Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: pdgfrb
Description: platelet-derived growth factor receptor, beta polypeptide
Alias: pdgfrb2, platelet-derived growth factor receptor beta, platelet-derived growth factor receptor beta 2
- . Identification of additional risk loci for stroke and small vessel disease: a meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies. Lancet Neurol. 2016;15:695-707 pubmed publisher..NIH, NINDS, NHMRC, CIHR, European national research institutions, Fondation Leducq. ..
- Damm E, Clements W. Pdgf signalling guides neural crest contribution to the haematopoietic stem cell specification niche. Nat Cell Biol. 2017;19:457-467 pubmed publisher..Preventing association of the NC with the DA leads to loss of HSCs. Our results define NC as key cellular components of the HSC specification niche that can be profiled to identify unknown HSC specification signals. ..
- Wang Y, Pan L, Moens C, Appel B. Notch3 establishes brain vascular integrity by regulating pericyte number. Development. 2014;141:307-17 pubmed publisher..These findings establish a new role for Notch signaling in brain vascular development whereby Notch3 signaling promotes expansion of the brain pericyte population. ..
- Ando K, Fukuhara S, Izumi N, Nakajima H, Fukui H, Kelsh R, et al. Clarification of mural cell coverage of vascular endothelial cells by live imaging of zebrafish. Development. 2016;143:1328-39 pubmed publisher..Thus, live imaging and lineage tracing enabled us to clarify precisely how MCs cover the EC tubes and to identify the origins of MCs. ..
- McCarthy N, Liu J, Richarte A, Eskiocak B, Lovely C, Tallquist M, et al. Pdgfra and Pdgfrb genetically interact during craniofacial development. Dev Dyn. 2016;245:641-52 pubmed publisher..Of the two Pdgf receptors, pdgfra is required for neural crest migration and palatogenesis. However, the role pdgfrb plays in the neural crest, or whether pdgfra and pdgfrb interact during palatogenesis is unclear...
- Rider S, Christian H, Mullins L, Howarth A, Macrae C, Mullins J. Zebrafish mesonephric renin cells are functionally conserved and comprise two distinct morphological populations. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2017;312:F778-F790 pubmed publisher..for renin (ren), smooth muscle actin (acta2), and platelet-derived growth factor receptor-beta (pdgfrb) were studied to determine the phenotype and secretory ultrastructure of perivascular renin-expressing cells...