Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tlr22
Description: toll-like receptor 22
Alias: TLR21.2, toll-like receptor 22
- Meijer A, Gabby Krens S, Medina Rodriguez I, He S, Bitter W, Ewa Snaar Jagalska B, et al. Expression analysis of the Toll-like receptor and TIR domain adaptor families of zebrafish. Mol Immunol. 2004;40:773-83 pubmed
- van der Sar A, Stockhammer O, van der Laan C, Spaink H, Bitter W, Meijer A. MyD88 innate immune function in a zebrafish embryo infection model. Infect Immun. 2006;74:2436-41 pubmed
- Varela M, Romero A, Dios S, van der Vaart M, Figueras A, Meijer A, et al. Cellular visualization of macrophage pyroptosis and interleukin-1? release in a viral hemorrhagic infection in zebrafish larvae. J Virol. 2014;88:12026-40 pubmed publisher..The use of this animal model with other pathogens could improve the current knowledge on host-pathogen interactions and increase the potential for the discovery of new therapeutic targets against diverse viral diseases. ..
- Kavaliauskis A, Arnemo M, Speth M, Lagos L, Rishovd A, Estepa A, et al. Protective effect of a recombinant VHSV-G vaccine using poly(I:C) loaded nanoparticles as an adjuvant in zebrafish (Danio rerio) infection model. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;61:248-57 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that chitosan-poly(I:C) NPs are a promising adjuvant candidate for future vaccine formulations. ..
- Wang R, Li W, Fan Y, Liu Q, Zeng L, Xiao T. Tlr22 structure and expression characteristic of barbel chub, Squaliobarbus curriculus provides insights into antiviral immunity against infection with grass carp reovirus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;66:120-128 pubmed publisher..To investigate whether the Toll-like receptor 22 (tlr22) has got a vital role against the GCRV infection, the full cDNA sequence of tlr22 from barbel chub (Sctlr22) was ..
- Kavaliauskis A, Arnemo M, Kim S, Ulanova L, Speth M, Novoa B, et al. Use of Poly(I:C) Stabilized with Chitosan As a Vaccine-Adjuvant Against Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia Virus Infection in Zebrafish. Zebrafish. 2015;12:421-31 pubmed publisher..Our results show that poly(I:C) is a promising candidate as an adjuvant for fish vaccination against viral pathogens, and that the zebrafish is a promising model for aquaculture-relevant vaccination studies. ..
- Krishnaraj C, Harper S, Yun S. In Vivo toxicological assessment of biologically synthesized silver nanoparticles in adult Zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Hazard Mater. 2016;301:480-91 pubmed publisher..the mRNA expression of stress related (MTF-1, HSP70) and immune response related (TLR4, NFKB, IL1B, CEBP, TRF, TLR22) genes were analyzed in liver tissues and the results clearly concluded that the plant extract mediated synthesis ..
- Sahoo B, Dikhit M, Bhoi G, Maharana J, Lenka S, Dubey P, et al. Understanding the distinguishable structural and functional features in zebrafish TLR3 and TLR22, and their binding modes with fish dsRNA viruses: an exploratory structural model analysis. Amino Acids. 2015;47:381-400 pubmed publisher..Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3 and TLR22 are highly specialized innate immune receptors that recognize double-stranded (ds)-RNA of viruses resulting in the ..
- Yeh D, Liu Y, Lo Y, Yuh C, Yu G, Lo J, et al. Toll-like receptor 9 and 21 have different ligand recognition profiles and cooperatively mediate activity of CpG-oligodeoxynucleotides in zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:20711-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that zebTLR9 and zebTLR21 cooperatively mediate the antimicrobial activities of CpG-ODN. Overall, this study provides a molecular basis for the activities of CpG-ODN in fish...
- Oyarbide U, Rainieri S, Pardo M. Zebrafish (Danio rerio) larvae as a system to test the efficacy of polysaccharides as immunostimulants. Zebrafish. 2012;9:74-84 pubmed publisher..The assay used in this study permits the testing potential of immunostimulants in a simple and cost-effective way. ..