Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: irf6
Description: interferon regulatory factor 6
Alias: zgc:63500, interferon regulatory factor 6
- Manesia J, Franch M, Tabas Madrid D, Nogales Cadenas R, Vanwelden T, Van Den Bosch E, et al. Distinct Molecular Signature of Murine Fetal Liver and Adult Hematopoietic Stem Cells Identify Novel Regulators of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Function. Stem Cells Dev. 2017;26:573-584 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we demonstrate that identification of genes involved in transcriptional regulation differentially expressed between expanding FL HSCs and quiescent ABM HSCs, uncovers novel regulators of HSC function. ..
- Li E, Truong D, Hallett S, Mukherjee K, Schutte B, Liao E. Rapid functional analysis of computationally complex rare human IRF6 gene variants using a novel zebrafish model. PLoS Genet. 2017;13:e1007009 pubmed publisher..b>Interferon Regulatory Factor 6 (IRF6) gene variants are significant genetic contributors to orofacial clefts...
- Huang B, Qi Z, Xu Z, Nie P. Global characterization of interferon regulatory factor (IRF) genes in vertebrates: glimpse of the diversification in evolution. BMC Immunol. 2010;11:22 pubmed publisher..However, the ten IRF family members in vertebrates and those IRF-like genes in non-vertebrate deuterostomes were quite different in those analyzed characters, as they might have undergone different patterns of evolution. ..
- Suzuki Y, Yasuike M, Kondo H, Aoki T, Hirono I. Molecular cloning and expression analysis of interferon regulatory factor 10 (IRF10) in Japanese flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;30:67-76 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PoIRF10 is related to immune response in not only virus infection but also bacterial infection in teleost fish and should help to clarify the biological function of IRF10. ..
- Liu H, Leslie E, Jia Z, Smith T, Eshete M, Butali A, et al. Irf6 directly regulates Klf17 in zebrafish periderm and Klf4 in murine oral epithelium, and dominant-negative KLF4 variants are present in patients with cleft lip and palate. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:766-76 pubmed publisher..Mutations in IRF6 (Interferon Regulatory Factor 6) and GRHL3 (Grainyhead-like 3) cause Van der Woude syndrome, which includes CL/P...