Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: irf7
Description: interferon regulatory factor 7
Alias: wu:fl24c03, zgc:66043, zgc:77947, interferon regulatory factor 7
- Liu C, Su G, Giesy J, Letcher R, Li G, Agrawal I, et al. Acute Exposure to Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) Phosphate (TDCIPP) Causes Hepatic Inflammation and Leads to Hepatotoxicity in Zebrafish. Sci Rep. 2016;6:19045 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results suggest that exposure to TDCIPP induces hepatic inflammation and leads to hepatotoxicity in zebrafish. ..
- Zhang Q, Meng F, Chen S, Plouffe S, Wu S, Liu S, et al. Hippo signalling governs cytosolic nucleic acid sensing through YAP/TAZ-mediated TBK1 blockade. Nat Cell Biol. 2017;19:362-374 pubmed publisher..Thus, we describe a function of YAP/TAZ and the Hippo pathway in innate immunity, by linking cellular nutrient/physical status to antiviral host defence. ..
- Shan S, Qi C, Zhu Y, Li H, An L, Yang G. Expression profile of carp IFN correlate with the up-regulation of interferon regulatory factor-1 (IRF-1) in vivo and in vitro: the pivotal molecules in antiviral defense. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;52:94-102 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we also isolate the peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs) and find that there is a relevance between the expression profile of CcIRF-1 and IFN in poly(I:C) stimulated PBLs. ..
- Lu L, Li S, Lu X, Zhang Y. Functions of the two zebrafish MAVS variants are opposite in the induction of IFN1 by targeting IRF7. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;45:574-82 pubmed publisher..b>IRF7 is the master regulator of type I IFN expression...
- Lu X, Li X, He Q, Gao J, Gao Y, Liu B, et al. miR-142-3p regulates the formation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells in vertebrates. Cell Res. 2013;23:1356-68 pubmed publisher..Mechanistically, miR-142a-3p regulates HSC formation and differentiation through the repression of interferon regulatory factor 7 (irf7)-mediated inflammation signaling...
- Palha N, Guivel Benhassine F, Briolat V, Lutfalla G, Sourisseau M, Ellett F, et al. Real-time whole-body visualization of Chikungunya Virus infection and host interferon response in zebrafish. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003619 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our results show that the zebrafish represents a novel valuable model to dynamically visualize replication, pathogenesis and host responses to a human virus. ..
- Shi J, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Gui J. Expression regulation of zebrafish interferon regulatory factor 9 by promoter analysis. Dev Comp Immunol. 2013;41:534-43 pubmed publisher..IRF9 promoter could be activated by zebrafish IFN?s and zebrafish IFN?2, as well as transcription factors IRF3, IRF7, and combination of IRF9 and STAT2...
- Boltaña S, Rey S, Roher N, Vargas R, Huerta M, Huntingford F, et al. Behavioural fever is a synergic signal amplifying the innate immune response. Proc Biol Sci. 2013;280:20131381 pubmed publisher..Given the effects of behavioural fever on survival and the fact that it exists across considerable phylogenetic space, such immunity-environment interactions are likely to be under strong positive selection. ..
- Lee S, Peng K, Lee L, Pan C, Hour A, Her G, et al. Characterization of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) viperin expression, and inhibition of bacterial growth and modulation of immune-related gene expression by electrotransfer of viperin DNA into zebrafish muscle. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2013;151:217-28 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that such altered expression may account for the improvement in bacterial clearance following electroporation of viperin, suggesting that fish viperin has antiviral and antibacterial activities. ..
- Lu X, Wei Y, Liu F. Direct regulation of p53 by miR-142a-3p mediates the survival of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells in zebrafish. Cell Discov. 2015;1:15027 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our work reveals the significance of the miR-142a-3p-p53 pathway in controlling hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell survival, and thus advances our understanding of the role of p53 in vertebrate hematopoiesis. ..
- Liu X, Cai X, Zhang D, Xu C, Xiao W. Zebrafish foxo3b Negatively Regulates Antiviral Response through Suppressing the Transactivity of irf3 and irf7. J Immunol. 2016;197:4736-4749 pubmed..We found that foxo3b interacted with irf3 and irf7 to inhibit ifr3/irf7 transcriptional activity, thus resulting in suppression of SVCV or polyinosinic-polycytidylic ..