Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: mapk1
Description: mitogen-activated protein kinase 1
Alias: zERK2, mitogen-activated protein kinase 1, ERK2
- Shi X, Zhou B. The role of Nrf2 and MAPK pathways in PFOS-induced oxidative stress in zebrafish embryos. Toxicol Sci. 2010;115:391-400 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we showed that morpholino-mediated knockdown of Nrf2 reduced PFOS-induced HO-1 gene expression. These findings demonstrate that Nrf2 is protective against PFOS-induced oxidative stress in zebrafish larvae. ..
- Liu P, Zhong T. MAPK/ERK signalling is required for zebrafish cardiac regeneration. Biotechnol Lett. 2017;39:1069-1077 pubmed publisher..Appropriate activation of MAPK/ERK signalling is essential for zebrafish cardiac regeneration. ..
- Hu Y, Ma H, Zou Z, He K, Xiao Y, Wang Y, et al. Activation of Akt and JNK/Nrf2/NQO1 pathway contributes to the protective effect of coptisine against AAPH-induced oxidative stress. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;85:313-322 pubmed publisher..And up-regulating Nrf2-mediated NQO1 expression of COP was in Akt and JNK-dependent manner. Taken together, COP exerted its antioxidant activity against AAPH-induced toxicity involving in activating Akt and JNK/Nrf2/NQO1 pathway. ..
- Li L, Huang T, Tian C, Xiao Y, Kou S, Zhou X, et al. The defensive effect of phellodendrine against AAPH-induced oxidative stress through regulating the AKT/NF-?B pathway in zebrafish embryos. Life Sci. 2016;157:97-106 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the PHE also ameliorated the ROS-mediated inflammatory response. ..
- Li C, Ma H, Wang Y, Cao Z, Graves Deal R, Powell A, et al. Excess PLAC8 promotes an unconventional ERK2-dependent EMT in colon cancer. J Clin Invest. 2014;124:2172-87 pubmed..PLAC8-induced EMT was linked to increased phosphorylated ERK2 (p-ERK2), and ERK2 knockdown restored cell surface CDH1 and suppressed CDH3, VIM, and ZEB1 upregulation...
- Pan C, Wu J, Hui C, Lin C, Chen J. Insights into the antibacterial and immunomodulatory functions of the antimicrobial peptide, epinecidin-1, against Vibrio vulnificus infection in zebrafish. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;31:1019-25 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates the use of epinecidin-1 to develop inactivated material for fish bacterial infections which can provide guidelines for the future design of epinecidin-1-bacterial formulations for various in vivo applications. ..
- Lee Y, Park Y, Choi W, Park E, Lee E, Lee J, et al. Sequence and expression analysis of extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 from flounder (Paralichthys olivaceous). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;28:65-71 pubmed publisher..Flounder MAPK was successfully expressed in mammalian COS1 cells and phosphorylated myelin basic protein (MBP) substrate when the cells were stimulated with PMA or EGF, indicating that flounder MAPK is functional in animal cells. ..
- Krens S, He S, Spaink H, Snaar Jagalska B. Characterization and expression patterns of the MAPK family in zebrafish. Gene Expr Patterns. 2006;6:1019-26 pubmed..b>Erk2,3 and p38a were expressed at a constant level throughout zebrafish embryogenesis, whereas erk1,4,5,6,7 and p38b ..