Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: wnt10a
Description: wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 10a
Alias: WNT-10A, protein Wnt-10a, etID309718.9
- Patil P, Kibiryeva N, Uechi T, Marshall J, O Brien J, Artman M, et al. scaRNAs regulate splicing and vertebrate heart development. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852:1619-29 pubmed publisher..Our findings represent a new paradigm for determining the mechanisms underlying congenital cardiac malformations. ..
- He Y, Tang D, Cai C, Chai R, Li H. LSD1 is Required for Hair Cell Regeneration in Zebrafish. Mol Neurobiol. 2016;53:2421-34 pubmed publisher..Thus, LSD1 plays a critical role in hair cell regeneration and might represent a novel biomarker and potential therapeutic approach for the treatment of hearing loss. ..
- Romero Carvajal A, Navajas Acedo J, Jiang L, Kozlovskaja GumbrienÄ— A, Alexander R, Li H, et al. Regeneration of Sensory Hair Cells Requires Localized Interactions between the Notch and Wnt Pathways. Dev Cell. 2015;34:267-82 pubmed publisher..The striking similaritiesÂ toÂ other vertebrate stem cell compartments uniquely place zebrafish to help elucidate why mammals possess such low capacity to regenerate hair cells. ..
- Hofsteen P, Robitaille A, Chapman D, Moon R, Murry C. Quantitative proteomics identify DAB2 as a cardiac developmental regulator that inhibits WNT/Î²-catenin signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:1002-7 pubmed publisher..Our work demonstrates that quantifying the proteome of human stem cells can identify previously unknown developmental regulators. ..
- Monteiro J, Aires R, Becker J, Jacinto A, Certal A, Rodr guez Le n J. V-ATPase proton pumping activity is required for adult zebrafish appendage regeneration. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e92594 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report on the role of V-ATPase during adult vertebrate regeneration...
- Lu F, Sun Y, Wei C, Thisse C, Thisse B. Tissue-specific derepression of TCF/LEF controls the activity of the Wnt/Î²-catenin pathway. Nat Commun. 2014;5:5368 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel level of regulation of the canonical Wnt/Î²-catenin signalling pathway occurring in the nucleus and involving tissue-specific derepression of TCF by Lbx2. ..
- Mathew L, Sengupta S, Franzosa J, Perry J, La Du J, Andreasen E, et al. Comparative expression profiling reveals an essential role for raldh2 in epimorphic regeneration. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:33642-53 pubmed publisher..Expression of raldh2 is regulated by Wnt and fibroblast growth factor/ERK signaling. ..
- Duncan R, Panahi S, Piotrowski T, Dorsky R. Identification of Wnt Genes Expressed in Neural Progenitor Zones during Zebrafish Brain Development. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0145810 pubmed publisher..Our data identify 12 specific ligands that can now be tested using loss-of-function approaches. ..
- Venero Galanternik M, Lush M, Piotrowski T. Glypican4 modulates lateral line collective cell migration non cell-autonomously. Dev Biol. 2016;419:321-335 pubmed publisher..Our results show that glypican4 has distinct functions in primordium cells and cells in the environment and that both of these functions are essential for collective cell migration. ..
- Knútsdóttir H, Zmurchok C, Bhaskar D, Palsson E, Dalle Nogare D, Chitnis A, et al. Polarization and migration in the zebrafish posterior lateral line system. PLoS Comput Biol. 2017;13:e1005451 pubmed publisher..The 3D model demonstrates reasonable behaviour of control as well as mutant phenotypes. ..
- Yuan Q, Zhao M, Tandon B, Maili L, Liu X, Zhang A, et al. Role of WNT10A in failure of tooth development in humans and zebrafish. Mol Genet Genomic Med. 2017;5:730-741 pubmed publisher..We identified a novel compound heterozygous missense mutation in WNT10A (c.637G>A:p.Gly213Ser and c.1070C>T:p...
- Tang D, Lin Q, He Y, Chai R, Li H. Inhibition of H3K9me2 Reduces Hair Cell Regeneration after Hair Cell Loss in the Zebrafish Lateral Line by Down-Regulating the Wnt and Fgf Signaling Pathways. Front Mol Neurosci. 2016;9:39 pubmed publisher..Thus H3K9me2 plays a critical role in HC regeneration. ..