Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: xirp2a
Description: xin actin binding repeat containing 2a
Alias: sb:cb1045, wu:fc12g12, xirp2, xin actin-binding repeat-containing protein 2, Xin beta6, epithelial protein lost in neoplasm, xin actin-binding repeat containing 2
- Chen J, Galloway J. The development of zebrafish tendon and ligament progenitors. Development. 2014;141:2035-45 pubmed publisher..scleraxis (scx), collagen 1a2 (col1a2) and tenomodulin (tnmd), or in the tendon-like myosepta of the zebrafish (xirp2a)...
- Fior R, Maxwell A, Ma T, Vezzaro A, Moens C, Amacher S, et al. The differentiation and movement of presomitic mesoderm progenitor cells are controlled by Mesogenin 1. Development. 2012;139:4656-65 pubmed publisher..Through its combined effects on gene expression and cell movement, Msgn1 (with Spt) plays a key role both in genesis of the paraxial mesoderm and in maintenance of the progenitor population from which it derives...
- Herrgen L, Ares S, Morelli L, Schroter C, Jülicher F, Oates A. Intercellular coupling regulates the period of the segmentation clock. Curr Biol. 2010;20:1244-53 pubmed publisher..Here we ask whether Delta-Notch coupling additionally influences the collective period of the segmentation clock...
- Lee H, Tseng W, Lo F, Liu T, Tsai H. FoxD5 mediates anterior-posterior polarity through upstream modulator Fgf signaling during zebrafish somitogenesis. Dev Biol. 2009;336:232-45 pubmed publisher..An Fgf-FoxD5-Mesps signaling network is therefore proposed. ..
- Mikami S, Nakaura M, Kawahara A, Mizoguchi T, Itoh M. Mindbomb 2 is dispensable for embryonic development and Notch signalling in zebrafish. Biol Open. 2015;4:1576-82 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that Mib2 is dispensable for embryonic development and does not have redundant functions with Mib1 in Notch signalling at least during early development stages in zebrafish. ..
- Schroter C, Ares S, Morelli L, Isakova A, Hens K, Soroldoni D, et al. Topology and dynamics of the zebrafish segmentation clock core circuit. PLoS Biol. 2012;10:e1001364 pubmed publisher..The control of the circuit's dynamics by a population of dimers with and without DNA binding activity is a new principle for the segmentation clock and may be relevant to other biological clocks and transcriptional regulatory networks. ..
- Hayes M, Gao X, Yu L, Paria N, Henkelman R, Wise C, et al. ptk7 mutant zebrafish models of congenital and idiopathic scoliosis implicate dysregulated Wnt signalling in disease. Nat Commun. 2014;5:4777 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest novel molecular origins of, and genetic links between, congenital and idiopathic forms of disease. ..
- Rost F, Eugster C, SchrÃ¶ter C, Oates A, Brusch L. Chevron formation of the zebrafish muscle segments. J Exp Biol. 2014;217:3870-82 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our results support the notion that a simple physical mechanism suffices to self-organize the observed spatiotemporal pattern in chevron formation. ..
- Morrow Z, Maxwell A, Hoshijima K, Talbot J, Grunwald D, Amacher S. tbx6l and tbx16 are redundantly required for posterior paraxial mesoderm formation during zebrafish embryogenesis. Dev Dyn. 2017;246:759-769 pubmed publisher..Developmental Dynamics 246:759-769, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..