Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tnfrsf1a
Description: tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1a
Alias: wu:fj65b10, zgc:85914, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A, TNF Receptor 1 (TR1), TNFR1
- MarÃn Juez R, Rovira M, Crespo D, van der Vaart M, Spaink H, Planas J. GLUT2-mediated glucose uptake and availability are required for embryonic brain development in zebrafish. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2015;35:74-85 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that glut2 has an essential role during brain development by facilitating the uptake and availability of glucose and support the involvement of glut2 in brain glucose sensing. ..
- Espin Palazon R, Martínez López A, Roca F, López Muñoz A, Tyrkalska S, Candel S, et al. TNF? Impairs Rhabdoviral Clearance by Inhibiting the Host Autophagic Antiviral Response. PLoS Pathog. 2016;12:e1005699 pubmed publisher..This mechanism of action provides new therapeutic targets for the treatment of SVCV-infected fish, and advances our understanding of the previously enigmatic deleterious role of TNF? in certain viral infections. ..
- Bates J, Akerlund J, Mittge E, Guillemin K. Intestinal alkaline phosphatase detoxifies lipopolysaccharide and prevents inflammation in zebrafish in response to the gut microbiota. Cell Host Microbe. 2007;2:371-82 pubmed..Thus, by preventing inflammatory responses, Iap plays a crucial role in promoting mucosal tolerance to resident gut bacteria...
- Cox J, Zhang B, Pope H, Voigt M. Transcriptome Analysis of Chemically-Induced Sensory Neuron Ablation in Zebrafish. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0148726 pubmed publisher..We believe this study provides important insight into the mechanisms by which non-myelinating glia react to neuronal death and degeneration in sensory circuits. ..
- Wiens G, Glenney G. Origin and evolution of TNF and TNF receptor superfamilies. Dev Comp Immunol. 2011;35:1324-35 pubmed publisher..studied ligand is TNF of which teleost species possess between 1 and 3 copies as well as a receptor similar to TNFR1. Functional studies using zebrafish indicate a conserved role of this ligand-receptor system in the regulation of ..
- Levitte S, Adams K, Berg R, Cosma C, Urdahl K, Ramakrishnan L. Mycobacterial Acid Tolerance Enables Phagolysosomal Survival and Establishment of Tuberculous Infection In Vivo. Cell Host Microbe. 2016;20:250-8 pubmed publisher..Our work suggests that if pathogenic mycobacteria fail to prevent lysosomal trafficking, they tolerate the resulting acidic environment of the phagolysosome to establish infection. ..