Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: junbb
Description: JunB proto-oncogene, AP-1 transcription factor subunit b
Alias: junbl, wu:fa95h09, wu:fj44e11, wu:fj68b07, zgc:63933, JunB proto-oncogene, AP-1 transcription factor subunit b, jun B proto-oncogene b, jun B proto-oncogene, like
- Cox J, Zhang B, Pope H, Voigt M. Transcriptome Analysis of Chemically-Induced Sensory Neuron Ablation in Zebrafish. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0148726 pubmed publisher..We believe this study provides important insight into the mechanisms by which non-myelinating glia react to neuronal death and degeneration in sensory circuits. ..
- Yoshinari N, Ishida T, Kudo A, Kawakami A. Gene expression and functional analysis of zebrafish larval fin fold regeneration. Dev Biol. 2009;325:71-81 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results demonstrate that the regeneration model of juvenile zebrafish offers a powerful assay to dissect the regeneration processes. ..
- Mathew L, Sengupta S, Kawakami A, Andreasen E, LOHR C, Loynes C, et al. Unraveling tissue regeneration pathways using chemical genetics. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:35202-10 pubmed..These studies also demonstrate the feasibility of exploiting chemical genetics to define the pathways that govern vertebrate regeneration. ..
- Fong S, Emelyanov A, Teh C, Korzh V. Wnt signalling mediated by Tbx2b regulates cell migration during formation of the neural plate. Development. 2005;132:3587-96 pubmed..The exclusion of cells lacking T-box proteins in chimeras during development was demonstrated with other T-box genes and may indicate a general functional mechanism for T-box proteins. ..
- Yang S, MarÃn Juez R, Meijer A, Spaink H. Common and specific downstream signaling targets controlled by Tlr2 and Tlr5 innate immune signaling in zebrafish. BMC Genomics. 2015;16:547 pubmed publisher..Our studies show that Pam3CSK4 and flagellin can stimulate the Tlr2 and Tlr5 signaling pathways leading to common and specific responses in the zebrafish embryo system. ..
- Hasegawa T, Nakajima T, Ishida T, Kudo A, Kawakami A. A diffusible signal derived from hematopoietic cells supports the survival and proliferation of regenerative cells during zebrafish fin fold regeneration. Dev Biol. 2015;399:80-90 pubmed publisher..We further showed that a diffusible factor in the wild-type body fluid mediates this signal. Thus, our study revealed a novel mechanism that the hematopoietic tissues regulate tissue regeneration through a diffusible signal. ..
- Hasegawa T, Hall C, Crosier P, Abe G, Kawakami K, Kudo A, et al. Transient inflammatory response mediated by interleukin-1? is required for proper regeneration in zebrafish fin fold. elife. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Our study reveals that proper levels of Il1b signaling and tissue inflammation, which are tuned by macrophages, play a crucial role in tissue regeneration. ..
- Kenyon A, Gavriouchkina D, Zorman J, Napolitani G, Cerundolo V, Sauka Spengler T. Active nuclear transcriptome analysis reveals inflammasome-dependent mechanism for early neutrophil response to Mycobacterium marinum. Sci Rep. 2017;7:6505 pubmed publisher..Further perturbation of the IEGs exposes egr3 as a key transcriptional regulator controlling il1Î² transcription. ..
- Seiler C, Davuluri G, Abrams J, Byfield F, Janmey P, Pack M. Smooth muscle tension induces invasive remodeling of the zebrafish intestine. PLoS Biol. 2012;10:e1001386 pubmed publisher..In addition, they identify an inducible physical signaling pathway sensitive to redox and oncogenic signaling that can drive this process...