Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell survival in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Locale: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Topic: cell survival
- Lizardo Daudt H, Bains O, Singh C, Kennedy C. Biosynthetic capacity of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) interrenal tissue after cadmium exposure. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol. 2007;52:90-6 pubmed
- Iworima D, Pasqualotto B, Rintoul G. Kif5 regulates mitochondrial movement, morphology, function and neuronal survival. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2016;72:22-33 pubmed publisher..Moreover, our studies demonstrate an interesting interplay between the regulation of mitochondrial motility and morphology. ..
- Schulze S, Sinclair D, FitzPatrick K, Honda B. A genetic and molecular characterization of two proximal heterochromatic genes on chromosome 3 of Drosophila melanogaster. Genetics. 2005;169:2165-77 pubmed..The second gene in this study, Dbp80, is very large and also appears to show a transcriptional dependence upon HP1; however, it does not correspond to any known lethal complementation group and is likely to be a nonessential gene. ..
- Li B, Lyle M, Chen G, Li J, Hu K, Tang L, et al. Substituted 6-amino-4H-[1,2]dithiolo[4,3-b]pyrrol-5-ones: synthesis, structure-activity relationships, and cytotoxic activity on selected human cancer cell lines. Bioorg Med Chem. 2007;15:4601-8 pubmed
- von Rossum A, Krall R, Escalante N, Choy J. Inflammatory cytokines determine the susceptibility of human CD8 T cells to Fas-mediated activation-induced cell death through modulation of FasL and c-FLIP(S) expression. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:21137-44 pubmed publisher..Our findings show that the presence of IL-1 and/or IL-6 during activation of human CD8 T cells attenuates Fas-mediated AICD, whereas IL-12 increases the susceptibility of activated CD8 T cells to this form of cell death. ..
- Ferrer C, Lynch T, Sodi V, Falcone J, Schwab L, Peacock D, et al. O-GlcNAcylation regulates cancer metabolism and survival stress signaling via regulation of the HIF-1 pathway. Mol Cell. 2014;54:820-31 pubmed publisher..Thus, O-GlcNAcylation regulates cancer cell metabolic reprograming and survival stress signaling via regulation of HIF-1?...