Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tlr2
Description: toll-like receptor 2
Alias: toll-like receptor 2, TIR2
- Yang S, MarÃn Juez R, Meijer A, Spaink H. Common and specific downstream signaling targets controlled by Tlr2 and Tlr5 innate immune signaling in zebrafish. BMC Genomics. 2015;16:547 pubmed publisher..We have compared two ligands that in mammals have been shown to specifically activate the TLR2 and TLR5 receptors: Pam3CSK4 and flagellin, respectively...
- Gao Y, Wu H, Wang Q, Qu J, Liu Q, Xiao J, et al. A live attenuated combination vaccine evokes effective immune-mediated protection against Edwardsiella tarda and Vibrio anguillarum. Vaccine. 2014;32:5937-44 pubmed publisher..In summary, a combination vaccine of live attenuated E. tarda WED and V. anguillarum MVAV6203 is effective and could be used widely in the future. ..
- Wang C, Chen Y, Bian W, Xie S, Qi G, Liu L, et al. Deletion of mstna and mstnb impairs the immune system and affects growth performance in zebrafish. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;72:572-580 pubmed publisher..While each paralogue contributes to the response to bacterial insult, mstnb affects the immune system through activation of the NF-?B pathway, and mstna is likely to act upstream of NF-?B at some as yet unidentified target. ..
- Gioacchini G, Rossi G, Carnevali O. Host-probiotic interaction: new insight into the role of the endocannabinoid system by in vivo and ex vivo approaches. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1261 pubmed publisher..The results presented here strengthen the molecular mechanisms activated by probiotic mix controlling immune response and inflammation. ..
- Chang M, Cheng Y, Hsu S, Ma T, Chou L, Hsu H, et al. Leptospiral outer membrane protein LipL32 induces inflammation and kidney injury in zebrafish larvae. Sci Rep. 2016;6:27838 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrated that morpholino knockdown of tlr2, but not tlr4, reduced the LipL32-induced leukocyte infiltration and kidney injury...
- Zhang H, Fang W, Wang D, Gao N, Ding Y, Chen C. The role of interleukin family in perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)-induced immunotoxicity. J Hazard Mater. 2014;280:552-60 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the relative mRNA expression level of toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2) at 1mg/L PFOA group was decreased to 56% of its corresponding level in the control...
- Liu X, Wu H, Chang X, Tang Y, Liu Q, Zhang Y. Notable mucosal immune responses induced in the intestine of zebrafish (Danio rerio) bath-vaccinated with a live attenuated Vibrio anguillarum vaccine. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2014;40:99-108 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the live attenuated V. anguillarum vaccine induced notable mucosal immune responses in the intestine which could be used as a mucosal vaccine vector in the future. ..
- Kallakuri S, Yu J, Li J, Li Y, Weinstein B, Nicoli S, et al. Endothelial cilia are essential for developmental vascular integrity in zebrafish. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2015;26:864-75 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Hedgehog signaling is a major mechanism for this novel role of endothelial cilia in establishing vascular integrity. ..
- Gao H, Wu L, Sun J, Geng X, Pan B. Molecular characterization and expression analysis of Toll-like receptor 21 cDNA from Paralichthys olivaceus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;35:1138-45 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TLR21 may be involved in the pathogen recognition in the early innate immune. ..
- Ao J, Mu Y, Wang K, Sun M, Wang X, Chen X. Identification and characterization of a novel Toll-like receptor 2 homologue in the large yellow croaker Larimichthys crocea. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;48:221-7 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we identified a novel TLR2 homologue (LycTLR2b) in large yellow croaker (Larimichthys crocea) that shared low sequence identity with the ..
- Chang M, Nie P. RNAi suppression of zebrafish peptidoglycan recognition protein 6 (zfPGRP6) mediated differentially expressed genes involved in Toll-like receptor signaling pathway and caused increased susceptibility to Flavobacterium columnare. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2008;124:295-301 pubmed publisher..The target genes included TLR2, TLR3, TLR5, TLR7, TLR8, IL1R, Sterile-alpha and Armadillo motif containing protein (SARM), myeloid differentiation ..
- Novoa B, Romero A, Mulero V, Rodriguez I, Fernandez I, Figueras A. Zebrafish (Danio rerio) as a model for the study of vaccination against viral haemorrhagic septicemia virus (VHSV). Vaccine. 2006;24:5806-16 pubmed..In addition, the high protection obtained with the live attenuated virus demonstrates that the zebrafish is able to mount an efficient antiviral immune response at 15 degrees C...
- Muire P, Hanson L, Wills R, Petrie Hanson L. Differential gene expression following TLR stimulation in rag1-/- mutant zebrafish tissues and morphological descriptions of lymphocyte-like cell populations. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184077 pubmed publisher..tnf?, ifn?, t-bet and nitr9 demonstrated dynamic changes in response to intra-coelomically administered ? glucan (a TLR2/6 ligand), Poly I:C (a TLR3 ligand) and resiquimod (R848) (a TLR7/8 ligand)...
- Jault C, Pichon L, Chluba J. Toll-like receptor gene family and TIR-domain adapters in Danio rerio. Mol Immunol. 2004;40:759-71 pubmed..We have identified in zebrafish (Danio rerio) 19 putative TLR variants, the orthologs of mammalian TLR2-5, 7-9, a fish specific receptor type group and three putative splice variants...
- Xu T, Meng F, Zhu Z, Wang R. Characterization and comprehensive analysis of the miiuy croaker TLR2 reveals a direct evidence for intron insert and loss. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;34:119-28 pubmed publisherToll-like receptor 2 (TLR2) is a member of an ancient pattern recognition receptor family, conserved from insects to mammals and it is best known as a receptor for recognizing conserved components of Gram-positive bacteria...