Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: id1
Description: inhibitor of DNA binding 1
Alias: cb108, id6, id:ibd1174, wu:fb57e11, DNA-binding protein inhibitor ID-1, inhibitor of DNA binding 6
- Gao H, Bu Y, Wu Q, Wang X, Chang N, Lei L, et al. Mecp2 regulates neural cell differentiation by suppressing the Id1 to Her2 axis in zebrafish. J Cell Sci. 2015;128:2340-50 pubmed publisher..Mechanistically, her2 (the zebrafish ortholog of mammalian Hes5) was upregulated in mecp2 morphants in an Id1-dependent manner...
- Khaliq M, Choi T, So J, Shin D. Id2a is required for hepatic outgrowth during liver development in zebrafish. Mech Dev. 2015;138 Pt 3:399-414 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these data support the role of Id2a as an important regulator of hepatic outgrowth via modulation of hepatoblast proliferation and survival during liver development in zebrafish. ..
- Venero Galanternik M, Lush M, Piotrowski T. Glypican4 modulates lateral line collective cell migration non cell-autonomously. Dev Biol. 2016;419:321-335 pubmed publisher..Our results show that glypican4 has distinct functions in primordium cells and cells in the environment and that both of these functions are essential for collective cell migration. ..
- Rodriguez Viales R, Diotel N, Ferg M, Armant O, Eich J, Alunni A, et al. The helix-loop-helix protein id1 controls stem cell proliferation during regenerative neurogenesis in the adult zebrafish telencephalon. Stem Cells. 2015;33:892-903 pubmed publisher..In a genome-wide expression screen for transcription regulators, the id1 gene, encoding a negative regulator of E-proteins, was found to be upregulated in response to injury...
- Diotel N, Beil T, StrÃ¤hle U, Rastegar S. Differential expression of id genes and their potential regulator znf238 in zebrafish adult neural progenitor cells and neurons suggests distinct functions in adult neurogenesis. Gene Expr Patterns. 2015;19:1-13 pubmed publisher..We show that while id1 is exclusively expressed in ventricular cells in the whole brain, id2a, id3 and id4 genes are expressed in broader ..
- Wu T, Wang Y, Song Y, Chen Z, Chen Y, Chiu C, et al. Fine-tune regulation of carboxypeptidase N1 controls vascular patterning during zebrafish development. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1852 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we demonstrate that cpn1 has a critical role in the vascular development of zebrafish. We also reveal a fine-tune regulation of cpn1 that controls vascular patterning mediated by multiple signals. ..
- Thorimbert V, KÃ¶nig D, Marro J, Ruggiero F, JaÅºwiÅ„ska A. Bone morphogenetic protein signaling promotes morphogenesis of blood vessels, wound epidermis, and actinotrichia during fin regeneration in zebrafish. FASEB J. 2015;29:4299-312 pubmed publisher..activity, we analyzed the expression of the evolutionarily conserved direct phospho-Smad1 target gene, id1, and its homologs id2a and id3...
- Li H, Cai Y, Xie P, Chen J, Hao L, Li G, et al. Identification and expression profile of Id1 in bighead carp in response to microcystin-LR. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2012;34:324-333 pubmed publisher..We cloned the full-length cDNA of Id1 in bighead carp. The full-length Id1 cDNA was 954bp and contained a 387bp ORF...
- Neumann J, Chandler G, Damoulis V, Fustino N, Lillard K, Looijenga L, et al. Mutation in the type IB bone morphogenetic protein receptor Alk6b impairs germ-cell differentiation and causes germ-cell tumors in zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:13153-8 pubmed publisher..These results indicate a germ-cell-autonomous role for BMP signal transduction in germ-cell differentiation, and highlight the importance of the BMP pathway in human GCTs...
- Hu P, Liu M, Zhang D, Wang J, Niu H, Liu Y, et al. Global identification of the genetic networks and cis-regulatory elements of the cold response in zebrafish. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:9198-213 pubmed publisher..Thus, the methodology used and the regulatory networks uncovered in this study provide a foundation for exploring the mechanisms of cold adaptation in teleosts. ..
- Li X, Rhee D, Malhotra R, Mayeur C, Hurst L, Ager E, et al. Progesterone receptor membrane component-1 regulates hepcidin biosynthesis. J Clin Invest. 2016;126:389-401 pubmed publisher..These studies have identified drug candidates and potential therapeutic targets for the treatment of diseases of abnormal iron metabolism. ..
- Kikuta H, Laplante M, Navratilova P, Komisarczuk A, Engström P, Fredman D, et al. Genomic regulatory blocks encompass multiple neighboring genes and maintain conserved synteny in vertebrates. Genome Res. 2007;17:545-55 pubmed..Reporter insertions distal to zebrafish developmental regulatory genes pax6.1/2, rx3, id1, and fgf8 and miRNA genes mirn9-1 and mirn9-5 recapitulate the expression patterns of these genes even if located ..