Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on calcium in Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
Locale: Hefei, Anhui Sheng, China
- Sun M, Fan H, Ma H, Zhu Q. [Protective effect of total glucosides of Picrorhiza scrophulariiflora against oxidative stress in glomerular mesangial cells induced by high glucose]. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2007;42:381-5 pubmed..Therefore we conclude that TGP could protect mesangial cells against oxidative stress induced by high glucose...
- Tang M, Xing T, Zeng J, Wang H, Li C, Yin S, et al. Unmodified CdSe quantum dots induce elevation of cytoplasmic calcium levels and impairment of functional properties of sodium channels in rat primary cultured hippocampal neurons. Environ Health Perspect. 2008;116:915-22 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile the interference of QDs with voltage-gated sodium channel (VGSC) current (I(Na)) may lead to changes in electrical activity and worsen neurotoxicologic damage...
- Tang Q, Han R, Xiao H, Shen J, Luo Q, Li J. Neuroprotective effects of tanshinone IIA and/or tetramethylpyrazine in cerebral ischemic injury in vivo and in vitro. Brain Res. 2012;1488:81-91 pubmed publisher..The PI3K/AKT signaling pathway may be involved in the neuroprotective mechanism of Tan IIA on primary cortical neurons. ..
- Wen L, Wen Y, Ke G, Sun S, Dong K, Wang L, et al. TRPV4 regulates migration and tube formation of human retinal capillary endothelial cells. BMC Ophthalmol. 2018;18:38 pubmed publisher..TRPV4 is essential for HRCEC migration and tube formation, and maybe a potential therapeutic target for retinal vascular diseases. ..
- Xu X, Liu Q, Yu H, Xie Y. Ca(II)- and Tb(III)-induced stabilization and refolding of anticoagulation factor I from the venom of Agkistrodon acutus. Protein Sci. 2002;11:944-56 pubmed
- Li Q, Cui M, Yang F, Li N, Jiang B, Yu Z, et al. A cullin 4B-RING E3 ligase complex fine-tunes pancreatic ? cell paracrine interactions. J Clin Invest. 2017;127:2631-2646 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal an epigenetic regulatory mechanism of ? cell paracrine interactions in which CRL4B-PRC2 complexes, Cav1.2, and AC6 expression fine-tune somatostatin secretion and facilitate glucose homeostasis in pancreatic islets. ..
- Wang X, Ma Z, Fu Z, Gao S, Yang L, Jin Y, et al. Hydroxysafflor Yellow A Protects Neurons From Excitotoxic Death through Inhibition of NMDARs. ASN Neuro. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..This novel finding indicates that HSYA may be a promising pharmacological candidate for the treatment of brain ischemia. ..
- Yang J, Cao Y, Wang R, Fei Y, Zhang H, Feng P, et al. Anti-resorptive effect of pilose antler blood (Cervus nippon Temminck) in ovariectomized rats. Indian J Exp Biol. 2010;48:554-8 pubmed..These results suggested that administration of pilose antler blood was effective in alleviating osteoporosis in ovariectomized rats. ..
- Yuan F, Chen F, Lu W, Li X, Wu F, Li J, et al. Acid-sensing ion channel 1a mediates acid-induced increases in intracellular calcium in rat articular chondrocytes. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010;340:153-9 pubmed publisher..These findings show that increased [Ca(2+)]i, mediated via ASIC1a, might contribute to acidosis-induced articular chondrocyte injury. ..
- Wei S, Liu Y, Qu H, Cao J, Ye H. [Effects of nitrogen and calcium on polyphenol oxidase, peroxidase and leaf spot in carnation]. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2002;13:126-7 pubmed..The result showed that the nutrition state [NO3- (0.024%-0.025%), Ca2+ (0.022%-0.0342%)] was helpful to keep higher activity of POD and PPO and enhance the carnation's resistance to the germs...
- Li M, Wu D, Wang J. Effects of volume-activated chloride channels on the invasion and migration of human endometrial cancer cells. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2013;34:60-4 pubmed..These data intensely suggest that VACC in endometrial cancer may facilitate tumor invasion and migration, presumably through inducing RVD and mediating [Ca2+]i increase. ..
- Wu H, Xu X, Zhang L, Shen D, Peng L, Zhang Y, et al. Mg(II)-induced binding of factor IX-binding protein from the venom of Agkistrodon Halys Pallas with factor Xa. Toxicon. 2010;55:1358-64 pubmed publisher..Both Ca2+ and Zn2+ ions fail to induce the binding between apo-AHP IX-bp and FXa. The abundant Mg2+ ions in blood play an important role in the anticoagulation of AHP IX-bp...
- Tang M, Wang M, Xing T, Zeng J, Wang H, Ruan D. Mechanisms of unmodified CdSe quantum dot-induced elevation of cytoplasmic calcium levels in primary cultures of rat hippocampal neurons. Biomaterials. 2008;29:4383-91 pubmed publisher..Our results imply that more research on the biocompatibility and biosafety of QD is both warranted and necessary...