a = b = c = 219.84 A. X-ray diffraction data were collected to a resolution of 3.4 A. ..
- Zhou X, Meng X, Sun B. An EAL domain protein and cyclic AMP contribute to the interaction between the two quorum sensing systems in Escherichia coli. Cell Res. 2008;18:937-48 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that signaling pathways that respond to important environmental cues, such as autoinducers and glucose, are linked together for their control in E. coli. ..
- Li X, Wei Z, Zhang M, Peng X, Yu G, Teng M, et al. Crystal structures of E. coli laccase CueO at different copper concentrations. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;354:21-6 pubmed..In addition, an extra alpha-helix from Leu351 to Gly378 covers substrate biding pocket of CueO and might compromises the electron transfer from substrate to type I copper. ..
- Tang M, Wang S, Wang T, Zhao S, Wu Y, Wu L, et al. Mutational spectrum of the lacI gene in Escherichia coli K12 induced by low-energy ion beam. Mutat Res. 2006;602:163-9 pubmed
- Fan J, Wang D, Liang Z, Guo M, Teng M, Niu L. Maize uroporphyrinogen III methyltransferase: overexpression of the functional gene fragments in Escherichia coli and one-step purification. Protein Expr Purif. 2006;46:40-6 pubmed publisher..This association slightly altered the protein secondary structure confirmed by circular dichroism assay...
- Xie C, Yao J, Pan R, Wu L, Yu Z. [Mutagenesis of ion beam implantation and identification of two new rifampicin resistance determining sites in rpoB gene in Escherichia coli]. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2003;43:732-9 pubmed..When dC1692 was replaced by dT, it resulted in a Pro564 is changed into a leucine. The synonymous mutation of the second site had been reported but the nucleotide substitution, dC-->dT, had not been identified before. ..
- Mu W, Zhang D, Xu L, Luo Z, Wang Y. Activity assay of His-tagged E. coli DNA photolyase by RP-HPLC and SE-HPLC. J Biochem Biophys Methods. 2005;63:111-24 pubmed..The enzyme was found to be able to repair the cyclobutane pyrimidine dimer with the turnover rate of 2.4 dimers/photolyase molecule/min. ..