Experts and Doctors on young adult in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Locale: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Topic: young adult
- Rzehak P, Oddy W, Mearin M, Grote V, Mori T, Szajewska H, et al. Infant feeding and growth trajectory patterns in childhood and body composition in young adulthood. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017;106:568-580 pubmed publisher..Rapid-growth patterns in early childhood could be a mediating link between infant feeding and long-term obesity risk. ..
- Roth G, Johnson C, Abajobir A, Abd Allah F, Abera S, Abyu G, et al. Global, Regional, and National Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases for 10 Causes, 1990 to 2015. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017;70:1-25 pubmed publisher..Future updates of the GBD study can be used to guide policymakers who are focused on reducing the overall burden of noncommunicable disease and achieving specific global health targets for CVD. ..
- Sampson D, Gong P, An D, Menghini M, Hansen A, Mackey D, et al. Axial Length Variation Impacts on Superficial Retinal Vessel Density and Foveal Avascular Zone Area Measurements Using Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:3065-3072 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the impact of image magnification correction on superficial retinal vessel density (SRVD) and foveal avascular zone area (FAZA) measurements using optical coherence tomography angiography (OCTA)...
- Boser S, Mauad T, Araújo Paulino B, Mitchell I, Shrestha G, Chiu A, et al. Myofibroblasts are increased in the lung parenchyma in asthma. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182378 pubmed publisher..We conclude that in asthma there is a marked increase in ?-SMA+ myofibroblasts in the lung parenchyma. The physiologic consequences of this increase are unknown. ..
- Zainul N, Ma Z, Besari A, Siti Asma H, Rahman R, Collins D, et al. Prevalence of Clostridium difficile infection and colonization in a tertiary hospital and elderly community of North-Eastern Peninsular Malaysia. Epidemiol Infect. 2017;145:3012-3019 pubmed publisher..C. difficile colonization is prevalent in a Malaysian hospital setting but not in the elderly community with little or no contact with hospitals. Awareness of CDI is alarmingly poor...