Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tlr1
Description: toll-like receptor 1
Alias: toll-like receptor 6, TIR1.2, tlr6
- Gao H, Wu L, Sun J, Geng X, Pan B. Molecular characterization and expression analysis of Toll-like receptor 21 cDNA from Paralichthys olivaceus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;35:1138-45 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that TLR21 may be involved in the pathogen recognition in the early innate immune. ..
- Palti Y, Rodriguez M, Gahr S, Purcell M, Rexroad C, Wiens G. Identification, characterization and genetic mapping of TLR1 loci in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;28:918-26 pubmed publisher..Herein, we identify and describe the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) TLR1 gene ortholog and its mRNA expression...
- Jheng Y, Lee L, Ting C, Pan C, Hui C, Chen J. Zebrafish fed on recombinant Artemia expressing epinecidin-1 exhibit increased survival and altered expression of immunomodulatory genes upon Vibrio vulnificus infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;42:1-15 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that feeding transgenic Artemia expressing CMV-gfp-epi to larval fish has antimicrobial effects, without the drawbacks of introducing drug residues or inducing bacterial drug resistance. ..
- Ray A, Bhaduri A, Srivastava N, Mazumder S. Identification of novel signature genes attesting arsenic-induced immune alterations in adult zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Hazard Mater. 2017;321:121-131 pubmed publisher..The expression profile of key immune related genes (tlr1, nitr1f, nitr1c, crfb8, socs7, socs3b, abcb3/1, mch1uja, ifn?1-2, cxcl12b and crlf1a) was validated by qPCR...
- Meijer A, Gabby Krens S, Medina Rodriguez I, He S, Bitter W, Ewa Snaar Jagalska B, et al. Expression analysis of the Toll-like receptor and TIR domain adaptor families of zebrafish. Mol Immunol. 2004;40:773-83 pubmed..The resulting predictions show the presence of one or more counterparts for the human TLR1, TLR2, TLR3, TLR4, TLR5, TLR7, TLR8, TLR9, IL-1R and IL-18R genes and one copy of the adaptor genes MyD88, MAL, ..
- van der Sar A, Stockhammer O, van der Laan C, Spaink H, Bitter W, Meijer A. MyD88 innate immune function in a zebrafish embryo infection model. Infect Immun. 2006;74:2436-41 pubmed
- Yeh D, Liu Y, Lo Y, Yuh C, Yu G, Lo J, et al. Toll-like receptor 9 and 21 have different ligand recognition profiles and cooperatively mediate activity of CpG-oligodeoxynucleotides in zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:20711-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that zebTLR9 and zebTLR21 cooperatively mediate the antimicrobial activities of CpG-ODN. Overall, this study provides a molecular basis for the activities of CpG-ODN in fish...
- Wu T, Pan C, Lin M, Hsieh J, Hui C, Chen J. In vivo screening of zebrafish microRNA responses to bacterial infection and their possible roles in regulating immune response genes after lipopolysaccharide stimulation. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2012;38:1299-310 pubmed publisher..In cells transfected with miR-192 and treated with LPS after 8-12 h, IL-22, lysozyme, TLR1, TLR3, TLR4a, and TNF-? expressions significantly differed between WT and miR-192-overexpressing ZFL cells...
- Hsieh J, Pan C, Chen J. Tilapia hepcidin (TH)2-3 as a transgene in transgenic fish enhances resistance to Vibrio vulnificus infection and causes variations in immune-related genes after infection by different bacterial species. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;29:430-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that using TH2-3 as a transgene in zebrafish can effectively inhibit bacterial growth, specifically the V. vulnificus (204) strain for up to 24 h...
- Peng K, Pan C, Chou H, Chen J. Using an improved Tol2 transposon system to produce transgenic zebrafish with epinecidin-1 which enhanced resistance to bacterial infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;28:905-17 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that using epinecidin-1 as a transgene in zebrafish can effectively inhibit bacterial growth for up to 24h after infection. ..