Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tlr4bb
Description: toll-like receptor 4b, duplicate b
Alias: tlr4b, toll-like receptor 4b, duplicate b, TIR4.2
- He Q, Zhang C, Wang L, Zhang P, Ma D, Lv J, et al. Inflammatory signaling regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell emergence in vertebrates. Blood. 2015;125:1098-106 pubmed publisher..Our findings establish a previously unrecognized link between inflammatory signaling and HSPC emergence, and provide new insights into regenerative medicine and novel therapies to treat innate immune-related diseases. ..
- Pietretti D, Scheer M, Fink I, Taverne N, Savelkoul H, Spaink H, et al. Identification and functional characterization of nonmammalian Toll-like receptor 20. Immunogenetics. 2014;66:123-41 pubmed publisher..In vitro stimulation of PBL with T. borreli induces an upregulation of tlr20, supportive of a role for Tlr20 in the immune response to protozoan parasites...
- Wang C, Chen Y, Bian W, Xie S, Qi G, Liu L, et al. Deletion of mstna and mstnb impairs the immune system and affects growth performance in zebrafish. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;72:572-580 pubmed publisher..While each paralogue contributes to the response to bacterial insult, mstnb affects the immune system through activation of the NF-?B pathway, and mstna is likely to act upstream of NF-?B at some as yet unidentified target. ..
- Gao Y, Wu H, Wang Q, Qu J, Liu Q, Xiao J, et al. A live attenuated combination vaccine evokes effective immune-mediated protection against Edwardsiella tarda and Vibrio anguillarum. Vaccine. 2014;32:5937-44 pubmed publisher..In summary, a combination vaccine of live attenuated E. tarda WED and V. anguillarum MVAV6203 is effective and could be used widely in the future. ..
- Yeh D, Liu Y, Lo Y, Yuh C, Yu G, Lo J, et al. Toll-like receptor 9 and 21 have different ligand recognition profiles and cooperatively mediate activity of CpG-oligodeoxynucleotides in zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:20711-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that zebTLR9 and zebTLR21 cooperatively mediate the antimicrobial activities of CpG-ODN. Overall, this study provides a molecular basis for the activities of CpG-ODN in fish...
- Su J, Yang C, Xiong F, Wang Y, Zhu Z. Toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway can be triggered by grass carp reovirus and Aeromonas hydrophila infection in rare minnow Gobiocypris rarus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2009;27:33-9 pubmed publisher..It's closely similar to the zebrafish (Danio rerio) TLR4b amino acid sequence with an identity of 77%...
- Sun Z, Shen B, Wu H, Zhou X, Wang Q, Xiao J, et al. The secreted fructose 1,6-bisphosphate aldolase as a broad spectrum vaccine candidate against pathogenic bacteria in aquaculture. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;46:638-47 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that FBA can be utilized as a broad-spectrum vaccine against various pathogenic bacteria of aquaculture in the future. ..
- Jheng Y, Lee L, Ting C, Pan C, Hui C, Chen J. Zebrafish fed on recombinant Artemia expressing epinecidin-1 exhibit increased survival and altered expression of immunomodulatory genes upon Vibrio vulnificus infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;42:1-15 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that feeding transgenic Artemia expressing CMV-gfp-epi to larval fish has antimicrobial effects, without the drawbacks of introducing drug residues or inducing bacterial drug resistance. ..
- Lee S, Peng K, Lee L, Pan C, Hour A, Her G, et al. Characterization of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) viperin expression, and inhibition of bacterial growth and modulation of immune-related gene expression by electrotransfer of viperin DNA into zebrafish muscle. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2013;151:217-28 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that such altered expression may account for the improvement in bacterial clearance following electroporation of viperin, suggesting that fish viperin has antiviral and antibacterial activities. ..
- van der Sar A, Stockhammer O, van der Laan C, Spaink H, Bitter W, Meijer A. MyD88 innate immune function in a zebrafish embryo infection model. Infect Immun. 2006;74:2436-41 pubmed
- Meijer A, Gabby Krens S, Medina Rodriguez I, He S, Bitter W, Ewa Snaar Jagalska B, et al. Expression analysis of the Toll-like receptor and TIR domain adaptor families of zebrafish. Mol Immunol. 2004;40:773-83 pubmed