Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ttk
Description: ttk protein kinase
Alias: mps1, ncp, dual specificity protein kinase Ttk, mitotic checkpoint serine/threonine-protein kinase Mps1, monopolar spindle 1, monopolar spindle protein 1, nightcap, protein nightcap
- Mercer S, Odelberg S, Simon H. A dynamic spatiotemporal extracellular matrix facilitates epicardial-mediated vertebrate heart regeneration. Dev Biol. 2013;382:457-69 pubmed publisher..Thus, the engineering of nature-tested extracellular matrices may provide new strategic opportunities for the enhancement of regenerative responses in mammals...
- Petrie T, Strand N, Yang C, Tsung Yang C, Rabinowitz J, Moon R. Macrophages modulate adult zebrafish tail fin regeneration. Development. 2014;141:2581-91 pubmed publisher..These results provide a cellular and molecular link between components of the inflammation response and regeneration in adult zebrafish. ..
- Bhadra J, Iovine M. Hsp47 mediates Cx43-dependent skeletal growth and patterning in the regenerating fin. Mech Dev. 2015;138 Pt 3:364-74 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that Hsp47 function is necessary for skeletal growth and patterning during fin regeneration. ..
- Banerji R, Eble D, Iovine M, Skibbens R. Esco2 regulates cx43 expression during skeletal regeneration in the zebrafish fin. Dev Dyn. 2016;245:7-21 pubmed publisher..These results conceptually link ODDD to cohesinopathies and provide evidence that ESCO2 may play a transcriptional role critical for human development. ..
- Huang R, Chen M, Yang L, Wagle M, Guo S, Hu B. MicroRNA-133b Negatively Regulates Zebrafish Single Mauthner-Cell Axon Regeneration through Targeting tppp3 in Vivo. Front Mol Neurosci. 2017;10:375 pubmed publisher..We propose that up-regulation of the newly founded regeneration-associated gene tppp3 may enhance axonal regeneration. ..
- Jopling C, Sleep E, Raya M, Marti M, Raya A, Izpisua Belmonte J. Zebrafish heart regeneration occurs by cardiomyocyte dedifferentiation and proliferation. Nature. 2010;464:606-9 pubmed publisher..Our data provide the first direct evidence for the source of proliferating cardiomyocytes during zebrafish heart regeneration and indicate that stem or progenitor cells are not significantly involved in this process. ..