Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: nfkbiaa
Description: nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells inhibitor, alpha a
Alias: ikbaA, wu:fj16a07, zgc:85769, nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells inhibitor, alpha a, NF-kappaB inhibitor alpha-like protein A, fj16a07
- Correa R, Tergaonkar V, Ng J, Dubova I, Izpisua Belmonte J, Verma I. Characterization of NF-kappa B/I kappa B proteins in zebra fish and their involvement in notochord development. Mol Cell Biol. 2004;24:5257-68 pubmed..Our study illustrates the conservation and compatibility of NF-kappa B/I kappa B proteins among vertebrates and the importance of NF-kappa B pathway in mesoderm formation during early embryogenesis. ..
- Ko E, Cho S, Kwon S, Eom C, Jeong M, Lee W, et al. The roles of NF-ÎºB and ROS in regulation of pro-inflammatory mediators of inflammation induction in LPS-stimulated zebrafish embryos. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;68:525-529 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicated that LPS increases pro-inflammatory mediators in zebrafish embryos through ROS and NF-ÎºB regulation. ..
- Paulus J, Link B. Loss of optineurin in vivo results in elevated cell death and alters axonal trafficking dynamics. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e109922 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we conclude that in vivo loss of Optineurin shows some, but not all, of the defects seen in in vitro work. ..
- Kanther M, Sun X, Muhlbauer M, Mackey L, Flynn E, Bagnat M, et al. Microbial colonization induces dynamic temporal and spatial patterns of NF-?B activation in the zebrafish digestive tract. Gastroenterology. 2011;141:197-207 pubmed publisher..The observed patterns of NF-?B-dependent responses to microbial colonization indicate that cells in the gastrointestinal tract respond robustly to the microbial environment. ..
- Karra R, Knecht A, Kikuchi K, Poss K. Myocardial NF-ÎºB activation is essential for zebrafish heart regeneration. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:13255-60 pubmed publisher..Our results implicate NF-ÎºB signaling as a key node between cardiac injury and tissue regeneration. ..
- Hidasi A, Groh K, Suter M, Schirmer K. Clobetasol propionate causes immunosuppression in zebrafish (Danio rerio) at environmentally relevant concentrations. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017;138:16-24 pubmed publisher..This may reduce the chances of fish to survive in the environment, as their defense against pathogens is weakened. ..