Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ppiab
Description: peptidylprolyl isomerase Ab (cyclophilin A)
Alias: ppial, wu:fj18g05, zgc:73102, zgc:86688, peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase A, cyclophilin, peptidylprolyl isomerase A, like
- Marín Juez R, Jong Raadsen S, Yang S, Spaink H. Hyperinsulinemia induces insulin resistance and immune suppression via Ptpn6/Shp1 in zebrafish. J Endocrinol. 2014;222:229-41 pubmed publisher..In addition, our data will be very useful in further studies of the function of immunological determinants in a non-obese model system. ..
- Ordas A, Kanwal Z, Lindenberg V, Rougeot J, Mink M, Spaink H, et al. MicroRNA-146 function in the innate immune transcriptome response of zebrafish embryos to Salmonella typhimurium infection. BMC Genomics. 2013;14:696 pubmed publisher..In contrast, apolipoprotein-mediated lipid transport emerged as an infection-inducible pathway under miR-146 knockdown conditions, suggesting a possible function of miR-146 in regulating lipid metabolism during inflammation...
- JimÃ©nez Amilburu V, Jong Raadsen S, Bakkers J, Spaink H, MarÃn Juez R. GLUT12 deficiency during early development results in heart failure and a diabetic phenotype in zebrafish. J Endocrinol. 2015;224:1-15 pubmed publisher..In addition, the diabetic phenotype displayed by these larvae after glut12 abrogation highlights the importance of this GLUT during early developmental stages. ..
- Muto A, Taylor M, Suzawa M, Korenbrot J, Baier H. Glucocorticoid receptor activity regulates light adaptation in the zebrafish retina. Front Neural Circuits. 2013;7:145 pubmed publisher..We suggest that GR controls a gene network required for visual adaptation in the zebrafish retina and potentially integrates neuroendocrine and sensory responses to environmental changes. ..
- Tiedke J, Cubuk C, Burmester T. Environmental acidification triggers oxidative stress and enhances globin expression in zebrafish gills. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;441:624-9 pubmed publisher..These findings agree with the role of globins in oxidative energy metabolism, but may also hint at a specific function in antioxidative defense. ..
- Biava P, Canaider S, Facchin F, Bianconi E, Ljungberg L, Rotilio D, et al. Stem Cell Differentiation Stage Factors from Zebrafish Embryo: A Novel Strategy to Modulate the Fate of Normal and Pathological Human (Stem) Cells. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2015;16:782-92 pubmed..In addition we report the data not yet published about a first protein analysis of the SCDSFs and about their role in a pathological condition like neurodegeneration. ..
- Eb Levadoux Y, Frelon S, Simon O, Arnaudguilhem C, Lobinski R, Mounicou S. In vivo identification of potential uranium protein targets in zebrafish ovaries after chronic waterborne exposure. Metallomics. 2017;9:525-534 pubmed publisher..Potential U targets were mainly involved in three biological processes: oxidative stress regulation (SOD, GST), cytoskeleton structure (actin) and embryo early development (vtg, initiation factor). ..
- Torraca V, Tulotta C, Snaar Jagalska B, Meijer A. The chemokine receptor CXCR4 promotes granuloma formation by sustaining a mycobacteria-induced angiogenesis programme. Sci Rep. 2017;7:45061 pubmed publisher..Expression of vegfaa was upregulated to a similar extent in cxcr4b mutants and wildtypes, suggesting that the granuloma vascularisation phenotype of cxcr4b mutants is independent of vascular endothelial growth factor. ..
- Tiedke J, Gerlach F, Mitz S, Hankeln T, Burmester T. Ontogeny of globin expression in zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Comp Physiol B. 2011;181:1011-21 pubmed publisher..Globin X mRNA level was highest in oocytes, but low in later stages. Together, these data suggest a specific role for each globin, which are also associated with certain events in fish development. ..