Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ryr1b
Description: ryanodine receptor 1b (skeletal)
Alias: im:7137738, si:dkey-250i19.1, ryanodine receptor 1, relatively relaxed, ryanodine receptor 1b (fast muscle)
- Perni S, Marsden K, Escobar M, Hollingworth S, Baylor S, Franzini Armstrong C. Structural and functional properties of ryanodine receptor type 3 in zebrafish tail muscle. J Gen Physiol. 2015;145:173-84 pubmed publisher..This paper provides important evidence that RyR3 is the main constituent of the PJF and is the main contributor to the SR Ca(2+) flux underlying Ca(2+) sparks detected in fully differentiated frog and fish fibers. ..
- Linsley J, Hsu I, Groom L, Yarotskyy V, Lavorato M, Horstick E, et al. Congenital myopathy results from misregulation of a muscle Ca2+ channel by mutant Stac3. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017;114:E228-E236 pubmed publisher..dihydropyridine receptors (DHPRs) in transverse tubule membrane and Ca2+ release channel ryanodine receptor 1 (RyR1) in the sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR)...
- Holland E, Goldstone J, Pessah I, Whitehead A, Reid N, Karchner S, et al. Ryanodine receptor and FK506 binding protein 1 in the Atlantic killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus): A phylogenetic and population-based comparison. Aquat Toxicol. 2017;192:105-115 pubmed publisher..The outlined sequence differences between mammalian and teleost RyR and FKBP1 together with outlined population differences in SNV frequency may contribute to our understanding of NDL PCB neurotoxicity. ..
- Hirata H, Wen H, Kawakami Y, Naganawa Y, Ogino K, Yamada K, et al. Connexin 39.9 protein is necessary for coordinated activation of slow-twitch muscle and normal behavior in zebrafish. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:1080-9 pubmed publisher..9 facilitates the spreading of neuronal inputs, which is irregular during motor development, beyond the muscle cells and that gap junctions play an essential role in the efficient recruitment of slow muscle fibers. ..
- Paavola J, Schliffke S, Rossetti S, Kuo I, Yuan S, Sun Z, et al. Polycystin-2 mutations lead to impaired calcium cycling in the heart and predispose to dilated cardiomyopathy. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2013;58:199-208 pubmed publisher..In human subjects we found an association between ADPKD and IDCM and suggest that PKD mutations contribute to the development of heart failure. ..
- Little A, Seebacher F. Thyroid hormone regulates muscle function during cold acclimation in zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Exp Biol. 2013;216:3514-21 pubmed publisher..We suggest that the role of TH in modulating SERCA1 expression during cold exposure may have predisposed it to regulate endothermic thermogenesis. ..
- Nair N, Gerger C, Hatef A, Weber L, Unniappan S. Ultrasonography reveals in vivo dose-dependent inhibition of end systolic and diastolic volumes, heart rate and cardiac output by nesfatin-1 in zebrafish. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2016;234:142-50 pubmed publisher..encoding the calcium-handling pump, SERCA2a, while it had no effects on the expression of calcium handling protein RyR1b encoding mRNA...