Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: nrp2b
Description: neuropilin 2b
Alias: id:ibd2759, npn-2B, sb:cb513, neuropilin 2b
- Tanaka H, Maeda R, Shoji W, Wada H, Masai I, Shiraki T, et al. Novel mutations affecting axon guidance in zebrafish and a role for plexin signalling in the guidance of trigeminal and facial nerve axons. Development. 2007;134:3259-69 pubmed
- Love C, Prince V. Rest represses maturation within migrating facial branchiomotor neurons. Dev Biol. 2015;401:220-35 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Rest functions in FBMN nuclei to inhibit maturation until the neurons complete their migration. ..
- Hillman R, Feng B, Ni J, Woo W, Milenkovic L, Hayden Gephart M, et al. Neuropilins are positive regulators of Hedgehog signal transduction. Genes Dev. 2011;25:2333-46 pubmed publisher..These findings enhance our knowledge of Hh pathway regulation and provide evidence for a conserved nexus between Nrps and this important developmental signaling system. ..
- Yu H, Moens C. Semaphorin signaling guides cranial neural crest cell migration in zebrafish. Dev Biol. 2005;280:373-85 pubmed..We find that genes of the sema3F and sema3G class are expressed in the cranial NC-free zones, while nrp2a and nrp2b are expressed in the migrating NCCs...
- Wolman M, Liu Y, Tawarayama H, Shoji W, Halloran M. Repulsion and attraction of axons by semaphorin3D are mediated by different neuropilins in vivo. J Neurosci. 2004;24:8428-35 pubmed..Together, these data support the hypothesis that Sema3D may act as a repellent through receptors containing Npn-1A and as an attractant via receptors containing Npn-1A and Npn-2B. ..
- Renz M, Otten C, Faurobert E, Rudolph F, Zhu Y, Boulday G, et al. Regulation of Î²1 integrin-Klf2-mediated angiogenesis by CCM proteins. Dev Cell. 2015;32:181-90 pubmed publisher..Our work reveals a Î²1 integrin-Klf2-Egfl7-signaling pathway that is tightly regulated by CCM proteins. This regulation prevents angiogenic overgrowth and ensures the quiescence of endothelial cells. ..
- Liu Y, Berndt J, Su F, Tawarayama H, Shoji W, Kuwada J, et al. Semaphorin3D guides retinal axons along the dorsoventral axis of the tectum. J Neurosci. 2004;24:310-8 pubmed..These results suggest that Sema3D in the ventral tectum normally acts to inhibit ventral RGCs from extending into ventral tectum, ensuring their correct innervation of dorsal tectum. ..